09-08-2015, 03:38 PM
Hi all,

the B42 is available on auto update or direct download:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B42.0.exe

What's new:
-Tried to correct some joystick issues
-Enhanced some braking temperature things
-Added navigation Database HOLDs

Also, for those who asked several times: Navigraph should bring it's support to my software starting next cycle (1510, on 17h Sept).
I should be able to offer a free database (outdated of course...) from Navigraph, so it'll be possible to try for free the software before deciding to buy a navdata set.
Both providers will offer the same features in terms of database. Now, I'll leave you to decide which one you prefer (there are some differences on the DB, different pricings and services etc...).

By the way, Navigraph databases will work only from my software version 42.0 onwards.

Best regards,
JL

jeehell
09-08-2015, 03:43 PM
And here is the free cycle 1506 available as courtesy from Navigraph:
http://www.jeehell.org/JEEHELL_A320FMGS_1506.zip

You need to unzip it in the navdata1 (and navdata2 if you do not have another database to put there) folder on main computer.
If you had previously another database, remember to delete the .bin files to recompile the bin files, and distribute them across the simulator computers.

JL

jeehell
09-08-2015, 03:51 PM
corrected.

jeehell
09-08-2015, 03:51 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, Navigraph databases will work only from my software version 42.0 onwards.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
JL

tcane
09-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Also, for those who asked several times: Navigraph should bring it's support to my software starting next cycle (1510, on 17h Sept).
I should be able to offer a free database (outdated of course...) from Navigraph, so it'll be possible to try for free the software before deciding to buy a navdata set.
Both providers will offer the same features in terms of database. Now, I'll leave you to decide which one you prefer (there are some differences on the DB, different pricings and services etc...).

Best regards,
JL

Hallo Jl,

that sounds really really great! :mrgreen: Thank you again for your great work!

Cheers
Florian

buentead
09-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Thank you, JL, for version B42. I tested the issue related the fuel load: you are right, if the APU (Master SW) is off, the fuel loading using TOPCAT works correct. Having APU (Master SW) on, the content of the left tanks is unpredictable. Sometimes, a second 'send' of fuel data updates the tanks correct. But as said, it is unpredictable.

The issue with the hot brakes still exists in B42 - as you now.

Thanks again for the update and your feedback!

Regards
Adrian

jeehell
09-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Just one note: the hot brake is not particularly an issue. just don't expect the brakes on the normal aircraft to stay below 300° unless braking is really careful...

JL

jeehell
09-08-2015, 04:43 PM
As for the fuel, I cannot offer any fix, I have to update the fuel for the APU myself to get accurate APU fuel consumption. The mechanism implies that setting the fuel from an external application may not work, I will not change that.

JL

tcane
09-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Hallo again,
made a short test flight. On the ND the green navigation line, ndb, vor, wpt, etc doesn't not appear. Also the TC/TD still on the display! Navdata @ the moment from Aerosoft with the last cycle and it has been loaded.
Can programming the flight plan with waypoints etc.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10684&stc=1

Cheers Florian

stefangr
09-09-2015, 04:31 AM
As for the fuel, I cannot offer any fix, I have to update the fuel for the APU myself to get accurate APU fuel consumption. The mechanism implies that setting the fuel from an external application may not work, I will not change that.

JL

Hi JL,

thanks for the explanation. I have tested once more (with B42.0), and in fact the problems regarding fuelling exist when the APU is running. When I switch off APU, fuel load is working fine in both TOPCAT and FSRefuel. So I will switch off APU before fuelling, that's fine for me (and maybe even more realistic).

Regards
Stefan

OmniAtlas
09-09-2015, 08:12 AM
For some reason there is no glideslope in Sydney 16R (YSSY) when using FMGS 42.0. http://wiki.flightgear.org/Sydney_International_Airport

I have installed the new navigraph data. I am not too sure if it an issue with FMGS, Navigraph, or P3D.

tcane
09-09-2015, 10:01 AM
Hallo again,
made a short test flight. On the ND the green navigation line, ndb, vor, wpt, etc doesn't not appear. Also the TC/TD still on the display! Navdata @ the moment from Aerosoft with the last cycle and it has been loaded.
Can programming the flight plan with waypoints etc.

Cheers Florian

Hi,
The problem has been fixed. Deleted and reinstalled all the *.bin-files from the Server and Clients. Now it seems to work all correct again. Didn´t know why i have to make this procedure before all running normal again. :shock:
Only the brakes are getting hot after landing. Landed with autbrake "low"... all fine and temperature in normal conditions.
Taxi to the gate without any braking and the temperature rises to hot. Also when i still on the gate and after shutting down the engines... the temperature rises.

Cheers
Florian

OmniAtlas
09-10-2015, 06:44 AM
Looks like I don't get a glide slope (also seen in Brisbane, YBBN) and this may be due to an error with the database.

I've experimented and it looks like the database only needs to be present on the server file -- MCDU running on the client works fine with all the data points. However take a look at this when I load departure on runway ILS01 (Brisbane)

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10704&stc=1

Frequency is recorded as ILS/FREQ IBA/10950.00 http://www.airservicesaustralia.com/aip/pending/dap/BBNII01-143.pdf

The IBA of Brisbane is 109.50 (this error also shows up on the PFD on the lower left hand corner).

I've reinstalled FMGS (deleting the previous navdata folder) with the same bug.

jeehell
09-10-2015, 07:28 AM
Hi Ben,

Which database are you using? Aerosoft or navigraph?

