PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B41

jeehell
07-30-2015, 06:12 PM
Hi all,

The B41 is available from the auto update and download.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-IMPORTANT: this version no longers support FS9. Only FSX and P3D are supported from now on. This is due to limitation in the features available in FS9, it's becoming increasingly hard to keep perfect compatibility.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Corrected and enhanced the brake temperature system.
-Enhanced the joystick axis assignement in FMGS config. You can still select as before (auto detect) or choose from a list of all available axis.
-Added joysitck initialisation "protection": until a joystik is moved, it is assumed its axis are in their neutral/normal position.
-Corrected ANN LT DIM FSUIPC offsets
-Added MCDU ATCOMM key offsets (compatibility with Chris Paulus CPDLC add on only).

http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B41.1.exe

Best regards,
Jean Luc

OmniAtlas
07-31-2015, 06:19 AM
Thank you JL -- I will test out the new brakes, and brake temperature implementation.

Is the braking with the effects of variables - wet/dry runway/FOB/reverse thruster/autobrake selection operations fully simulated?

jeehell
07-31-2015, 06:46 AM
I reworked the temperature model only.
This model takes into account GW, wind speed, pressure altitude, OAT and brake application. It is not a brake system i.e. runway state has no effect on it.

JL

OmniAtlas
07-31-2015, 08:00 AM
Good to hear JL. I am having strange readings with the brake temperature after T/O -- they hover around 170 degrees C, and they flicker between lower temperatures. Temperatures remain elevated for the whole duration of the flight, and even after landing.

Screenshot attached --

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10441&stc=1

tcane
07-31-2015, 11:45 AM
Hallo Jl and Guys,
my Problem with the F/O RMP still be there and i didnīt know where is the problem. I do not want you too nervous but I do not know further. :(

I use the following Dual Encoder from ALPS: EC11EBB24C03 Didnīt really know which type of Encoder is it in the SIOC-Creator!?!?!
The SIOC Monitor scanning this two Inputs when i turn the knobs. You can see it in this Video! (https://youtu.be/l2H91ZOXd4A)

After this iīve wrote the following things in the F/O RMP in the SIOC-Creator:

FO KHz:
Encoder first Input: 282
Encoder Device: 1
Acceleration: 1
Direction: -1
Type: 2

FO MHZ:
Encoder first Input: 280

Is there maybe a Problem with the CPT. RMP from Cockpitsonic and EHID and the combination of EHID and SIOC makes a Bug? But why i canīt set then the frequencies of the RMP2 solo? The Transferbutton works. I think itīs better when i explain it in this second short Video. (https://youtu.be/XLtHOJ-y0V4)

I hope anybody can help me out with this.
Thank you in advance.

King Regards
Florian

Leonidas
07-31-2015, 01:28 PM
Good to hear JL. I am having strange readings with the brake temperature after T/O -- they hover around 170 degrees C, and they flicker between lower temperatures. Temperatures remain elevated for the whole duration of the flight, and even after landing.

Confirm this, but around 60-65 degrees ;)

Miatanet
07-31-2015, 02:19 PM
Hi JL,

did the latest update but still have the problem with the parking brake which is not sending the status to fsx somehow. It worked on v39. That is real strange. I know Marcin had two updates aswell, which I also updated. Do you have a clue what may have changed there? Using IO profiler of Marcin and his hardware, it is showing the right status on the ECAM screen. How can I check if the io profiler is sending the right status to your software?

Thank you for a short feedback.

Best regards
Stefan

Fritz
07-31-2015, 03:12 PM
I have a problem with the assignment of the IR Mode Selector switch in SIOC Creator. The IR Mode Selector has 3 positions. In SIOC Creator is only a left and a right position available. What is the assignment meant because I cannot align IRS2 and IRS3.

The height is not automatically adjusted when the autopilot is active on the CPFlight module. Should I therefore update from Fimware 115 to 116?

With Release 4.1 in ITTCreator the switch assignments of the ECAM Panel for ALL and ENG seems to be reversed?

yaarslan
07-31-2015, 05:41 PM
Mr. Jeehell,

1-Simulator that is installed on my main computer I installed with A320 FMGS FMGS Server and Sound.
I put 2-Aerosoft Airbus X AIRAC 1508 navdata1 and navdata2 within the copy-paste form.
3-second A320 FMGS my computer was installed in the normal way.
Network connection was established.
4- Battery, APU and ADIRS started.
All indicators show a full 5-successfully.
6. MCDU "active nav data base" and "second NAV data base" to "0000".

OmniAtlas
07-31-2015, 08:16 PM
Mr. Jeehell,

1-Simulator that is installed on my main computer I installed with A320 FMGS FMGS Server and Sound.
I put 2-Aerosoft Airbus X AIRAC 1508 navdata1 and navdata2 within the copy-paste form.
3-second A320 FMGS my computer was installed in the normal way.
Network connection was established.
4- Battery, APU and ADIRS started.
All indicators show a full 5-successfully.
6. MCDU "active nav data base" and "second NAV data base" to "0000".

As JL has also said previously -- why are you using an Aerosoft Airbus X airac? You need to install the Aerosoft Navdatapro software which you can purchase and install from here - http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11686&s_design=default&shopfilter_category=flight%20simulation&s_language=english

Once that is installed you need to select the Jeehellware AIRAC.

You can also buy one month navdata at a reduced price. Once you install the nav data your MCDU issues will be resolved.

Fritz
08-01-2015, 04:45 AM
I checked my assignments again in SIOC. The left position is for IR OFF and the right position for IR ATT. My assignments were not correct. Problem solved.

The problem with the height in the FCU is also clarified.

