PDA

View Full Version : Big Problem with switching to Full screen

Busdriver65
09-16-2016, 02:14 PM
Ich starte den Simulator und danach die Jeehell Software.
Wenn ich dann in den Vollbildmodus schalte, geht der Fuel auf 0 lbs und das Flugzeug lässt sich auch nicht mehr betanken.
Wenn ich den Simulator sofort im Vollbildmodus starte, habe ich das Problem nicht.
Erst wieder , wenn ich Umschalte
Jemand eine Idee ??

Google Translat

begin the simulator and afterwards the Jeehell software.
If I switch then in the full image mode, goes of the Fuel on 0 lbs and the airplane cannot be also refuelled any more.
If I begin the simulator immediately in the full image mode, I do not have the problem.
Again, when I Switching
Somebody an idea??

http://m.online-translator.com/images/touch/starfill.png (http://m.online-translator.com/touch/result/default.aspx#ratingWin)

turbovela
09-16-2016, 02:16 PM
Translation anybody?

Busdriver65
09-16-2016, 04:40 PM
Google Translat

I begin the simulator and afterwards the Jeehell software.
If I switch then in the full image mode, goes of the Fuel on 0 lbs and the airplane cannot be also refuelled any more.
If I begin the simulator immediately in the full image mode, I do not have the problem.
Again, when I Switching
Somebody an idea??

rockpapst
09-17-2016, 08:11 PM
Translation:
I Start the Simulator in window Mode First and then JeeHell software aus secound. When i Switch the Simulator (FSX/P3D) to full screen Mode the fuel
Goes down to 0lbs.
the problem only happens when i start the Simulator in window mode. When i Start it in full Screen Mode everything is normal.
does anybody have a idea why that happens?

spiliot
09-27-2016, 04:40 PM
I never get it on switching from fullscreen to windowed FS but I do get similar results with certain windows changes like... adding a printer or changing the taskbar autohide setting.

asessa
09-29-2016, 07:46 AM
Hi , wich sim do you use?
With fsx you have to run in windowed mode, with p3d you have to deselect the "Black-out Desktop" into the Graphics section

spiliot
11-02-2016, 05:32 PM
I have identified this as a problem of FSXConnect and Windows 10. It occasionally happens with switching to full screen.

Closing and starting FSXConnect again (with administrator rights) will get you back where you were. Although if that happens in flight you're screwed.

PS. Now that B46 is out it remains to be seen if that problem persists.