PDA

View Full Version : CP Flight FCU issue

Swiss1673
01-15-2017, 10:53 AM
Hey all

Does somebody us an CP Flight FCU Autopilot Unit? I have a strange problem:

When in NAV Mode and going do HDG Mode, I'm not able to push back to NAV Mode! That means if you offset your route due to some CB or whatever, I'm not able to cross the original route again and having NAV as Blue for intercepting the Leg. I'm sure some Versions before it was running, but I'm not sure if i have a HW Problem. But activating NAV at startup is with no problem.... strange, any ideas?

Cheers
Daniel

fisfro
01-15-2017, 01:04 PM
Hey all

Does somebody us an CP Flight FCU Autopilot Unit? I have a strange problem:

When in NAV Mode and going do HDG Mode, I'm not able to push back to NAV Mode! That means if you offset your route due to some CB or whatever, I'm not able to cross the original route again and having NAV as Blue for intercepting the Leg. I'm sure some Versions before it was running, but I'm not sure if i have a HW Problem. But activating NAV at startup is with no problem.... strange, any ideas?

Cheers
Daniel

Hello,

I'm using the cp flight fcu and the fcu works as expected with all fmg versions till now. So it looks not like a driver problem for me.

Ciao Robert

pete_fuss
01-16-2017, 06:51 AM
Hello Daniel,

i`m also useing the CP Flight FCU Autopilot without any problems! To you have the latest Firmeware on your FCU running?
It`s the version 1.16!

Regards Peter

Swiss1673
01-16-2017, 09:19 AM
Thanks for your quick responses! Firmware is absolutely something for under consideration. Will try and report....

Cheers
Daniel

Swiss1673
01-20-2017, 11:47 AM
Finally Firmware Update was successful but did not fix the problem....:( Do you have experience with log's from the HW in the FMGS Suite? There are Log functionalities in the JL HW Connector, but I was not able to log a pushed Button or something from the FCU. Again - push the NAV at Startup is successful. But not in flight..... Next is to install the CPFlight P3D driver an have a look if the FCU is working directly with P3D without the JL suite.... lets see. Any other help appreciated ;-)

BR
Daniel

jeehell
01-22-2017, 06:41 AM
Hi

I doubt you have hardware issues...
nav arming is done with limitations regarding the current leg etc...
post screens/videos of your issue so we can help...

JL