The assignments in the ITT Creator on the ECAM Panel for ALL and ENG are incorrect in the new release. I've checked again.

yaarslan
08-01-2015, 04:46 AM
Mr. Jeehell
Thank you.
I bought it and I installed navdata pro.
MCDU perfect.

Phpilot
08-01-2015, 05:25 AM
Hello JH. i installed today new version B41. But i have a problem... i dont see the GW displayed in SW. Is normal? Anybody have this problem?
cheers
Frederico

Phpilot
08-01-2015, 05:33 AM
...th problem is solved....when i star engines the GW appear...in B40 the GW was always displayed:))sory:))
cheers
FRED

jeehell
08-01-2015, 05:51 AM
The assignments in the ITT Creator on the ECAM Panel for ALL and ENG are incorrect in the new release. I've checked again.
I just checked, and it should be correct, I did not change the assignments in IITcreators for a long time.
What is the behavior you have?

JL

Leonidas
08-01-2015, 05:53 AM
Without pressing the brakes (in the air), the temperature rises continuously until 700-800 degrees Celcious and the BRK FAN led turn on. I've never seen that LED before. Nevertheless the brakes worked normally at landing. After stopping, I press COOL to cool the brakes, but temperature didn't fall at all.
Regards

Fritz
08-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Strangely, before takeoff, I pressed the ALL button on the ECAM panel. It appears the ENG Page. If I press the ENG button the ALL Page appears. In the ITT creator the buttons are assigned correctly.

That's not a big problem. I can exchange the assignments.

Miatanet
08-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Same here,

ECAM panel is not corresponding to the right switches and LEDs like Fritz said.

BR
Stefan

Leonidas
08-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Strangely, before takeoff, I pressed the ALL button on the ECAM panel. It appears the ENG Page. If I press the ENG button the ALL Page appears. In the ITT creator the buttons are assigned correctly.
That's not a big problem. I can exchange the assignments.

Mine ECAM CP is OK, except ALL that is like ENG (not vice versa), but I don't mind... (Cockpitsonic H/W)

yaarslan
08-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Mr. Jeehell,
Another failure has occurred.
I'm starting to fmgs_config file.
However, "complete THR.LV joystick" and "fmgs_config.ex to" stopped working was an error.

Leonidas
08-02-2015, 06:02 AM
After last update brakes 3-4 temp still rising...
I'd like to ask something else: when I go Direct To a waypoint, the bypass waypoints don't appear on the new route as abeam. Shouldn't they do;
Regards

OmniAtlas
08-02-2015, 06:21 AM
ECAM panel LED and selection/auto is working correctly for me in the latest beta. Using FDS hardware.

Regards.

tcane
08-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Hallo Jl and Guys,
my Problem with the F/O RMP still be there and i didnīt know where is the problem. I do not want you too nervous but I do not know further. :(

I use the following Dual Encoder from ALPS: EC11EBB24C03 Didnīt really know which type of Encoder is it in the SIOC-Creator!?!?!
The SIOC Monitor scanning this two Inputs when i turn the knobs. You can see it in this Video! (https://youtu.be/l2H91ZOXd4A)

After this iīve wrote the following things in the F/O RMP in the SIOC-Creator:

FO KHz:
Encoder first Input: 282

FO MHZ:
Encoder first Input: 280

Is there maybe a Problem with the CPT. RMP from Cockpitsonic and EHID and the combination of EHID and SIOC makes a Bug? But why i canīt set then the frequencies of the RMP2 solo? The Transferbutton works. I think itīs better when i explain it in this second short Video. (https://youtu.be/XLtHOJ-y0V4)

I hope anybody can help me out with this.
Thank you in advance.

King Regards
Florian

Nobody has a idea? :cry: Is it possible that EHID doesīt work with a SIOC-CREATOR generated RMP?
What do you think about this JL?

masterp
08-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Hi gents,
I have a few questions with B41.

1. Parking Brake show in ECAM, however the Airbus moving forward with thrust idle.
Anyone have this problem? As Stefan said, Parking brake in JL FMGS does not mean Parking brake in FSX is active.
2. Stick sensitivity: I kept same joystick setting as B40.2, however my aircraft is very hard to control...it is over sensitivity (Logitech Xtreme Pro & Logitech Attack 3)
3. Autopilot after Going Around/Miss Appr: The autopilot behavior is strange after a GA. V/S, heading, Climb/descend mode does not work, only manual flying. ( I was doing a touch and go Base Training).

Thanks for your update JL.
Vu

OmniAtlas
08-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Tcane - I have heard of other also having issues with the FO RMP panel.

MasterP - I do not have this issue. Did you assign the buttons correctly? When my parking brakes are on the aircraft does not move and the parking brake notification on the lower left corner is enabled.

my Logitech is also overly sensitive but perhaps that is more of a ?hardware problem.

The real sidestick has resistance.

masterp
08-03-2015, 03:13 AM
OmniAtlas (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/member.php?u=17848): Hi , I did not assigned any button for Parking brake. Ctrl+. on keyboard is working for Jeehell FMGS on default. When I press Ctrl+. "Parking brake" Green shown on ECAM.
At the beginning, Parking brake Red FSX message still shown on lower left screen.

Ready For pushback, I press . to release Parking brake of FSX, Ctrl +. again to clear PARKING BRAKE on Jeehell's ECAM.
Pushback completed, I press again Ctrl+. to active Parking brake. PARKING BRAKE shown on JL's ECAM then, however FSX's parking brake could not be set again, that's why my aircraft move without any thrust.

sstusek
08-03-2015, 05:08 AM
tcane:Nobody has a idea? :cry: Is it possible that EHID doesīt work with a SIOC-CREATOR generated RMP?

