PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B37

jeehell
01-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Hi all,

Here is the latest version:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B37.exe

The main changes concern the OVHD and WideFMGS :

- OVHD logic is now separated from the graphical user interface. This means the logic itself will now run on Server computer, no matter what your setup looks like, whereas the graphical interface can be run on any client (or the server as well...) computer. During installation, the installer will do all that automatically, just do as before : the "OVHD Interface" option is only for the graphical interface

- WideFMGS now uses only 4 ports (instead of 5). The installation process is the same as before.

Best regards,
JL

brianwilliamson
01-11-2015, 01:09 AM
First a big thank you to Michael in Vienna, for his advice, which JL promptly did in the new release.

As always a big thanks to JL. Just did a couple of ILS approaches into YBBN without any problems, and even tried them from the right hand seat, which felt kind of strange !!

The aeroplane is flying perfectly, so looking forward to installing some more of the switches, which have remained not connected for ages, but need to, as JL has been good enough to incorporate them.

Thanks also to those that have answered my query as to full sized cockpits. As suggested, a column for pictures and perhaps some additional information that some of us may have discovered, might also be useful.

Cheers..................Brian W.

buentead
01-11-2015, 10:06 AM
Thanks, JL, for the B37 software. I flew two legs (LSZH -> LSGG and back to -> LSZH) while running the FMGS for approx. 2h. I flew on VATSIM during the 2nd leg. No tweak was necessary and I experienced no disconnection. For me, a great release! Currently no issues to report from my side.

@Brian: I'm also building a full size A320 Home Cockpit. However, FO side not ready yet ;-)

Adrian

Leonidas
01-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Thanks also to those that have answered my query as to full sized cockpits. As suggested, a column for pictures and perhaps some additional information that some of us may have discovered, might also be useful........Brian W.

For my cockpit please click on my signature. F/Os MCDU-sidestick is missing. COMs also missing. Please for details use Google Translate :roll:

Leonidas
01-11-2015, 01:35 PM
- OVHD logic is now separated from the graphical user interface. This means the logic itself will now run on Server computer, no matter what your setup looks like, whereas the graphical interface can be run on any client (or the server as well...) computer. During installation, the installer will do all that automatically, just do as before : the "OVHD Interface" option is only for the graphical interface
JL

"OVHD interface" is necessary for someone who has hardware overhead panel?

filippoporcari
01-11-2015, 02:26 PM
no leonidas: ovhd interface not needed if using hardware ovhd.
fil

anzabon
01-11-2015, 06:02 PM
Hi guys, the old old issue with Navdata...
I've bought and installed one Airac cycle from Aerosoft last november, installed B36.4 and made everything as given in the installation manual. There was made a navrecord.dat and I've copied it in the Navdata1 and 2 folders, on server and ND/MCDU clients.
Everything went fine on my system but there was the red NO MAP flags on the NDs. Also when I started the ND on the server. IRS aligned on overhead and in MCDU.

Now I've installed the new B37 on my system and got everything running fine but again: NO MAP on the NDs! I've spent hours with complete and clean installations, searching the whole web for some hints... no success. Now I don't know what to do... that navdata issue drives me crazy. Is there a complete tutorial how to get that map running?
I deperately hope you can help me.

Cheers, Bon

jeehell
01-11-2015, 06:35 PM
hi

in case you did not notice, you posted in a thread concerning B37. I do not provide support for older versions so first download and install B37, try again, and report here if you have issues.

JL

jeehell
01-11-2015, 06:37 PM
Hi,

EDIT: I did not see the full message sorry...
If you do not have the map on the ND it has nothing to do with the navdata. This usually means an issue with aligning the IRS. Describe your full process to get the sim running.

