PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Seattle, WA.

toppano
02-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Hey everyone! Just new to the online forum here and thought I would introduce myself. I have been involved with the simulation and real life flying for the better part of the pays 15yrs though I did take a hiatus for a few years after my daughter was born. Now I am looking to get back on board and push myself a bit further. Coming from just the use of a desktop yoke and pedals I decided my long term goal is a full 2 seat cockpit though I am still struggling on if I want to build a 737 or a Dash-8 both I am in love with so its a hard choice to make for me. Anyhow I just decided to build out a test panel and flight cockpit so I can test components and learn how to get all the parts working together in harmony before I move on the build a full scale simulator. So I am very excited to learn and move forward with my builds and learn as much as I can. I have take pictures of my current build along the way but I'll just post 1 picture of the current state of my project below.

Geremy Britton
02-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing your story and photo. Let us know which aircraft you decide to go with!

toppano
02-08-2016, 11:42 PM
Thanks warm welcome Geremy! I'll keep posting updates as I go along for sure.