Hi, why don`t you use only sioc script for RMP`s? I don`t see any benefit from using SIOC-CREATOR for RMP functions. RMP and JH-FMGS link would only make sense in case of manual RMP standby navigation, which is not supported yet. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Regards,
Simon

OmniAtlas
08-03-2015, 05:17 AM
OmniAtlas (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/member.php?u=17848): Hi , I did not assigned any button for Parking brake. Ctrl+. on keyboard is working for Jeehell FMGS on default. When I press Ctrl+. "Parking brake" Green shown on ECAM.
At the beginning, Parking brake Red FSX message still shown on lower left screen.

Ready For pushback, I press . to release Parking brake of FSX, Ctrl +. again to clear PARKING BRAKE on Jeehell's ECAM.
Pushback completed, I press again Ctrl+. to active Parking brake. PARKING BRAKE shown on JL's ECAM then, however FSX's parking brake could not be set again, that's why my aircraft move without any thrust.

All inputs for Jeehell FMGS *must* be assigned with FMGS_config or you will run into problems.

tcane
08-03-2015, 05:34 AM
Hi, why don`t you use only sioc script for RMP`s? I don`t see any benefit from using SIOC-CREATOR for RMP functions. RMP and JH-FMGS link would only make sense in case of manual RMP standby navigation, which is not supported yet. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Regards,
Simon

Hallo Simon,

because my CPT. RMP are from cockpitsonic and this RMP works only with the EHID driver.
You are right, the stnby nav are @ the moment not available.

Miatanet
08-03-2015, 05:50 AM
All inputs for Jeehell FMGS *must* be assigned with FMGS_config or you will run into problems.

Hi Omni

or with IO profiler when using Skalarki hardware, but that does not work in my sim since update from 39 to 40.x...

Best regards
Stefan

jeehell
08-03-2015, 08:17 AM
Nobody has a idea? :cry: Is it possible that EHID doesīt work with a SIOC-CREATOR generated RMP?
I believe your encoder is not a gray type one, which means it is not compatible with an opencockpit master card. It requires the encoders card.
Before saying the software does not work, please make sure the hardware works (i.e. you make your own SIOC code with the encoder and see if it does anything at all...).

tcane
08-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Hallo JL,

first big thank you for your reply and it was not my intension to assert that the software is not "working"!
Apologies if this should be coming over. You made a hard work for us all and I appreciate and recognize that at very high!!!

As you saw in the last video, it seems to be working, according to Monitor SIOC. Of course i use a Encoderscard form OC for this Type of Encoder. ;)
After the encoder worked according SIOC Monitor, I thought there would be no problem from the hardware side. Therefore, the idea there would entires a "bug" with eHID and SIOC Creator or other thing.
Of course I will, to be sure, use the Encoder elsewhere and write a script for it. I will report.

Thank you for help!!!

Greetings
Florian

jeehell
08-03-2015, 01:47 PM
SIOC monitor shows that both inputs are switching ON/OFF very fast, which means the encoder is probably working correctly, but I'm pretty sure it is a quadrature phase type, which is different than gray type, according to SIOC help this is type 1.

You had the answer by yourself already...

All I'm saying, I'm happy to help no problem here, but this just always take time out of my development time, which is really not as much time I would like to have lately...

OmniAtlas
08-04-2015, 04:32 AM
All I'm saying, I'm happy to help no problem here, but this just always take time out of my development time, which is really not as much time I would like to have lately...

Hi JL -- Have you reconsidered accepting donations, or at least a coffee fund?

jeehell
08-04-2015, 04:38 AM
Hi Jeehell,

sorry for my "google-englisch" :roll:

Version 40.1 can i start the config.exe :D

Version 41.0 can not start the config.exe :(

I Have update over the 40.1 and i have mad a new Installation

When i made a New installation 40.1 then works great

My System WIN8.1 64bit

best regards

Ronny

Hi,

Try 41.1 which was released last night.

JL

jeehell
08-04-2015, 04:40 AM
Hi JL -- Have you reconsidered accepting donations, or at least a coffee fund?
If you donated anything to me, 50% of it would disappear into French taxes...
Consider donating to mycockpit to keep the forum alive instead.
JL

OmniAtlas
08-04-2015, 08:26 AM
If you donated anything to me, 50% of it would disappear into French taxes...
Consider donating to mycockpit to keep the forum alive instead.
JL

Hi JL -- contribution has been made to mycockpit.

Have you considered other forms of donation -- for example, do you require any type of software (FSX/P3D related, development, non-development, etc) ? I am sure we can come together to help fund any needs.

jeehell
08-04-2015, 01:26 PM
thank JL for Answer

i have the sam problem as in Post #34 ;-(

Ronny

I cannot help you without more details on what's happening...

JL

jeehell
08-04-2015, 02:11 PM
is there an error message?

jeehell
08-04-2015, 03:19 PM
What do you mean?

jeehell
08-04-2015, 03:27 PM
what do you mean by that:

how can I apply the settings ?

jeehell
08-04-2015, 04:01 PM
it's not that long...

OmniAtlas
08-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Perhaps our German speaking FMGS users can help Krahe out?

tcane
08-05-2015, 06:49 AM
Oh, yes please

The problem occurs again

Regards Ronny

Hallo Ronny,
please write me a privat message and explain me your problem. Of course in German. ;)

cheers
Florian

OmniAtlas
08-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Hi JL -- the parking brake in my setup (Prepar3D 2.5) is no longer functioning with the latest beta.

Prior to the latest release it was working fine -- I have the brake setup in the FDS InterfaceIT creator as a Separate Press/Release function.

Regards.

SimStar001
08-05-2015, 08:25 AM
Hi JL -- the parking brake in my setup (Prepar3D 2.5) is no longer functioning with the latest beta.