JL

anzabon
01-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Hello JL,
sorry for the confusion with the versions in my first post…

Here’s my description of my sim startup from C’n’D to flight plan:

- Start all four PCs
- Start FSX on server PC
- Start FMGS Server
- Start MCDU CPT and PFD/ND CPT on client1
- Start MCDU FO and PFD/ND FO on client2
- Start EWD/SD etc on client3
- Click EXT PWR in FSX, Ext Power illuminates on OVHD
- BAT1+2 and BusTie on
- APU Master switch ON
- Start APU, flap opens and APU comes up
- APU AVAIL illuminates
- Switch off Ext Power
- ADR 1 to 3 ON
- IR1 to 3 switch to NAV (fast and slow versions ;-)
- INIT on MCDU: typing EDDF/EDDH for example and RSK1
- Return and push RSK for Align IRS
- Flight number cannot be inserted?!
- Cost index and CRZ level input
- FLT PLN input……..

and still no map on ND

What I am doing wrong?
Thanks in advance, I appreciate your support very well!

Bon

EDIT: Yippieh, problem solved!!! I've given the IR3 switch a wrong function - I've assigned IR3 with an IR1 function, so switching IR3 on NAV has switched off IR1! My fault, now it works!!!
JL, many thanks, your software is the best on the market!

jeehell
01-11-2015, 07:21 PM
when you say no map, does it mean you get the red MAP NOT AVAIL flag, or only that you don't get the VOR/NDB/ARPT/FIX on the ND?
Did you try running the ND on the server computer?
Can you check if there is any error message in widefmgs windows on clients and server?

JL

anzabon
01-11-2015, 07:37 PM
JL, I'm too silly!
I've given the IR3 switch a wrong function - I've assigned IR3 with an IR1 function, so switching IR3 on NAV has switched off IR1! My fault, now it works!!! I apologize for your time you've spent on this issue.
Many thanks, your software is the best on the market! Now it works!
Best regards
Bon

RigoA320
01-13-2015, 12:35 PM
Hi JH I have a problem, and although my OVHP freezes constantly a after 20 seconds, no matter what software is installed. the driver of Fs cockpit is all connegdet, but I can no longer switch after 20 seconds or off press. Then do I have to restart the computer, even though I only Lokig is installed there is no improvement. Have an idea? Greetings Rigo

tcane
01-13-2015, 05:32 PM
Hi Jehell,

thanks for your newest Update!
Insofar as it works, but unfortunately not all. Maybe itīs possible that the problem comes not from your software. Using OVHD only as the Hardwareversion and it works fine. Nice Job!

According Server the clients are not connected, but it seems to be that the clients are connected because it works. Strange thing.

Another big problem, what i got is with SIOC 5.0.
Only sometimes my Hardware who is connected to Jeehell via SIOC crashes. After some minutes i canīt change everything, the same with the outputs. Sounds a little bit like the problem from Rigo.

For an example: I push the AP Button on my Hardware FCU... nothing happens! If i push this button on the Software FCU... it works perfect, but the LED on the Hardware FCU doesn't turn on. So, it seems as if the problem probably are related to SIOC. A restart of SIOC and the Jeehell Server doesnīt solve the problem. Only after a complete restart of Server computer all works fine again.
Again... This only happens from time to time but perhaps it depends with Jeehell.

Cheers
Florian

jeehell
01-13-2015, 07:24 PM
Hi

@Rigo : sorry I do not see what may go wrong.

@Florian : did you try to just restart the hardware Connect app? Please also make sure you do not have an antivirus or security software blocking anything. In SIOC, look for the number of IOCP clients connected (before and after the crash).
Did you try with another SIOC version?

JL

navigator88
01-14-2015, 06:33 AM
Hello Jeehell,
unfortunately since the automatic update after version 37, I'm having problems with overhead panel on my client pc.
I have two computers with jeehell software installed: on the server there is prepar3d v2.4 , FSUIPC, WIDEFS,joysticks,rudder pedals and all skalarki usb modules connected, on the client all the instruments connected over three monitors plus another one for the overhead.
the issue is that the overhead pnl does not appear and to get it,
I have to run the overheadapp.exe manually, but doing so there's no way to switch any buttons or rotate any selectors. the issue with master switches not going to off has been solved.
Thanks anyway for all the efforts you do to make this great software better and better.
Regards
Ben

jeehell
01-14-2015, 07:28 AM
Hi Ben,

did you try to update this morning? there was an update late last night.

