PDA

View Full Version : LAN connection problems

brianwilliamson
02-16-2016, 08:47 PM
I am having trouble getting Jeehells software to connect via the lan to 2 other computers. No it is not A320FMGS that is giving the problem as far as I can tell.
I started having problems when I put a new usb blutooth lan into 3 of my computers which then changed IP addresses and heaven knows what else.(since got rid of them and the programs)

So I spent 3 days sorting out how to get my 3 computers to talk to each other !!
Basically all 3 are on windows 7 64. I use Tight VNC to communicate from the server which is in the rear of the cockpit. I also use Public network to connect all 3 computers as I could never figure out how to run Home or Work profiles.(No internet connection at all)

So all 3 are talking to each other both on network and VNC, but I am unable to get A320FMGS to connect and start the other 2 computers A320FMGS programs.
Has anyone had a similar problem ?

Regards............Brian W.

OmniAtlas
02-17-2016, 03:56 AM
Firewall?

Does the server have a static ip?

brianwilliamson
02-18-2016, 03:00 AM
After a lot of stuffing around, it appears that the computers that I had hooked up to the internet to install some scenery, got upgraded by Microsoft as well.

They turned on the firewalls that I had turned off, as well as tightening the access rules etc., so I had to go and redo all the Everybody allowances.

So do not put flight sim computers near the internet !!

Cheers...........Brian W.