PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B45

Pages : [1] 2

jeehell
03-16-2016, 01:40 PM
Hello,

B45 is out. Numbering starts at 45.3 because of internal decisions to postpone the release...
This is a rather big update. Next major update will include rework of the LNAV/VNAV, so it will again take some time before you see any B46 version.

Download:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B45.3.exe
or use the autoupdate feature.

Changelog:
-Added Batteries test logic (current spike decreasing over a few seconds after BAT is ON)
-Added fully controlled Intercom system. The system requires all audio I/O to be linked to one single computer, where the new application is running (can be done with cheap USB sound cards). This requires compatible hardware (I think Marcin/Skalarki at first will soon or already has the compatible hardware, I will add SIOC,FDS and joysticks soon)
-G/S now has the correct « half diamond » shown when deviation is at maximum deviation on the scale.
-Corrected many FMA modes interactions (G/S stays engaged once it is active, NPA approaches mode FINAL/APP NAV, and a few others)
-Corrected cases where in APPR phase, speed was not maintained (engines stayed at IDLE)
-Corrected BRAKES HOT ECAM warning not detecting the correct BRK FAN status
-Corrected AUTOLAND flare mode
-Corrected AUTOLAND warning light flashing in voluntarily manual flight
-Corrected GPWS G/S warning sound
-Tried to correcte Trim wheel not resetting to 0° after landing
-Corrected many ND routes drawing errors.
-Corrected occurrences of SID constraints not being followed in managed modes.
-AP2 altitude reference changed to FO source (either FO or STBY ADR)
-Corrected SD page blank when exiting single ECAM mode while previously on STS page.
-RNP accuracy entry in MCDU PROG page
-EO managed speed is now green dot speed.
-PFD ILS localizer scale now has the correct « half diamond » shown when localizer deviation is at maximum deviation on the scale.
-Corrected take off in EO conditions (SRS target speed is now V2 or speed at EO)
-Added EIS self test sequence
-Added EIS electrical source switching effect (diagonal line)
-Added sounds for electrical relay, avionics vent and Aircond
-Added ALTI DISCREPANCY and BARO REF DISCREPANCY warnings

Regards,
JL

Miatanet
03-16-2016, 02:16 PM
Wow JL,

that was a lot of work. Thank you again for your outstanding work so far!!!

BR
Stefan

Maddin91
03-16-2016, 03:10 PM
This is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give that man a beer! :P

Thanks Jean-Luc! That's an incredible update. I just tried some of the new features on my PC and will perform the update in the simulator later this week.
Thanks for your hard work!

filippoporcari
03-16-2016, 05:04 PM
sounds like a LOT of work!
thanks JL...
could u briefly describe what the intercom implementation is about and the available features?
thx again!
fil

Leonidas
03-16-2016, 05:05 PM
Hi
After a short test, there is a very high annoying sound, and no navdata for me. Why?
Regards

jeehell
03-16-2016, 05:19 PM
Leonidas : The A320 has a really noisy cockpit... Most noise comes from the avionics fan and air conditioning ventilation.
Look in the sound podule in the options, at the end you can reduce the volume of these new sounds to suit your confort level.
navdata needs to be rebuilt. Also, make sure you pointed to the correct FSX/P3D folder in the C:\A320FMGS\navdata\fsscenery.cfg file on the server computer.

Filippo: the intercom application is just like the real aircraft intercom system.
You have for each seats different microphones and speakers/headphones possibilities. Each of these mikes/phones are linked together using the ACPs panels, so for instance the pilots can talk to each other in flight using the headsets (because of the ambient noise...), or one pilot can talk to the ground crew while the other talks to the ATC etc...
The full ACP panels logic is there, including volume control (though you still need to adjust the volume in windows to adapt to the max sound levels, be careful with you ears...). The VOR/ADF/ILS/MKR morse code IDs are generated in real time as well (if you use that, you should mute the MKR sounds in the older Sound Application).

JL

filippoporcari
03-16-2016, 05:35 PM
thx jl for the fast answer and complete description!
:)
fil

asessa
03-16-2016, 06:42 PM
Hi JL thanks for this great update.
I'm flying now and i've only one problem : my CockpitSonic Radio doesn't display any numbers. it is turned on, i can change vhf channels , hf channels and i can switch off/on the radio. if i move the number selector and set it with the center button the frequency changes! But the there aren't any numbers ... can you verify ?

asessa
03-16-2016, 06:47 PM
Other : i have a "WIND SHEAR" red message showed on pfd during cruise... is it normal ?

brianwilliamson
03-17-2016, 12:56 AM
As always Jean Luc has done it again...................many thanks.
I will put this on the sim as soon as I get some bugs worked out on atc. I have some of the features already working on the audio panel via SIOC, but the new lot, sounds a great improvement.

Cheers and merci...........Brian W.

OmniAtlas
03-17-2016, 03:20 AM
This new update is amazing...lots of stuff to test out. I am very impress JL. Thank you - I am still waiting for you to provide us with your paypal account....

Has the licensing agreement changed?
--

I would be interested to learn how you all are integrating the new intercom.exe with vatsim/vpilot...looks like a complex piece of software.

mikatsan
03-17-2016, 04:29 AM
A lot of new features! Well done! Excellent work in total!!

Will try the new features

masterp
03-17-2016, 04:30 AM
Great Work JL, appreciate your hard work as always !

OmniAtlas
03-17-2016, 04:40 AM
Hello, I've performed a short test flight from Canberra to Sydney --

Details I've noticed --

1. G/S deviation aural warning and warning light logic is now functioning.
2. I like the new electrical sounds, and air conditioning.

I assume air conditioning is not fully modelled yet, and is not linked to PACKS or external A/C and will turn on for now when power is applied (external, APU, engine generated).

Does anyone know what the high pitch frequency sound is? Very annoying, I think it is the DDRMI (or does that one make a tick tick sound), please correct me if I am wrong. :)

3. Aircraft is pitching up and down on G/S lock -- I have to investigate if this is because of my slow 2500k PC (time for an upgrade I say), a weight distribution problem or some other issue.

4. Route drawing seems improved, including HOLD patterns, although the aircraft still does not track exactly.

5. I like the details, especially the startup sequence -- adds to the realism! I notice there is an electrical transition when an engine is turned on. If one engine is running, and the other engine is turned on, there is a second electrical transition.

6. GPWS test light now works in flight.

7. FMGS now known as A320 Software Solution?

Lots more testing...JL has really outdone himself, thank you.

asessa
03-17-2016, 04:55 AM
3. Aircraft is pitching up and down on G/S lock -- I have to investigate if this is because of my slow 2500k PC (time for an upgrade I say), a weight distribution problem or some other issue.

Ben, last night i've flown from LEBL to LFPO... I landed in LFPO in full CAT3 mode and the aircraft go down very well, without your problem. I hope it help you.

I noted this little problem during my flight :

1. CockpitSonic Radio Panel doesn't show digits, all works except this. If i change a frequency on the RMP (i can't see digits) it changes freq. in IVAP .

2. On PFD there was "WIND SHEAR" red message

3. Traffic on ND doesn't showed over 5 miles. Under 5 miles i could see the traffic. I've the ND on second pc , maybe could be a problem?

FwFreak
03-17-2016, 09:13 AM
Hi!

After installing the new version the navdata import doesn't work. The paths in the fsscenery.cfg are all correct.

Best regards

Karsten

jeddmc
03-17-2016, 09:20 AM
many thanks to Jean Luc
i'll try and update this version

jeehell
03-17-2016, 10:37 AM
FwFreak: you deleted the old bin files? what is in the logNDB.txt after compiling the bin files?

JL

jeehell
03-17-2016, 10:47 AM
Ben, last night i've flown from LEBL to LFPO... I landed in LFPO in full CAT3 mode and the aircraft go down very well, without your problem. I hope it help you.

I noted this little problem during my flight :

1. CockpitSonic Radio Panel doesn't show digits, all works except this. If i change a frequency on the RMP (i can't see digits) it changes freq. in IVAP .

2. On PFD there was "WIND SHEAR" red message

3. Traffic on ND doesn't showed over 5 miles. Under 5 miles i could see the traffic. I've the ND on second pc , maybe could be a problem?

1.Weird. Are you sure the ON/OFF switch was set to ON? did you try to recycle it?
Try this DLL as well: http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule.dll

2. This usually happens when you move the aircraft in slew mode, for some unknow reason the PFD does not remove the message. I will check that.

3. If you see traffic, the distance does not matter. I suspect you were in "THRT" mode only, or there were no traffic to be displayed +/-2700 of your position in "ALL" mode.

asessa
03-17-2016, 11:18 AM
1.Weird. Are you sure the ON/OFF switch was set to ON? did you try to recycle it?
Try this DLL as well: http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule.dll

2. This usually happens when you move the aircraft in slew mode, for some unknow reason the PFD does not remove the message. I will check that.

3. If you see traffic, the distance does not matter. I suspect you were in "THRT" mode only, or there were no traffic to be displayed +/-2700 of your position in "ALL" mode.

Hi Janluc, thanks for your responses

1. Yes, the radio can be switched off and on (great!) but no digits appears. I'll try dll asap and i'll report you.
2. I didn't move in slew mode...it's strange!
3. Ok i'll check again. thanks

FwFreak
03-17-2016, 11:32 AM
FwFreak: you deleted the old bin files? what is in the logNDB.txt after compiling the bin files?

JL

Ahhh, I didn't know, that I have to delete them manually.

Now it works, Thanks!

masterp
03-17-2016, 01:48 PM
deleted ---

tuomasho
03-18-2016, 10:28 AM
Hello,

and thank yoy for the new update! Few issues with the new version:

1. I can't get ils appr working. I have updated Navigraph AIRAC 1603 to FSX and to FMGS (tried also other AIRACS, but always the same), but always ils want's me to land about 10m. right from the runway... Any advice for this?

2. The new sound intercom opened every time when I started fmgs, but there came on update for this. Now when I try to start it manually from the sound -folder it doesn't start. Windows 10 reports that it's not compatible program.

jeehell
03-18-2016, 10:39 AM
1. you probably do not have the right path in the c:\A320FMGS\navdata\FSScenery.cfg file.
Make sure the path are correct.
2. Reinstall, run the updater alone (without the software running), there is no compatibility issue with Win10, it is probably corrupted...

JL

Maddin91
03-18-2016, 10:40 AM
To 1.
You need to update magvar data of fsx/P3D.
Hit Google and search for fsx magvar update.
The first hit is what you need.
Install it into your FS and the magnetic variation is corrected. That fixes ILS approaches being "off" ...

Regards

tcane
03-18-2016, 11:08 AM

Hallo,

check your maximum traffic range settings in the IVAP-system-coniguration ;)

asessa
03-18-2016, 11:12 AM
Hallo,

check your maximum traffic range settings in the IVAP-system-coniguration ;)

Do you mean the tcas inside JH suite is influenced by ivap ? Could be....

tuomasho
03-18-2016, 11:32 AM
To 1.
You need to update magvar data of fsx/P3D.
Hit Google and search for fsx magvar update.
The first hit is what you need.
Install it into your FS and the magnetic variation is corrected. That fixes ILS approaches being "off" ...

Regards

Hi,

and thanks for your reply. I did that already, and nothing changed. Always about 10-20m. to right from the runway... :neutral:

tuomasho
03-18-2016, 11:40 AM
1. My cfg file looks like this and all the paths are correct I think and server ip is correct as well... One question is that do I have to set up my clients cfg's as well and how?

[Scenery]
scenery.cfg=C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX
FSfolder=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX
AerosoftPath=C:\Users\Tuomas\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWare
ip=192.168.1.130

I did delete all the .bin files and it did the job again, but no. I'm always 10-20m. to right from the runways.

