PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B36

Pages : [1] 2

jeehell
10-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Hello all,

I've just put a new version online.
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.exe

There aren't many changes from B35.x, however I felt starting on a new clean basis for everyone was needed after the last numerous little updates.
The auto updater will download the full install as well, so you may just go ahead with the link above.

Best regards,
Jean Luc

dodiano
10-23-2014, 07:49 PM
Jean Luc,

As always thank you for this amazing software!

iwik
10-23-2014, 10:53 PM
+1 Here as well.
Les

OmniAtlas
10-23-2014, 11:03 PM
Thank you JL -- did a clean quick flight from YBCG -> YBBN.
Anyone still getting repetitive flap sounds at flaps full? Regards.

Vonduck
10-23-2014, 11:08 PM
Thank you JL -- did a clean quick flight from YBCG -> YBBN.
Anyone still getting repetitive flap sounds at flaps full? Regards.

Great version JL... the repeating full flaps still haunts me though!

filippoporcari
10-24-2014, 01:41 AM
yes ben i think everyone of us, me included, is having the repetitive flap sound issue...this has been reported many times and i think jl will do something when he can...i don't think re-asking for it anytime will be the cure :)
cheers
fil
thx jl

filippoporcari
10-24-2014, 11:22 AM
got an hardwareconnect crash few mins ago...exactly at touchdown.
since i never experienced this crashes in the past...but got 3 in the last month and the only change is that now i'm using p3d 2.4 i was thinking if it could be the reason...or simply not. :)
cheers
fil

filippoporcari
10-24-2014, 11:31 AM
moreover: one of the previous HC crash was EXACTLY at liftoff....today EXACTLY at touchdown.
i use all and only skalarki hardware and was thinking: what happens at liftoff and touchdown on the soft side (both profiler and fmgs)...is there any interaction during these phases?
maybe i'm simply wrong but wanted to share my thoughts...hopefully marcin will read this.
cheers
fil

Gregor
10-24-2014, 12:32 PM
Hi JL

This is the ND showing two parallel lines instead of the "connecting" circle. The two pictures are showing the same flight plan, just different scales/ranges.

Regards,
Greg

jeehell
10-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Greg, what was the SID/route/STAR you entered in the MCDU?

JL

jeehell
10-24-2014, 12:44 PM
@Fil: hardware connect itself does not do anything special at touchdown/liftoff. May a trim thing with hardware?

JL

filippoporcari
10-24-2014, 12:46 PM
it might be....i was thinking in fact at the interaction between skalarki profiler and fmgs...
wrote to marcin to cast a glance here
cheers
fil

Gregor
10-24-2014, 12:55 PM
Hi JL

Flight planned from LSZH/EDDF, departure on RWY28 via SID "DEGE2W".

Cheers
Greg

Gregor
10-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Hi JL

Have tried again, first all looked good, see picture, then I changed on the "PROG" page in the MCDU the CRZ altitude and suddenly the wrong drawing on the ND appeared. No idea whether this was related or pure coincidence.

Cheers
Greg

PS: Seems to be coincidence as I have tried once more and showed wrong drawing right immediately.

filippoporcari
10-24-2014, 05:09 PM
hi jl,
did u touch the ap/fbw and trim area?
after clean b36 install i have strange trim "fluctuations" during normal manouvering: when hand flying the autotrim inputs are usually huge and keeps going from up to down and the other way around. this makes difficult to find a steady attitude.
this was definitely not happening before
cheers
fil

buentead
10-24-2014, 05:32 PM
Thanks, JL, for the new full version. Great job!

I have a question regarding the WideFMGS configuration. When installing B36 the configuration comes up and shows only the ports through port5. Like this:
[widefmgs]
ip=192.168.1.90
port=8003
port2=8004
port3=8005
port4=8006
port5=8107

I didn't do any changes and exited the configuration screen. In the WideFMGS.ini file, however, there was still 'port6' configured. So I deleted 'port6' on all PC's in the WideFMGS.ini files. A test fligth from LSZH RWY 28 to VOR WIL and back to LSZH RWY 16 was successful (it's short, I know ...).

Did I do the right thing? Is 'port6' not needed anymore?

Regards
Adrian

jeehell
10-24-2014, 06:46 PM
Hi,

@Buentead: the port6 is no longer used, this is just remains of previous versions, you did nothing bad.

@Fil: yes I played a bit with some settings. You may try the 36.1 trial see below (I put less sensitive auto trim there).

@All: I made a test version. This may not work at all, I did not test 100%. It may solve some bugs in network comms, as well as the long lasting skalarki/fscockpit bug.
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.1.exe

If it does not work for you, please revert to B36 and report your crashes here. This is not meant to be 100% stable...

Regards,
JL

jeehell
10-24-2014, 06:46 PM
@Gregor: I will look at that next week, I won't have time before then.
regards,
JL

OmniAtlas
10-24-2014, 07:46 PM
FYI DSR is now released with the official NVIDIA drivers, it has improved FSX/P3D tremendously with smoothing, and sharpness. Jeehell FMGS also looks fantastic!

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/453097-dsr-wow-must-see/

Stephan Schwarz
10-25-2014, 06:11 AM
FYI DSR is now released with the official NVIDIA drivers, it has improved FSX/P3D tremendously with smoothing, and sharpness. Jeehell FMGS also looks fantastic!

