PDA

View Full Version : Airbus sidestick available - how to connect?

Vonduck
12-10-2014, 06:40 AM
Hi guys,

I found this on the Skalarki website... Christian wrote me back and said that they provide the sidestick to be put on a Logitech 3D base BUT it needs to be wired up... form what i understand, they are thinking of making a plug and play version too..

At this point, they supply the stick and the users have all made it work... so my question is does anyone know how to do this? It is the best option to get a cheap sidestick compared to all the others ihave seen on the web

http://www.vier-im-pott.com/index.php/en/shop/product/127-a320-sidestick-cpt-side

See what you think!

regards

Doug

OmniAtlas
12-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Hi Doug,

Flybycockpit makes a combined sidestick + tiller + sidewall. I have been waiting for my order to be completed for a very long time (apparently they were focusing on producing their 737 parts, but are now concentrating on the A320).

If you are interested I would talk to Vitor at Flybycockpits.

Vonduck
12-13-2014, 12:51 AM
Gidday Ben,

That does look nice indeed..bet its a pretty penny though... the sidestick on its own from Pott is 168 euros or $250.00NZD around about... whats the cost of the setup you pictured?

OmniAtlas
12-13-2014, 01:24 AM
Gidday Ben,

whats the cost of the setup you pictured?

I would e-mail Vitor and enquire. You can contact him on his website; just let him know you know me and you he might be able to give you a good price. Perhaps if you make an order they will also speed up the manufacturing of the items!