2. Thank's for that. It was the autoupdate which couldn't install the file because program was running. Downloaded it from internet and now it's working. :D

3. One thing which I forgot. When I assign the joystick buttons I find the overhead wing lights on -assignment, but there's no off-light?!?

jeehell
03-18-2016, 11:52 AM
I ahve no diea how steam FSX works, if it is compatible or not.
In any case, delete the bin files and buid them again, at the end show me the logNDB.txt file again so I can have a look at it.
Also which runways have you tested?
You have nothing to setup on clients except copying the bin files.

Where there is no OFF action on the toggle switch, you have to use the event UP or DOWN on the ON action to toggle it OFF/ON.

JL

tuomasho
03-18-2016, 12:24 PM
I ahve no diea how steam FSX works, if it is compatible or not.
In any case, delete the bin files and buid them again, at the end show me the logNDB.txt file again so I can have a look at it.
Also which runways have you tested?
You have nothing to setup on clients except copying the bin files.

Where there is no OFF action on the toggle switch, you have to use the event UP or DOWN on the ON action to toggle it OFF/ON.

JL

Hi, the last version worked very well, but now I have this ils runways problem. I have tried EFHK rw 04L and 04R, ESSA 1L and EGLL (don't remember the rw number). Everytime with ils the nosewheel is on the right side of the runway...

One thing which I haven't done was to copy all the .bin files to the client computer, but now I did that and it's the same.

Here is the log:

*18.11.22* Navdata module launched Server
*18.11.22*
*18.11.24*
*18.11.24* Navdata1:
*18.11.24* -ARPTliste:13646
*18.11.24* -NavaidListe:17337
*18.11.24* -FIXliste:248182
*18.11.24* -AWYsegments:97430
*18.11.24* -MarkerList:1698
*18.11.24* -Holds:19644
*18.11.24* -RWYS:33848
*18.11.24*
*18.11.24* Navdata2:
*18.11.24* -ARPTliste:13646
*18.11.24* -NavaidListe:17337
*18.11.24* -FIXliste:248182
*18.11.24* -AWYsegments:97430
*18.11.24* -MarkerList:1698
*18.11.24* -Holds:19644
*18.11.24* -RWYS:33848
*18.11.24*
*18.11.24* server started on port:8006
*18.12.08* Client connected: 192.168.1.132
*18.12.23* Client connected: 192.168.1.132
*18.12.27* Client connected: 192.168.1.132
*18.17.10*
*18.17.10* Module stopped normally

OmniAtlas
03-18-2016, 07:30 PM
I did delete all the .bin files and it did the job again, but no. I'm always 10-20m. to right from the runways.

Did you update your magnetic variation data? http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.html

With the latest update JL the intercom.exe now does not run -- using Windows 10.

Regards,

Ben

bindook
03-18-2016, 10:44 PM
Hi ,
every now and then I keep getting "Dual Input" audio with the capt & F/O side stick priority flashing while at the gate...... how do I stop this happening?

Thanks

jeehell
03-19-2016, 02:27 AM
Did you update your magnetic variation data? http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.html

With the latest update JL the intercom.exe now does not run -- using Windows 10.

Regards,

Ben
Reinstall, run the updater alone (without the software running), there is no compatibility issue with Win10, it is probably corrupted...

JL

jeehell
03-19-2016, 02:27 AM
Hi ,
every now and then I keep getting "Dual Input" audio with the capt & F/O side stick priority flashing while at the gate...... how do I stop this happening?

Thanks

Calibrate your sticks correctly.

OmniAtlas
03-19-2016, 05:54 AM
Reinstall, run the updater alone (without the software running), there is no compatibility issue with Win10, it is probably corrupted...

JL

Yes, it is corrupted. When I try and update I get a 'failed once' 'failed twice' message. I can no longer update the file.

I am using the original intercom.exe (45.3 update) and it works fine now. However it does not run even when it in the starter.ini: Intercom=yes.

jeehell
03-19-2016, 07:49 AM
As I said, you need to reinstall first, then run the updater only by itself (do not run the starter, but updater.exe directly)

OmniAtlas
03-19-2016, 08:19 AM
Hi JL, I did a new install and just ran updated by itself with the same failed twice message...

Firefly77
03-19-2016, 08:24 AM
Hi JL,

first big thanks for this huge update !!! I really like the extra sounds :D

Regarding the Intercom I wonder why it doesnt save my configuration. I did install the intercom to my CPT side client PC and everytime I start FMGS I have to select the CPT headset mic and headphone again ? Of course, I used the button "save configuration" !!

I am using Marcins wonderful Pedestal with ACP, however ACP is still not working but I guess that Marcin need to prepare something to get it work with your new implemented logic ? I am really excited about this new function because I was thinking long time about how to get a kind of intercom working.

I think you already tested it on your side ? How is the performance, are there delays if you talk to FO or vice versa?

Best regards
Mic

jeehell
03-19-2016, 08:31 AM
Ben: did you try with admin rights?

Mic: the intercom in the release is faulty. You need to update.
Delays are around 5-10md I think, the best direct sound can do I think. Hard to tell... Regarding hardware Marcin had the details to add support, not sure when he'll release the update on his side (if not done yet, best to all him directly).

JL

Firefly77
03-19-2016, 08:42 AM
Hi JL, thanks for qiuck reply! Strange, I did a complete fresh install from the link above and did not get any autoupdater window ?? How else I can update it ? BR
Mic

OmniAtlas
03-19-2016, 09:22 AM
Ben: did you try with admin rights?

JL

Tried reinstalling again with admin rights, and also running the updater byitself with admin, I still get the same 'failed once', 'failed twice' error message.

Fritz
03-19-2016, 05:44 PM
With the update to version 45.3 beta my ACC Press gauge is working again.
I made a new assignment in IIT Creator for the Passenger SYS ON Light LED. Haven't seen that is was implemented. However, these lights constantly. The OXYGEN TMR RESET switch on the overhead panel Maintenance is not yet implemented. Is there a another option, or should I delete the assignment again?
Some sound files are corrupted. Have replaced it with files from previous versions.
I am using skalarki TQ Model 2012 with the new profiler. The Trim wheels do not reset to 0° after landing.

Firefly77
03-20-2016, 11:56 AM
Hi Jeanluc, maybe you can again have a look into the Intercomm.exe ? I have the most recent version of FMGS installed and also the autoupdater is saying "current version is up to date". However, the intercomm.exe is not saving my settings !

-- My Trimwheels do not reset to 0 after landing as well.

Best regards
Mic

Leonidas
03-20-2016, 03:04 PM
Hi
SOUND PROBLEM
After a clean installation there is no FMGS sound, just model's A320 sound. Some times sound.exe doesn't start even though it's in starter.ini. So, I start it by myself, but there is no sound too. Also, Intercom file is 0KB and when I execute it, that message shows up. Any suggestion?
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11323&stc=1

OmniAtlas
03-21-2016, 05:23 AM
Hi
SOUND PROBLEM
After a clean installation there is no FMGS sound, just model's A320 sound. Some times sound.exe doesn't start even though it's in starter.ini. So, I start it by myself, but there is no sound too. Also, Intercom file is 0KB and when I execute it, that message shows up. Any suggestion?

I've previously mentioned this to JL -- most likely an updater.exe problem; the solution at this stage would be to backup your intercom.exe from B45.3. Reinstalling and running as administrator brings about the same issue.

masterp
03-21-2016, 10:21 PM
Hi JL, in MCDU I can not select between Squawk mode Standby or Mode C.
at startup it blue up both standby and mode C.
I select Mode C however my VATSIM software vPilot not turn to Mode C as previous version of FMGS.
Thanks.

Miatanet
03-22-2016, 07:45 AM
I select Mode C however my VATSIM software vPilot not turn to Mode C as previous version of FMGS.
Thanks.

Hi all,

does the Squawk mode selection works with Skalarkis TCAS panel for IVAO. I always need to turn the knob on the IVOA interface. Does someone have that working via the TCAS panel switch?

Thank you for a short feedback.

BR
Stefan

tuomasho
03-22-2016, 12:05 PM

Regards,

Ben

Hi,

and thank's for your reply. Tried the old magnetic variation data and new. Doesn't work... Tried many different things and there are some airports runways that works with ils and some doesn't. Example in EFHK rw 04L and 04R doesn't work (when ils is correct in nd plane is about 20m right from the center of rw). But some other rw's at EFHK it works. Example in EFJY it works and some other FSX original airports and as well some of addon airports. But there is also much of airports it doesn't work. Mostly the plane is about 20m to right from the rw, but some occasions it can be to left about 50-100m.

Do anyone have a clue what can cause this/any solution?

-=Tuomas=-

jeehell
03-22-2016, 02:55 PM
The issue with ILS and RWYs is due to mis alignment between the navdata from Aerosoft/navigraph and the facilities inside FS/P3D.
To counter that, when compiling the navdata bin files, my soft reads directly the FS/P3D BGL files to correct the navdata with ILS/RWY lat,lon,course.
With P3D V3, now everythign has to be put outside P3D folder, this could be the issue, particularly if your problem is only with addon sceneries.
The problem is also present with Runways which changed QFU, or which were later added, so the original runway naming changed to for example R/L or C.

JL

tuomasho
03-22-2016, 04:03 PM
The issue with ILS and RWYs is due to mis alignment between the navdata from Aerosoft/navigraph and the facilities inside FS/P3D.
To counter that, when compiling the navdata bin files, my soft reads directly the FS/P3D BGL files to correct the navdata with ILS/RWY lat,lon,course.
With P3D V3, now everythign has to be put outside P3D folder, this could be the issue, particularly if your problem is only with addon sceneries.
The problem is also present with Runways which changed QFU, or which were later added, so the original runway naming changed to for example R/L or C.

JL

Thank you for your quick answer! This could be the case... So, what should I do to get it work? Put something out from FSX Steam folder or what?

-=Tuomas=-

SSO
03-22-2016, 06:44 PM
Thanks.
Thanks for a huge update. :-)

I am having the same problem with vPilot and FMGS.
Previously i could control the squawk mode in the MCDU, but now it forces it back to SBY even if I select mode C in vPilot.

Further my view hat does not work anymore despite it being assignedin P3Dv3.2...

asessa
03-23-2016, 05:28 PM
Hi JL, last version installed...
All Cockpitsonic devices dont't work... :(

This is the hw log

*Date of file:23/03/2016
*22:17:59*:HardwareConnect Launched
*22:18:02*:G:\A320FMGS\Hardware Modules\EHIDmodule.dll loaded
*22:18:02*:G:\A320FMGS\Hardware Modules\FSUIPCmodule.dll loaded
*22:18:02*:G:\A320FMGS\Hardware Modules\SkalarkiIO.dll loaded
*22:18:03* Skalarki JL:client connected
*22:18:07* EHID:Connected version 15 127.0.0.1
*22:18:09* EHID: DisConnected
*22:18:09* EHID:Socket error
*22:18:13* EHID : DisConnected
*22:18:13* EHID:Socket error
*22:18:18* EHID: DisConnected
*22:18:18* EHID:Socket error
*22:18:23* EHID: DisConnected
*22:18:23* EHID:Socket error
*22:18:28* EHID: DisConnected
*22:18:28* EHID:Socket error
*22:18:33* EHID: DisConnected
*22:18:33* EHID:Socket error
*22:18:38* EHID: DisConnected
*22:18:38* EHID:Socket error
*22:18:43* EHID: DisConnected

Any idea?

jeehell
03-23-2016, 05:38 PM

This is the hw log

Any idea?
The EHID applciation from uweSchneider is runnning on the same computer?
If yes did you try to restart it?

asessa
03-23-2016, 06:01 PM
The EHID applciation from uweSchneider is runnning on the same computer?
If yes did you try to restart it?

Hi JL, yes it run on this pc (FGMS server)

In anycase, I restarted my server and i can see the A320_EHID process run.

