PDA

View Full Version : DIY 737 throttle help

Jozer12
02-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Hello everyone, this year i am doing a subject in school called Year 12 Systems Engineering and i have a project for the whole year to build some kind of electro-mechanical system and i immediately though to myself - throttle quadrant. so im here asking for any and all info about making a home made throttle quadrant for the 737. i have access to a laser, a mill and 3d printers, also i need it to be fully moterised. any help appreciated :)

Buddym
02-09-2015, 10:13 AM
Hi there. Go search thingiverse for such things. Plenty of good stuff to start with. There's some great info here in the files section too. I have 3d - printed several of the throttle projects from thingiverse. It should get you an A.

davemuir
02-12-2015, 02:48 AM
Hello everyone, this year i am doing a subject in school called Year 12 Systems Engineering and i have a project for the whole year to build some kind of electro-mechanical system and i immediately though to myself - throttle quadrant. so im here asking for any and all info about making a home made throttle quadrant for the 737. i have access to a laser, a mill and 3d printers, also i need it to be fully moterised. any help appreciated :)
Hi
if you look at jeancordon737 it shows the plans and how to build the tq that's how I did mine
regards
Dave