PDA

View Full Version : A320 out of control

Martena83
06-14-2016, 09:02 AM
Hi everybody again :-)
again a new Problem. Maybe you've experienced something similar. As soon as I disengage the AP, the A320 seems to be out of control. The plane is acting sttrange and to control it is nearly impossible.

I have the same problem during take off and landing. I don't know if it is the sensitivity of the joystik or something else. I have calibrated it several times and the controller is also disabled in FSX. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Martin

Busdriver65
06-14-2016, 02:03 PM
have you all Joysticks in FsX deactive?

Du musst alle Achsen im Simulator deaktivieren und über Jeehell config zuweisen.

Regards Ronny

Martena83
06-17-2016, 04:45 AM
Hi Ronny, thanks for your input. I don't now why, I have deactivated them in FSX but I had a look again after your post and they where still activated, so I deactivated them again. AS the FMGS was still running the error was still there, I'll have ti test it during the next flight.

Viele Grüße
MARTIN

Niklas
06-17-2016, 01:39 PM
I have some similar expereances. Also when the AP is on the AC is turning up and down! Control is impossible.

Busdriver65
06-17-2016, 02:10 PM
Bitte deaktiviert alle !! Joysticks am besten auf der 1. Seite der Controllerseite

Nicht nur die Achsen !! deaktivieren

Auch Fsuipc prüfen, vielleicht ist da noch eine Achse aktiv

Liebe Grüße

Ronny

Beret
07-04-2016, 04:20 PM
Check your AC weight. If is to high, it is possible, that the AC is not flyable.

Regards Guido

Martena83
07-14-2016, 10:11 AM
Hi Guido, thanks for the advise. Indeed the AC weigt was way to high. I don't know why but it was over loaded. I did a test flight and it was much better! Thanks.