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/453097-dsr-wow-must-see/

Unfortunately it does not work in combination with mVidia Surround which I use for my triple screen setup :(

jeehell
10-25-2014, 06:17 AM
Hi,

I did a critical update on the test B36.1
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.1.exe
It should work better. Still not 100% tested.

Regards,
JL

filippoporcari
10-25-2014, 10:04 AM
hi jl,
just installed 36.1 with hotfix...GREAT!
trim now is ACTING PERFECTLY...better and faster than before (something real pilots flying my sim always asked for) but with no fluctuations.
had little time so just flown couple of circuits but everything seems perfect and stable.
of course more time needed to check soft stability.
as reported in the bug tracking strange behaviour of ils at lirf (ils 16 L and 34 L).
thx a lot
fil

navigator88
10-25-2014, 11:28 AM
hello jeehell, to be as close as the real first of all I want to thank you so much for your incredible a320 fmgs software,
i was wondering if it is possible to mo t.
.dify the minimum altitude selected that in your software is 200 feet,
in 100 feet as the real A320 shows

buentead
10-25-2014, 02:01 PM
Hi JL

I downloaded the B36.1 tonight at ~16:30Z time. After updating all 3 PC's I did a short test flight from LSZH to LSZH.

HardwareConnect.exe crashed after some minutes - engines not even started and still at the gate. The log is found in "HClog - after crash.txt". It doesn't mean anything if HardwareConnect crashed so early. I observed crashes very irregular.

Then I restarted HardwareConnect.exe and was able to complete the short test flight. This log after the test flight can be found in file "HClog - after restart - no crash.txt"

Thank you very much for your time and effort in improving your software even further!
Adrian

Gregor
10-25-2014, 06:04 PM
Thanks JL, no hurry!

What I forgot to mention, the plane is flying the track correct, only the drawing in the ND is wrong.

Cheers
Greg

@Gregor: I will look at that next week, I won't have time before then.
regards,
JL

Vonduck
10-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Anyone lose there parking brake with this update? (P3D 2.4) very odd and cant reset it!

EDIT: All sorted.. had to reinstall FSUIPC..that did he trick!

flykarli
10-28-2014, 04:59 AM
Hi JL and friends
Since the last update I have problems with thrust. The turbines start normally but they do not run high when I push the Thrust Lever according in front. The reverse thrust is functioning normally, the airplane moves back ..
I also have all joysticks readjusted with the config.exe but unfortunately no success. Also, an installation on version B35.3 did not yield any success. Can someone please help me?
Until now I have never had such a problem. The software is awesome and many thanks to you JL
Karl

filippoporcari
10-28-2014, 06:26 AM
hi karl,
never had this kind of issue so sounds like a local problem.
in FMGS CONFIG after checking all joy assigments u HAVE to configure ALL detents for both thrust levers: confirm u did?
did u unassign all joy axis from FS and FSUIPC?
regards
fil

flykarli
10-28-2014, 06:54 AM
Hi Fil !

Yes I think so. I configure all joysticks and Throttle detents two times but no success.
All axis in FS are unassign and in FSUIPC i donīt no? I must look at it. Maybee itīs the failure.
I will try to make it tomorrow, now I have no time.
Thanks for your answer.
Karl

Stephan Schwarz
10-28-2014, 08:41 AM
I had a similar problem a while ago http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28295&page=8&p=151724&highlight=#post151724

Maybe you also have a problem with the updater?`I solved it by doing a complete new install of the FMGS.

OmniAtlas
10-28-2014, 09:19 AM
"Traffic Traffic.wav"
"maintain VS crossing maintain.wav"
"Increase climb increase climb.wav"
"increase descent increase descent.wav"
"descend descend now.wav"
"descend descend.wav"
"descend crossing descend.wav"

in the sound folder seems to be corrupt.

flykarli
10-28-2014, 09:44 AM
Hi Friends !
Now I have found the error. I started as usual the flight simulator today. It was I believe the module AP / FBW here the plane was not selected. Thanks for your help
Karl

filippoporcari
10-28-2014, 11:14 AM
just a quick update JL: have flown some hours now even 2h flights with 36.1 and everything looks stable no HC crashes.

@ben: strange had a RA two days ago and the wav files were played correctly
fil

flykarli
10-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Short Report: All systems work as expected. The indicators on the ND and PFD as Waypont VOR NDB etc. appear super fast. Great software thank JL.
regards
Karl

OmniAtlas
10-28-2014, 08:56 PM
@ben: strange had a RA two days ago and the wav files were played correctly
fil

Hi Fil, perhaps the .wav files read fine with FMGS -- when I try playing them with VLC media player I get an error.

filippoporcari
10-29-2014, 02:44 AM
try playing them with windows media player....
...a corrupted audio file can't be read or used by any application...
this is my full time business: i'm a location sound mixer in the real life :)
maybe just a local corruption issue
fil

OmniAtlas
10-29-2014, 03:31 AM
I will try them again with WMP when I get back home. I also tried it with the internal web browser (Chrome) media player and it did not work.

Do these .wav files play correctly for you Fil?

Regards.

OmniAtlas
10-30-2014, 04:02 AM
Just picked up a Nvidia 970 card -- I recommend it -- P3D is now completely stutter free, and the card is extremely good value for money.