Regards
JL

navigator88
01-14-2015, 07:40 AM
Hi Ben,

did you try to update this morning? there was an update late last night.

Regards
JL
Yes jeehell, I tried but unsuccesfully. the overhead panel does not appear , I have to run the.exe manually but I can't interact with the panel.

Cheers.
Ben

jeehell
01-14-2015, 07:47 AM
On the OVHDapp computer, check in the starter.ini file that you have the line OVHD=yes (and NOT =no).
Do you use windows 7 or 8?
If you really cannot run the OVHDapp with the starter, check that you use the same rights to open it (I recommend admin rights).

JL

navigator88
01-14-2015, 08:13 AM
On the OVHDapp computer, check in the starter.ini file that you have the line OVHD=yes (and NOT =no).
Do you use windows 7 or 8?
If you really cannot run the OVHDapp with the starter, check that you use the same rights to open it (I recommend admin rights).

JL
Hi Jeehell, in the starter.ini in the line OVHD is=yes. I'm using windows 7 64 bit and I make run the software on both pc as administrator.
I don't know what it can be.

Cheers
Ben

jeehell
01-14-2015, 08:21 AM
Then make sure your antivirus is not messing around. It happens a lot that suddenly one application is sandboxed or blocked after a silent antivirus update...

JL

navigator88
01-14-2015, 08:25 AM
Hi Jeehell, in the starter.ini in the line OVHD is=yes. I'm using windows 7 64 bit and I make run the software on both pc as administrator.
I don't know what it can be.

Cheers
Ben

Correction, I made run the OVHapp.exe as administrator and I can push and rotate all the switches as before.

Thanks very much Jeehell
Ben

tcane
01-14-2015, 11:28 AM
Hi
@Florian : did you try to just restart the hardware Connect app? Please also make sure you do not have an antivirus or security software blocking anything. In SIOC, look for the number of IOCP clients connected (before and after the crash).
Did you try with another SIOC version?

JL

Hi Jeehell,

Yes, try to restart the complete Jeehell-Server and also the hardware connect app only... nothing happens. Only a complet restart of the systems solve the problem.

I will check my antivir for a blocking on this side... but i donīt think so...

Here is a picture of the workin system with SIOC. Maybe this can help?! Also you can see, that the Clientīs (ND/PFD/MCDU/EWD/SD/etc.) for the server are not connected... but it is connected and it works.

On the next time i try with downgrad do SIOC 4.x

Cheers Florian

Beaufort
01-18-2015, 07:24 AM
SOLVED!
I run the OHP on a network PC and other displays on a third one. After updating all from V 36 to V 37 the client PCs could not get a connection to the FMGS server. I could solve the problem by starting the new OVHD.exe (0.37.0.0) in A320FMGS\FMGS Server manually. When I insert OVHD=yes (instead of former =no) to the Starter.ini of the installation on the server, it runs the old OVHD .exe (0.36.6.0), which still exists in my formerly used OVHD folder in the server installation, instead of the new OVHD logic.
Is it possible to change something, so that the new OVHD.exe starts automatically when StarterFSX.exe is started? Will a full new install on the server solve the problem? If so, is it possible to save the hardware profile of the FMGS_Config.exe so that I donīt have to reassign all axes and switches?
Thanks for any help!
Regards Rainer
EDIT: ExtProg.2="L:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\OVHD.exe" to starter.ini? But I think, there should be a more elegant solution :) ...
EDIT2: A new clean install solved the problem. And it was easy to paste the saved configs in the folder FMGS Server so that I didnīt have to reconfigure the hardware settings.

OmniAtlas
01-21-2015, 08:02 PM
Thank you for the latest update JL.