Now i read this hw log:

*22:47:45*:HardwareConnect Launched
*22:47:48*:G:\A320FMGS\Hardware Modules\EHIDmodule.dll loaded
*22:47:48*:G:\A320FMGS\Hardware Modules\FSUIPCmodule.dll loaded
*22:47:48*:G:\A320FMGS\Hardware Modules\SkalarkiIO.dll loaded
*22:47:53* EHID:Connected version 15 127.0.0.1

But all devices dont's work in anyway...

The FCU has all digits setted to 0 (QNH=00, SPD=00, HDG=000, ALT="000 2", V/S=nothing)
The RMP has only a dot at left of each displays
The ECAM panel doesn't work

I also tried your EHID_Module.dll you send me few days ago but nothing to do.
I also tried to delete ehid_module.dll into fgms\hw folder and reinstall the suite...nothing to do.

:(

jeehell
03-23-2016, 06:14 PM
And if you use previous version it works correctly? There is no reason it would not work anymore...

asessa
03-23-2016, 06:49 PM
I tried the v44 e v45.3 and don't work.... i don't know what i have to check...

Now i'll try to reinstall A320_EHID service...

jeehell
03-23-2016, 06:54 PM
check you have all the xml A320 IDs installed, as well as the licence from uweschneider in the ehid.ini file...

asessa
03-23-2016, 07:07 PM
Now works....
I disinstalled b44 e b45.3 , and reinstalled 45.4.
Restarted the A320_Ehid service

I don't know why but now it works... :/

SSO
03-24-2016, 05:18 AM

This is the hw log

Any idea?
works fine for me - both HW and SW Clients.
when installing Win10 i had to reinstall EHID.
But no change with the latest FMGS update.
the EHID allows for various levelss of log file details. Look in there for clues.

asessa
03-24-2016, 05:27 AM
works fine for me - both HW and SW Clients.
when installing Win10 i had to reinstall EHID.
But no change with the latest FMGS update.
the EHID allows for various levelss of log file details. Look in there for clues.

HiStephen, it worked at last.

I restarted the A320_Ehid service and it worked.

I don't know why it didn't work at start. The only change i made between last flight and yesterday was the upgrade of p3d to 3.2.3 version from the 3.1.

In any case, this update works very very well, good job JL!

SSO
03-24-2016, 01:26 PM
Jean Luc,

Any thoughts on the VATSIM issue?

Further two notes:
1 - I note in the latest version that the keyboard digits above the QWERTY are no longer accepted as input.
Could this be reinstated as well as the "/" above the "7" key?
2 - The new check of synced Altimeter settings. Could I request an option to sync the two? I am running a single seater Sim and this will always be an issue. The best way for me would be if one is changed - the other was adjusted accordingly regardless of which was changed...

That would be great :-)

Firefly77
03-24-2016, 05:20 PM
Hi Jean Luc,

I updated to B45.4 and now intercomm app save some stuff however not everything ??? The selected CPT Microfone is not saved by using the save settings button ? Pls advice.

Best regards

Mic

OmniAtlas
03-24-2016, 09:17 PM
Hello just a few things I've noticed with the latest update --

Intercom now runs, however as Mic also mentioned, settings are not saved.

I assigned a PTT PUSH without a release button and had a notification that the mic was open -- so it seems the logic is working.

I am still trying to determine how to integrate this with the setup, apparently it will only work if you have the necessary hardware (skalarki ACP?) -- or would it be possible for someone to write a software panel we can interface with?

*After landing the aircraft the GPWS notification lights up -- I am not too sure if this is normal behaviour.

*My FDS MCDU screen brightness knob is no longer working again...I don't know if this has anything to do with hardware connect crashing, and resetting the switch? I will do more testing.

*Air-conditioning sound level is linked to "avionics" in the sound module and not "AirConditioning"

Otherwise, thank you for the update, and looking forward to B46 with the LNAV/VNAV adjustments.

I would like to hear how all of you are using intercom with your setup and vatsim/ivao.

Thank you,

Ben

masterp
03-25-2016, 03:14 AM
Hi JL,
Do you have a plan to simulate Back-Up Speed Scale (BUSS) for FMGS. It is optional but that will be great if we have this :)

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11350&stc=1

I tested on FMGS by turned off triple ADRs, then I did not know what is current spd of the bus, may be I need to open slide window and check speed with my hand, j/k :mrgreen:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11351&stc=1

Thanks

Fritz
03-25-2016, 04:14 AM
With the update to version 45.3 beta my ACC Press gauge is working again.
I made a new assignment in IIT Creator for the Passenger SYS ON Light LED. Haven't seen that is was implemented. However, these lights constantly. The OXYGEN TMR RESET switch on the overhead panel Maintenance is not yet implemented. Is there a another option, or should I delete the assignment again?
Some sound files are corrupted. Have replaced it with files from previous versions.
I am using skalarki TQ Model 2012 with the new profiler. The Trim wheels do not reset to 0° after landing.
Additional:

Since version 45.x I can not initiate descent in managed mode at the top of decend.
The speed accelerated slightly and the altitude remains unchanged. I must first initiate
the descent manually. When I changed to managede mode again then it works.
In version 44.x I did not have this behavior. (FCU from CPFlight) Can anyone confirm this behavior?

Bug with minor priority.
When I press the CVR TEST switch the CVR TEST sound is not sound.
I have already checked the switch assignment in IITCreator.

The initial status of the parking brake is not recognized. Don't know why but he responds immediately when I press the Rudder Trim reset.
Both are assigned with the SIOC Creator. I have to examine in more detail for this issue.

argileh
03-25-2016, 04:21 AM
Filippo: the intercom application is just like the real aircraft intercom system.
You have for each seats different microphones and speakers/headphones possibilities. Each of these mikes/phones are linked together using the ACPs panels, so for instance the pilots can talk to each other in flight using the headsets (because of the ambient noise...), or one pilot can talk to the ground crew while the other talks to the ATC etc...
The full ACP panels logic is there, including volume control (though you still need to adjust the volume in windows to adapt to the max sound levels, be careful with you ears...). The VOR/ADF/ILS/MKR morse code IDs are generated in real time as well (if you use that, you should mute the MKR sounds in the older Sound Application).

JL

Is there a need for ACP hardware (e.g. Skalarki ACPs) to be able to have two headsets w/mics communicate with each other - of course aside from two simple/cheap USB sound cards.

i.e is the JH ware alone enough. I tried by setting up the two headsets in the intercom module but was not able to have them communicate/listen to each other.

Leonidas
03-25-2016, 05:02 AM
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

jeehell
03-25-2016, 05:08 AM
Hi everyone,

many anwsers below:

Since version 45.x I can not initiate descent in managed mode at the top of decend.
The speed accelerated slightly and the altitude remains unchanged. I must first initiate
the descent manually. When I changed to managede mode again then it works.
In version 44.x I did not have this behavior. (FCU from CPFlight) Can anyone confirm this behavior?

Bug with minor priority.
When I press the CVR TEST switch the CVR TEST sound is not sound.
I have already checked the switch assignment in IITCreator.

The initial status of the parking brake is not recognized. Don't know why but he responds immediately when I press the Rudder Trim reset.
Both are assigned with the SIOC Creator. I have to examine in more detail for this issue.
I will have a look at the managed DES issue. Do you start teh DES at/before/after TOD ?
CVR test logic is working, please check the FCOM.
SIOC/PrkBRK: the initial states of switches in SIOC is never defined. You need to recycle switches so they are detected, this is a know SIOC/opencockpit issue.

Do you have a plan to simulate Back-Up Speed Scale (BUSS) for FMGS. It is optional but that will be great if we have this :)

No.

Hello just a few things I've noticed with the latest update --

Intercom now runs, however as Mic also mentioned, settings are not saved.

I assigned a PTT PUSH without a release button and had a notification that the mic was open -- so it seems the logic is working.

I am still trying to determine how to integrate this with the setup, apparently it will only work if you have the necessary hardware (skalarki ACP?) -- or would it be possible for someone to write a software panel we can interface with?

*After landing the aircraft the GPWS notification lights up -- I am not too sure if this is normal behaviour.

*My FDS MCDU screen brightness knob is no longer working again...I don't know if this has anything to do with hardware connect crashing, and resetting the switch? I will do more testing.

*Air-conditioning sound level is linked to "avionics" in the sound module and not "AirConditioning"

Otherwise, thank you for the update, and looking forward to B46 with the LNAV/VNAV adjustments.

I would like to hear how all of you are using intercom with your setup and vatsim/ivao.

Thank you,

Ben
Regarding the intercom saving : I will release a new version soon it will solve that. For now, only the CPT headset mike and oxy masks are not saved, everything else is.
Hardware ACPs are required for now. I plan to make a soft version, but this takes time.
Air conditonning and avionics : my tests show they are correcly linked... They sound mostly the same...
GPWS: I have no idea, I need more info (aural warning or not).

Any thoughts on the VATSIM issue?

Further two notes:
1 - I note in the latest version that the keyboard digits above the QWERTY are no longer accepted as input.
Could this be reinstated as well as the "/" above the "7" key?
2 - The new check of synced Altimeter settings. Could I request an option to sync the two? I am running a single seater Sim and this will always be an issue. The best way for me would be if one is changed - the other was adjusted accordingly regardless of which was changed...

I actually do not care much about VATSIM/IVAO/any other. I tried to implement compatibility, but they lack most functions of the XPDR and maintaining that is a nightmare. So I'll have a look one day when I feel like to, no needs to ask it won't help.

1. The MCDU keys can now be adjusted in the CPTkeys.ini or FOkeys.ini file which is in the MCDU application folder. Details are inside.
2. I cannot adjsut to everyone's needs, I might add an option one day but not for now, I have much more important work going on.

masterp
03-25-2016, 05:20 AM
Hi JL,
Thanks for your response.
With previous B44 and earlier version, we can switch Transponder between Standby/Off and Mode C.
But with 45.3 in MCDU , both options are blue up and I can not get Mode C active as below picture
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11352&stc=1

Thank alot

jeehell
03-25-2016, 06:00 AM
Please read carefully my previous post.

masterp
03-25-2016, 06:11 AM
Please read carefully my previous post.

Thank JL, I got it.
So I will not able to fly online with B45 :( Radar controller will not identify me without mode C from VATSIM software vPilot.

jeehell
03-25-2016, 06:12 AM
have you actually tried? on the ground the logic is to put the XPDR on stby. Maybe in the air it switches to mode C?

masterp
03-25-2016, 06:25 AM
Yes JL, I tried for a few flights since B45.3 released.
I still not yet got the transponder panel, the only way I control transponder mode is from FMGS's MCDU.
When airborne I select Mode C from MCDU but seem FMGS lost control to override FSX's transponder mode., that's why Mode C on VATSIM software can not be active.

I am not sure, may be a offset button event changed for XPDR?
Or for some reason the button event for XPDR OFF/STBY is always on, ? previously it shown White when mode C is selected.?
Please help to fix this if you can since all of my flight are on network :grin:
Thanks,

P/S: I please send a link with transponder offsets for VATSIM software. Thanks

http://www.squawkbox.ca/doc/sdk/fsuipc.php

Fritz
03-25-2016, 01:47 PM
...Do you start teh DES at/before/after TOD ?...
I'm not really sure, I mean at and after TOD. I will check that again.

...CVR test logic is working, please check the FCOM...
CVR test: This activates the test, if the CVR is on (the GND CTL pushbutton pressed, or during the first 5 minutes after energization of the aircraft electrical network), and the parking brake is on.

You were right, it works. My mistake. But if it is implemented as described above, it could not work for me because of initial status of the parking brake has not been recognized.

SIOC/PrkBRK issue is no problem to me. I use the Rudder Trim reset Pb for detect the status. But I have noticed that the first digit from the Rudder trim Display no longer displays. Did you changed something here?

didi21at
03-26-2016, 07:25 AM
Hello!
After the update i have problems with my mcdu! I hope someone can help me.

whenever i try to swith to prog or perf it says: MCDU DISPLAY PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT ISSUE

edit:
I have backuped JoySW.cfg and AControls.cfg and overwrote those 2 with the old 2. Now i dont have the problems anymore (just have to reconfigure the joysticks)

stefangr
03-26-2016, 12:49 PM
Hi JL,

thanks for the great update, I like the new sounds and the startup sequence.