JL software of course works well too :)

filippoporcari
10-30-2014, 01:30 PM
during a 1h 40' flight today experienced two HC crashes: one during taxi, no actions on any hardware...the other at touchdown (as already happened 2 times in the past, exactly at touchdown)...all and only skalarki hardware.
cheers
fil

stubenflieger
11-01-2014, 06:16 AM
Hi JL,

I am currently testing the new B36. I am using a touchsrcreen for the MCDUs. unfortunately the first RSK does not respond. I klick on it but it does not work. All other Buttons work. I am using the MCDU in the normal view (not "Display only").

Thank You!

Markus

RigoA320
11-01-2014, 06:24 AM
Hello JH

Is there a possibility in JH Airbus MCDU in the Doors to Open ??

Regards Rigo

Stephan Schwarz
11-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Hi JL,

I am currently testing the new B36. I am using a touchsrcreen for the MCDUs. unfortunately the first RSK does not respond. I klick on it but it does not work. All other Buttons work. I am using the MCDU in the normal view (not "Display only").

Thank You!

Markus

Hi Markus,

I also use a touchscreen (8") for the MCDU and I cannot confirm your problem. Maybe you have to calibrate your display again?

Regards,
Stephan

Stephan Schwarz
11-01-2014, 07:39 AM
Hello JH

Is there a possibility in JH Airbus MCDU in the Doors to Open ??

Regards Rigo

Hi Rigo,

no this option is not available and was requested some time ago as far as I can remember. JL rejected this request before as it is most unrealistic.

Regards,
Stephan

RigoA320
11-01-2014, 07:43 AM
Ok Thanks Stephan

Regards Rigo

stubenflieger
11-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Hi Markus,

I also use a touchscreen (8") for the MCDU and I cannot confirm your problem. Maybe you have to calibrate your display again?

Regards,
Stephan
Hi,

i tried also using the mouse and the F-key on the Keyboard. All the same. i also tried it on another pc. no change :-(

markus

stubenflieger
11-01-2014, 03:37 PM
now all SKs work. I don't know why, I only changed the Resolution...

Regads
Markus

Stephan Schwarz
11-01-2014, 05:57 PM
glad that it works. Maybe the previous selected resolution was not supported and the RSK was out of range somehow...

filippoporcari
11-03-2014, 08:23 AM
running autoupdate today found a new update which was a full new b36.1 installer...i let the autoupdate to download and auto run it...btw after the auto reinstall process i noticed some files were not updated.
uninstalling fmgs and running the NEW b36.1 exe (which is saved by the autoupdate in A320FMGS/temp/) correctly installed the new files: i suggest to do this from scratch to users experiencing this.
regards
fil

OmniAtlas
11-03-2014, 08:39 AM
New 36.1 also accessible at http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.1.exe ?

filippoporcari
11-03-2014, 09:19 AM
ohhh thx ben for providing the direct link!!!
cheers
fil

jeehell
11-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Fil, what do you mean some files were not updated? I do not see how that would be possible?

JL

filippoporcari
11-03-2014, 09:48 AM
it happened also in the past: checking some files creation/last mod date showed they were the old files already being in my pc.
after the uninstall/reinstall those same files showed a creation date of 30/10/2014 which is the date u compiled them i suppose.
regards
fil

OmniAtlas
11-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Ok Thanks Stephan

Regards Rigo

Luis Gordo 'instructor station' might work with door functionality.

asessa
11-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Hi, yesterday night i tried to fly with new B36.1 but after five minutes to takeoff FMGS Server.exe has stopped working...
I tried to reopen fmgsserver.exe and load last backup but after reload it stopped again.

In the FGMS Server error log there was an error like "timer error"..

Any idea ?

jeehell
11-05-2014, 11:57 AM
Hello

I put a new 36.2 version, it might solve stability issue (such as yours Asessa).
Use the auto update or here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.2.exe

Regards,
JL

asessa
11-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Hello

I put a new 36.2 version, it might solve stability issue (such as yours Asessa).
Use the auto update or here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.2.exe

Regards,
JL

Great news JL!
Thanks a lot!

OmniAtlas
11-06-2014, 06:36 AM
Hi all -- does one know how long the APU battery will run?

In one circumstance I was unable to turn on the engines (even with APU bleed on) after I had the APU running for >10 minutes.

I had to reload the aircraft to enable engine start.

Thank you.

filippoporcari
11-06-2014, 08:50 AM
when the apu is running it feeds its own generator....so the electrical systems of the aircraft are normally operated...
am not sure if apu has its own battery or uses the aircraft batteries...anyway they're used ONLY for apu start...after that apu gen starts working.
your problem was probably something different and not related to apu
regards
fil

Airmichel
11-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Hi JL,:)

Thanks for the great Software, Version 36.1 works great, but I found 2 small Problems. If I turn off the Autopilot, the Master Warning led does not go out by itself. The second thing is, if I turn off the SPD Managed Mode the HDG Managed Mode is also switched off. Those are the only little things that I could find, everything else works fantastic. Again many thanks for the very good work.

regards,

Micha

Miatanet
11-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Hi JL
fighting still with hardwareconnect.exe. Installed 36.2 and did some ground checks with new Hardware on the gate at EDDH and had like 15 disconnects during one hour. Is there something what I have to set up? Using all Skalarki hardware and FSX, Rex weather engine, efb, topcat, WideFS, AES.

accept of that issue, your software really rocks!

thank you JL
best
stefan

jeehell
11-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Stefan,

Without more info, I cannot do anything. I did not write the interface with Skalarki hardware, and it's hard for me to tell where the error is because it is very likely inside that module.
At least try to get a log somewhere (hardware connect for instance), and note if a particular action is causing the crash. Also what is disconnected exactly? Is it completely frozen or not?