Prior to the latest release it was working fine -- I have the brake setup in the FDS InterfaceIT creator as a Separate Press/Release function.

Regards.

I can confirm this, parking brake does not work. E.G. Starting sim, parking brake is set. After releasing Parking brake and pressing any brake pedel, unable to set parking brake again. Parking Brake msg in ECAM Display comes on for less than 1 sec and goes off again.

navigator88
08-05-2015, 09:24 AM
Hello Jeehell,
I have a problem with parking brake indication after latest update ( I think B41.2).
On ecam lower display parking brake does not appear to be on although the parking brake lever is on.
I'm using skalarki hardware.

Best regards
Ben

jeehell
08-05-2015, 09:43 AM
sorry, the P3D support should be good again...
Weird it did not work at all though?

JL

navigator88
08-05-2015, 10:13 AM
Thanks so much jeehell,
now parking brake is working good as before in P3D 2.5

Best regards
Ben

masterp
08-05-2015, 10:50 PM
Hi JL, Thanks for your update.

I have some questions (Mine on FSX):
1. I have assigned a button on joystick for Parkbrake, however it does not work with latest update. after a pushback, I could not engage FSX's parking brake again. (Tried assigned button and Ctrl+. without success). the aircraft was moving with thrust idle.

2. On ground, Ecam Flight control page can be shown, however when I select another page, I can not go back to Flight control page anymore. After airborne, I also can not check the ECAM Flight control page. (It worked fine with vB40).

3. Set autobrake (Low,Med,Hi) for landing, after touchdown I dont see the "Brake" Red message on bottom left of FSX's windows, it seems that FMGS's autobrake has no effect.

4. FMGS_Config crash sometimes and not able to open again. anyone has this problem?

Thanks alot
Vu

jeehell
08-06-2015, 09:31 AM
1) 2) : are you sure you have the latest version available?

3) because it does not brake using the FSX brakes.

masterp
08-06-2015, 01:20 PM
1) 2) : are you sure you have the latest version available?

3) because it does not brake using the FSX brakes.

Thanks JL, my bad, not yet downloaded latest FSXconnect.exe. Parkbrake is now working OK :p
Rgds,
Vu

masterp
08-06-2015, 01:26 PM
But my FMGS_Config crash all the time and not able to open again. Can you please check again ?
Thanks & Rgds
Vu

jeehell
08-06-2015, 04:21 PM
without more details I cannot look at it...

jeehell
08-06-2015, 04:42 PM
And of course, you do not run FMGS Config alongside FMGS Server?

masterp
08-07-2015, 02:26 AM
Sure JL, I tried open Config alongside with Server.
I double click FMGS config.exe while FMGS running (of course FMGS server is running with StarteFSX.exe on Server PC). It crash. Delete Acontrol.cfg&Joyxx.cfg and restart everything again, it works, I assigned some buttons then save, reopen Config.exe, it crashed again :P (sorry I do not have time to take screenshot, but FMGS config shown that not responding and quit), again open FMGS Config again again again without success. Task manager shows FMGSconfig is running in about 2 seconds then disappeared.
Thanks

P/S I uninstall FMGS and reinstall latest version, update latest FSXconnect.exe file. The crash problem with FMGS_Config is happened again.

yaarslan
08-07-2015, 03:38 AM
Hello Jeehell
"Fmgs_config.exe work (launch) has stopped" error
Even as an administrator gives the same error.

masterp
08-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Hi JL i found the config crash whenever i plug an usb gamepad, it work fine when i remove gamepad. Also it seem fmgs_config does not recorgnize gamepad's buttons properly.

thanks and rgds
Vu

OmniAtlas
08-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Parking brake issue is now fixed in the latest beta, tested with P3D 2.5. Thank you JL.

jeehell
08-08-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi JL i found the config crash whenever i plug an usb gamepad, it work fine when i remove gamepad. Also it seem fmgs_config does not recorgnize gamepad's buttons properly.

thanks and rgds
Vu
what kind of gamepad is that?

masterp
08-08-2015, 01:21 PM
A cheap 5usd gamepad :)) same same this one JL.
http://m.shopclues.com/quantum-gamepad-vibration-pc-games-usb-game-pad-joystick-dual-shock.html
It works fine in windows controller and fsx, however it made FMGS crashed :)
thanks

jeehell
08-08-2015, 05:05 PM
I put an update to try solve the gamepad issue. It has some sort of force feedback system?

masterp
08-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Hi JL, thank for ur update. However it did not solved my gamepad joystick problem. I unplug the usb gamepad then config work fine, then I pluged again the gamepad and the fmgs config still work ok. It crash only when usb gamepad has been pluged and start the fmgs config. During fmgs runningI can plug and unplug that gamepad with no issue.

jeehell
08-10-2015, 01:02 PM
If you plug again the gamepad while FMGS config is running, is it detected??

masterp
08-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Hi JL UPDATED 41.2 now. Config still crash with gamepad plugged already.
while FMGS CONFIG RUNNING, i plug the gamepad and it detected OK.
thanks

jeehell
08-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Can you use it for now? I mean can you unplug before running FMGS Config, run Config, setup your gamepad, save, close, then run FMGS Server and use it?

masterp
08-11-2015, 12:07 AM
Can you use it for now? I mean can you unplug before running FMGS Config, run Config, setup your gamepad, save, close, then run FMGS Server and use it?

yes JL , unplug gamepad, start config, plug gamepad again, i can asign buttons of gamepad and save, close and use it as normal.
Thanks

OmniAtlas
08-12-2015, 10:24 AM
Anyone have any issues running JL FMGS in Windows 10 over a network?

