PDA

View Full Version : IIT Creator - OVHD_CARGO_VENT_FWD_ISOLV

krosa
03-07-2015, 05:53 AM
Hi to all,

I'm facing issues with B38 latest update in configuring input for OVHD_CARGO_VENT_FWD_ISOLV using IITCreator for my FDS inputs.

Even if I assign action OVHD_CARGO_VENT_FWD_ISOLV to input and save, when I test it is always assigned to OVHD_CARGO_VENT_AFT_ISOLV. Reopening IITCreator shows that it has been automatically wrongly assigned.

I've also noticed duplicates in IITCreator, the OVHD_CARGO_VENT_AFT_ISOLV is showed twice (see screenshot attached).

I checked everything twice but I suspect this is a bug in IITCreator...

Anyone is experiencing the same problem?

Thank you.

Stefano

jeehell
03-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Hi,

I put an auto update online, correcting this bug, thanks for reporting it. You'll need to correct the switch you had assigned to the FWD valve with new version of IITcreator.

Regards,
JL

Barrykensett
04-17-2015, 12:15 PM
Can you tell me where IT Creator comes from? I think it is an FDS program (?) but can't find it on the Tekwork download site.
Barry
www.a320sim.com

OmniAtlas
04-17-2015, 01:02 PM
Can you tell me where IT Creator comes from? I think it is an FDS program (?) but can't find it on the Tekwork download site.
Barry
www.a320sim.com (http://www.a320sim.com)

When you install JL FMGS there is an option to install the FDS Support modules. IITcreater.exe is installed into the Hardware Modules folder.

jeehell
04-17-2015, 01:48 PM
Barry
www.a320sim.com (http://www.a320sim.com)
Hi Barry,

IITcreator is made and supported by me, not related at all to FDS/tekworx.
Regards,
JL

Barrykensett
04-19-2015, 06:03 AM
Sorry JL, I just saw FDS in the titlebar. I have not tried the hardware interfaces when testing your software as I did not think they would work with my old stuff but I will go and have a look and see what works for me.
Barry