JL

OmniAtlas
11-07-2014, 12:37 AM
when the apu is running it feeds its own generator....so the electrical systems of the aircraft are normally operated...
am not sure if apu has its own battery or uses the aircraft batteries...anyway they're used ONLY for apu start...after that apu gen starts working.
your problem was probably something different and not related to apu
regards
fil

Hi Fil, I found this thread on pprune -- http://www.pprune.org/engineers-technicians/487467-a320-apu.html
<<will the APU take over the supply of electricity to the aircraft from the GPU? >>
No, external power button will be blue on with the GPU supplying. Once APU is available you will need to press the external power button to txfr over to the APU genny.

I would note I am a pilot not an engineer.

--
I did not press the EXTERNAL POWER button to transfer to APU so that might have been my issue. Will test again. Cheers.

filippoporcari
11-07-2014, 04:00 AM
on the SD ELEC page u csn easily monitor which generator is on bus.
btw...the APU itself is "self sustaining" and not battery drain while it is running; if u had ext pwr on and u use apu for engine starting the ext pwr should be supposed to be disconnected...but u can also start engines using ext pwr and no apu at all providing u have ext HP air connected.
anyway this should not be the reason of your issue.
cheers
fil

filippoporcari
11-07-2014, 06:48 AM
hi jl,
maybe just a busy period and don't want to rush things too much but...pls could u check the strange behaviour of ILSs at LIRF?
as reported: ils 16L....course is showing -002 instead of 161 (navdata pro installed correctly)
ils 34 L....the ils is correctly tuned, received and identified but the two magenta diamonds just don't move and no way to intercept.
thx a lot and sorry to bump this up.
regards
fil

Miatanet
11-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Stefan,

Without more info, I cannot do anything. I did not write the interface with Skalarki hardware, and it's hard for me to tell where the error is because it is very likely inside that module.
At least try to get a log somewhere (hardware connect for instance), and note if a particular action is causing the crash. Also what is disconnected exactly? Is it completely frozen or not?

JL

Hi JL
checked the log and the strange thing is that it was last modified on 1.10.14. When does the log will be modified, or does it has a set path which may be wrong? Best is to do a clean installation, or do you have a better idea? Or shall I rename the log file and check if its creating a new one, don't want to set up all again....

Regards
Stefan

RigoA320
11-08-2014, 02:46 AM
Hello JH

36.1 works very well for me, system stable, no fault can find.
I must still useable on 36.2.uploaden?

Regards Rigo

Stephan Schwarz
11-08-2014, 03:15 AM
Hi Rigo,

you can rename the "updater.exe" to "updater.old" in your main FMGS folder, so the update function is disabled.

But JL does not support older versions.

Regards
Stephan

RigoA320
11-08-2014, 04:33 AM
Hi Stefan Thank you

I've installed the B 36.1, and works very well.
I'll rename the updater. the errors are depatiert here I've not.
Until new functions so long, then I will upload again.

Greetings Rigo

stefangr
11-08-2014, 04:45 AM
Hi,

I powered up my cockpit yesterday and left it for about half an hour, standing at the gate. When I came back hardware connect had crashed.

So I suppose these crashes does not have anything to do with a specific action within the cockpit. At least I have not done anything in these 30 minutes. I am using all Skalarki hardware. I have kept the hardware connect log file, but it does not really say much.

Thanks
Stefan

filippoporcari
11-08-2014, 08:15 AM
another way to have the updater on demand and not on every startup is to add to the starter.ini file the line Updater=no and the autoupdater won't be started at every startup but only on user action running the updater itself.
this was explained by jl long time ago.
cheers
fil

turbovela
11-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Hi guys, JL,

Sorry to post this here, but I've been looking for info with no luck, I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with adding motorized trim wheels to your sim? I bought an opencockpits throttle with motorized trim wheels from a friend, and I've been able to figure out the throttle levers using the SIOC creator, but I just have no idea how to add the trim wheels to jeehell. Do I use the fsx offset for trim and create my own script? Or is there a special offset on jeehell? Can I use the SIOC creator for this? Just like with the levers?

Jose

Miatanet
11-09-2014, 05:58 AM
Hi JL
checked the log and the strange thing is that it was last modified on 1.10.14. When does the log will be modified, or does it has a set path which may be wrong? Best is to do a clean installation, or do you have a better idea? Or shall I rename the log file and check if its creating a new one, don't want to set up all again....

Regards
Stefan

Just did a short flight from lszh to edds without any trouble , no hwconnect disconnects. It is strange, just renamed skalarlilog file did not change anything else . Weather engine, topcat, efb all on.
No idea why I have sometimes trouble, it may has something to do with the Airport. Will check another leg from or to eddh where i had the most trouble.
Keep you informed.

regards
stefan

flykarli
11-10-2014, 04:21 AM
Hi guys, JL,

Sorry to post this here, but I've been looking for info with no luck, I was wondering if anybody has had any experience with adding motorized trim wheels to your sim? I bought an opencockpits throttle with motorized trim wheels from a friend, and I've been able to figure out the throttle levers using the SIOC creator, but I just have no idea how to add the trim wheels to jeehell. Do I use the fsx offset for trim and create my own script? Or is there a special offset on jeehell? Can I use the SIOC creator for this? Just like with the levers?