I've setup a server running AP/FBW/OVHD/ECAMLogic -- it also runs the FMGS_Server, and widefmgsserver

Client computer is running MCDU, ND and PFD -- and WideFMGS.exe

WideFMGS indicates they are connected at Ports 8003, 8005, 8006, 8004 (no error messages) -- but the only clients I see connected is the MCDU.

The MCDU does not turn on with the OVH activated (battery) on the server side.

OmniAtlas
08-12-2015, 10:36 AM
Hi JL -- on a fresh new windows 10 install I also get the error when trying to start IITcreator.exe -- "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002). Click OK to close the Application".

I am running the application as administrator. Are there any additional files which are required for compatibility in Windows 10?

jeehell
08-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Hi

I did not try Windows 10 yet so hard to tell.
It could be an error linking to simconnect if simconnect is not properly configures, or firewall blocks simconnect...
Or it could antivirus...

The IIT creator error looks like your setup lacks some kind of redistributable libraries... Try googling for C++ VS2010 redistributables and install that... (32 bits version).

Regards
JL

SimStar001
08-13-2015, 05:06 AM
Short question to all SKALARKI MCDU Users.
Does anybody has the current firmeware for MCDU1 (Version 171.040) as hex file available and can send me this one?
On the websiote this firmeware isnt downloadable.

Thx to all. Regards Marco

OmniAtlas
08-13-2015, 06:45 AM
Hi

I did not try Windows 10 yet so hard to tell.
It could be an error linking to simconnect if simconnect is not properly configures, or firewall blocks simconnect...
Or it could antivirus...

The IIT creator error looks like your setup lacks some kind of redistributable libraries... Try googling for C++ VS2010 redistributables and install that... (32 bits version).

Regards
JL

Thanks JL -- I was able to fix the issue by

1. Installing the net framework distributable following these directions -- http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-instal-net-framework-35-on-windows-10/450b3ba6-4d19-45ae-840e-78519f36d7a4

Lesson learned -- always do a new FMGS install on a brand new Windows OS -- I was missing these critical files.

2. I installed the FDS CDU drivers, and iitcreater can now start -- I did not realise in addition to the FMGS FDS modules, I also had to install the tekwork drivers to run the MCDU.

The system now works over the network and I am enjoying the speed of my flight sim (locked at 60 FPS!) with distributed computing.

I now have another another dilemma, which I will write in another post.

Miatanet
08-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Short question to all SKALARKI MCDU Users.
Does anybody has the current firmeware for MCDU1 (Version 171.040) as hex file available and can send me this one?
On the websiote this firmeware isnt downloadable.

Thx to all. Regards Marco

Hi Marco

get in contact with Marcin, he will send it right away or fixes his shortcut on his webpage.

BR
Stefan

startrail
08-14-2015, 03:50 AM
Hi JL

i still have the problem that ECAM are not corresponding to the buttons. I am using FSCOCKPIT.

Thank you

MIKE

jeehell
08-14-2015, 04:55 AM
Hi JL

i still have the problem that ECAM are not corresponding to the buttons. I am using FSCOCKPIT.

Thank you

MIKE
It seems you did not follow the news these last months.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29500

So do everyone using FSCockpit a favor and email Majdan.
Then tell him to respect his words, with me and everyone who is waiting for something from him.

JL

OmniAtlas
08-14-2015, 05:28 AM
U̶n̶f̶o̶r̶t̶u̶n̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶F̶M̶G̶S̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶F̶S̶C̶o̶c̶k̶p̶i̶t̶.̶

Don't make JL mad

My suggestion going forward is to stick with reputable vendors -- FDS, Skarlarki, etc.

-- edit -- I'll refrain from making such sweeping statements in the future.

Leonidas
08-14-2015, 09:36 AM
Unfortunately FMGS no longer supports FSCockpit.
Don't make JL mad :)
My suggestion going forward is to stick with reputable vendors -- FDS, Skarlarki, etc.

Are you sure about it? Why are you so rush? I personally have spent about 2.500 € for his hardware. Stopping this, means no home cockpit for me!
Is that so simple after so many years in the middle of an economical crisis? I'm afraid not...
I've sent message to Tomasz already.
So, let JL to have the final decision.

OmniAtlas
08-14-2015, 09:42 AM
Are you sure about it? Why are you so rush? I personally have spent about 2.500 € for his hardware. Stopping this, means no home cockpit for me!
Is that so simple after so many years in the middle of an economical crisis? I'm afraid not...
I've sent message to Tomasz already.
So, let JL to have the final decision.

Sorry to hear Leonidas -- I am just going by what JL wrote -- http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29500

Leonidas
08-14-2015, 09:51 AM
Sorry to hear Leonidas -- I am just going by what JL wrote -- http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29500

I've read that. They're from May. JL says It depents on Tomasz' behaviour. You said: "no longer supports".
So, be careful please...

jeehell
08-14-2015, 10:13 AM
I do not enjoy stopping support from FScockpit.
Do not think of me as the bad person.

If by the end of next week, I have no real news from Majdan, following versions will no longer EVER work with FScockpit hardware. I am done giving away my free time to thieves.

You can always keep current versions, they are quite stable and usable in a sim. And you can put AGAIN pressure on Majdan, he still has a week in from of him.

startrail
08-14-2015, 04:41 PM
I do not enjoy stopping support from FScockpit.
Do not think of me as the bad person.

If by the end of next week, I have no real news from Majdan, following versions will no longer EVER work with FScockpit hardware. I am done giving away my free time to thieves.

You can always keep current versions, they are quite stable and usable in a sim. And you can put AGAIN pressure on Majdan, he still has a week in from of him.

Hi JL

You might have your reasons for this stand off but please do not let us current users suffer from that decision. A considerable sum has been invested and there must be a way for existing users to continue using the software while new ones don't until the issue is resolved.

