PDA

View Full Version : zoom restricted to side view monitors??

manhattan
04-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Hi everybody.

I am using a Matrox triple head to go for my forward outside view, and left and right monitors fed from seperate graphics cards for my left and right views. I now find that the zoom function is not available for the forward view, and works only with one of the side views!!
I am hoping that there is a configuration cure for this, and that I can designate the zoom for ALL monitors or forward view only?

Here's hoping?

Any idea's?

Thanks,

TONY Plymouth UK

Shawn
04-04-2015, 03:49 PM
It's not a problem I have heard off before but... Are all the views VC views? What are you doing to try and change the views? I'm assuming your clicking the window to make it active and then using the + - keys?

manhattan
04-05-2015, 04:45 AM
It's not a problem I have heard off before but... Are all the views VC views? What are you doing to try and change the views? I'm assuming your clicking the window to make it active and then using the + - keys?

Hi Shawn.

|I am perhaps wrongly assuming that that the zoom will work with any monitors in the system? None of them are on 'full screen' and only one of the side monitors responds to the zoom function?
What do you mean by 'clicking the window to make it active'? Not clear on this one?
I will soldier on and try to solve this problem!

Thanks for your comments.

TONY Plymouth UK

Shawn
04-05-2015, 09:15 PM
To be honest Tony I'm not sure if the zoom function works with views other than VC views and multiple monitors. I was trying to get a conversation going as I know how frustrating these "simple" issues can be.

Shawn

manhattan
04-06-2015, 03:33 AM
To be honest Tony I'm not sure if the zoom function works with views other than VC views and multiple monitors. I was trying to get a conversation going as I know how frustrating these "simple" issues can be.

Shawn

Thanks again Shawn. I will contact you if I find a solution but I have the feeling that I will have to set the zoom - and leave it?

TONY.