Jose

Hi Jose !

I have also a Throttle with motorized Trimmweels self made. I think you must do it whith your own script whith FSUIPC Offset Variable and Sioc. I will do it in the next weeks. As far as I know there is no possibility for the SIOC Creater settings.
Karl

turbovela
11-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Karl,

Thanks for the reply, I have been able to assign the trim in fsx and use it manually to the fsx aircraft as a test, have not completed the script for the auto trim, but the same assignment on the manual trim does not change any trim values within JeeHell. I am using the offset 08C0 if I'm not mistaken (I'd have to look at the offset list or the script I have to verify, but I'm pretty sure that's the offset). Let me know if you have the same issue once you start to figure out your throttle quadrant. Thanks again for the reply.

Respectfully,

Jose

AUA171
11-11-2014, 05:34 AM
Hi Jose!

08C0 is for "Engine 1 Manifold Pressure: Inches Hg * 1024" thats not the correct offset.
I guess you have to use 0BC0 (Elevator trim control input: –16383 to +16383), it seems its just a typo (8 instead of B)

br
Christian

filippoporcari
11-11-2014, 09:14 AM
just a quick note for skalarki hardware users.
after today's update (which included a radio panel reworking) as per JL statement some hardware radio panels may not operate correctly: done the update i can confirm skalarki radios don't show correct values on displays as expected.
i informed marcin who was in contact with jl...he'll provide in short time a new dll which will work correctly.
just wanted to inform the community.
cheers
fil

Stephan Schwarz
11-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Thanks Fil,

I can confirm that my Opencockpits Radio Panel does also not work after this update.

Regards,
Stephan

turbovela
11-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Christian,

You are right, it is a B not an eight (8). I was pulling the offset number from memory, and I knew it was either 08C0 or a 0BC0 and mixed them up...lol. Thanks for the correction.

Jose

Space
11-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Hi all,
i did a complete redesign and installed P3D and the actuall 36.2. It seems that i am on the final but got a fault on the Hardware Connect Modul together with skalarki i/o. That is the fault text shown:

SkalarkiIO.dll:Error = bind failed with error, Code = 10048

I am coming from FSX with B35 Version.

Any ideas?

Andy

buentead
11-12-2014, 03:46 PM
I'm using SkalarkiIOProfiler4.1[beta] and it works quite good - except the problems with the HardwareConnect.exe crash (which you may also have read here).

Which version are you using?

Adrian

Space
11-12-2014, 03:57 PM
I think 3.5. But is 4.1 required for P3d ?

jeehell
11-12-2014, 04:03 PM
Hi all Skalarki users,

As a VERY experimental fix, please try this version of SkalarkiIO.dll:
http://www.jeehell.org/SkalarkiIO.dll

This is not yet the official DLL for Skalarki hardware, but an attempt at correcting the recurrent issues with the older DLL.
Please report the findings here...

Regards,
JL

buentead
11-12-2014, 04:05 PM
I think 3.5. But is 4.1 required for P3d ?
No, it's not - I guess. I'm using this version and it works well for me.

Adrian

skalarki
11-13-2014, 04:20 AM
No, it's not - I guess. I'm using this version and it works well for me.

Adrian

ALWAYS, please use latest available version to avoid problems.

filippoporcari
11-13-2014, 04:32 AM
hi jl,
marcin provided me an update JLFMGS.dll for his profiler to test the updates u made in the radio module: after your yesterday update the STBY FREQ DISPLAYS on both radio modules are completely blanked out, active freq displays working correctly.
marcin just told me you should correct that since there's no issue on his side...so just here reporting.
thx
fil

jeehell
11-13-2014, 05:52 AM
Hi,

There is a new update available.

Also update the SkalarkiIO.dll for the Skalarki users:
If there are still issues with RMPs STBY display, please use the hardwareconnect logging feature, by selecting "enable logging" and "LEDs logging". If the STBY display shows correctly there, then the problem maybe is not on my side only...

Regards,
JL

filippoporcari
11-13-2014, 05:58 AM
thx jl!
i'll start testing update and new dll in few hours and report...
thx for the huge job about HC and new dll i sincerily hope the crashes will become just memories of the past soon!
thx again
fil

filippoporcari
11-13-2014, 07:32 AM
hi jl,
just did the update of fmgs and copied newest skalarkiIO.dll
report:
with newest dll stby radio displays still blanked out...funny thing is that if i revert to default dll which come with your installed the stby radio displays are working correctly! showing correct values (USERS THIS WON'T work yet for u because i'm testing an updated jlfmgs.dll skalarki provided me for testing)
strangest thing is that after latest 2 fmgs updates abd whichever skalarkiIO.dll i use the axis inputs sent from hardware (thrust levers, spoilers and flaps) are not sending inputs to fmgs...the hardware works because i tested it and the pots are sending imputs...also in fmgs config window the levers are sending inputs...they're not recognized in fmgs operation.
regards for now
fil

OmniAtlas
11-13-2014, 08:56 AM
THRLVRs.dll now not working correctly with the latest beta.
Although it is loaded with hardware connect, and configured correctly, when you startup the levers are placed in LVR MCT and you cannot controll them with the THRLVRs interface.