Having a problem with the manual trim: I am using Skalarki's throttle quadrant with motorized trim wheels. When T/O calculation says 1/DN0.4, I would normally move the trim wheels manually to DOWN 0.4 right before take-off. This was working fine always. Now the trim wheel motor moves the wheels back to Zero immediately once I move them.

Is this something for Marcin or has it to do with your update?

Thanks
Stefan

SSO
03-26-2016, 03:25 PM
have you actually tried? on the ground the logic is to put the XPDR on stby. Maybe in the air it switches to mode C?
I tried in-air and the controller as well as vPilot showed that when clicking mode C it reverted to stby...
This has worked perfectly in all previous versions of FMGS.

Swiss1673
03-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Hi all

Just a question.... Does nobody had a problem with the Aircraft weight with B45? In my aircraft.cfg, the dry weight of the Aircraft was completely wrong! The weight in the aircraft.cfg was around 73000 pounds wich is in kg 33500...... But the actual weight of a A320 (and mentioned in the cfg file) is 42500kg. So it was necessary to change the weight in the aircraft.cfg to 93694.9 (pound) to have a proper weight and C.G.

FYI

Cheers
Daniel

jeehell
03-28-2016, 02:10 PM
this was not an error, the aircraft.cfg changed for W&B purpose, you need to put the old weight back. There are new payload stations which are used for some W&B tricks (the adjustement payload stations).

FlyingTeacher
03-29-2016, 04:38 AM
Is there an available manual for FMGS?? I tried downloading from website but the PDF a is only 1 page. I'd like to use it on my sim but need install and General directions.

Thank you

Fritz
03-29-2016, 04:48 AM
On my last two flights I started to descend after the TOD. It works fine in managed mode.
Contrary to my first committing, this behavior only occurs when the controller instructs to go to a lower altitude before TOD.

OmniAtlas
03-29-2016, 05:38 AM
Is there an available manual for FMGS?? I tried downloading from website but the PDF a is only 1 page. I'd like to use it on my sim but need install and General directions.

Thank you

When you install Jeehell FMGS kindly read EN - Installation Guide.pdf and EN - User Guide.pdf

FlyingTeacher
03-29-2016, 06:51 AM
When you install Jeehell FMGS kindly read EN - Installation Guide.pdf and EN - User Guide.pdf

No place to get it prior to install??

Swiss1673
03-29-2016, 06:59 AM
this was not an error, the aircraft.cfg changed for W&B purpose, you need to put the old weight back. There are new payload stations which are used for some W&B tricks (the adjustement payload stations).

Thanks JL for the clarification! So I have to be careful when I load the Aircraft with TOPCAT. Because its overwriting the exiting weights and usually the aircraft is too light. Which are the stations with the additional Weight for W&B?

Cheers
Daniel

OmniAtlas
03-29-2016, 07:22 AM
No place to get it prior to install??

Try and website and explore the resource section.

Www.soarbywire.com

Leonidas
03-30-2016, 11:11 AM
On my last two flights I started to descend after the TOD. It works fine in managed mode.
Contrary to my first committing, this behavior only occurs when the controller instructs to go to a lower altitude before TOD.

Something similar happens to me: in cruise phase if I push ALT in FCU without changing altitude (just to turn on the ALT dot LED), the A/C speed down and there is no more CRZ mode in FMA.

Phpilot
03-30-2016, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone...:) I have one question about new version 45. After put the correct qnh , it appear in ecam one mensage of discrepancy altimeter. I ha just Captain side of PFD. How I can fix this? In old version I didn't have this issue. Can you help me? Please
regards
Frederico

OmniAtlas
03-31-2016, 04:14 AM
Hello everyone...:) I have one question about new version 45. After put the correct qnh , it appear in ecam one mensage of discrepancy altimeter. I ha just Captain side of PFD. How I can fix this? In old version I didn't have this issue. Can you help me? Please
regards
Frederico

I have 2 CP flight EFIS and I don't get that message alert even with discrepancy. What is the trigger for the alert?

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
03-31-2016, 06:06 AM
Hi All,

The message appears on the PFD with the Skalarki FCU/EFIS when the QNH difference between CS and F/O is more than x hPA. I did not check the value of x.

Best regards,

--pim

Phpilot
03-31-2016, 04:33 PM
Hi All,

The message appears on the PFD with the Skalarki FCU/EFIS when the QNH difference between CS and F/O is more than x hPA. I did not check the value of x.

Best regards,

--pim
Hello. My question is: i have just efis of captain side, i don,t have FO side. how i fix this, IF i don't have efis of FO side.?
cheers

Swiss1673
04-02-2016, 07:31 AM
Hi All,

Best regards,

--pim

Would be cool to have this feature also for the CPFlight FCU :-)

Cheers
Daniel

OmniAtlas
04-02-2016, 08:04 AM
It works with Cp flight FCU / efis.

you need to be something like 50 mmhg difference for the alert.

Leonidas
04-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Hi
Under what circumstances NAV ACCURANCY DOWNGRADED and UPGRADING again?

mikatsan
04-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Hi

Leonida, you mean about the problem with LGAV ILS for example??

I am establishing ILS APPR (tryed it in rw 03L, 03R, 21L) and then plane is few meters to the right of the runway.

Leonidas
04-04-2016, 02:22 AM
Leonida, you mean about the problem with LGAV ILS for example??
I am establishing ILS APPR (tryed it in rw 03L, 03R, 21L) and then plane is few meters to the right of the runway.

No, I'm talking about the amber message in PFD and red one in MCDU

mikatsan
04-04-2016, 02:49 AM
No, I'm talking about the amber message in PFD and red one in MCDU

Ok!

Well, i just saw this "problem" on my PFD...

OmniAtlas
04-04-2016, 04:01 AM
Hi

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11387&stc=1

OmniAtlas
04-04-2016, 06:00 AM
Does anyone know when the

'COM VHF1 EMITTING' on the SD is triggered?

Should it always display with PTT? Or only if PTT has been held down for several seconds?

Thanks.

filippoporcari
04-04-2016, 07:37 AM
i don't have my fcom in my hands now: what i'm sure it DOES NOT happen every time ptt is pressed for normal operations. if i remember correctly it appears if u have a stuck mike/ptt button.(ie button pressed for long time)
regards
fil

Migelito
04-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Hi

Hyi guys!

Please don´t mix up procedures and systems:
The A320 FMS calculates a position tolerance.
Navigation accuracy HIGH means, the calculated position tolerance is within the required navigation performance (RNP), LOW if the tolerance is greater than RNP.

If the system switches from HIGH to LOW, you get:
NAV ACCUR DOWNGRADE (and vice versa with UPGRADE)

What you do with that message tells you your procedure. You won´t fly a go-around if you do an ILS approach (because you follow the ILS signal), maybe you have to fly one on RNAV/RNP appraoches (where you rely on GPS).

By the way: B45 is great. This is unbelievable perfectly done. Thank you JL!!

Kind regards
Michael

mikatsan
04-05-2016, 04:46 AM

JL

Hello, any help with that?

Migelito
04-05-2016, 05:21 AM
Does anyone know when the

'COM VHF1 EMITTING' on the SD is triggered?

Should it always display with PTT? Or only if PTT has been held down for several seconds?

Thanks.

If VHF emitting more than 60s.
Greets
Michael

OmniAtlas
04-05-2016, 05:28 AM
i don't have my fcom in my hands now: what i'm sure it DOES NOT happen every time ptt is pressed for normal operations. if i remember correctly it appears if u have a stuck mike/ptt button.(ie button pressed for long time)
regards
fil

Cheers, thanks -- the PTT event is now programmed as a PUSH and RELEASE trigger. I do not get the VHF1 emitting message now.

Now to figure out how to link it to an ACP/RNP.

JL -- you mentioned your software will be compatible with FDS ACP?

Regards.

OmniAtlas
04-05-2016, 05:30 AM
If VHF emitting more than 60s.
Greets
Michael

Noted, you must be a real world pilot.

jeehell
04-05-2016, 06:22 AM
JL -- you mentioned your software will be compatible with FDS ACP?
As far as I know, FDS does not make plug'n'play ACP panels. If you can assign each buttons directly in IITCreator (using an FDS IO board) then yes.

Regards,
JL

OmniAtlas
04-06-2016, 07:31 AM
As far as I know, FDS does not make plug'n'play ACP panels. If you can assign each buttons directly in IITCreator (using an FDS IO board) then yes.

Regards,
JL

Thank you JL -- I will correspond with FDS and see what they can offer. Otherwise it looks like Skalarki is the only vendor that offers a PnP version?

On a side note -- a small request JL -- would it be possible to implement a PFD/ND / etc. display screen ratio lock? I would like to maintain the original ratio of the window when resizing (resize in the corner only with double arrows) but have difficulties maintaining the correct X and Y measurements as intended. It would be fantastic if this feature could be implemented. Thank you!

Ben

Leonidas
04-06-2016, 08:35 AM
Thank you JL -- I will correspond with FDS and see what they can offer. Otherwise it looks like Skalarki is the only vendor that offers a PnP version
Ben

And CPFlight ...

jeehell
04-06-2016, 12:39 PM
On a side note -- a small request JL -- would it be possible to implement a PFD/ND / etc. display screen ratio lock? I would like to maintain the original ratio of the window when resizing (resize in the corner only with double arrows) but have difficulties maintaining the correct X and Y measurements as intended. It would be fantastic if this feature could be implemented. Thank you!

Ben, you can manually change the size (width and height) of any EIS app by going in the folder c:\A320FMGS\EIS and there you look for the files such as PFD.ini, FOPFD.ini etc... Inside those files, you can set the top left corner position (TOP and LEFT entries) and width height as well. This is in pixel (x=0 y=0 is the top left corner of your screen).

JL

Miatanet
04-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Hi all

since the new version in correlation with IOProfiler 5.0 I got this message:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11397&stc=1

I thought I have seen one post to that similar error message but can't find it anymore. It says "index is out of the array section", when pressing Bat1 or Bat2 on my OverHeadPannel (Skalarki). Does someone has a clue what that could be? Is the first time that I get this error...

Best regards
Stefan

EDIT:
Problem solved. Again a quick and high quality support by Marcin (Skalarki). Had a wrong setting in the xml file....

Best regards
Stefan

OmniAtlas
04-06-2016, 06:19 PM
And CPFlight ...

They only offer a 737 version.

OmniAtlas
04-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Ben, you can manually change the size (width and height) of any EIS app by going in the folder c:\A320FMGS\EIS and there you look for the files such as PFD.ini, FOPFD.ini etc... Inside those files, you can set the top left corner position (TOP and LEFT entries) and width height as well. This is in pixel (x=0 y=0 is the top left corner of your screen).

JL

Yes, but is there a way to resize the windows using the mouse with out changing the XY ratio? For example if I enlarge Y, X will resize accordingly.

Windows is is also bringing Linux/ bash compatability and I am wondering if this could bring future UNIX versions of your software.

Thank you.

masterp
04-08-2016, 05:30 AM
Hi JL,

I have some questions:
1./ Normally on approach with AP disconnect, there are a warning sound and triple click sound by aircraft itself (Approach capability downgraded)

In JL FMGS after AP disconnect, the warning sound comes on and the only way to cancel it is by press the Master Warn button (triple click sound comes after that). I think it is not correct Right ?

2./ When aircraft in CLB-Nav mode, if we select heading or change to OP CLB mode, there are also a triple click sound. I think FMGS does not have "triple click" sound in this case, is that correct?

3./ Modify speed in MCDU: I am in CRZ mode, I come to DES mode to modify the Speed, but seem that FMGS does not allow, it only allows you to change Cost Index. I think the managed speed can not modified, is that correct?

