PDA

View Full Version : Air France livery

Aumkem
03-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Good day,

Can someone help to have an Air France livery for this amazing Jeehell FMGS software ?
Almost things are ready but i don't find it :cry:
Thanks for any help
Regards

OmniAtlas
03-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Hi Aumkem, you can check the Project Airbus website -- there is a list of liveries available for download.

Would anyone with photoshop abilities be able to help and adjust a Tiger Air IAE livery to fit into the Jeehell CFM aircraft?

Cheers.

Aumkem
03-06-2016, 06:55 AM
Hi OmniAtlas,
I took the time to search and test before post here.
The only PA AirFrance livery i found do not fit with my FSX JHFMGS ?
Perhaps i miss something..
Really need Help about this for flight with my VA -)
Thanks

asessa
03-07-2016, 09:03 AM
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxacrp&DLID=180340

;)

Aumkem
03-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Hi guys,
First , thanks for your Help - it really do.
Finally The onlyway for make it works for me was to DL the Air France a32x livery for PA.
- duplicate on Simobjetcs/Airplanes the a320 FMGS JH Project Airbus A320-214 and rename as
a320 FMGS JH Project Airbus A320-214 Air france
- Copy all .BMP files contain in Air france_a32x / texture.fgkxg Project Airbus file and paste into
a320 FMGS JH Project Airbus A320-214 Air france / texture then replace all the files.
- In that folder , open the Aircraft.cfg file , Add Aifrance to title and modify ui_varation from Airbus to Airfrance.

Like that it finally works for me ..
Don't know if it the good way but it the only i found for make it works
thank you Omniatlas and Asessa for helping me.

Best regards

asessa
03-08-2016, 04:20 AM
I never have any problem with liveries downloaded on avsim or other.
Simply, i copied the texture.xxx folder into main A32x JL aircraft folder and added the [fltsim.XX] section into aircraft.cfg

Aumkem
03-08-2016, 06:04 AM
Good to know,
This is the normal way but not works for me ...

OmniAtlas
03-08-2016, 07:09 AM
I never have any problem with liveries downloaded on avsim or other.
Simply, i copied the texture.xxx folder into main A32x JL aircraft folder and added the [fltsim.XX] section into aircraft.cfg

Hi assessa, have you been able to fit IAE a320 skins onto the project CFM (FMGS) model?

asessa
03-08-2016, 07:27 AM
Hi assessa, have you been able to fit IAE a320 skins onto the project CFM (FMGS) model?

Hi Omni, the problem could be if you have painted motors .
In any case to fit IAE aircraft first of all you have to copy all the textures from a CFM aircraft, then overwrite them with the IAE textures. If the livery has white motors you don't have any problem, otherwise you could have a livery with the motors painted of the cfm aircraft... i hope this help you