JL

OmniAtlas
09-10-2015, 07:48 AM
The free navigraph dataset.

jeehell
09-10-2015, 08:14 AM
I'll have a look tonight.

jeehell
09-10-2015, 01:28 PM
This should be solved

OmniAtlas
09-11-2015, 06:00 AM
Thank you for the quick fix, ILS display error is solved now.

Glide slope however is still not operational, and it does not display on the PFD and I am unable to get a glide slope lock.

Localiser is able to display and lock fine.

Regards.

jeehell
09-11-2015, 03:16 PM
I'll check that tomorrow. Did you try several runways?

JL

OmniAtlas
09-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Yes, I've also tried back my old Aerosoft NavDataPro and the GS is now present and working.

It looks like the bug is isolated to the navigraph dataset. Cheers.

jeehell
09-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Hi,

I updated the navdb.dll again, it should solve the glideslope issue.
You' ll need again to recompile the bin files for the fix to take effect.

Regards,
JL

OmniAtlas
09-13-2015, 08:18 AM
Hi JL, I've updated and deleted the bin files to recompile the database.

The glide slope is still not visible. Not only that, but WPT, VOR, NDB, APRT (selectable on the EFIS) data points are not visible on the ND when selected.

jeehell
09-13-2015, 10:03 AM
Very strange. I updated again the DLL, that one DOES work on my computers (tested at LFMN RWY 04L/R).
Again, recompiling the BIN files is necessary. And you need to put the new bin files on your remote clients as well.

JL

OmniAtlas
09-14-2015, 04:54 AM
Glide slope is now functioning with the navigraph data, but WPT/VOR/NDB/APRT datapoints are missing on the ND when selected on the EFIS. Database also resides on the client computer.

Switching back to the aerosoft database and copying to both client and server, these datapoints are now visible again.

jeehell
09-14-2015, 05:09 AM
I did test the navigraph database and the latest DLL also on a remote computer, and it did work. I see no reason for it not to work on your setup.
Please make sure you did copy all the bin files and that it of course has the right DLL as well on the remote PC (the updater should have been ran there... or at least copy if from server).

Regards,
JL

OmniAtlas
09-14-2015, 10:22 AM
I will give it another go -- perhaps other users can also give it a trial to see if it is fully functioning on their setup ?

Regards.

OmniAtlas
09-15-2015, 07:17 AM
Hi Jeehell, it looks like navigraph FMGS data is not available for 1509 cycle https://www.navigraph.com/FmsDataManualInstall.aspx

Will it only be available 1510?

jeehell
09-15-2015, 07:52 AM
I have no idea. They said 1510...
Maybe they did not update that webpage yet....

JL

EDIT: they did say 1510 (coming in the next days), not 1509...

asessa
09-15-2015, 10:14 AM
Hi JL, I flown yesterday and i noted a little problem with the IRS ALIGN.
At startup i put the IRS switches in correct position, but when i inserted my path in INIT PAGE (LOWW/EDDK) the FMGS returned "GPS PRIMARY LOST" error.
The IRS didn't align , i repeated the procedure several times and then was ok.

I use NavdataPro 1509 , any idea?

navigator88
09-15-2015, 12:12 PM
Hi Jeehell, I'm trying the new navigraph database and I have this issue: when I insert the the route in the flight plan everything seems to go ok. but when the sid in completed the navigation goes completely wrong. all waypoints are miles away and to solve the problem I have to write back the waypoint over the same wrong point. It is very strange. Then reverts normal performing the star at the destination airport.
Cheers.
Ben

SimStar001
09-16-2015, 08:40 AM
Hi JL,

i did updated FMGS today to Version 42.0 and after installation i did update again, so I have current version.

Now i have a problem with Thrustlevers! not able to increase thrust. moving lever to reverse, reverser will open and thrust increase. moving lever from idle up to T.O. thrust does not increase.... thrust is staying in idle.... but ECAM shows the right lever position I have choosen.

Any idea?
Regards marco

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-16-2015, 08:59 AM
Hallo Jan-Luc,

Today was the first opportunity for me to make a flight with the new navigraph database. The flight plan was EHAM GORLO UL980 LAM UL179 CPT EGGD. What I noticed was that the waypoints that originate from the SID and STAR are correctly inserted in the FMC, the waypoints from the flightplan are not, they have values of N0W0.

Best regards,

--pim

Leonidas
09-16-2015, 11:32 AM
Hi
After last live update (Sept. 12) and while everything worked fine, nothing works... :(
Did I miss something? Any idea before clean installation?
Regards
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10748&stc=1
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10749&stc=1
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10750&stc=1

jeehell
09-16-2015, 11:37 AM
Leonidas: can you reconfigure your joysticks before running the software?

Simstar: do you run everything in admin mode?

Pim, navigator88: I will have a look. You both used the AWYs feature to fill the FPLN?

Asessa: it's normal the MCDU shows that when you insert the DEP/ARR. After 30seconds of IRS alignement, the ALIGN IRS prompt will be displayed in INIT A page, then all should be able to work...

JL

Leonidas
09-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Leonidas: can you reconfigure your joysticks before running the software?
JL

Do you mean everything (sidestick, tiller, brakes, rudder, spoilers, flaps and thrust)? It's very lengthy, so I have a backup file IIT.dnt for that job, is it useless?

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-16-2015, 11:48 AM
Pim, navigator88: I will have a look. You both used the AWYs feature to fill the FPLN?

JL

Hallo Jean-Luc

Yes! I also noticed that I could not only enter airways, but had to enter the intersection.

