PDA

View Full Version : Lufthansa trainingcenters and Pokeys

Wendy
03-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Just wanted to share that Lufthansa has ordered Pokeys cards to be used in their trainingcenter.
A real flight trainingcenter that is going to use these cards makes me very happy !!!

Regards, Wendy

OmniAtlas
03-01-2016, 07:36 PM
How did you come across this information Wendy :) Btw, do you sell segment displays for the Airbus?

Wendy
03-02-2016, 03:15 AM
Currently I'm not selling my 7-segment drivers for Airbus. The software part always needs to be incorporated in the sim software to sent the data to the 7-segment hardware.
regards, Wendy

OmniAtlas
11-01-2016, 01:21 AM
Currently I'm not selling my 7-segment drivers for Airbus. The software part always needs to be incorporated in the sim software to sent the data to the 7-segment hardware.
regards, Wendy

Hi Wendy -- can PoKeys drive genuine annunciator bulbs?

Bulbs requires 5v, 220 mA for two indicators.

Most I/O boards on the market can only drive LEDs and not aircraft pushbutton/aunnunciators -- looking for an alternate solution here!

Thanks.

Wendy
11-01-2016, 05:20 AM
You could do this using my slightly modified led extension board. Each port on this board can drive a maximum of 400 mA between 5 Volt and 25 Volt.

The only thing that is necessary is to put other resistors on the board. With 5 Volt for 220 mA bulbs this should be 22 ohm. If interested please ask by mail because the website does not offer these.

Regards, Wendy