Thanks alot JL.

Leonidas
04-08-2016, 02:31 PM
They only offer a 737 version.

But I use one of them :roll:
See here: http://www.cpflight.com/sito/purchase/purchasea320.asp

Migelito
04-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Hi JL,

I have some questions:
1./ Normally on approach with AP disconnect, there are a warning sound and triple click sound by aircraft itself (Approach capability downgraded)

In JL FMGS after AP disconnect, the warning sound comes on and the only way to cancel it is by press the Master Warn button (triple click sound comes after that). I think it is not correct Right ?

2./ When aircraft in CLB-Nav mode, if we select heading or change to OP CLB mode, there are also a triple click sound. I think FMGS does not have "triple click" sound in this case, is that correct?

3./ Modify speed in MCDU: I am in CRZ mode, I come to DES mode to modify the Speed, but seem that FMGS does not allow, it only allows you to change Cost Index. I think the managed speed can not modified, is that correct?

Thanks alot JL.

Hyi JL, hyi masterp, hyi all!

1.) I expirienced the same, so I had a look:
- If AP off from the pilots: warnings are temporary (AP OFF message for 9s, master warning for 3s and cavalary charge. If you press APTO p/b OR master warning p/b within 1,5sec, you can stop it immediately)
- If Ap off from failure, warnings are continous until pressing master warning p/b (ECAM warning: AUTO FLT AP OFF)
2.) A vertical nav mode needs a lateral nav mode. If you go into a lateral selected mode like HDG, the FMGS does not know how you will
continue (and can not calculate a TOC, TOD, ...) and changes the vertical also in selected mode -> Normal behaviour. This is a so called
mode reversion. Each mode reversion is accompanied by a triple click.
3.) Correct

NEW question from my side:
In flight, Ap off: When i push the APTO p/b, I should have priority as long as I hold the button down. When I release it, normal ops should be there again.
In my setup the priority stays on, even if I release the button (this is normal, if I press the button more than 40s, which I do not do)
Just can get rid off it after landing.
Is this a software item or did I mixed up something ?

Thanks and greets
Michael

OmniAtlas
04-08-2016, 07:27 PM
In flight, Ap off: When i push the APTO p/b, I should have priority as long as I hold the button down. When I release it, normal ops should be there again.
In my setup the priority stays on, even if I release the button (this is normal, if I press the button more than 40s, which I do not do)
Just can get rid off it after landing.
Is this a software item or did I mixed up something ?

Thanks and greets
Michael

I believe after holding down the button for 40 seconds the controls are latched (locked to your side) so the light will also be up. The PNF can try and press and hold the autopilot off PB to take over control again.

ToTom
04-09-2016, 02:58 AM
Hyi JL, hyi masterp, hyi all!

Probably you not assigned release action fot this button.
See screenshot.

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11423&stc=1

OmniAtlas
04-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Just to clear up any confusion --

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11424&stc=1

Migelito
04-09-2016, 12:52 PM
@totom: Thanks, I mixed a none up in.

@OmniAtlas: Also thanks, but to say it carefully: The thumbnail is incorrect. Just trust the FCOM :shock: .

Greets
Michael

SSO
04-10-2016, 05:55 PM
Jean Luc,

I am experiencing a MCDU database display error. The MCDU ends up in a state where it says please report, so this I will do :-)

Arrival is programmed into ESSA on a NILUG1P for 19R. When changing this to 19L it is like the change is not registered and the list of STARS relevant for 19L is not presented. I can change to 01L and back to 19R no problem, but not to 19L.
It is Ok as initial choice.
I am running the latest AIRAC for april ;-)

/Stephen

OmniAtlas
04-11-2016, 06:11 AM
@totom: Thanks, I mixed a none up in.

@OmniAtlas: Also thanks, but to say it carefully: The thumbnail is incorrect. Just trust the FCOM :shock: .

Greets
Michaell

Hi Michael, what does the FCOM say? Do you know which reference page I should be looking at?

Thank you.

Ben

Migelito
04-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Hyi Ben!

It is hidden in FCOM DSC (aircraft systems) under DSC-27-20-30, called "Lateral Consoles".

Greets
Michael

OmniAtlas
04-12-2016, 10:12 AM
Cheers, TY Michael, will have a look.

tuomasho
04-13-2016, 09:03 AM
Hi,

any ideas how to get those ils alignments to work? Also many times mcdu reports "MCDU DISPLAY PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT ISSUE" and this comes always when you write some route to mcdu. I believe, that some route points doesn't work with the mcdu?

Yours

Tuomas

romeow
04-13-2016, 11:03 AM
Hi,
I often get the following messages in MCDU and ND since Version 45.3

Nav Accur Downgrade
or
Nav Accur Upgrade

What does it mean and what do I have to do?
Regards, René

Migelito
04-13-2016, 01:49 PM
Please see post #101!
Greets
Michael

romeow
04-13-2016, 03:00 PM
Hi Michael,

thanks for the hint! Although I'm always following the actual version threads I missed your post - probably because I upgraded to V 45 with some delay.

@ Jeehell
I like to repeat what Miguel mentioned in his post #101: You did a great job with v45! Everything works fine, start up and shut down sequences are fantastically simulated. Thanks a lot again!

Greets René

OmniAtlas
04-14-2016, 03:17 AM
Hi,
I often get the following messages in MCDU and ND since Version 45.3

Nav Accur Downgrade
or
Nav Accur Upgrade

What does it mean and what do I have to do?
Regards, René

From Eric Parks Airbus notes

RNAV (LNAV- VNAV) Approaches (Managed Non-ILS)

 All non-precision approaches must be flown with autopilot and flightdirector unless no ILS is available and both autopilots have failed, then amanual non-precision approach is permitted.

 Only use approach from database

 Do not manually build approach
RNAV approaches that are listed as LVAV-VNAV are designed to providevertical guidance and will utilize a DA(H).
When cleared for the RNAV approach press the APPR pb on FCU. Do NOTselect the LS pb! LS pb will disable the RNAV indications and flash amberV/DEV on the PFD. CSTR pb should be ON as well.
Enter 0.3 for required accuracy on PROG page (make sure the new value showson both sides). This lowers the FMGC “tolerance” from an enroute value to anapproach value. RNAV approach must have a HIGH nav accuracy showing with0.3 nm value on the PROG page before beginning the approach to ensure thatthe FMGC accurate enough for an RNAV approach. Less than required accuracywill create a NAV ACCURACY DOWNGRADE message on MCDU. You mayalso get a GPS PRIMARY LOST message which indicates that the GPS signalfrom an MMR has been lost. If you get either message you must select theautopilot on the side of the operative FMGC. This will allow you to continue theRNAV approach. If both FMGC’s display an error message or you get anFM/GPS POS DISAGREE ECAM you must go around.
Ensure HIGH is showing on PROG for nav accuracy. Ensure the “hockey stick”(descent arrow symbol) is visible on ND for start of descent. Ensure APP NAVand FINAL are showing on FMA. Remember “High Hockey Finals”

romeow
04-14-2016, 06:45 AM
Thanks a lot!
Greets, René

SSO
04-15-2016, 01:37 AM
Hi All,

First of all. The B45 is fantastic.
The transponder issue I resolved by assigning buttons to Transponder on/standby. Using the MCDU page alone was not working.

I stumbled upon another problem during the past few ILS approaches.
Everything works fine until decelleration to Approach speed on the glideslope.
at this point the A_THR seems to be inactive although being ON.
the thrust remains at IDLE even when decellerating below the red markers on the tape. Speed is in managed mode.
i have to switch off the A_THR and adjust thrust manually.

any idea?

romeow
04-15-2016, 04:04 AM
Hi Stephen,

this happened to me as well with the earlier version. Since I push Speed on managed only after crossing FAF this item hasn't happened again. It was a workaround but now I get used to do my approaches like that. It's not state of art but it works. May be I should try again with managed mode before intercepting to see if this/your problem still exists. But at the moment I really like to fly the approaches with Speed selected.
Regards, René

SSO
04-15-2016, 04:42 AM
Hi Stephen,

this happened to me as well with the earlier version. Since I push Speed on managed only after crossing FAF this item hasn't happened again. It was a workaround but now I get used to do my approaches like that. It's not state of art but it works. May be I should try again with managed mode before intercepting to see if this/your problem still exists. But at the moment I really like to fly the approaches with Speed selected.
Regards, René
Thanks - I will try that workaround... Very odd behaviour which I didnt experience before... But good if the workaround works... Come to think of it at one occation I was flying 160 kts to 4 DME and it was only the managed last part after 4 DME where the problem arose. And yes - all approach data had been filled out :-)

----
In regards to getting vPilot to work again I was asked how this was achieved.

I have programmed two events linked to two joystick buttons:
XPDR ON - push event
XPDR STBY - push event

They did the job of getting vPilot to work again.

mikatsan
04-16-2016, 07:24 PM
In regards to getting vPilot to work again I was asked how this was achieved.

I have programmed two events linked to two joystick buttons:
XPDR ON - push event
XPDR STBY - push event

They did the job of getting vPilot to work again.

Yes great!! Thank!

Miatanet
04-17-2016, 06:29 AM
Hi all

still looking for the right settings for disconnect AP from a joystick button and on the thrust lever buttons (skalarki), for the joystick button I need to set up in fmgsconfig.exe but can^t find the function, does someone know which function to use? Same for the lever buttons, in IO profiler I do not find the function, too.

Thank you for a short hint, maybe I am blind :-).

Best regards
Stefan

romeow
04-17-2016, 07:47 AM
Hi Stefan,

the action for the joystick buttons is called CPT APTO programmed as 'Push event'.

Concerning the lever buttons I can't help you because I don't use Skalarki's TQ.

Regards
René

Miatanet
04-17-2016, 07:58 AM
Thank you, Rene.

That helped :-).

BR
STefan

Hi Stefan,

the action for the joystick buttons is called CPT APTO programmed as 'Push event'.

Concerning the lever buttons I can't help you because I don't use Skalarki's TQ.

Regards
René

Fritz
04-17-2016, 01:53 PM
For the Skalarki TQ you have to assign the A/THR disconnect push button in the Scalarki Profiler.

SimStar001
04-18-2016, 03:51 AM
Hey, does anybody have problems with manual trim? I cant trim manually cause jeehell is trying to trim wheels back to 0 position as soon as i move the wheel manual.

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
04-18-2016, 05:38 AM
Yes, I used to be able to trim the plane before take-off. That does not work anymore.

Regards,

--pim

SSO
04-18-2016, 05:47 AM
Hi All,
First of all. The B45 is fantastic.

I stumbled upon another problem during the past few ILS approaches.
Everything works fine until decelleration to Approach speed on the glideslope.
at this point the A_THR seems to be inactive although being ON.
the thrust remains at IDLE even when decellerating below the red markers on the tape. Speed is in managed mode.
i have to switch off the A_THR and adjust thrust manually.

any idea?
Am I the only one with the above problem? Yesterday I tried two approaches with Selected speed and experienced the same issue having to disconnect A_THR and using manual throttle the last miles.
This was both on an ILS being fully established and a visual approach manually flown.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance :-)

/Stephen

SimStar001
04-18-2016, 08:32 AM
Yes, I used to be able to trim the plane before take-off. That does not work anymore.

Regards,

--pim

OK did someone reported this?

By the way, is anyone using USB Axes Card SMD Version on Windows 10? I cant get it working on widows 10. Always erro Code 43 in device manager

OmniAtlas
04-18-2016, 08:56 AM
OK did someone reported this?

By the way, is anyone using USB Axes Card SMD Version on Windows 10? I cant get it working on widows 10. Always erro Code 43 in device manager

Is this the OC USB axis card? I was thinking of purchasing this over the leo bodnar card (price advantage), but if it doesn't work in Windows 10....