Thanks

jeehell
08-14-2015, 05:00 PM
I will not answer to any request to allow the hardware to work for single users.
I will in fact not answer to any claims from anyone on this topic.
I have spent more than enough of my time for the community not to have to justify any of my actions.
When you invest money in a hobby, using freeware software not developped by a commercial publisher, you know at some point there is a risk of discontinuated availability.
And in our case, the versions until now still work, and will not cease to work.

OmniAtlas
08-15-2015, 05:09 AM
Hi JL --- did a new fresh install of FMGS, latest beta on Windows 10.

Looks like plugging in any USB device and opening FMGS_Config will crash the config program -- I'm not too sure what is going on here. No conflicts, and plugging in directly to the computer -- FMGS_Config crashes.

Plugging into a power hub also crashes the program.

After the crash my USB peripheries (e.g. joystick) can no longer be discovered by Windows, and I need to do a hard reset. :-\

---

looks like it may be some hardware trouble, some of the USB ports on my computer are not functioning for some reason.

brianwilliamson
08-15-2015, 04:12 PM
Ben, let me make a suggestion that will help. Do not use windows 10.

Those of us that have been around for awhile will all be using Windows 7 -64 bit only.

Windows 10 will be a problem for probably the next 2 years, and has absolutely no advantages.

Regards.................Brian W

OmniAtlas
08-15-2015, 10:54 PM
Looks like there are no USB 3.0 drivers for my ancient motherboard for Windows 10, I guess we will have to stick with 2.0 in the mean time.

Windows 10 looks polished to me -- I am liking the features (I skipped Windows 8.x); its just hardware incompatibility on the software front; but I guess that will eventually catch up.

OmniAtlas
08-16-2015, 02:16 AM
Hi Jeehell -- very strange behavior with FMGS_Config in Windows 10.

I have peripherals plugged into a hub connected to the server computer. FMGS_Config will only start when the Leo Bodnar usb board is disconnected. I can configure my devices by replugging in the leo bodnar card after fmgs_config has started.

The USb hub is powered. Any idea if this is a Windows problem, or a bug?

Thank you.

jeehell
08-16-2015, 04:41 AM
THis could be drivers bug, or a very different USB handling in windows 10... No idea...
Particularly, I suppose Leo Bodnar use a relatively old driver in his firmware... Maybe first check with him...

JL

OmniAtlas
08-16-2015, 10:25 AM
Hi JL -- the BU0836X interface shows up successfully in the "Setup USB Game Controllers" dialog box. It is only when it is plugged in and fmgs_config started do we get an error.

I will try and and do more testing on my side.

Thank you.

OmniAtlas
08-18-2015, 07:51 AM
Brakes temperatures after landing JL -- 'BRAKES HOT' - Delay T.O. FOR COOL, after landing message, this is with temperatures going more than 800+ C, and climbing despite aircraft not moving, and brake pedals not depressed. Temperatures do not fall.

VNAV also does not calculate after TOD as mentioned in another thread.

And for some strange reason, outboard fuel in the right tank shifts to the left (second tank from the right) immediately after loading with TOPCAT. Fuel seems to be consumed from the right first during flight leaving an unbalanced aircraft.

Regards.

Fritz
08-18-2015, 10:00 AM
How do you send the fuel data from TOPCAT to FMGS? Does TOPCAT communicate direct with FMGS or via P3D. I’m asking because I have problems with the fuel load when using Teamviewer. TOPCAT is maybe a workaround for this problem.

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
08-18-2015, 10:28 AM
Hallo Fritz,

TOPCAT communicates with P3D via WideFS. It sends the fuel and weights to the aircraft. Then you load these in FMGS in the INIT 2 page.

Best regards,

--pim

Fritz
08-18-2015, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the reply Pim. Then I’m afraid TOPCAT would not be a workaround for this problem.
It seems that Teamviewer disrupt the fuel load from P3D to FMGS. That’s why I ask, if TOPCAT communicates direct to FMGS.

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
08-18-2015, 11:40 AM
Hallo Fritz,

I don't understand. I use TeamViewer to start P3D + FMGS from my office PC. On my office PC, I also have PFPX + TOPCAT + WideFS. From there I send the weight and fuel to P3D. This always has worked, also with my previous B738 sim using ProSim737. I actually see the plane move a little bit when the weight and fuel get loaded.

Best regards,

--pim

OmniAtlas
08-18-2015, 09:38 PM
Hallo Fritz,

TOPCAT communicates with P3D via WideFS. It sends the fuel and weights to the aircraft. Then you load these in FMGS in the INIT 2 page.

Best regards,

--pim
i run topcat on the same computer as P3D

Fritz
08-19-2015, 03:49 AM
Hi Pim,

I guess it depends on the system configuration. On my main computer are only P3D and the necessary modules of FMGS ( such as FMGS Server ) installed . All other modules as OVHRD , MCDU_CPT , MCDU_FO etc. are distributed to three additional computers .
With TeamViewer I start all applications on the different computers. This is necessary because I cannot fully see the monitors in the cockpit. I start FMGS first on the main computer and then the other. I began from Cold and Dark, turn the batteries on and then try to start the APU. The APU would not start because the tanks are empty. I have to shut down and restart FMGS on the main computer. Then the tanks are refilled.
As I understand JeeHell, this problem is caused by TeamViewer.

Thanks OmniAtlas (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/member.php?u=17848)

jeehell
08-19-2015, 03:56 AM
Hi,

I do not recommend using teamviewer.
There is a known bug (I cannot find why yet) that causes simconnect crash with FSX / P3D.
Prefer using VNC on your local network.