Space
11-13-2014, 12:50 PM
I am still installing newest IO Profiler from Marcins Website. Also New autoupdater is in Progress. Will drop the Infos.

but:
Whats is the correct Folder in P3D for the Airbus CFM56 Sound pack?

filippoporcari
11-13-2014, 01:11 PM
simobjects/airplanes/JL airbus (don't remember the exact name)/sound
same as it was in fsx
fil

Space
11-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Thanks Fil! I will do that.
Now New Profiler is ready, but says "Cannot Link to.....make sure FSUIPC or WideFS is Running" . The FSUIPC block on the left in the top of Profiler is red.

did i something wrong?

filippoporcari
11-13-2014, 01:50 PM
is the sim running?
on skalarki site u'll find all the documentation explaining how profiler works...i suggest u read it...too long to explain here
cheers
fil

Space
11-13-2014, 01:51 PM
Of course, all Systems Running. I am coming from old FSX Config, so a but newby for me. But I think it is not a complete other logic?
What "Starter" Version do i have to use? The normal Starter FSX gives me the well known Sounds when Jeehell Starts "pling......plong..."

filippoporcari
11-13-2014, 02:06 PM
nothing different than fsx...use the same starter!!!
is fsuipc correctly installed in p3d? new version for p3d
fil

Space
11-13-2014, 02:22 PM
Uups that might be the reason. In the Moduls Folder of FSX i find some FSUIPC Parts. In P3D there is no Modules Folder. Long ago i had contact with FSUIPC. What is the right way? Sorry......:-(

EDIT found it! I will try. I need the paid Version?

filippoporcari
11-13-2014, 03:15 PM
space u told u come from fsx with jl: same story with p3d...just install fsuipc in p3d!
not sure if the free version is ok...always had pay version of fsuipc...but fsuipc is the same installer for fsx/p3d so use same u used in fsx
fil

jeehell
11-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Hi,

There are some issues with networking and communications in last update. I'm uploading a new update just now, it will be ready in ~5 minutes, I hope it will sort it out.

As for analog inputs using the new skalarkiIO.dll, it's not yet working. As I said, it's still experimental...
I'll try to update that later tonight.

Regards,
JL

filippoporcari
11-13-2014, 04:18 PM
thx jl,
just for info when testing today i put back the old (default) dll and the axis issue was still there. is that expected?
fil

jeehell
11-13-2014, 04:23 PM
that's part of the bug which should be corrected with the very last update of 1hour ago...

JL

filippoporcari
11-13-2014, 06:23 PM
hi again jl,
tried latest auto update, same behaviour as today:
-using old (default) skalarkiIO dll ---> correct stby radio display....no axis inputs
-using laest salarkiIO dll ---> NO stby radio dspay (blanked out)...no axis inputs
noticed the updater updated also the msgDLL.dll files on server and client pc but checking the folder after the updater finished noticed that those 2 files kept the old date and time stamp as if they were not updated...all the other files got new time date stamp....is this correct and expected?
regards
fi

Space
11-13-2014, 07:03 PM
space u told u come from fsx with jl: same story with p3d...just install fsuipc in p3d!
not sure if the free version is ok...always had pay version of fsuipc...but fsuipc is the same installer for fsx/p3d so use same u used in fsx
fil

So i have to create a new Folder called MODULES and insert the Same Files like in FSX?

jeehell
11-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Not really, I just put a full update again, through installer first and soon full download here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.3.exe

JL

filippoporcari
11-14-2014, 02:22 AM
thx jl.
no space...run the installer...fsuipc is not a drag & drop utility needs installation and some files editing
fil

OmniAtlas
11-14-2014, 02:32 AM
Hi JL -- tried the new version updated today --

Is there a new flybywire model? I had issues with thrust (aircraft would overspeed despite A/THR turned on) and it felt particuarly 'heavy' on handflying the aircraft. I did not over write the Project Airbus in my P3D folder (current since 36.1)

Joystick control via THRLVLS.DLL now works again, thank you.

Updater, despite just updating and reinstalling, keeps on popping up to update again and again.

filippoporcari
11-14-2014, 05:58 AM
hi jl,
made a clean install of 36.3 as per download link.
autoupdate keeps asking me to update proposing full 36.2 installer...what should i do?
BTW now with 36.3 and default (old) skalarkiIO.dll stby radio display OK and axis back OK!!!!
with newest dll NO stby radio display and NO axis
regards
fil

jeehell
11-14-2014, 07:10 AM
Don't update, you can open the version.txt file and increase the number on the first line by one (216 if I remember correctly)

filippoporcari
11-14-2014, 07:19 AM
rgr i'll do that...
just for info...throttle axis, spoilers and flaps are ok.
all the dimmers (pfd, nd, ewd and sd) axis are not yet working.
thx jl
fil

Space
11-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Don't update, you can open the version.txt file and increase the number on the first line by one (216 if I remember correctly)

Back from work i will try again to setup my New p3d System.
autoupdater comes up. I started, after download, the complete installer wants to Start? I stopped at this Point. Do i have to Install again complete New on all Computers?

jeehell
11-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Hi all,

There was a mistake, auto updater tried to install B36.2 instead of 36.3. I corrected the updater.
@Space, yes, if the updater launches the full install by itself, then you have to do it...

The full B36.3 package has a little issue, it will trigger again the auto update. I'm updating the package, but it will not hurt you to update now...

JL

jeehell
11-14-2014, 12:37 PM
UPdater and full packages should be good now with the b36.3 version and no more update loop...