A few graphical aberrations which I have found --

Departure from Sydney (YSSY), this is with the ground warning system turned on.

Emergency Cancel sprite overlay during Landing checklist procedure on the ECAM.

Space
01-23-2015, 03:53 AM
1 other question to the OVHD :
Skalarki IO Software Supports the functions from the Temp Potis on AirCond Panel and Cargo Heat. Is there any reaction for that in the Jeehell Logic?
Is it possible to leave them disconnected for the 1st's Test?

regards
andy

Jerec
01-23-2015, 05:55 AM
Hi Andi,

yes, logic is supported and working. Tested on my Skalarki-system. I also implemented the temp-inputs later in my profile, becuase they were missing on initial profile. No issues until then.

Regards Henrik

Leonidas
01-23-2015, 01:37 PM
Hi
What's this amber DH on PFD?

Miatanet
01-26-2015, 05:24 PM
Hi JL,

had again a fmgs_server.exe crash at EDDM SID KPT1S RWY26L at around FL100. Had this behavior at SION SID's, too as reported. Is there a way to get rid of such crashes? I'am flying with IVAO and SID's are given by ATC so I need to fly that procedure... I can't understand why that happens on specific SID's. Do I need to adjust some files?

KR
Stefan

Space
01-27-2015, 01:56 PM
Hi all.
"Ext Pwr available" Green lamp on that Korry on my HW overhead does not coming up after selecting that function in P3D. At Software Overhead that function Illuminates Green. IO and software for that LED is also correct, the LED itself is also working. Any ideas ?

Space
01-27-2015, 02:00 PM
Hi Andi,

yes, logic is supported and working. Tested on my Skalarki-system. I also implemented the temp-inputs later in my profile, becuase they were missing on initial profile. No issues until then.

Regards Henrik

Hi Henrik,
thanks for info. OVHD now mounted and i did 1st experiences. What a great difference! BTW: i am still interested to meet you and your System. Only 40mins by car away ;)

tcane
01-28-2015, 06:02 PM
Hi Jl,
thanks for your new update!
Today i made an autoupdate, but it brings some big problems. :(
After some minutes in flight from EDDN to EDDF your software ( for example the GUI from FCU and hardware freezes complete) The complete hardware (Flaps, FCU, Sidestick, Ruder, MCDU etc.) doesn't work but in the hardware logging all switches and led outputs are recognized. A re-scan brings following error message: Access violation at address 05767BCB in module īSIOC module.dll`. Read of address 0364C0F0. Maybe this can be help you.
The MCDU loads the Navdaten in 6:30 Minutes, i think thats a bit long, or? It is on the same new client like CPT. PFD/ND .
Tomorrow iīd like to made a online flight :sad:. *cry*

Hope maybe you can fix it. :cool:

King regards
Florian

jeehell
01-28-2015, 06:36 PM
The rescan of hardware connect is no use in your case.
There probably is a crash of the FMGS server, I do not know why.
I need the FMGSserverLog.txt to have a better idea...

JL

tcane
01-29-2015, 01:05 AM
Hi Jl,
thanks for your help! Hope this can be help you.

Logfile (http://workupload.com/file/FOyUaNjJ)

Regards
Florian

tcane
01-29-2015, 10:53 AM
Hi again,

here is a new and fresh logfile again. (http://workupload.com/file/RcEZ8iVW)
I thought the problem comes maybe from a not right uninstalled SIOC. I downgrad from SIOC 5 to SIOC 4 because of the occasional crashes between hardware and sioc. (Reported some post before) And the uninstall performed not correctly, but the same... after 10 minutes about, FMGS crashes complete. :-(

I performe now a downgrade to your version before and hope it works correctly again, to performe my online flight this evening.

EDIT: The downgrade solve the problem!
Made a short testflight from EDDN to EDDF and it seems to work again. I hope my Logfile will be help you, to solve the crashes then i update it again. Thanks for your hard work!