Best regards,

--pim

navigator88
09-16-2015, 11:54 AM
Hi Jeehell, Yes I use airway feature to insert flightplan waypoints. Anyway yesterday I went back with the aerosoft airac. Unfortunately with aerosoft navdatapro you don't have small airports like London city EGLC that navigraph has.
Anyway hoping you can solve the issue with navigraph navigation fltpln .
My best regards.
Ben

jeehell
09-16-2015, 12:20 PM
I just corrected the AWYs issue, update is available.

Leonidas: yes you need to reassign all axis to test that it may be the issue.... IIT.dnt is only for SW/LEDs for FDS boards. Axis are regular joysticks axis... It's not that long anyway...

JL

Maddin91
09-16-2015, 12:34 PM
Hi JeeHell,

I just reinstalled all my computers and am facing a problem. How do I Setup the Skalarki Thrust Levers that are corrected to another computer? In Skalarki profiler they're working flawless.

If I open the Config Tool with FMGS running I get an error message. If I open it with FMGS closed, the config tool will not detect the THR LVRs (Skalarki Profiler shows "JeeHell A320 FMGS: no" because it is not connected to the Server).

What Software (P3D, WideFS, SkalarkiProfiler JH320 etc.) Needs to run and in what order, to make the THR LVRs be detected by the Config tool?

All Skalarki Hardware runs ok and works fine, except the THR LVRs - which I can't configure.

Regards

jeehell
09-16-2015, 12:43 PM
Ask Marcin for this kind of support please.

Regards,
JL

Leonidas
09-16-2015, 01:52 PM
Leonidas: yes you need to reassign all axis to test that it may be the issue.... IIT.dnt is only for SW/LEDs for FDS boards. Axis are regular joysticks axis... It's not that long anyway...
JL

Sorry, you're right, that backup are AControls.cfg and joySW.cfg.
So, I can't even execute FMGS_Config.exe. It doesn't run (no message). Anyway, that update for Navigraph (Sept. 12) was so big (hundrends items downloaded) or something went wrong with update?
Best regards

*****Reedit********* Don't spend your time with this, I reinstalled it and it's OK.
Thanks a lot.

jeehell
09-16-2015, 02:56 PM
Sorry, you're right, that backup are AControls.cfg and joySW.cfg.
So, I can't even execute FMGS_Config.exe. It doesn't run (no message). Anyway, that update for Navigraph (Sept. 12) was so big (hundrends items downloaded) or something went wrong with update?
Best regards
Clearly something went wrong in the updating process??
Start back from b42.0 install package and update again.

SimStar001
09-16-2015, 03:15 PM
Hi JeeHell,

I just reinstalled all my computers and am facing a problem. How do I Setup the Skalarki Thrust Levers that are corrected to another computer? In Skalarki profiler they're working flawless.

If I open the Config Tool with FMGS running I get an error message. If I open it with FMGS closed, the config tool will not detect the THR LVRs (Skalarki Profiler shows "JeeHell A320 FMGS: no" because it is not connected to the Server).

What Software (P3D, WideFS, SkalarkiProfiler JH320 etc.) Needs to run and in what order, to make the THR LVRs be detected by the Config tool?

All Skalarki Hardware runs ok and works fine, except the THR LVRs - which I can't configure.

Regards

Hello Maddin,

in case TQ is connected to remote PC do it like this:

1. start remote and server PC
2. start FSX or P3D, or which one u ever use
3. start profiler on remote pc ( hope u settted levers up in profile before?)
4. start FMGSconfig.exe
5. run profile in Profiler on remote PC
6. now on server PC click in the field for TQ axe and move the lever to detect them

This is how it is working!

GL and HF....

Regards Marco

OmniAtlas
09-17-2015, 04:11 AM
JL FMGS is now supported on the navigraph 1510 cycle -- https://www.navigraph.com/ViewNews.aspx?newsId=80

SimStar001
09-17-2015, 06:49 AM
Hey JL,

i did set admin rights to all executeables on each PC.
Pls have a look to this video, there you can see how the levers work with new version.

https://www.facebook.com/ProjectA320

Regards Marco

jeehell
09-17-2015, 05:44 PM
It looks as if the AP/FBW module is not connected to the FMGS server? Can you check that on FMGS Server window?

romeow
09-17-2015, 06:23 PM
For a change something quite different!

I've noticed that A/THR can't hold selected or managed speed as soon as wind speed changes are too excessive. In this case N1 decreases and stays between 66 and 72% - not enough to maintain speed. The blue arc asks more thrust but it looks like the needle can't exceed the 70 %. So the aircraft constantly loses speed.

Do all of you know this "bug" or am I the only one? Is this a problem of JH's software, of FSX or of the weather engine? Any workaround?

Regards
René
BTW While cruising with calm winds (or no weather loaded) A/THR works perfectly.

asessa
09-18-2015, 05:11 AM
Asessa: it's normal the MCDU shows that when you insert the DEP/ARR. After 30seconds of IRS alignement, the ALIGN IRS prompt will be displayed in INIT A page, then all should be able to work...

JL

Tnx for your response, i'll try if it's ok next time ;)

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-18-2015, 08:47 AM
Hallo Jean-Luc,

Just doing a flight with the Navigraph database. I am missing the VOR, NDB, WPT and ARPT on the ND when selected by the EFIS. And yes, I copied the five .bin files to the NAVDATA folder on the ND PC.

Best regards,

--pim

SimStar001
09-18-2015, 09:31 AM
It looks as if the AP/FBW module is not connected to the FMGS server? Can you check that on FMGS Server window?

Hi JL,

AP/FBW Module is connected...
Firewall off as well....

