PDA

View Full Version : Fuel bug in Jeehell? (Usin with P3D)

patrickk
09-19-2015, 04:06 AM
Hello there!
Yet another strange thing, that happens sometimes:
When I start Server and Client (client-PC just gives the graphical output for external displays), I sometimes do not have fuel on my Jeehell screens (ECAM). Strangely I have fuel in P3D "Fuel & Payload".

First I found out (somewhere in the www, please don't shot me, because I can't remember where), that this could happen if you do not start server first. So I always started the server first and client about 2 minutes later. Since yesterday this worked fine, but than there was it again. No fuel on the ECAM...

Did someone recognize the same Problem ever?
Every help would be appreciated. THANKS!

jeehell
09-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Do you use teamviewer?

patrickk
09-20-2015, 04:37 PM
No, actually the machines running the sim are not even connected to the internet. I had some issues with wifi, so I decided not to connect to the internet and have it as a closed network.

jeehell
09-20-2015, 04:43 PM
do you use any addon which may change the fuel loading then?
Apart from that, I only can suspect a simconnect issue...

JL

fisfro
09-21-2015, 12:49 PM
Hello ,

i have the same problem very often. Only new start of the server sw will bring fuell in the ecam. Changing of fuel in p3d will have no effect. I have a clean config without addons and without teamviewer. Everything else is working as expected...

Robert

patrickk
09-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Hello ,

i have the same problem very often. Only new start of the server sw will bring fuell in the ecam. Changing of fuel in p3d will have no effect. I have a clean config without addons and without teamviewer. Everything else is working as expected...

Robert

Yes, seems to be the same problem I am getting. I can't figure out any reason which is causing it. And no JL, I also do not have any other software add ons installed.

Robert, are you doing just a server restart or do you need to shut down the hole machine and what is your setup like?

fisfro
09-21-2015, 04:12 PM
l have to restart the server software without a shutdown of the flight server.
l'm also using P3d latest version with one client PC. No addons , no fsuipc etc, running . I'm using a clean flightserver pc with p3d, jeehell and warping software installed and a client pc with jeeheel installed- nothing else. Both systems are running with win8.1 and fds and cpflight hardware. Except of some crashes of the hardwareconnect task on the server and client pc jeeheel is running stable during flight (once you will have fuell on board .. :-) ).

Robert

Robert

phiberjenz
04-20-2017, 05:07 AM
Did you ever have any success in solving this problem? We have it all the time. Highly disturbing, as sometimes the fuel just disappears on ground. It could be enough that I go from window to full screen mode in P3D v 2.4.

// Jens

spiliot
04-20-2017, 08:03 AM
It's a known issue that JL hasn't been able to figure out yet. While going on and off fullscreen is the most prominent way to see it manifest itself, there are other possible triggers like adding a printer, changing the taskbar autohide setting, etc. In fact all communication with FS is killed when that happens, the fuel is the easiest to spot on the ground, but try it in the air and SAR will be on its way :)

In B46 you could restart FSXConnect (with admin rights) and get the functionality back. Unfortunately that's not the case in B47 (at least for me).

phiberjenz
04-20-2017, 08:30 AM
It's a known issue that JL hasn't been able to figure out yet. While going on and off fullscreen is the most prominent way to see it manifest itself, there are other possible triggers like adding a printer, changing the taskbar autohide setting, etc. In fact all communication with FS is killed when that happens, the fuel is the easiest to spot on the ground, but try it in the air and SAR will be on its way :)

In B46 you could restart FSXConnect (with admin rights) and get the functionality back. Unfortunately that's not the case in B47 (at least for me).

Thank you for confirming this! Though, restarting FSXConnect solved it for me in B47.1, other weird things happened instead like got MREV on the engines and could not control it with the thrust levers. Oh well, let's just don't switch between window and full screen for now ;)

fisfro
04-21-2017, 07:00 AM
Did you ever have any success in solving this problem? We have it all the time. Highly disturbing, as sometimes the fuel just disappears on ground. It could be enough that I go from window to full screen mode in P3D v 2.4.

// Jens

No, the problem is still there and not very funny .....

anzabon
04-21-2017, 09:03 AM
I've experienced that problem also when I've simply pulled the hdmi beamer connector out of and pushed back into the gpu...
whoooop, fuel is gone in ecam. I never thought that to be a bug in FMGS but it always leaves me wondering with big eyes :shock:

Bon

rzoli86
08-09-2018, 06:41 AM
Hello All,

I have exactly the same problem. Fuel suddenly drops to zero, PFD and ND froze (speed 0, altitude 0). P3D 4.2, Windows 10, JH 50.2. After a few minutes it solves itself. I suspect the server somehow loses connection with P3D, but I don't know why.

Any idea?

Thanks!

rzoli86
08-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Quick follow-up: looks like FSXConnect hangs for some reason. Restart with admin rights and it is OK again for a while. I'm trying to find a trail in the logs...