Beaufort
04-18-2016, 04:17 PM
Yes JL, I tried for a few flights since B45.3 released.
I still not yet got the transponder panel, the only way I control transponder mode is from FMGS's MCDU.
When airborne I select Mode C from MCDU but seem FMGS lost control to override FSX's transponder mode., that's why Mode C on VATSIM software can not be active.

I am not sure, may be a offset button event changed for XPDR?
Or for some reason the button event for XPDR OFF/STBY is always on, ? previously it shown White when mode C is selected.?
Please help to fix this if you can since all of my flight are on network :grin:
Thanks,

P/S: I please send a link with transponder offsets for VATSIM software. Thanks

http://www.squawkbox.ca/doc/sdk/fsuipc.php

+1 with same problem. As all my flights are online on VATSIM, I had to go back to B44 to wait until the problem is fixed. I control Squawk Standby/Charlie via Skalarki Pedestal Transponder panel and this worked fine up to B44. Since B45 something seems to trigger Squawk standby all the time.
@JL: can we give you any help to solve the issue? VATSIM network (and I think will be the same for IVAO) should be extremely interested not to loose A320FMGS users. And on the other side the JeeHell community will surely do all poosible not to loose the online pilots of the two big networks. If you need further information about the way -as it seems- all online clients switch squawk, please tell us what exactly is needed so we can ask the authors for help. Might be a problem with discontinued Squawkbox and FSInn, but should not be a problem with vPilot and upcoming new VATSIM client Swift.

SSO
04-18-2016, 04:29 PM
+1 with same problem. As all my flights are online on VATSIM, I had to go back to B44 to wait until the problem is fixed. I control Squawk Standby/Charlie via Skalarki Pedestal Transponder panel and this worked fine up to B44. Since B45 something seems to trigger Squawk standby all the time.
@JL: can we give you any help to solve the issue? VATSIM network (and I think will be the same for IVAO) should be extremely interested not to loose A320FMGS users. And on the other side the JeeHell community will surely do all poosible not to loose the online pilots of the two big networks. If you need further information about the way -as it seems- all online clients switch squawk, please tell us what exactly is needed so we can ask the authors for help. Might be a problem with discontinued Squawkbox and FSInn, but should not be a problem with vPilot and upcoming new VATSIM client Swift.
Did you see my work around further up with the "XPDR ON - press event"?!

Beaufort
04-18-2016, 04:40 PM
Did you see my work around further up with the "XPDR ON - press event"?!
Yes - and THX for that. As soon as I'm back home I will check it. Does it prevent A320 FMGS to trigger Squawk back to standby?
Perhaps I'm not right: I still don't see a way to use that to get the transponder knob on Skalarki's pedestal working again, as the panel is not connected as a joystick but via Skalarki profiler.
@Marcin, if you read that: Do you see any way to use Stephens workaround to get your transponder panel workin again with JeeHell and vPilot? For us online pilots it really essential.

SSO
04-19-2016, 12:50 AM
Perhaps I'm not right: I still don't see a way to use that to get the transponder knob on Skalarki's pedestal working again, as the panel is not connected as a joystick but via Skalarki profiler.
@Marcin, if you read that: Do you see any way to use Stephens workaround to get your transponder panel workin again with JeeHell and vPilot? For us online pilots it really essential.
no you cannot program the Skalarki ATC module via the FMGS button configurator.
Marcin and his team probably has limited possibilities. Did you check the Assignments for the ATC module in the Skalarki Profiler XML file?

filippoporcari
04-19-2016, 02:36 AM
i think u should program the knob in the skalarki profiler using the event TRANSPONDER ON and OFF and not the mode C option
regards
fil

Firefly77
04-19-2016, 02:58 AM
Hey Beaufort, where is exactly your problem? I am using Marcins ATC Panel as well and for me it seems to work correct. I can switch Mode C, Sqwak and TCAS and I was also able do fly at VATSIM. Let me know if you need Detail from my Profiler Settings. Best regards Michael

OmniAtlas
04-19-2016, 04:34 AM
Dear JL -- I think I figured out why I can't use the CPT FDS MCDU dimmer -- it is because the CPT MCDU is on a client computer, and the DU dimmer potentiometers must be set only on the server (where FMGS configure resides) computer.

In other news, I have finally upgraded my computer -- it is like night and day difference....sim is running extremely smooth now with 40 FPS at FlyTampa Sydney.

The ancient 2500k runs all the client screens now and with Terr on ND turn on it is also extremely smooth. It is a whole new flight experience.

skalarki
04-19-2016, 08:23 AM

Hi guys. I would need some exact info how this should work. If I know maybe I can see what can be done. For now all my hardware is mapped to logic done by JL. I have added only two extra functions:
"[PEDESTAL][TRANSPONDER] MODE C"; Sets value to Offset 0x7B91
"[PEDESTAL][TRANSPONDER] MODE STBY"; Sets value to Offset 0x7B93
As per IVAO documentation.
These two were created some time ago and might be no more needed as JL has implemented these as far as I understand. So I can imagine that they will not work if they are used twice, once in JL logic and again in Profiler...

no you cannot program the Skalarki ATC module via the FMGS button configurator.
Marcin and his team probably has limited possibilities. Did you check the Assignments for the ATC module in the Skalarki Profiler XML file?

This is nothing to do with "limited possibilities" I have own controls for all existing in JL features, so there is no need to look for something else.
Why would you need to use joystick if same function is available in .dll?
All my hardware is designed in modern dedicated home cockpit builder way, not like other utilizing outdated workaround and joystick drivers as hardware interface.
I have added bunch of customer requests to the library. Profiler V5 includes SDK, which means anybody can write own piece of C# code and connect to my hardware ... I think that is enough possibilities.

BTW. Please ALL UPDATE TO PROFILER 5, as Profiler 4 will not be supported any more. There is a lot of changes done and maybe some of them will fix mentioned issues.

emulov
04-19-2016, 01:28 PM
Hi,

after reading post #130 and #132 from Stephen (SSO) i managed to get Mode C working again. Thank you so much for sharing this solution. That allows me to finally be able to fly on VATSIM again. I do believe that the vast majority of the "A320 FMGS" users do fly online.

In my case, I have to select "MODE C" on the MCDU first, before I press the programmed joystick button (XPDR ON - push event). Otherwise "MODE C" will not work.

It is really nice to have this working again, since flying anything else than the Airbus wiht the Jeehell FMGS system, is not much fun anymore.

Thank you again Jean Luc, for your great software and the continuous updates!!!

Best regards,
Isak

romeow
04-19-2016, 05:12 PM
regards
Frederico
Hi Frederico,
could you fix this problem? I've been facing the same issue since two days. After installing B45.3 there was no warning for quite a while!
Regards
René

Edit
Here is a kind of workaround. Install FO EFIS module and then you can see why we get the warning!
I hope Jeehell may offer all single seat cockpit owners an option which cut this connection between the CPT/FO QNH displays.

OmniAtlas
04-20-2016, 09:32 AM
Hello, reinstalled FMGS and I now noticed A/SKID & N/W STRG is unable to be turned off prior to engine start, and after landing wheels remain at the same temperature at 20 degrees (despite being a hard fast landing with good use of brakes).

I never had this problem before -- could this be related to project airbus?

jeehell
04-20-2016, 11:56 AM
Hello, reinstalled FMGS and I now noticed A/SKID & N/W STRG is unable to be turned off prior to engine start, and after landing wheels remain at the same temperature at 20 degrees (despite being a hard fast landing with good use of brakes).

I never had this problem before -- could this be related to project airbus?
If you mean the memo line on the EWD "A/SKID & N/W STRG " this is normal, as long as you don't have any hydraulic power to power the the N/W steering, this will be displayed. Not new at all.
For the brake temperature, there is a glitch somewhere, I havent found it yet, and its not really a bothering one, so it'll wait for more important stuff.

JL

filippoporcari
04-21-2016, 04:57 AM
hi jl,
been away for LONG time and only yesterday was able to install 45.4
i'm exploring INTERCOM possibilities so i have some questions:
may BOTH pilots be able to communicate to teamspeak when flying online? how can this be achieved? (looking at intercom soft interface i understand how to assign each headphone/mic to a separate sound card...but how do i assign both hp/mics to teamspeak?)
what's the EXTERNAL RADIO assignments for?
thx as usual for your job
fil

OmniAtlas
04-21-2016, 05:02 AM
If you mean the memo line on the EWD "A/SKID & N/W STRG " this is normal, as long as you don't have any hydraulic power to power the the N/W steering, this will be displayed. Not new at all.
For the brake temperature, there is a glitch somewhere, I havent found it yet, and its not really a bothering one, so it'll wait for more important stuff.

JL

Hi JL -- when I turn off the A/SKID switch the notification on the EWD now does not turn on and I do not get an audible alert. A/SKID needs to be turned off prior to push back; prior to the new install I use to get the memo line -- now it only happens after push back and engine start. I will test again, perhaps there is an issue with my terrain, and mesh settings (insertion points in the scenery) and the wheels are not touching the ground -- this may be why I'm not getting brake readings either.

Beaufort
04-21-2016, 07:49 AM
Hi guys. I would need some exact info how this should work. If I know maybe I can see what can be done. For now all my hardware is mapped to logic done by JL. I have added only two extra functions:
"[PEDESTAL][TRANSPONDER] MODE C"; Sets value to Offset 0x7B91
"[PEDESTAL][TRANSPONDER] MODE STBY"; Sets value to Offset 0x7B93
As per IVAO documentation.
These two were created some time ago and might be no more needed as JL has implemented these as far as I understand. So I can imagine that they will not work if they are used twice, once in JL logic and again in Profiler...

Hi Marcin,
THX for clarification!
Perhaps this information from the Squawkbox documentation can help:

0x7b91 Transponder mode 0 = normal 1 = standby
0x7b93 IDENT. Transponder Ident pressed. When the user presses the ident button on your transponder gauge, you should set this value to 1. When Client notices it is set to 1, it will transmit an ident on the network and reset the value to 0.

masterp
04-21-2016, 11:07 PM
Am I the only one with the above problem? Yesterday I tried two approaches with Selected speed and experienced the same issue having to disconnect A_THR and using manual throttle the last miles.
This was both on an ILS being fully established and a visual approach manually flown.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance :-)

/Stephen

Hi Stephen,

+1 I have the same problem with B45.3
Last night I flied an ILS Approach Autoland, speed is managed, at last miles the speed reduce to nearly red bar. Auto Thrust had no response to protect the speed lost....I have to disconnect A/T and using manual thrust for landing.

Busdriver65
04-22-2016, 03:28 AM
Hi Stephen,

Last night I flied an ILS Approach Autoland, speed is managed, at last miles the speed reduce to nearly red bar. Auto Thrust had no response to protect the speed lost....I have to disconnect A/T and using manual thrust for landing.

......an the Trimwheel goes not in 0° Position after Landing :(

romeow
04-22-2016, 04:35 AM
Hi Stephen,

As I wrote some days ago, with B44 I experienced this item (with managed Speed) as well. Here again my workaround:
- Selected Speed until passing FAF and Flaps 2.
- Activate APPR Phase
- Activate managed Speed.

Until now (with about 20 arrivals /landings) no problems at all (B45.3)

TheLever
04-23-2016, 02:40 PM
Hey Michael,

Can you share how you got this set up? As in how to get FMGS to play nice on Vatsim. Specifically, do COM1/COM2 work? Can you use the INT/RAD on the ACP as a PTT for Vatsim?

Thanks,
Boaz

netserv
04-24-2016, 03:37 AM
Great work JL, thanks!