King Regards
Florian

jeehell
01-29-2015, 01:18 PM
Florian,

I cannot download that file, I get a corrupt file??
Can you put it somewhere else?

JL

tcane
01-29-2015, 02:12 PM
Florian,

I cannot download that file, I get a corrupt file??
Can you put it somewhere else?

JL

Strange... for me works... (http://www.file-upload.net/download-10224893/FMGSserverLog.txt.html)

tcane
01-29-2015, 02:16 PM
sorry double post...

jeehell
01-29-2015, 06:26 PM
OK got it. I think I identified the issue. I won't be able to correct it until Saturday though, so stick to previous one...

JL

turbovela
01-29-2015, 07:11 PM
Hi JL,

Thanks for the software, it is amazing. I do have a small problem though and I can't figure it out. I just upgraded to B37 plus the available updates today, and FSX, and everything seems to be working ok so far, with the exception of the MCDU. I can input everything on the MCDU, with the exception of the route (KAMA/KABQ), and therefore I cannot finish the IRS alignment because there is no position. I have no hardware for the ovh or MCDU yet, so I decided to assign RSK1 to button that I have, and still no luck on inputting the route. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Jose

jeehell
01-29-2015, 07:24 PM
Did you try with others ARPTs? Maybe they're not in the database...

JL

turbovela
01-29-2015, 08:12 PM
JL,

I did try different airports, could it be that i need to re-install the navdata? I did not delete or attempt to reinstall the navdata with the upgrade, but it was working before, and the data appears to be loading onto the CDU

Jose

tcane
01-30-2015, 04:48 AM
Hi JL,

sounds great!
Yesterday I downgrade to version 37 without the updates. On my online flight in the evening, the occasional crashes with only the hardware comes back, but more as sometimes. On my second try to fly my leg comes the crash back after 45 minutes (the same one on my first try). But the crazy thing is, that the mcdu still work and recognized my inputs. Only the The other hardware (2 expansion board with 6 hardware cards and 3 output cards from OC) doesn't work. Flaps, Throttle, Side stick who is assigned directly in your software still be works.
Thats all a strange thing and I thought about it is possible that this issue are the same one like in your newest version update?
I'm already think about a complete reinstall of my entire computer, but doesn't like it. :(

regards
Florian

caddyboy
01-30-2015, 11:48 PM
Hello JL,After updating to the lates version (B37), the overhead panel will not connect to the server. I have the overhead connected on the same client as all the gauges. The gauges all connect except the over. No antivirus is installes and windows firewall is disabled. I used to use the overhead software on a touchscreen and now i cant use it. Any suggestions?Thanks in advance for your help!

Beret
01-31-2015, 05:46 AM
Hi JH
Since the last update I've a problem with the "EXT PWR". If it is "AVAIL" I can't switch it to "ON".

Regards
Guido

jeehell
01-31-2015, 06:15 AM
Hi

Did you try to update this morning?

JL

Beret
01-31-2015, 06:16 AM
Yes, i did it.

RigoA320
01-31-2015, 07:10 AM
Good Morning. I think that the hardware such as eg. OVHP disabled or frozen once you do Windows Update, it has something to do with the network frame on to the client, was for me as soon as Windows Network Frame Update freezes my OVHP to New installation FSUIP eliminates a problem. perhaps the JH can test times. greetings rigo

navigator88
02-01-2015, 06:26 AM
hello Jeehell, with the new update I have the problem with the external pwr push button that does not work( it is the only one not working on the overhead pnl).
Furthermore, I have laggish behaviour of the PFD , ND and mCDU. It seems that happens at the beginning of the flight. Yesterday I had the route stuck on the ND captain side although I changed the scale range, the route didn't change accordingly. Strangely enough that happened only on CS not on FO side.But after a while everything went normal. Anyway Jeehell, always thanks for this wonderful software that you improve day by day.