I started again Beta 41.2 and tested, and thrustlever working again....

Any Idea?

jeehell
09-18-2015, 05:11 PM
@Pim: there are more than 5 (9 IIRC), dont be hasty... and wait for the MCDU status page to stop displaying "navdata loading".

@simstar: another user just told me he had the same issue, he said running the software FCU solved it, but I have doubts about that. Do you have the software FCU running or not?

JL

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-19-2015, 04:28 AM
Hallo Jean-Luc,

I made a 90 minute flight yesterday and even at the end there were only five .bin files. This morning I deleted all .bin files and I got the same result. See also the content of logndb.txt after 30 minutes.

Best regards,

*9:59:54* Navdata module launched Server
*9:59:54*
*9:59:54* -BGL scan:
*9:59:54* -ScenerycfgPath:C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\scenery.cfg
*9:59:54* -FSroot:P:\P3D\
*9:59:54* -Folders Nb:182
*10:00:34* -FS ILS Nb:6362

Maddin91
09-19-2015, 07:25 AM
JH,
is there an offset for the IDG DISC buttons? Can't find it in the Offset list.

Regards,
Martin

OmniAtlas
09-19-2015, 08:15 AM
Hallo Jean-Luc,

Just doing a flight with the Navigraph database. I am missing the VOR, NDB, WPT and ARPT on the ND when selected by the EFIS. And yes, I copied the five .bin files to the NAVDATA folder on the ND PC.

Best regards,

--pim

Make sure your client PC also has the same .dll file.

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-19-2015, 10:29 AM
Hallo,

I just copied the whole folder to the clients. Restarted everything and still no success unfortunately. I am still at version JHW150601.

Best regards,

--pim

jeehell
09-19-2015, 04:01 PM
@Pim : you have an issue with the navdata system, I do not know where.
Reinstall the software from 42.0 then do the updates.
Then reinstall the navdata (make sure to remove all traces of previous navdata folder).

@Martin : no, only for the LEDs, no idea why I did not add the buttons, I'll do it for next version.

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-20-2015, 08:19 AM
Hallo Jean-Luc,

Installed everything again. Reloaded the Navigraph file and let the FMGS server run. It created only five .bin files that I copied to the two clients. Restarted everything and the result is the same: no WPT, ARPT etc. on the ND after EFIS selection.

Best regards,

--pim

OmniAtlas
09-20-2015, 09:09 AM
Pim - run the ND on the server - does it show the waypoints?

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-20-2015, 09:43 AM

Hallo,

Just tried it. No it does not!!!

Best regards,

--pim

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-20-2015, 09:44 AM

Hallo,

To make sure: waypoints in a plan are shown, also on the clients. It does not show NDB, VORs, etc.

Best regards,

--pim

jeehell
09-20-2015, 09:52 AM
which cycle do you use?
what are the names of the 5 bin files you have?
are you sure you updated to the last automatic update available?

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-20-2015, 10:56 AM
which cycle do you use?
what are the names of the 5 bin files you have?
are you sure you updated to the last automatic update available?

The version is: JHW150601
The files are: arpt.bin, awy.bin, fix.bin, mkr.bin and navaid.bin. There are no other .bin files in the navaid folder.

Of course, everything is the latest version. In MCDU the waypoints and airways work just fine.

Best regards,

--pim

jeehell
09-20-2015, 06:12 PM
Are you actually able to get SID/STAR/APPR???
You have a problem way before the ND display, at the compiling process, for an unknown reason... As long as you don't have 9 bin files, the ND will not show the VOR/NDB/etc.

It seems it stops compiling while working on the holding patterns, which is weird. It could happen if you somehow try to close the server, but from what you say this is not the case.

Did you try downloading again the navdata file?
You have a navrecord file in both navdata1 and 2 folders on your Server computer?

JL

jeehell
09-20-2015, 06:18 PM
i put a very quick update for this problem, report with the logndb.txt if you still only have 5 files.

OmniAtlas
09-20-2015, 06:19 PM
I also could not get waypoints for 1506 cycle. Try the 1510 cycle.

SimStar001
09-21-2015, 01:45 AM
@simstar: another user just told me he had the same issue, he said running the software FCU solved it, but I have doubts about that. Do you have the software FCU running or not?

JL

Nope, I always running the whole software. FCU is running remote on other PC... going back to Version 41.2 all is working!

Regards Marco

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-21-2015, 04:34 AM
i put a very quick update for this problem, report with the logndb.txt if you still only have 5 files.

Hallo Jean-Luc,

I installed the update and it still generates only 5 .bin files with the 1506 airac.

Best regards,

--pim

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-21-2015, 05:15 AM
Hallo Jean-Luc,

I just installed 1510 and I get all the .bin files. EDIT: All is working now!!!!

Best regards,

--pim

*11:03:08* Navdata module launched Server
*11:03:08*
*11:03:08* -BGL scan:
*11:03:08* -ScenerycfgPath:C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\scenery.cfg
*11:03:08* -FSroot:P:\P3D\
*11:03:08* -Folders Nb:182
*11:03:29* -FS ILS Nb:6362
*11:04:49*
*11:04:49* Navdata1:
*11:04:49* -ARPTliste:13545
*11:04:49* -NavaidListe:17401
*11:04:49* -FIXliste:182613
*11:04:49* -AWYsegments:96194
*11:04:49* -Holds:19202
*11:04:49* Navdata2:
*11:04:49* -ARPTliste:13545
*11:04:49* -NavaidListe:17401
*11:04:49* -FIXliste:182613
*11:04:49* -AWYsegments:96194
*11:04:49* -Holds:19202
*11:04:49* server started on port:8006

OmniAtlas
09-21-2015, 07:55 AM
Can we conclude the free dataset has some sort of problem?

jeehell
09-21-2015, 09:46 AM
Well it does work for me...