Anything new in the API doc and functions ?
How old ist the latest revision?

thanks, Günther

Beaufort
04-24-2016, 04:04 AM
I could solve the Squawk Charlie problem provisionally thanks to Stephen´s workaround. When I switch "XPDR ON" once on the Joystick button, vPilot is still on Squawk standby, but now the transponder switch on Skalarki´s pedestal works normal and switches vPilot´s Squawk to Charlie. Assignments in Skalarki Profiler v5:

PEDESTAL TRANSPONDER / [ATC] TRANSPONDER ON
Action on state: On
Module: FSX JEEHELL Airbus
Function: [PEDESTAL][TRANSPONDER]ALTRPTG ON

PEDESTAL TRANSPONDER / [ATC] TRANSPONDER STBY
Action on state: On
Function: [PEDESTAL][TRANSPONDER]ALTRPTG OFF

Perhaps it would be an final solution, if one could assign JeeHell´s "XPDR ON" in Skalarki Profiler´s Profile to

PEDESTAL TRANSPONDER / [ATC] TRANSPONDER STBY
Action on state: Off
Function: XPDR ON

masterp
04-24-2016, 10:01 PM
Yesterday I flied ILS 01R ENGM Oslo and the Glide Slope was not alive, I got too high and perform a Go Around, requested ATC for the VOR approach 01L.

Anyone got the same problem?
I am using Aerosoft NavDataPro 1602.
Thanks

OmniAtlas
04-26-2016, 07:41 AM
Update -- please ignore my previous post (now deleted).

There is no movement of the pot values in reverse, most likely (I'm hoping) it outputs to another set of pins. More testing to be done.

Beaufort
04-26-2016, 02:13 PM
Hey, does anybody have problems with manual trim? I cant trim manually cause jeehell is trying to trim wheels back to 0 position as soon as i move the wheel manual.
Same in my system with Skalarki Pedestal.

TheLever
04-26-2016, 02:34 PM
+1

I used to have that, but it went away. Don't know what I did to make that happen. Now I am struggling only with my speed brakes on engine start.

skalarki
04-26-2016, 05:11 PM
Hi guys
Regarding trim on the ground, it seems to be FMGS Bug. JL is aware about this and promised to look into this.

Phpilot
05-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Hello. Anybody can help me with the dry weight of jeehell v45. Since i update my jh to v45 my plane weights 33.4 tons. Usualy the right weight is 43 tons right?
Is it a bug in v45?
regards
Frederico

Leonidas
05-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Hello. Anybody can help me with the dry weight of jeehell v45. Since i update my jh to v45 my plane weights 33.4 tons. Usualy the right weight is 43 tons right?
Is it a bug in v45?
regards
Frederico

Edit aircraft.cfg and correct it to 42,500Kgr

romeow
05-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Since i update my jh to v45 my plane weights 33.4 tons.
regards
Frederico
Where does this weight come from? Where do you read it?
Regards
René

Leonidas
05-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Where does this weight come from? Where do you read it?
Regards
René

You can read it in P3D menu Vehicle --> Fuel and Payloads

jeehell
05-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Already discussed.

Hi all

Just a question.... Does nobody had a problem with the Aircraft weight with B45? In my aircraft.cfg, the dry weight of the Aircraft was completely wrong! The weight in the aircraft.cfg was around 73000 pounds wich is in kg 33500...... But the actual weight of a A320 (and mentioned in the cfg file) is 42500kg. So it was necessary to change the weight in the aircraft.cfg to 93694.9 (pound) to have a proper weight and C.G.

FYI

Cheers
Daniel

Thanks JL for the clarification! So I have to be careful when I load the Aircraft with TOPCAT. Because its overwriting the exiting weights and usually the aircraft is too light. Which are the stations with the additional Weight for W&B?

Cheers
Daniel

ToTom
05-03-2016, 12:52 PM
Topcat will not work correctly now. This is not possible.
In addition, it must be used only a320-214 from FMGS package.
FMGS does not work properly with any other model! (A318 / 319/321).

Phpilot
05-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Topcat will not work correctly now. This is not possible.
In addition, it must be used only a320-214 from FMGS package.
FMGS does not work properly with any other model! (A318 / 319/321).
Hello. i use the TOPCAT to payload the plane. And i use de TOPCAT configurations that are mentioned in jee **** website.
My question is : i have to chafe weight in aircraft.cfg file ou not?
cheers
FP

ToTom
05-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Hello. i use the TOPCAT to payload the plane. And i use de TOPCAT configurations that are mentioned in jee **** website.

These are old files - for the old models.
It is not compatible with the new model from FMGS B45.

Miatanet
05-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Hi all
same behavior here, changed cfg to old values and now topcat is working fine, with new delivered values of B45 topcat does not load fuel into the A320.

BR
Stefan

These are old files - for the old models.
It is not compatible with the new model from FMGS B45.

Busdriver65
05-03-2016, 03:53 PM
what I need to change where

Phpilot
05-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Hi...where ( witch line) in aircraf.cfg do you change?....can you help?
regards

romeow
05-03-2016, 03:55 PM
changed cfg to old values and now topcat is working fine,
BR
Stefan
That's correct! You have to change in aircraft.cfg the value to

empty_weight=96401.4

which corresponds to the value set in

AirbusA320-214 Jeehell FMGS.txt
>DOW=96401

Regards
René

ToTom
05-03-2016, 04:06 PM
New Topcat file - for latest model (FMGS B45).
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hfr7e9cpgt3sxu/topcat.zip?dl=0
Important - I do not have time for extensive tests. I look forward for your feedback.

Please do not change anything in the aircraft.cfg - it is important for FMGS.

Busdriver65
05-03-2016, 04:10 PM
thank you Tom :-)

romeow
05-03-2016, 04:15 PM
And which kind of importance? With this change I haven't faced any major problems so far.

Thanks for your file, Tom! I will test Topcat and Jeehell's Airbus with it and see if I can notice any differences.
Regards, René

ToTom
05-03-2016, 04:20 PM
DOW in new model:
empty_weight=73695.5
+
station_load.7=10000, 50, 0.000, 0.000, Adjust. FWD" //
station_load.8=10000, -50, 0.000, 0.000, Adjust. AFT" //
=

station.load 7 and 8:
There are new payload stations which are used for some W&B tricks (the adjustement payload stations).

This is not the same:
DOW in old model:
empty_weight=93695.5
+
station_load.7=0, 50, 0.000, 0.000, Adjust. FWD" //
station_load.8=0, -50, 0.000, 0.000, Adjust. AFT" //
=

Phpilot
05-03-2016, 05:09 PM
DOW in new model:
empty_weight=73695.5
+
station_load.7=10000, 50, 0.000, 0.000, Adjust. FWD" //
station_load.8=10000, -50, 0.000, 0.000, Adjust. AFT" //
=

station.load 7 and 8:
There are new payload stations which are used for some W&B tricks (the adjustement payload stations).

This is not the same:
DOW in old model:
empty_weight=93695.5
+
station_load.7=0, 50, 0.000, 0.000, Adjust. FWD" //
station_load.8=0, -50, 0.000, 0.000, Adjust. AFT" //
=
tanks tomtom.....i will download the new topcat file and test.....and i will not change aircraft.cfg.....:)) Many tanks

romeow
05-03-2016, 05:13 PM
Hi Tom,

could you please upload your aircraft.cfg. I still use B45.3 and there may be a difference to the aircraft.cfg of B45.4. With B45.3 TOPCAT do not export the relevant data.

Anyway with your new txt file, Topcat doesn't calculate any Stab Trim value!

René

ToTom
05-04-2016, 03:17 AM
Aircraft.cfg from B45.4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f24yd1b75w6my01/Aircraft.cfg?dl=0

romeow
05-04-2016, 04:27 AM
Thanks, Tom! I will test and report.

And now...

First tests negative! But
1) With a DOW adjustment Topcat shows Stab Trim values now.
2) With an adjustment in "your" aircraft.cft Topcats updates payload but not fuel.

I will see if there is a workaround to fix this problem.

Regards René

Phpilot
05-04-2016, 09:10 AM
Thanks, Tom! I will test and report.

And now...
D
First tests negative! But
1) With a DOW adjustment Topcat shows Stab Trim values now.
2) With an adjustment in "your" aircraft.cft Topcats updates payload but not fuel.

I will see if there is a workaround to fix this problem.

Regards René
...hi:))...what is last version os jeehell....i have 45.3 ( this is last version) right? I dont find 45.4 in jeehell site.....
cheers

romeow
05-04-2016, 11:43 AM
45.4 is an update version! There is no download link.

Phpilot
05-04-2016, 12:24 PM
ok...if the software don't ask me to upgrade... this means that i have the last version right?
:)

ToTom
05-04-2016, 04:02 PM
I am using:
New Topcat file - for latest model (FMGS B45.4):
and
Aircraft.cfg from B45.4:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f24yd1b75w6my01/Aircraft.cfg?dl=0

I made two attempts now (I do not have time for more).
Empty aircraft without fuel and random loading.
Everything works good. Here are the screenshots:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu61qibly5vnzwd/topcat_screen.zip?dl=0

romeow
05-04-2016, 05:18 PM
It may work in P3D but not in FSX! Tomorrow I will try once again with your files.

@phpilot
Not automatically! You should remember to have download and installed 45.4!

Regards,René

Phpilot
05-04-2016, 06:52 PM
It may work in P3D but not in FSX! Tomorrow I will try once again with your files.

@phpilot
Not automatically! You should remember to have download and installed 45.4!

Regards,René
Where i see with version i have...? If my version is 45.3.... How i can find v45.4?
regards

Niklas
05-05-2016, 02:51 AM
Hi,

V45.4 is only avail via update-programm

Regards
Niklas

romeow
05-05-2016, 06:10 AM
Where i see with version i have...? If my version is 45.3.... How i can find v45.4?
regards

If you are asked to update from B45.3 you will be linked to B45.4 - as written by Niklas.
Regards
René

ToTom
05-05-2016, 12:49 PM

Regards,René
It work in FSX also. Tested now.

romeow
05-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Just tested now as well! Result: Topcat can't export to my FSX. There is a TOPCAT Warning which says that there is a difference in the Dry Operating Weight (DOW) between TOPCAT and Microsoft Flight Simulator.
I copied your Topcat txt file into Topcat>Configuration folder and your aircraft.cfg into the PA A320-214 folder.
But don't lose sleep over this item. With my own adaptions everything works fine!
Regards
René

Phpilot
05-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Hi.. with new configuration for TOPCAT. with max load and fuel i have maximum 73990 MTOW. where is it the remeaning 3000 kgs? MTOW are 77000 right?
regards
Frederico

ToTom
05-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Where? In FSX? P3D? Or maybe in TOPCAT?http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11489&stc=1

Phpilot
05-07-2016, 06:15 PM
Hi. I use p3d. But in my topcat not. I will try again....with new topcat configuration... Fmgs320 pro.

OmniAtlas
05-08-2016, 01:46 AM
FYI JL -- may be worth looking at interfacing with an existing weather client on the market (e.g. http://rexsimulations.com/radar.html ) for the FMGS weather radar on ND. Not too sure if their draw calls (?opengl) can be overlayed onto your application. Otherwise I believe active sky next also has an API for developers.

Thank you.

Ben

Phpilot
05-08-2016, 08:09 AM
hello. There is my topcat screen with full fuel and full load.
regards

ToTom
05-08-2016, 08:36 AM
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11491&stc=1Download this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2hfr7e9cpgt3sxu/topcat.zip?dl=0 and see settings.jpg.

Leonidas
05-08-2016, 09:20 AM
FYI JL -- may be worth looking at interfacing with an existing weather client on the market (e.g. http://rexsimulations.com/radar.html ) for the FMGS weather radar on ND. Not too sure if their draw calls (?opengl) can be overlayed onto your application. Otherwise I believe active sky next also has an API for developers.
Thank you.
Ben

+10
It would be awsome :lol::lol::lol:

OmniAtlas
05-08-2016, 09:24 AM
ToTom, my DOW is 33428 (33428 kg) using your latest configuration file.

Leonidas
05-08-2016, 09:59 AM
ToTom, my DOW is 33428 (33428 kg) using your latest configuration file.