JL

filippoporcari
11-14-2014, 12:38 PM
jl
i changed the version number to 216 which did not trigger the autoupdate early in the afternoon...may i keep that "tweak" and just follow the autoupdate now on?
regards
fil

jeehell
11-14-2014, 12:45 PM
If you are sure you have 36.3 installed on all computers then yes...

JL

Space
11-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Is it possible to Backup Display positions and the configs for Axis and Inputs?
how?
always much work with every New Version...

filippoporcari
11-14-2014, 05:27 PM
it is all written in the manual space...and all around the forum.
displays: save the files cfg in the EIS folder.
joy and axis: save Acontrols.cfg and joy(something).cfg in fmgs server folder
fil

jeehell
11-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Hi,

This should correct the Skalarki missing STBY freqs, as well as adding the analog inputs:
You NEED to reassign the analog axis in the FMGS config application though.
It also may not work...

JL

buentead
11-16-2014, 05:25 AM
Hi JL

Thanks for the update. Following some feedback of the B36.3 test.

The following behavior is with both DLL's (old and new):
RMP Device
- Frequencies only showed after Active/Stby button pressed
- kHz range shows only 2 digit, e.g. 122.67 instead of 122.675
- 1st officer RMP: kHZ frequency change only affects VHF3 independent of selected VHF radio
- Captain RMP: all OK
- VHFx indicator not initialized during start up. Indicator only shown when switched at least once

RUD Trim
- Rud Trim value only shows up when trim switch used. After being used, it remains on. Similar behavior as RMP devices.

SkalarkiIO.log content
- Error = bind failed with error, Code = 10048

New SkalarkiIO DLL:
- Analogue axis not tested yet - I haven't done the reassign yet. Hence, they don't work as you wrote. I will do them later.
- With the new DLL HardwareConnect crashes sometimes during startup with the following error shown:
HardwareConnect.exe Bad Image

C:\A320FMGS\Hardware Modules\SkalarkiIO.dll - log is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

General B36.3 behaviour
Every now and then I'm loosing connection between the FMGSServer and its clients. If communication is lost, the WideFMGS clients show 'Access violation'. This behavior I haven't seen in B36.2.

B36.2 and B36.2 versions
The WideFMGS clients do not reconnect if the WideFMGSServer is restarted. On the client side I see repeating messages "MsgListMutexMain1 timed out".

Adrian

jeehell
11-16-2014, 07:05 AM
Adrian,

Regarding the RMPs, I do not have the behaviors you describe. Please check again your profiler settings.
I can see the last digits, also the RMP2 encoders both change the RMP2 STBY freq, and everything is displayed when it is supposed to be displayed...

The rudder trim is not modeled in my software. What you see is added by Marcin. I do not provide support for that.

SkalarkiIO.log is not produced by my dll, but by the older one. You can delete that file to avoid confusion.

The "hardwareconnect.exe bad image error" is startling. I never experienced this error. when does it happen? at the moment you start the application?

"MsgListMutexMain1 timed out" is not a problem, it's an indication and should not cause any crash/loss of communication.
I do not have any issues with communications in my tests (2 comptuers). I can stop and restart server/clients without errors. What is your network configuration?

JL

filippoporcari
11-16-2014, 08:02 AM
adrian...maybe a silly question but: are u using the updated JLFMGS.dll provided by marcin?
u can't actually use old dll in profiler.
regards
fil

filippoporcari
11-16-2014, 11:09 AM
hi jl,
just made a quick test:
new DLL stby radios ok!!! still no axis detected...i could not assign them in fmgs config because the axis are not detected as before
old dll: everything fine
cheers
fil

skalarki
11-16-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi Guys

All changes JL made in SkalarkiIO.dll are not tested by myself so far. I will do tests tomorrow and will give feedback.
To get all working new JLFMGS.dll will be needed (new version was only supplied to Filippo). Summarizing not all issues might come from JL, some might be from my side as well. Once I have tested all I will publish new SkalarkiIO Profiler as well as new .dll

Regards, Marcin

buentead
11-16-2014, 01:31 PM
@fil:
I'm still using the SkalarkiIOProfiler 4.1[beta] and not the DLL you received from Marcin. I think this could be the problem. Hence, I'll wait until Marcin releases the next version.

@JL:
I'll postpone my B36.3 tests until Marcin releases next version of IOProfiler. Disregard my last reported B36.3 issues as the root cause might be somewhere else.

Nevertheless, the issue with the WideFMGS in B36.2 still exists. I'm using 2 clients connected to the WideFMGSServer. Many times the reconnect works. But occasionally I still get the Access Violation at address 004047B7 (writing to address 18B72000). Furthermore, if the client doesn't connect, then also one of the ports doesn't get reconnected, e.g. port 8004. But as said, it's occasional and hence, it's a minor issue for me.

Thank you all for your support
Adrian

SSO
11-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Hi Jean Luc,

With the latest update my CockpitSonic RMP shows 122._80 instead of 122.800. It is however received by P3D and subsequently VATSIM vPilot as 122.800.
This was never a problem before. Goes for both Active and Standby.