Ben

immaging
02-01-2015, 09:22 AM
Hi JL And All,

I downloaded the last version of FMGS.
But I've a little problem ( I think widefmgs) . In the server Pc , ( server--ovh--pfd-nd-and ctpmcdu d'nt have a problem) , bat in the client Pc ( nd-pfd-ewd-sd) I ve a freeze of instruments. the wide fmgs module declare this:

Port 8005: connected
Port 8003: connected
Port 8006: connected
Port 8004: connected
MsgListMutexMain2 timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out
MsgListMutex timed out

Have a suggest?

Many tks

Daniele

Stephan Schwarz
02-01-2015, 09:27 AM
hey all,

since the last update I always get an Oil Temp Hi warning when starting Eng 2. Anyone else facing this problem?

Regards,
Stephan

Captainminch
02-01-2015, 03:26 PM
Daniele, i have the same issue. Jl is working on it. I'll hope he will fix the problem.

Valerio,

OmniAtlas
02-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Hi JL -- just performed my usual test flight when you release a new beta --I think others may have already pointed it out --

1. Ext power - unable to activate by the OVH
2. Autoland -- aircraft floats and does not touch the runway. I will try and retest, I think I may have forgotten to activate AP2.

asessa
02-04-2015, 09:32 AM

I also have this bug.

The autoland worked perfectly for me :)

Regards

filippoporcari
02-04-2015, 09:46 AM
jl maybe the trim resetting to 0 @ touchdown u implemented lately is not "finished" yet: noticed it correctly resetting to 0 in couple of flight landing in FULL configuration....during last 2 flights i used FLAP 3 for landing and the trim did not reset.
i mean not only on skalarki TQ (which now is perfectly synced with trim values on FLT CTRL page) but also on FLT CTRL page it remained at the value commanded during the approach.
may the flap 3 landing be the reason?
regards
fil

Beaufort
02-04-2015, 01:11 PM

Same in my system.

EDIT: ...and now I had the "Oil Temp Hi warning when starting Eng 2"-bug as well.

anzabon
02-05-2015, 08:56 AM
Hello,
what can the "MIXED LED1-10" assignments in IITCreator be used for? Are they always ON when powering the ACFT?
Thank you for your reply.
Bon

janinp
02-06-2015, 04:57 AM
Same in my system.

same on my system

Leonidas
02-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Ext power - unable to activate by the OVH
Mine works normally.

jess-b
02-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Quick bug from the latest update. When I engage reverse thrust on landing, I get dual engine failure warnings. The rat deploys though the engines restart immediately. Now I know hitting reverse in mid air causes the issue, but I'm getting it just as the main gear has touched down.

The he only other time I've seen this was landing in Gibraltar a few updates back, but I'm certain the issue was with the airport, not the aircraft.

Jess B

janinp
02-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Hi everyone, Hello JH
I still experience the following : when A320FMGS is closing, OVHvisual remains and I have to close it manually. Is there anything I need to do ?
Still not possible to push ext power on when it is available.

Thanks for your help
Pierre

tcane
02-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Hi Jl and Guys,

the last week i made an big upgrade to an SSD Drive... Installed a fresh Win7 64 Bit and ALL other Software for the Flighsimulation. FMGS 37 is also new installed but without the autoupadtes because i read about some small bugs.

On Thursday made a first online Testflight from Riga to a small Town ^^ in Sweden... and all works perfect... i was very happy with this. MCDU loads the Navdata very very fast ( i think this comes from the new SSD) and no crashes with SIOC etc.

So long so good... since today...
See that not all Windows updates are done and i install it. After this, the crashes comes back. FCU/OVHD doesnīt recognized something. MCDU is still be working. :(
I Look which updates Win installed and here are the following list, but iīve really only one in suspicion!

BenQ - Display - BenQ GL2250 (Digital)
KB2574819
KB2592687
KB2830477
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2-Speechpackage (KB2901983)

I deinstall all updates without the Speechpackage and the crashes are still be there. But after i deinstall also this one... it seems to be all works perfect again.
Actually i made a short testflight from EDDH to ENBR and all works normaly.

