PDA

View Full Version : Hello my friends!

Pinskar
03-13-2015, 09:32 AM
My name is Frode, I live in west part of Norway.

I'v been flying on computers since the beginning, ended up with taking the licence and buying a real plane some years ago ;).
But simulator is still hobby nr.1! Cost me allready 1 wife...:lol: But the one I have now gave me green light in building a full size cockpit..again!
So now I'v just started building a Dash8-300 cockpit. Hope to find some tip and get some help from my friends here in MyCockpit site.

I choose to build a Dash simulator because of the challange it is flying on short airfields here in Norway. Mountain and bad weather somtimes give thrilling finales down to the threshold. Autopilot is sometimes just for "decoration" with a flight time of 10 minutes between some of the airfields.
But very little information on the internet about Dash cockpits, measurements and so on. So right now my project is at hold. Working on software and so on until I know where to start :roll:.

Fly safe my friends!

Avro748
03-13-2015, 04:40 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm building a twin turbo commuter myself, a little older than the Dash 8, but quite similar in size and performance. Good luck on your build.

Geremy Britton
03-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Looking forward to the photos of progress, please keep up updated.

Welcome to the forum