Leonidas
09-22-2015, 02:09 PM
Hi
After todays' update EWD and SD are black, eventhough server says are connected. ISIS and DDRMI at the same monitor work fine.
What should I try?
Regards.

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-22-2015, 04:09 PM
Hi
After todays' update EWD and SD are black, eventhough server says are connected. ISIS and DDRMI at the same monitor work fine.
What should I try?
Regards.

Hi,

Did you try the brightness controls?

Just a thought.

Best regards,

--pim

OmniAtlas
09-23-2015, 06:34 AM
JL -- with the latest update, rudder is now not controlled.

On the ground on take off the a/c runs off the runway with a rudder right.

In the air when I push the rudder full right, it does not centre on release and bounces full left before returning to neutral.

I have configured my rudder pedal correctly with FMGS config and did not have this issue before the latest update. Regards.

jeddmc
09-23-2015, 06:50 AM
trying to land using B42....GPWS call terrain a head, after touching ground sound retard plane crash
what's wrong with that ?

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-23-2015, 09:09 AM

In the air when I push the rudder full right, it does not centre on release and bounces full left before returning to neutral.

I have configured my rudder pedal correctly with FMGS config and did not have this issue before the latest update. Regards.

Hallo,

I do have the same problem. Landing was also a disaster, I could not keep the A/C on the runway, it went to the left.

Best regards,

--pim

flykarli
09-23-2015, 09:13 AM

Hi JL!
I have the same error as OmniAtlas writes. The rudder kicks on the ground of full and can not be reset.
regards
Karl

Leonidas
09-23-2015, 10:25 AM
Hi, Did you try the brightness controls?
Just a thought.
Best regards,
--pim

YES! But they were at full position... Anyway, thanks a lot Pim.

jeehell
09-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Hi

I'll correct the rudder issue tonight.

JL

flykarli
09-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Hi Jeehell !

Thank you, you're the best and saves my day.
regards
Karl

jeehell
09-23-2015, 04:46 PM
Update is available.

JL

stefangr
09-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Hi there,

as soon as the warning "BRAKES HOT" is coming up after landing, the red arrow for side stick priority is lighting up on the captain's glare shield. I am using Skalarki hardware, and in profiler everything is correctly assigned.

Anybody having the same problem?

Thanks
Stefan

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
09-24-2015, 10:23 AM
Hallo Stefan,

I did not try yet today's update, but yesterday the HOT light (BRK FAN) on the MIP came up. I am also using Skalarki hardware.

Best regards,

--pim

stefangr
09-25-2015, 02:28 AM
I did not try yet today's update, but yesterday the HOT light (BRK FAN) on the MIP came up. I am also using Skalarki hardware.

Thanks Pim,

I double checked, and indeed my LED for the arrow was defined twice in profiler; with the correct function and with the HOT function. I have corrected it and hopefully on my next flight it will be OK.

Stefan

masterp
09-25-2015, 12:39 PM
Hi JL,

Do you have any plan to add PBD function for FMGS ?
And I think The "Bird" in FPA mode is too big compare to real one.
Thanks
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10776&stc=1

steinbach72
09-26-2015, 04:23 AM
Hi Jean Luc,
I have also brake temperatures over 490-500°C after landing with autobrake low. There is not drop during next minutes. And before TO brakes are still indicating 20°C even if pressed, temp is fixed at this value.
Could you fix it please?
Jiri

masterp
09-29-2015, 02:45 AM
Hi JL,

The high temp of brake after landing is still not yet fixed.
I also noticed that value (Speed/Altitude) which inserted to each waypoint for CSTR is not considered by MCDU.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10780&stc=1

Thanks,

filippoporcari
09-29-2015, 10:31 AM
hi jl,
u think that the upcoming p3d v3 version could not work with actual fmgs?
regards
fil

jeehell
09-29-2015, 10:43 AM
I have no idea, it's not yet released...

filippoporcari
10-05-2015, 06:05 AM
hi all,
just wanted to try p3d v3: overall performance when using default GA aircraft is brilliant right out of the box with no tweaks needed!!
i became sad when trying it in the cockpit with FMGS: LOT of stuttering...lot worse than every old version.
jl i was guessing if this could be simconnect related...i'm not able to judge if they changed it or not.
other users going into this?
all the best
fil

SimStar001
10-05-2015, 07:09 AM
hi all,
just wanted to try p3d v3: overall performance when using default GA aircraft is brilliant right out of the box with no tweaks needed!!
i became sad when trying it in the cockpit with FMGS: LOT of stuttering...lot worse than every old version.
jl i was guessing if this could be simconnect related...i'm not able to judge if they changed it or not.
all the best
fil
Hey Fil,

as you know, never change a running system! Why you want to use P3D v3? isnt Version 2 sufficient?

SimStar001
10-05-2015, 07:11 AM
Hey JL,

some questions about sound. I am running the sound Module now on a remote pc, where boxes are connected to. in sound.exe all files setted to "remote audio".
Sound will be played out of the boxes, but sound comes out only on the left box. I have sorround boxes connected. Do you play the sound files coming from sound.exe only in mono mode? Or did I configured somthing wrong?