If the crashes comes back i give you a notice!

King regards
Florian

tcane
02-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Notice:

The crashes still be there... ;(
It makes me crazy that i didnīt know why and from where comes the problem. I could cry.
FCU and OVHD stops working but only the hardware... the Software FCU works. But the MCDU Hardware also still working....

RigoA320
02-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Hi Florian for me it's just the way not previously crashed after Windows update, I have again the problems. perhaps JH what can do with it, and find a solution. Regards Rigo

crodrigues
02-08-2015, 03:44 PM
Hi,

I would like to download this version but the web site link seems not to work. Any help, please?

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28909

crodrigues
02-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Hi,

I would like to download this version but the web site link seems not to work. Can you hjelp me please?

Regards,
Carlos

crodrigues
02-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Hi all,

Here is the latest version:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B37.exe

The main changes concern the OVHD and WideFMGS :

- WideFMGS now uses only 4 ports (instead of 5). The installation process is the same as before.

Best regards,
JL

I would like to download this version but the web site link is not working. Saying file does not exists. Can you help please?

Carlos

tcane
02-08-2015, 04:21 PM
Hi Carlos,

maybe JL withdraw the last update, because there are some problem with it. You can see it on the last posts here. :)
In your position i advise you to wait until JL expressed to the last problems...?!

By the way... Today i made now an autoupdate of the Version 37, because the crash from yesterday comes shortly after i start the descent and i read that there are some problems. After this flying a leg from EDDH to ENBR again without any problems or crashes.
Tomorrow i fly another test leg... i will report.

Regards
Florian

romeow
02-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Hi Carlos,

I've just tried to download Version B37. The download is excuted without any problems!

But it's true, the page itself stays "white" / empty.

Regards
René

turbovela
02-09-2015, 12:35 AM
JL,

I can report that on both my CPT and FO ND I get an annoying flickering when terr is on, the flickering is like a restart of the display but it turn white until it is completely back on the ND, and it repeats itself every 10 seconds or so. I also have the external power button issue as well as I do not get the CSTR, VOR, NDB, ARPT, WPT on either ND.

jose

tcane
02-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Hallo JL,

i hope everything is ok with you and you are still alive. But i think you are probably currently to busy!?! ;)

So here is a small update from me.
Windows has made now the fu..... update... all the same...
After this i start P3D 2.4 and your full updated FMGS V37. Two seconds later PFD/ND and EFIS/EWD etc. displayed on the server as "connected" (not as usually) but after a small "bling" Sound P3D crashes complete. This happened now every time when i start the FMGS.
Just for fun i turned off the Windows Firewall and look... JH works again but without the "displayed not connected" on Server.. Strange thing.
Hope you understand what iīm try to explain. ;)
And maybe you can give us only a short and small reply? :p

King regards
Florian

Leonidas
02-14-2015, 04:02 AM
Hallo JL,
i hope everything is ok with you and you are still alive. But i think you are probably currently to busy!?! ;)
So here is a small update from me.
Windows has made now the fu..... update... all the same...
After this i start P3D 2.4 and your full updated FMGS V37. Two seconds later PFD/ND and EFIS/EWD etc. displayed on the server as "connected" (not as usually) but after a small "bling" Sound P3D crashes complete. This happened now every time when i start the FMGS.
Just for fun i turned off the Windows Firewall and look... JH works again but without the "displayed not connected" on Server.. Strange thing.
Hope you understand what iīm try to explain. ;)
And maybe you can give us only a short and small reply? :p
King regards
Florian

Hi Florian
I have the same Windows, P3D and JeeHell versions, full updated all, but never met such issue as yours. If I were you, I would disable my systems one by one, in order to see when I have crashes, starting from SIOC (I don't use this).
When P3D crashes, usually something happens with graphics (two different cards in one PC at the same time, problematic drivers, menu Display-Graphics etc). Have a look on these too.
Regards

jeehell
02-15-2015, 04:54 PM
New version is out:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29022

Regards,
JL