PDA

View Full Version : Thrust Lever Problem

pablonator3000
06-14-2015, 02:23 PM
Hello:)
I've got a little problem with my Jeehell FMGS Thrust Lever. When I try to start the engines, the ECAM says:" Start Fault, THR Lever not at IDLE ", but it is on IDLE.:?: So I have a Screenshoot to show my problem exactly.
Yours faithfully Pablohttp://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10246&stc=1

OmniAtlas
06-14-2015, 05:18 PM
Try using an error zone of 1 in the joystick configure program if you are using the software based throttle lever.

EdwardInBeijing
07-03-2015, 04:41 AM
I have this too, but a quick wiggle of the throttles clears it. I keep meaning to go into the FMGS_config utility to increase the error margin but it's not high on the list.

jeehell
07-03-2015, 05:52 AM
Pablo,

Jut to make sure, you did calibrate the throttle module in the FMGS Config? even if it's software based, it needs the calibration process.

JL

AndiHamburg
10-29-2019, 02:02 AM
I have actual the same problem. I am using the Saitek Throttle Quadrant and Thrustmaster Joystick T.16000M.
To allocate what device is working wrong, I switched off first Saitek and than Thrustmaster. But the error message is still the same (without any device on PC).
Furthermore with Throttlequdrant I am not able the increase or decrease power.