Regards Marco

OmniAtlas
10-05-2015, 08:00 AM
hi all,
all the best
fil

I have no stuttering with P3D V3.0 and the latest FMGS beta release.
Not too sure if FSUIPC is required, but make sure you installed the latest release.

filippoporcari
10-05-2015, 11:05 AM
simstar: that's called progress :) from my pov v2.5 is not sufficient too many stutters less than before but still there and i've powerfull hardware believe me!
only really FLUID sim making me forget i'm in front of a computer and making me believe i'm flying is fsx se at the moment.

yes omniatlas latest fsuipc installed and yes it's still needed for skalarki profiler and ivap.

regards
fil

Jerec
10-11-2015, 12:38 PM
Hello everybody,

found the time to test the actual release on my sim and it works charming. But i found only issue regarding the prorityfunction of controls. When function is calles by stick or button, callout is correct but function is activated for the wrong side. E.g. left switch pushed -> Callout "priority left" and lights illuminate on left side green and right side red -> left joystick without function but right one is OK. Same problem, when right pushed, only left is working. Is it possible to fix this?

Regards Henrik

fisfro
10-12-2015, 02:17 PM
jerec,
could you pls tell me the refering var names for linking my buttons and leds in itcreator for the priority stick control?I was not able to figure out the right names.

Thanks in advance!

Robert

jeehell
10-13-2015, 04:24 PM
Hello everyone,

I put the 43.0 update online. This is a minor update, though I had to change several things in the installer package, hence the numbering to 43.0. I won't create a new thread...

The main addition is the official support for P3D V3.0. Please report if you have any issue with installation and running the software on P3D V3.0.
NOTE: the aircraft files are not copied into P3D V3 Simobject folders, as this is now the recommended way of adding objects to P3D.
So, for V3.0 users, the aircraft should be loaded directly from C:\A320FMGS\Aircraft\a320 FMGS JH Project Airbus A320-214
This is where you'll have to install the sound packags for engine sounds.
For those who manually installed the aircraft into the P3D Simobject folder, please remove it from there.

I also corrected a potential bug which made the OVHD logic app consume a lot of CPU.

Plus very minor fixes.

http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B43.0.exe

Regards,
JL

filippoporcari
10-14-2015, 05:24 AM
hi jl,
just downloaded and installed v43...if i leave the aircraft in c:\a320fmgs\aircraft there's no way of loading it from p3d.
fil

asessa
10-14-2015, 05:40 AM
Hi Fil, as i suggested you by wathsapp , try to add the path of JL acft into the p3d simobject.cfg file in SimObjectPaths section ;)

http://prepar3d.com/SDKv3/LearningCenter/simobjects/aircraft_configuration_files.html

filippoporcari
10-14-2015, 06:24 AM
hi antonio!
tried what u suggested with no success unfortunately...
fil

asessa
10-14-2015, 06:34 AM
i tried with the v2 simobjects.cfg file and it run .

OmniAtlas
10-14-2015, 06:51 AM
Add this (change xx and path accordingly) --

[Entry.xx]
Path="E:\A320FMGS\Aircraft"
Required=True
Active=True

To the simobjects.cfg

asessa
10-14-2015, 07:03 AM
Add this (change xx and path accordingly) --

[Entry.xx]
Path="E:\A320FMGS\Aircraft"
Required=True
Active=True

To the simobjects.cfg

Without the " ;)

filippoporcari
10-14-2015, 08:27 AM
hi ben and antonio:
already added those lines and no go.
pls ben since u have v3...could u try this new installation path and confirm if u see the aircraft in p3d menu ?
thx
fil

OmniAtlas
10-14-2015, 08:36 AM
I've added the pathways with the quotation marks and it works, make sure you are editing the correct simobject.cfg file, mine is found here -- C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3

asessa
10-14-2015, 08:39 AM
Maybe v3 need quotation marks ?

Leonidas
10-14-2015, 04:18 PM
Thanks JL for this update.
I installed Windows 10 and P3D v.3 recently and everything seems to work fine (except the brakes high temp at landing...)
Regards

filippoporcari
10-14-2015, 05:54 PM
thx ben!
tried using quotation marks, removed a line saying TITLE and made my entrie looking exactly like yours...now everything is working!
after that i launches updater and found put JL corrected this :)
all the best
fil

OmniAtlas
10-18-2015, 06:17 AM
No worries Filippoporcari.

JL -- updater keeps asking to update despite already upgrading to 43.0 -- it prompts and keeps wants to redownload 43.0

Regards.

jeehell
10-18-2015, 04:34 PM
Did you do that update?
There was a little fix to solve the P3D V3.0 installation, did you get that update? if not this is probably why you get that message?

JL

OmniAtlas
10-18-2015, 05:04 PM
Did you do that update?
There was a little fix to solve the P3D V3.0 installation, did you get that update? if not this is probably why you get that message?

JL

Yes. It still wants update despite installing it.

filippoporcari
10-18-2015, 05:08 PM
hi guys maybe i've not been clear in writing: v3 installation went fine already before the update...just using the "" as ben wrote.
downloaded the update (new complete 43.0) but not applied it...jl do i need to inatall it anyway???
btw: p3d v3 still unusable for me ...too much stutters.
not a problem since i'm happily flying using fsx-se which is rock solid ans smooth as silk
fil

OmniAtlas
10-19-2015, 02:52 AM
Not too sure why you have stuttering fil -- v3 is extremely smooth; I've dumped 2.5 and will not go back.

Did you do a clean install? Did you make any changes to any config files (prepar3d.cfg?)

