PDA

View Full Version : widevieW

johncor
11-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Hi there, If anyone has experience using wideview and able to answer this question I would much appreciate it.

I would like to expand my outside views on a second networked PC using wideview. On my main pc I use a tripple h2go for forward view stretched across 3 screens ,and from the other graphics card port another screen to display pmdg 737 gauges. The second PC also has 2 ports for 2 screens. Here's the question : can I open 2 separate views e.g. screen 1 ( left outside view) screen 2 (right outside view) on the second PC (client) with wideview or does wideview only show one view per pc which in that case I would need a third PC, anyone ?

thank's in advance, John.

Bernie
11-29-2014, 04:24 PM
Hi John,

Wideview is really designed for one computer and one monitor, there is a Wideview forum that talks about multi Monitor on he same PC but it is not supported by Luciano. http://www.wideview.it/forum/default.asp You will find it difficult getting good results the way you are trying to do it.

Kind Regards

Bernie.

yoss
11-29-2014, 05:06 PM
Yes, you can have two different views on single client pc with two monitors

Be aclacha

Joseph

johncor
11-30-2014, 01:32 PM
thank's / toda guys for the feedback.although two somewhat conflicting view points. So to put this one to bed I found and downloaded the wideview installation/user guide and read through it. As for anyone else wondering whether it's possible to run 2 separate views on 2 screens from the same PC, well the answer is a definite YES. There is a provision in the wideview setup control center to reorient secondary view for dual head video cards. Cheers !