JL

OmniAtlas
08-19-2015, 04:26 AM
Is there an alternate (one click executive) solution to run applications on a remote computer

I found this link to remotely shutdown the Windows computer --

http://www.howtogeek.com/109655/how-to-remotely-shut-down-or-restart-windows-pcs

I would like to start the programs, and the computer without using a remote login viewer program such as VNC, teamviewer.

Airmichel
08-19-2015, 04:58 AM
Hello JL,
I use Topcat over network and VNC, and have the same problems with fuel load like OmniAtlas. The most fuel is load in the right tanks.

Regards

Micha

OmniAtlas
08-19-2015, 05:27 AM
Hello JL,
I use Topcat over network and VNC, and have the same problems with fuel load like OmniAtlas. The most fuel is load in the right tanks.

Regards

Micha

I use topcalt on the localhost as P3D, I will retest again, never had this issue before.

Fritz
08-19-2015, 05:42 AM
Is there an alternate (one click executive) solution to run applications on a remote computer

I found this link to remotely shutdown the Windows computer --

http://www.howtogeek.com/109655/how-to-remotely-shut-down-or-restart-windows-pcs

I would like to start the programs, and the computer without using a remote login viewer program such as VNC, teamviewer.
I've also been thinking about that. How about creating a autostart.bat (Batch File) which
starts the FMGS modules when the computer starts .

Fritz
08-19-2015, 07:23 AM
It is much easier. Just move the starter.exe in the Windows Startup menu.
Now I only need to bring SIOC to move to tray after start.
Does anyone know how i can arrange that? Maybe a parameter?

Gregor
08-19-2015, 07:38 AM
Hi Fritz

Basically you're right. But there is a little problem with your approach. You can not start programs out of the Windows Startup Menu if they need admin rights. At least I have not found a solution by now. The only way working for me to auto start programs with admin rights is using the "Task Scheduler" or in German "Aufgabenplanung".

Cheers
Greg

OmniAtlas
08-19-2015, 09:03 AM

Thanks for the tip -- I don't think Windows 10 has a startup group?

As for fuel loading onto the right tank (priority fuel tank over left) -- restarted the computer and the problem seems to have been solved.

Brakes however remain extremely hot after landing, and do not cool down, and VNAV does not calculate after TOD.

Swiss1673
08-20-2015, 06:27 PM

Create a Shortcut, open the properties from the shortcut and set minimized in the drop down menu (Ausführen: xxxxxxx). Copy the shortcut in the autostart folder.

or

Create a batch file (new text file and rename it with xxxx.bat) with the command => start -m "" "C:\Program Files\all brackets are necessary if you have spaces in the file name.exe"

Copy the xxxx.bat in the autostart folder.

Cheers
Daniel

OmniAtlas
08-21-2015, 05:54 AM
Swiss1673: Any idea where the autostart folder is on Windows 10? Regards.

Arbizzano
08-21-2015, 05:11 PM
Hi JL,
thank you for new 41.2 version.
Now I have updated all my system and I switched to FSX and Windows 7 64 bits.
It all works fine, but now I can not configure my usbkeycard of opencockpits for MCDU.
I'm using the same process as the old version, but nothing happens on 41.2.
SIOC creator freezes and I have to restart after all the message that warns you to check that "sioc.exe" and keys.exe not run. The usbkeys card is on network on client PC.
What could have happened?

Thank you for your replay

Umberto

OmniAtlas
08-21-2015, 10:08 PM
Hm strange. I am still getting an unbalance fuel injection with TOPCAT (all running on the same local computer) on Windows 10.

Does anyone else have this issue? I'm wondering if it is a TOPCAT, FMGS, or Windows 10 problem. Regards.

flykarli
08-22-2015, 02:51 AM
Hm strange. I am still getting an unbalance fuel injection with TOPCAT (all running on the same local computer) on Windows 10.

Does anyone else have this issue? I'm wondering if it is a TOPCAT, FMGS, or Windows 10 problem. Regards.

Hi Omni !

I have also the problem with the unbalanced fuel, but I have no solution for this problem. I think it is coming whith the new version of FMGS.
I have no change in my Configuration. (Win7, Topcat, FMGS 41.2)
Waiting of JH what he say?

regards
Karl

OmniAtlas
08-22-2015, 08:21 AM
The problem seems to be occurring randomly. Sometimes fuel load is normal and fine. Sometimes the left tank is filled up more than the right tank. Sometimes it is the right tank.

Is this an isolated problem? It seems like noone else besides you and me are experiencing it.

masterp
08-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Hi JL i also have high brake temp after landing. Happended every flight after B41.2...../some times the flight control is crazy on short final, i mean everything went ok until below 500 feet, just random error... Anyone have the same?
Thankshttp://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10632&stc=1

masterp
08-23-2015, 02:36 AM
Flight control is lost especially with touch and go flights. 2 first touch and go were fine, however it seems out of control on final from third one. Can anyone help me to test with base training touch and go? Thank a lot

masterp
08-23-2015, 11:38 AM
Hi JL i think there are some bugs when doing touch and go base training, i have just found the localizer is fault, 3 or 4 touchN go before there was no problem, however another approach with LOc offset like this ... Thanks
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10633&stc=1

OmniAtlas
08-23-2015, 06:04 PM
MasterP - I also get the high brake temperatures after landing.

I would report all bugs on the tracker so JL can keep track of it. Regards.