What are your graphical settings?

filippoporcari
10-19-2015, 03:47 AM
hi ben,
we did a lot of testing and discussion about this in volovirtuale.com (i'm a very active member there) to summarize i'm using the same settings (mid settings never pushed anything to max) used in 2.5....tried with clean cfg and with few "solid" tweaks but no go. all the users having win10 seem not to have stuttering i'm still on win7. in my opinion all started when i put in fsuipc (tried also very last updated dll) and it is required for skalarki to operate profiler.
btw i'll keep testing but i'm happy with fsx-se.
let's keep this discussion about jl fmgs :)
thx
fil

asessa
10-20-2015, 06:24 AM
Yes. It still wants update despite installing it.

I just installed b43 and it always require the update on start..

filippoporcari
10-20-2015, 09:39 AM
nope on my side: installed new 43 and launching updater doesn't ask me to reupdate...strange...
fil

AUA171
10-20-2015, 10:48 AM
To fix this issue with permanent asking for updates, just rename the Updater.exe (e.g. to Updater.ex_)
I always rename it so it will never be automatically executed.
I want to run the updater only manually, so I do not get updates automatically to avoid getting "buggy" updates installed.

Christian

filippoporcari
10-20-2015, 12:43 PM
cleanest way to update manually: open STARTER.INI file in fmgs main folder and add:
Updater=no
this way updater is not run at startup bur available at user discretion.
this has been told many times here :)
regards
fil

Airmichel
10-21-2015, 01:03 PM
Hello JL,

Thank you for the new Version B43, it works without problems in my Cockpit.:p
The only problem I have is the Modec and Ident Button from Tcas panel.
This two Buttons dont work. I see in the IOCP Console the Push Button send a signal but there is no reaction at IVAP.
I use the IVAP-Module on a Client Pc.
Have you any idea to solve the problem?

Best Regards

Micha

asessa
10-21-2015, 04:59 PM
Hi , i'm using B43 and i have the AutoLand korry switch is always blinking (cpt side)... why ?

filippoporcari
10-22-2015, 08:28 AM
strange antonio...
...no autoland blinking in my setup...sounds like a local problem
fil

asessa
10-22-2015, 08:33 AM
strange antonio...
...no autoland blinking in my setup...sounds like a local problem
fil

Maybe , the problem occours only with CockpitSonic FCU ..

OmniAtlas
10-22-2015, 08:48 AM
Hi , i'm using B43 and i have the AutoLand korry switch is always blinking (cpt side)... why ?

Have you wired up both the captain and FO autoland side?

I noticed with my setup, when only the FO side was wired up, it would blink on FMGS startup.

After I wired up the captain autoland side all was good.

asessa
10-22-2015, 09:10 AM
Hi Ben, i've a single seat (cpt) home cockpit and i didn't have this problem with B42 .
For me it isn't a big problem anyway

jeddmc
10-24-2015, 04:39 AM
i've try insterting flightplan using navigraph updated database
but why plane speed and altitude not follow that flpn ?

stefangr
10-27-2015, 04:53 AM
Hi,

is it OK that after pressing speed, heading and altitude knob on FCU, the heading number remains there? I would expect to see 3 dashes as it does for speed and V/S:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10887&stc=1

I have entered a complete route without discontinuities and filled out all necessary pages on MCDU.

Thanks
Stefan

jeehell
10-27-2015, 05:19 AM
Depends on where and when you pushed the HDG selector. Pressing means arming, it engages only if in the right circumstance, and it then goes to dashes.

JL

jeddmc
10-28-2015, 03:18 AM
anyone seen ils blinking on FD while approach ?

Leonidas
10-28-2015, 04:15 AM
Hi,
is it OK that after pressing speed, heading and altitude knob on FCU, the heading number remains there? I would expect to see 3 dashes as it does for speed and V/S:
I have entered a complete route without discontinuities and filled out all necessary pages on MCDU.
Thanks
Stefan

Hi
This happens to me too after 42.1 or 43 update. I think during "before start checklist", it should be dashed.

OmniAtlas
10-28-2015, 04:17 AM
anyone seen ils blinking on FD while approach ?

Turn on the LS button

stefangr
10-28-2015, 04:27 AM
This happens to me too after 42.1 or 43 update. I think during "before start checklist", it should be dashed.

I just checked again. The dashes come up during T/O roll when thrust levers are moved into FLEX or TO/GA. I did not notice these dashes coming up then, and - as you said - it must have changed recently.

Thanks
Stefan

SimStar001
10-30-2015, 10:30 AM
Do you plan to reactiveate CORoutes Jeehell? Regards!

OmniAtlas
11-04-2015, 04:31 AM
Hi JL -- latest beta 43.1 -- when we do an install it wants to create a windows\system32\simobject directory for some reason.

I've edited my simobject file to point to the aircraft in the FMGS folder.

OmniAtlas
11-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Hi JL - sound option does not save - I've tried to disable PTU or turn down the volume but it still continues to play.

jeehell
11-09-2015, 07:38 PM
Hi

The wrong path to windows\system32\simobject issue is solved in next release, hopefully soon.
i'll look at the sound volume not saving before releasing.

Regards,
JL

darrylacw579
11-10-2015, 05:23 PM
Where can I download the latest version of Jeehell software? All links i have tried thus far are not working? I remember there being a time where I could download direct from the website, Jeehell, however thats not the case anymore?

D

iwik
11-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Try this link

http://jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B43.1

Les

OmniAtlas
11-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Due to the evolving nature of the software and the frequent updates I've decided to link the download on the website to the forum instead.

Leonidas
11-11-2015, 03:21 PM
Hi
Lately and without any FMGS update, all FMA indications are boxed. Anyone with the same issue?
Regards

OmniAtlas
11-14-2015, 07:15 PM
Hi JL -- any plans to introduce a Terrain intensity level change (adjustment using the ND Off-Brt knob)?

