PDA

View Full Version : FSCockpit Throttle

gunterat
05-05-2015, 08:57 AM
Hello,
one more question again:

does the FSCockpit Throttle work with Jeehell-FMGS? If yes, does anybody know, how to configure it, with or without the FSCockpit-driver....

I tried both, but no reaction!

Many greetings,
Guenter

gunterat
05-20-2015, 08:46 AM
As apparently nobody knows, I will give the answer to myself :) (Maybe sombody is interested in):
Yes, all the FSCockpit-Hardware is JeeHell-compatible and a driver is available!
Best regards
Guenter

OmniAtlas
05-20-2015, 09:09 PM
Please advises if fscockpit is a reputable vendor and I will add them to the vendor list on the website. There were reports of the company not fulfilling orders in the past.

Thank you.

dodiano
05-21-2015, 01:45 PM
Well if the vendor is answering his own questions I guess he is ;)

gunterat
05-23-2015, 04:52 AM
Please advises if fscockpit is a reputable vendor and I will add them to the vendor list on the website. There were reports of the company not fulfilling orders in the past.

Thank you.

Hello,
no I think that's not true. I ordered serverel parts and I have got it all. But true is, that the adviced delivery time is exceeded - every time (sometimes multiple month's).

The parts themselfe are beautiful and are working durable!
And in case of Problems, Thomasz Majdan gives Support but also not always immediately.
Alltogether I think FSCockpit is a good shop für People being not very impatient!
Regard
Guenter

OmniAtlas
05-23-2015, 07:30 PM
Thank you Guenter, I will update the website with the necessary information.

If you have the time, please review their products and I will gladly put it up on the website.

jcostabal
01-21-2016, 09:38 AM
How many users have the same issue?

jcostabal
02-01-2016, 07:32 PM
Alltogether I think FSCockpit is a good shop für People being not very impatient!
Regard
Guenter

I’m sorry, it is not about being patient. It is about being serious. If the vendor exceeds the original lead time by five (5) times, patience is not the problem. He could simply say from the true from the beggining.

Busdriver65
02-02-2016, 05:30 AM
I've never had problems with Tomasz
Delivery time maximum 10 working days .
Service super by WhatsApp
My home is but 170 km from Poland ;)

The Throttle works very fine. You must Calibration with Software from Tomasz and then the Detend in the Jeehell config ;-)

And the motorisierte TrimWeel is a Dream :p

jcostabal
02-02-2016, 09:22 AM
items finally arrived, partially, and with some fixing needed.

jcostabal
04-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Regard
Guenter

Just received 70% of the items after 9 month. How patient should I be??

jcostabal
04-01-2016, 02:30 PM
are beautiful and are working durable!

I have to disagree with you, some repairs was needed in my case.