Phpilot
08-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Hello. I have this mensage in my MCDU display, when i press PERF, PROG. MCDU DISPLAY PROBLEN PLEASE REPORT ISSUE. Anybody can help me with this?
regards Frederico

Phpilot
08-24-2015, 08:59 PM
hello:) Why in my A320FMGS now i have to start manually the FSXconnect.exe? Can i do any issue to solve this? Before a just clicked in A320FMGS icon.
waitting for you help
regards
Frederico

Beaufort
08-25-2015, 10:11 AM
Hi JL,
Parking Brake issue with FSX is now solved in my system (B 41.2), AES and GSX now work normal. THX a lot and sry for late reply due to my absence.
A new prob with B 41.2: FMGS_Config.exe does not work. I started it while neither FSX nor A320 FMGS was running. It shows up for a short while in task manager and dissappears without doing anything. When starting it again, I get an access violation message as shown in the attachment. http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10635&stc=1
I can still fly with my saved configuration and I can start the old FMGS_Config.exe of B 41.0, I think its version 196. Any idea? Should I simply keep the old FMGS_Config.exe?
Regards Rainer

OmniAtlas
08-25-2015, 10:24 AM
I have this issue with FMGS configure as well. Are you running Windows 10?

I was was able to fix it by temporarily disconnecting the Leo bodnar card, and reconnecting it after FMGS configure has launched.

Beaufort
08-25-2015, 10:56 AM
I have this issue with FMGS configure as well. Are you running Windows 10?

I was was able to fix it by temporarily disconnecting the Leo bodnar card, and reconnecting it after FMGS configure has launched.

Negative, Win 7 64. But the Bodnars may be the reason, as I have several of those.
(Around XMas I will switch to my new homecockpit. I will avoid to use Bodnars and use Arduinos instead for additional switches. Bodnars worked well in the past, but Arduinos are much cheaper.)

Miatanet
08-26-2015, 12:48 PM
Hi all

since update to 40.x I still have the issue that the buttons on the ECAM switchboard do not act like they should (showing wrong status pages and need to cleared via the sts button). I am using Skalarki HW and can't find the reason for that. Checked the profiler settings and all should be set up the right way.

Does someone has the same issue?

Thanks for a hint.
Best regards
Stefan

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
08-26-2015, 01:30 PM
Hallo Stefan,

I am using Skalarki hardware as well, but do not see any problems with the ECAM switches. Do you use the new Profiler settings?

Best regards,

--pim

Miatanet
08-26-2015, 01:34 PM
Hi Pim

good to know that it works, I may need to check again. What changed to the new profiler settings? Installed it, but I guess it should use the same settings, right? Maybe I need to delete all entries for the switches and reconfigure. Will tell when done :-).

Thank you.

Best regards
Stefan

jeehell
09-02-2015, 06:30 AM
Hi,

for people having issues with joysticks, check that post:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29208&page=3&p=158797&viewfull=1#post158797

JL

masterp
09-03-2015, 03:39 AM
Hi JL,
Have you checked the high brake temperatures after landing ?
Thanks

OmniAtlas
09-07-2015, 09:17 AM
I'm still having some issues with unbalanced fuel -- maybe related to TOPCAT and how it injects the fuel? Anyone else having this problem?

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10669&stc=1

Airmichel
09-07-2015, 10:36 AM
Hello OmniAtlas,

I have the same Problem with Topcat like you.

Regards

Micha

Leonidas
09-07-2015, 11:38 AM
I'm still having some issues with unbalanced fuel -- maybe related to TOPCAT and how it injects the fuel? Anyone else having this problem?

I have the same too, but not so big difference between left and right tanks. Mine is only about 10Kgs when I use Topcat.
Regards

flykarli
09-07-2015, 11:39 AM

For me it has helped in Topcat rejoin (reload) the Airbus.
Possibly helps also with you.
regards
Karl

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10670&stc=1

Miatanet
09-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Hi,

same problem here, but its more that it is not fully brings all fuel in, when fmgs is running and it always says "please load fuel manually". I first load the fuel and after that I start fmgs that is my workaround for the moment.

BR
Stefan

buentead
09-07-2015, 12:38 PM

I also have the problem in my installation. And TOPCAT SW didn't change in the meantime.

Regards
Adrian

stefangr
09-08-2015, 03:42 AM
I also have the problem in my installation. And TOPCAT SW didn't change in the meantime.

Regards
Adrian

I have done some more tests on this today (using P3D + TOPCAT). It looks as if the left fuel tank cannot be accessed when the fuel is injected via TOPCAT. Only the right tank is filling up, but you will not get your desired total fuel quantity (and also getting an imbalance of course).

I think this has nothing to do with TOPCAT. I also tested this with FS Refuel, and it's the same problem there: selecting a desired total fuel quantity only feeds the right tank, not giving the total fuel quantity in the end.

The workaround to make the fuelling before FMGS starts might work if you only do one flight, but when you do a connection flight, you can only load fuel by P3D menu.

Perhaps JL can look into this?

Thanks
Stefan

Fraunus
09-08-2015, 04:44 AM
Hi JL and Flusi fans,
I have for some time the same message as I posted here a few times, "'BRAKES HOT' - Delay TO FOR COOL".
Has to someone an idea? The calibration of the brakes is ok, the Airbus also rolled on the ground straight and without braking. The Brake fan is switched on.
Another problem, there were two times that I have still to test accurately. In climb suddenly the cabin pressure has dropped. I have it does not react further, I continued to rise, after a few minutes, everything returned to normal by itself.
Many thanks for your help,
best regards
Mario

OmniAtlas
09-08-2015, 07:57 AM
Best to post your findings on the bug list where they are tracked -- http://www.christophpaulus.com/bugreport_jeehell/view_all_bug_page.php

Fraunus
09-08-2015, 08:05 AM
Best to post your findings on the bug list where they are tracked -- http://www.christophpaulus.com/bugreport_jeehell/view_all_bug_page.php

Super, Thank You!

jeehell
09-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Hi,

The fuel issue on the left tank is probably linked to the APU fuel consumption system. Did you try with APU shut down?

JL

jeehell
09-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Thread closed, new version is out:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29847