Same to me and manually correct the first number to 42,500

Phpilot
05-08-2016, 03:22 PM
...tank you Tom...know tis all ok:))) Many tanks
Frederico

Swiss1673
05-14-2016, 08:56 AM
Not able to download the Topcat File..... Link is broken.

Cheers
Daniel

SSO
05-16-2016, 04:08 PM
New Topcat file - for latest model (FMGS B45).
Important - I do not have time for extensive tests. I look forward for your feedback.

Please do not change anything in the aircraft.cfg - it is important for FMGS.
I get link not found Tom.

ToTom
05-16-2016, 05:16 PM
Try this:
http://flightsystem.wix.com/airbus#!resources/cisa
in FMGS 3rd party Plugins/Addons

SimStar001
05-17-2016, 03:37 AM
Hello JL,

are there any news about a coming update? Any estimate? Just asking cause of trim wheels bug....

Thanks a Lot
#
Regards Marco

OmniAtlas
05-17-2016, 04:32 AM
Hi JL -- with FMGS configure it is possible to set a null zone at the detents for the throttle lever (idle, climb, flex, toga, etc). However on manual flying (auto thrust disconnect) and controlling the thrust of the aircraft, I notice the power will move back and forth (although thrust is set at one setting) -- this is because the axis of the joystick card -- Leo Bodnar is very sensitive.

Is it possible to also set a null zone when using manual thrust?

Thank you.

Ben

jeehell
05-17-2016, 05:18 AM
Hi ben,

No it is not possible, it would induce too much issues I think.

Regards,
JL

SimStar001
05-17-2016, 02:10 PM
Hi Ben,

which potis u use? 10K 100K?

Maybe changing potis would help?

OmniAtlas
05-17-2016, 06:52 PM
Hi Ben,

which potis u use? 10K 100K?

Maybe changing potis would help?

Not too sure - it is the real pot attached to the genuine throttle. There is only a little bit of noise with the pot.

SimStar001
05-18-2016, 02:26 AM
Not too sure - it is the real pot attached to the genuine throttle. There is only a little bit of noise with the pot.
So do a test and connect 1 or 2 10k potis to to card and use them for the throttel. I am using 10k potis with this card for dimming displays and dont have these issues.

How old is the throttle? I had have a view months ago some problems with 10k poti of an jostick. Same problems u discribed. So maybe the poti of your TQ is damaged.

Hope this would help you to determine where the problem is.

Regards Marco

OmniAtlas
05-18-2016, 03:44 AM
I think I will leave it as it is. There are only mild aberrations (noise). I do not want to cut the original pot wires and would prefer to leave it as it is as I am directly wiring to the canon plugs.

jeddmc
05-19-2016, 05:34 PM
Dear

is there offset for rudder trim ?

Leonidas
05-27-2016, 11:08 AM
One week radio silence...
JL gone for vacation, or something BIG is getting ready... I hope the 2nd one :lol:
Regards

RMSA330
05-28-2016, 10:22 AM
Disregard,reposted in main section. (Wasn´t able to delete post)

Migelito
05-30-2016, 01:01 PM
Hyi Jeehell!

For the next version(s) i got 2 items which i please may forward to you:
- On an ILS Approach i still can capture the G/S before capturing the LOC. Althought this would be technically possible (this is what Thales or Honeywell will tell you), it is strictly forbidden in real life, as you could descent offside the localizer obstacle clearance floor and may lead you into terrain. So all A/C will capture the G/S only if in LOC or LOC* mode. For more detailed info see ICAO DOC 8168, point 3.5.5.3 .
- When releasing the APU fire shutoff, there is no cool down period of the APU (because you like to extinquish a fire).

Once more thank you for this brilliant work.
Merci
Michael

Leonidas
06-11-2016, 06:20 AM
25 days radio silence...
JL I hope you prepare a big surprise for us, like REX weather radar compatibility, the rest of ND symbols or even better the new EWD display... :roll:
Best regards and many thanks
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11551&stc=1

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11541&stc=1

OmniAtlas
06-20-2016, 07:29 PM
25 days radio silence...
JL I hope you prepare a big surprise for us, like REX weather radar compatibility, the rest of ND symbols or even better the new EWD display... :roll:
Best regards and many thanks

AFAIK (from information derived from the forum) in the next update JL will be patching up VNAV -- this is a difficult thing to do and may take several months.

dkreiskott
06-26-2016, 03:29 PM
Hello All,

I'm new on this board. Sorry for my bad english, its not my prefered language.

I have many problems with the version 45.3.

On the ND I see only CSTR if I activate it. If I activate WPT, NDB, VOR.D or ARPT nothing is displayed on the ND.
After a long brake I update to version 45.3.Befor I used the version 26.x and all functions on ND were OK.

On the door page I can't see the status if the door are opened or closed. Is it my misunderstanding or is it not modeld in this version?

Thanks for your help
Regards, Dieter

filippoporcari
06-26-2016, 04:25 PM
dieter about visualization on ND: many versions ago jl changed important things. now u have to take all the .BIN files u find in navdata folder on server pc and copy them in the navdata folder of the clients pc...this way all wpts, vors and ndbs will be displaied.
about door page i don't know if this is modeled or not
regards
fil

dkreiskott
06-26-2016, 05:47 PM
Hi Fil,

thanks for your help. It works!

Regards, Dieter

masterp
06-26-2016, 10:38 PM
Hi JL,

I want to report some problem A320 v45.4.:
1. ECAM SD: the GW shown only around ~1000 kg after landing and taxi in, I think this is a defect.
2. NavData: Navigraph 1607 - VVTS airport, no SID/STAR for runway 25L or R, I checked in the dat file and it shown procedures for 25B (Both?) and FMGS did not understand the SID/STAR for BOTH runway.

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11567&stc=1

3. In non precision approach (RNV APP, VOR DME APP): the V/DEV symbol should be shown up after active the approach phase...Currently this V/DEV symbol only appears when approaching the FAF.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11566&stc=1

Thanks.

dkreiskott
06-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Hello All,

I have a Problem since Version 45.4. After Ext.Power on and Batt1+2 on the flight director is on on both efis.
Is it a bug in this version?

Regards, Dieter

filippoporcari
06-28-2016, 02:35 PM
no...it's just the behaviour of the real aircraft.
regards
fil

jeehell
06-30-2016, 06:18 PM
Hi All,

Still not dead, though working a lot in real life, and on the soft as well. Progress is coming up nicely, next version will be a rather big update, I will disclose the contents of that later, when it's ready... But there is work on the VNAV indeed.
I have no idea WHEN it will be ready. It can be in a few weeks or in a few months...

Regards,
JL

iwik
06-30-2016, 08:43 PM
Thanks,
We can wait, and it will be worth it.
Regards
Les

mikatsan
07-01-2016, 02:40 AM
Thats perfect! Keep up the excellent work!!

Niklas
07-06-2016, 02:54 PM
Is there a second solution for the ModeC Transponder? The solution from SSO don´t work. I can see that on the MCDU the Mode C is switching, but not on vPilot.
JL what Data do you need? It will be very nice to fly online without saying sorry we have a fail in Transponder Mode.

Beaufort
07-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Is there a second solution for the ModeC Transponder? The solution from SSO don´t work. I can see that on the MCDU the Mode C is switching, but not on vPilot.
JL what Data do you need? It will be very nice to fly online without saying sorry we have a fail in Transponder Mode.
In my installation the solution works. But I switch to mode C on the transponder panel, not in the MCDU. If You have the transponder panel, you could try that.

Niklas
07-06-2016, 03:55 PM
I have no Panel for that. I have just the vPilot Button.

emulov
07-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Hello Niklas,

I too, have no panel. However, this is how I solved it. I programmed 4 joystick buttons with the following functions:

Button 1:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11587&stc=1

Button 2:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11588&stc=1

Button 3 (turns MODE C on):
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11589&stc=1

Button 4 (turns MODE C off):
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11590&stc=1

You could of course put the push function of button 3 to the release function of button 2. It should do the same thing. In that case, you save one button.

Best regard, and hope it helps!
Isak

Niklas
07-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Now it works! Thx!
But @JL: Is there a possibility to change it back as in Version B43? It is more realistic when you just change Transponder C one time(and normally the captian is more flying than with F/O).

Phpilot
07-14-2016, 06:40 PM
regards
Frederico
Hi all. Anybody know how i fix this problem? Where i can calibrate the the FO altimeter, ir i dont have it?
regards.
Frederico

Leonidas
07-15-2016, 07:09 AM
Hi all. Anybody know how i fix this problem? Where i can calibrate the the FO altimeter, ir i dont have it?
regards.
Frederico

I think if you check the F/O software control panel during installation, you will be able to change the F/O baro reference.

OmniAtlas
07-23-2016, 10:22 AM
Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with having the aircraft set with the Parking Brake when FMGS starts despite

1. Saved default flight has parking brake set
2. Parking brake is confifured in FMGS_Configure, set and activated on FMGS start
3. parking_brake=1 in aircraft.cfg

When FMGS starts the parking brake automatically turns to the off position.
I have to cycle the parking brake (from ON position, to OFF then ON again) to set the parking brake.

Does anyone know how to make FMGS set parking brake to on by default with startup?

Thank you.

SimStar001
07-24-2016, 07:20 PM
Hello,

I seem to be having a problem with having the aircraft set with the Parking Brake when FMGS starts despite

1. Saved default flight has parking brake set
2. Parking brake is confifured in FMGS_Configure, set and activated on FMGS start
3. parking_brake=1 in aircraft.cfg

When FMGS starts the parking brake automatically turns to the off position.
I have to cycle the parking brake (from ON position, to OFF then ON again) to set the parking brake.

Does anyone know how to make FMGS set parking brake to on by default with startup?

Thank you.

What is about your hardware? Parkingbrake Lever connected to any hardware switch? if yes its just a interfacing solution how this switch will be recogniced on intial start. this is not a jeehell issue

OmniAtlas
07-25-2016, 03:07 AM
Hi SimStar,

The parking lever is connected to a leobodnar board - one push button for Brake on, another push button for brake off.

I assume when FMGS starts it reads the Leo board - the button is held and pressed so this should be read as a signal to turn on the brakes.

I never ver had this issue before, perhaps I am programming the logic incorrectly.

jeehell
07-25-2016, 11:00 AM
Hi,

the FMGS does not read every instant the hardware, more the contrary, it gets only state changes.
It could also be in your case an issue with the Yellow HYD circuit being unpressurized?

JL

Niklas
07-26-2016, 03:32 AM
Hi,

after a random time of flying, the Aircraft is going into a turn(that I can not stop) and then turning the head down with more than -9999ft sinkrate -> collusion.
I am using P3D/Win7/i5 4GHz/8Gb RAM.

OmniAtlas
07-26-2016, 06:23 AM
Hi,

the FMGS does not read every instant the hardware, more the contrary, it gets only state changes.
It could also be in your case an issue with the Yellow HYD circuit being unpressurized?

JL

Its time I did some further reading on the Yellow Hyd circuit...will get back to you with some hopefully positive results...

Phpilot
08-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Hello everyone:) i have notice that my jeehell in flight spend much more fuel that is assign in OFP. How much a320 burn per hour? 2500kg/H ? In a flight of aprox 2h he spend more than 9000 kg. This is not normal....there is any bug in fuel consume?
anybody can help me , please?
regqards
Frederico

OmniAtlas
08-07-2016, 03:31 AM
Hello everyone:) i have notice that my jeehell in flight spend much more fuel that is assign in OFP. How much a320 burn per hour? 2500kg/H ? In a flight of aprox 2h he spend more than 9000 kg. This is not normal....there is any bug in fuel consume?
anybody can help me , please?
regqards
Frederico

Did you leave the APU on?

Phpilot
08-07-2016, 06:13 AM
hello. yes i turned off APU....:(
regards

SimStar001
08-07-2016, 11:41 AM
hello. yes i turned off APU....:(
regards

What abolut your CostIndex, Altitude, Weights (Cargo, Pax, FOB), Winds?