Thank you.

jeehell
11-15-2015, 04:54 AM
Hi
probably one day. However, I've never seen yet any hardware with dual pots there...

JL

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
11-15-2015, 07:06 AM
Hallo Jean-Luc,

The latest AIRAC Cycle 1512 from Navigraph is giving me problems again. I am getting like before in the test cycle only five (5) .bin files. All the "in-between" cycles worked fine.

Best regards,

--pim

OmniAtlas
11-15-2015, 07:58 AM
Hi
probably one day. However, I've never seen yet any hardware with dual pots there...

JL

Hi JL -- perhaps give the user the option to use the ND pot to either control the brightness level of the screen, or for the terrain --- personally I would set it to the terrain intensity level for practicality purposes.

I am finding it hard to see my filed plan route in certain regions -- take Canberra for example (YSCB), you are unable to see the managed (grene) filed route.

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
11-20-2015, 05:35 AM
Hallo Jean-Luc,

Just applied this morning's update. I hoped the problem that I have with Airac 1512 would have gone away, but alas it is still there. I am only getting 5 ".bin" files, so I have to revert back to 1511. I hope you can fix it.

Best regards,

--pim

jeehell
11-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Hello Pim,

You seem to be the only one with this specific problem, which makes me think it may first be an issue on you side.
Try to download again the AIRAC, delete all files related to the AIRAC and try again.
If ti fails, I need the logNDB.txt file (into the navdata folder).

JL

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
11-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Hall Jean Luc,

Did all of that and the result is the same - five ".bin" files.

Below the content of logNDB.txt.

Best regards,

--pim

------------------

*19:16:49* Navdata module launched Server
*19:16:49*
*19:16:49* -BGL scan:
*19:16:49* -ScenerycfgPath:C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\scenery.cfg
*19:16:49* -FSroot:P:\P3D\
*19:16:49* -Folders Nb:188
*19:17:34* -FS ILS Nb:6448
---------------------------------------------

fagagomez
11-20-2015, 09:35 PM
Hi JL

I have a very big problem with triple brake.
4 PC in LAN network, all working good. Triple brake indicator is in the same PC that overhead. (Over
When I set ON Parking brake, nothing happens with needles. But it is working when I press pedal brake.
If I put OFF parking brake , nothing happens with needles and neither either when I press pedal brake.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Fabián Gómez
CHILE

stefangr
11-22-2015, 01:03 PM
Hi,

on approach to EDDH Runway 05 I am getting these wrong ILS frequencies:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10999&stc=1
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11000&stc=1

The correct frequency should be 110.50. Also the glideslope is always shown as being below current altitude which is not correct; localizer is working fine. It doesn't seem to be airport related, I have seen a similar problem at EKCH the day before. I am using Aerosoft NavDataPro latest cycle (valid 12NOV-09DEC15). Maybe anything wrong with the NavData?

Thanks
Stefan

jeehell
11-22-2015, 01:15 PM
It was discussed already. I did an update a couple days ago, and also Aerosoft should have corrected the cycle by now.

stefangr
11-22-2015, 01:44 PM
Thanks a lot, just updated the JL suite and now it works (don't know why the system did not highlight that there is an update available).

Regards
Stefan

mikatsan
11-23-2015, 03:45 AM
Direct download doesn't work....

asessa
11-23-2015, 05:20 AM
Hi Jl, i tried last release

1. The AutoLand annunciator always blink (CockpitSonic FCU)
2. When i changed the rwy for landing (according to the twr) no altitude constraints were recalculated
3. When i activated the ILS button , Glidescope and Localizer on the PFD always blink

finally, yesterday i tried P3Dv3 and i have too many low frames with your suite.
Without JH running i have 29.6 fps at Zurich, 13.7 frames with JH! (see the images)

With JH active
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s590/asessa1976/Cockpit/P3D_V3_Fligths/P3D_-2015-nov-22-020_zpstd20tjq1.jpg

Without JH
http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s590/asessa1976/Cockpit/P3D_V3_Fligths/P3D_-2015-nov-22-021_zpss7xe87b5.jpg

jeehell
11-23-2015, 06:38 AM
Hi

1. make sure you did not accidentally push it, or that it is not always forced pushed in.
2. You will have to live with it until VNAV is reworked, this is not a new issue.
3. Some other people reproted that, and it may seem that Hardware Connect causes the issue. I have not been able to reproduce it. I can only tell you to try play with graphics settings, or even try to deport the hardware on a remote computer...

Regards,
JL

asessa
11-23-2015, 06:47 AM
Hi

1. make sure you did not accidentally push it, or that it is not always forced pushed in.
2. You will have to live with it until VNAV is reworked, this is not a new issue.
3. Some other people reproted that, and it may seem that Hardware Connect causes the issue. I have not been able to reproduce it. I can only tell you to try play with graphics settings, or even try to deport the hardware on a remote computer...

Regards,
JL

1. It didn't pushed .. How can i test if it is always pushed in ?
2. Ok
3. Do you mean the blink of PFD Glidescope&Localizer or the fps killer?

Best regards

jeehell
11-23-2015, 06:53 AM
in 3. I meant the issue about FPS in P3D V3

Regarding the ILS scale flashing on PFD, it is linked to issue 1. I guess. No idea how to check that...try pushing it yourself first...

jeehell
11-23-2015, 06:56 AM
Thread closed, new version is out check that thread :
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30120&p=160257#post160257