PDA

View Full Version : "ENTER DEST DATA" error on MCDU

Helipad
02-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Hi All,

I had build up 3 pc's with most recent JH versions B44.

My system is build up as follows:
P3D V2
1 server and 2 client PC's. I use a yearly payed version of NAVDATAPRO from Aerosoft.
MCDU's are installed in 1 of the client pc's.
When I start system and after do the "quick" IRS align and following the provided steps I start perform the dept/dest data on MCDU. Trying to perform the demo flight on JH User manual LFBO/LFMN in this case. After press RSK1 (to/from) is populated with correct data then press ALIGN IRS (RSK3) and got the entry error "ENTER DEST DATA" also got error like "PRIMARY GPS LOST".
My PFD/ND displays never got the "red screens" they always stay black

I think i had performed the correct requirement for the .bin files (copied all 9 files to the client pc's) but still no luck on this
also try to copy the navrecord to the navdata1 and 2 folders but still nothing happens, still got the same issue.

Any help is much appreciated

Best regards
Pedro Ferreira

gurpalsc
02-07-2016, 04:41 AM
Dear Pedro,
It would be kind if you could put some screenshot for better understanding.

got the entry error "ENTER DEST DATA"
you get this error when u r 180 nm to your destination that too in air. very unlikely you will get it on ground.

regards
gurpal

Helipad
02-07-2016, 08:33 AM
Dear Pedro,
It would be kind if you could put some screenshot for better understanding.

got the entry error "ENTER DEST DATA"
you get this error when u r 180 nm to your destination that too in air. very unlikely you will get it on ground.

regards
gurpal
Hi gurpal,

No I got this message when setting up flight on the ground at airport (aircraft parked), will post some pictures this afternoon.

Regards
Pedro

Helipad
02-08-2016, 04:52 AM
Hi All,

This is the message I receive during initial setup of mcdu. like it was explained to me this message should only happen during flight getting close to destination.

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11210&stc=1

Regards
Pedro

fisfro
02-08-2016, 02:27 PM
hello, i have the same problem. .....

Helipad
02-08-2016, 08:20 PM
Hi All,

Does anyone have/had this issue besides me and fisfro?

Regards

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
02-09-2016, 05:24 AM
Hi All,

Yes, I have is it as well. However, I can live with this.

Best regards,

--pim

mickwilliams36
02-20-2016, 04:41 AM
Hi,

I have this too.

Regards,

Mick

Helipad
02-21-2016, 05:58 AM
Hi,

I have this too.

Regards,

Mick
Hi Mick,

Yes I still have it, apparently everything works ok I only have one issue once, when MCDU call for dest data close to destination it looks like it unlinks from flight plan after I enter on dest page on mcdu..

asessa
02-22-2016, 04:20 AM
I think it's normal to have this message on short routes. Your T/D point maybe it's too near.

Niklas
02-26-2016, 05:18 PM
I have it also.

But I canīt find that this is a big problem.