PDA

View Full Version : Sidestick Priority Variables for switches in ITCreator

fisfro
11-22-2015, 06:37 AM
Hello,

can somebody help me to figure out the var names for the sidestic priority buttons in ITCreator. The variables for the LED's are in the led-list, but in the list which will be showing in ITCreator when I will select Switches on the left side there will be no referring variabe to link on the right side......

Thanks in advance....

Robert

@ Admin: Sorry Thema Thread is placed in the wrong section. Please move it to the right Place. Thanks in Advanced.

Robert

fisfro
11-26-2015, 01:39 PM
Hello,

is there really nobody out there which will be able to help me?

Maybe I'm stupid or blind to see the variables for the priority buttons in ITCreator but I had the feelling that they generally are not there.....
I have found the variables for leds and offsets but not for switches.
Maybe this will only happen in my configuration - I have connected a complete FDS flightdeck to the software with all available hardware- so a lot of usb communication will run and hardware manger is not running so stable as with less hardware - I sometimes get a exceptetion error during starting hw manager .... But on the other side this should have nothing todo with ITCreator.

So it would be really helpfull if somebody will tell me if they variables should be there and I have a problem with IT creator ( or my eyes) or nobody have seen the variables for the pushbutton’s till now - so I can stop searching.....

I know that this function is not so important but till now I had two times the problem that during flight the CP priority was lost without any action from my side and the red CP arrow was illuminated and I was not able to fly the plane from the CP seat ( no I have not pushed another button which is no linked correct in IT creator.....)... :-(

Thanks in advance!

Robert

jeehell
11-26-2015, 06:15 PM
The switches for the priority takeover are the red buttons on the stick, and are called (if I remember well) CPT AP TO and FO AP TO.

fisfro
11-26-2015, 06:26 PM
thank you very much, but I'm searching for the pushbutton on the glare (with the red arrow) where the cp can take over control of the sidestick and the FO stick input will have no effect and vice versa on the FO side.

jeehell
11-26-2015, 06:34 PM
These are NOT switches, only annunciators.....

fisfro
11-26-2015, 06:57 PM
As I remember from my time developing FS Communicator long time ago (was the first implemention of fbw functionality for cockpit builders with integrated dual sidestick support) in real A320 that are pushbuttons with annucators. If you will press more than a specific time on the CP priority pushbutton the CP will get controll of the sidestick and inputs on the FO stick has no effect. On the FO side the red arrow will be illuminated to show the FO that the CP has taken over control now.

So If I understand that right - this function is not implemented in jh now and I can stop searching....

Anyway - thanks for your response!

Robert

jeehell
11-26-2015, 07:23 PM
No really, on the real aircraft these are only annunciators. I don't have the time now past midnight to find the exact ref, but definitely no switch there, only the AP TO buttons on the sticks......

fisfro
11-27-2015, 11:13 AM
These are NOT switches, only annunciators.....

oh yes, you are right , my mistake - I have missundstand the description.

sorry to waste your time...

Thanks a lot - now it's clear :-)

OmniAtlas
12-13-2015, 10:04 PM
I'm going to ask a RW pilot if the priority buttons can be used and latched on the ground. Any other questions i should ask?