/Stephen

Tom_a330
11-16-2014, 05:32 PM

Hi,

i finaly updated from 35.1 to 36.3 on friday but got the same problem. The first right key doesnt work which makes it impossible to align. Ive also seen that the PROG abd PERF pages show up some amber "display problem" display error.
Problem remained even after a complete new install of the entire system (windows, FSX, jeehell)
I am using the MCDU on the same system as fsx. only pfd/nd/ed and sd are on a neetwork system.
navdata is ok and the problem was gone after i "downgraded" back to 35.1

tomorrow ill try to run a separate 36.3 installation to see if i find any differences between 35 and 36.

cheers

tom

jeehell
11-16-2014, 05:43 PM
@SSO: I'll check that.

@Tom: you MUST recalibrate the THR LVR axis in FMGS config.

JL

SSO
11-16-2014, 05:54 PM
I also see in the WideFMGS on the server I get a MsgMutexMain1 time out.
Had a complete Error->disconnect of server port2.
Had to restart the client with OH+MCDU in-air which became quite interesting with both engines and APU being shut down...

Changed two network switchboxes earlier that were causing me problems so my LAN network is now top notch :-)

Tom_a330
11-16-2014, 06:07 PM
@Tom: you MUST recalibrate the THR LVR axis in FMGS config.

Could it be that simple? Yes it could. I tried again and this time i double checked that i did a 100% correct joystick calibration. Problem solved.....
Thanks again for your quick help.

cheers

Tom

krosa
11-17-2014, 03:50 PM
Hi JL,

with the latest update also both my Tekworx radio display stopped working.I use them to change COM1 frequency.
If i turn the dial and press the button the frequency is correctly changed in the sim (P3Dv2) but the display are always off.
I already checked the display with the configuration software and they're not faulty.

Thank you

Stefano

jeehell
11-17-2014, 06:59 PM
Stefano, I've just put an update, it should correct that.
regards,
JL

janinp
11-18-2014, 03:04 AM
Hi JH
I just installed A320fmgs on a clean prepar3d for the first time. Pfd nd sd on network. I receive the same error message as Stephen : MsgMutexMain1 time out. As a result fuel is not updated from server PCA and remains at 0. There may be other information not updated. A few minutes after batteries on, a news message appeared for Fuel Lvr tank. Hope it is not to hard to solve. I am anxious to test prepar3d under windows 8.1.
Pierre

jeehell
11-18-2014, 06:58 AM
As I said earlier in the thread: "MsgListMutexMain1 timed out" is not a problem, it's an indication and should not cause any crash/loss of communication. Unless you have it hundreds of times...

If you're using windows8, you want to check everything runs under the same privileges (I suggest you force "run as admninistrator" on ALL applications).

JL

krosa
11-18-2014, 05:12 PM
Perfect, the display are back to work after the update.

Thank you again!

Stefano

janinp
11-18-2014, 05:13 PM
Tout semble réglé. Merci beaucoup.

Pierre

stubenflieger
11-23-2014, 02:15 PM
Hello,

my modules on the networked computer lose their connection to the fmgs server after several seconds.

my setup:
fsx pc:
FMGS Server
FBW module
Widefmgs server
VRInsight Airbus FCU (hardware instead of the software fcu)

remote pc:
overhead
both mcdus
cpt pfd
cpt nd
sd
ewd
widefmgs

The widefmgsserver says that all ports are connected and when i start the remote pc's starter, the fmgs server says that all modules on the remote pc are connected, but after some seconds (10-15) they lose connection..

I did not change anything except updating the fmgs to 36.3 on both pcs.

thank you!

markus

Space
11-23-2014, 03:04 PM
I also had today Connection problems. In have one server with 3 Clients. It seems that the Clients loose their connections and not coming Up again when Server was Down. I also didn't change other configs, only 36.3 with last autoupdate.

Vonduck
11-23-2014, 03:32 PM
Hey Markus

I see you have the VRI FCU and use it with this software... i have one too but cant figure out how to combine the two... would you be so kind as to help me with the process?

Very grateful for your help mate
Regards

Doug

SSO
11-23-2014, 06:02 PM
Hi Jean Luc,

Tonights flight after updating to latest FMGS 36.3.
- CockpitSonic RMP digits are now correct again
- Had a connection problem which required restart of the OH and MCDU - both on my non-FS PC. This resulted in a complete mid-air shutdown of the aircraft with obvious high workload for the pilot as a consequence. (see log below - network consists of all new network switches). Is there a way to avoid a complete restart of the client PC items?
- An odd new problem that may originate from JeeHell: After some time the joystick hat which passes non used by Jeehell to P3D no longer works. Likewise the trigger on my Joystick assigned to dual brakes does not pass through as held continously. Any thoughts on what this can originate from?

Thanks

/Stephen

WideFMGS server Log.port 8005:192.168.1.113 connected
port 8003:192.168.1.113 connected
port 8008:192.168.1.113 connected
port 8006:192.168.1.113 connected
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
port 8008:192.168.1.113 disconnected
port 8005:192.168.1.113 disconnected
port 8003:192.168.1.113 disconnected
port 8006:192.168.1.113 disconnected
Fpln OnError
port 8005:192.168.1.113 connected
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
port 8005:192.168.1.113 disconnected
port 8003:192.168.1.113 disconnected
port 8008:192.168.1.113 error
port 8008:192.168.1.113 disconnected
port 8006:192.168.1.113 disconnected
Fpln OnError
port 8005:192.168.1.113 connected
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out
MsgMutexMain1 timed out

jeehell
11-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Hi,

Try to copy the navdata folder which is on your server computer into the client's (really jsut copy the FMGS\navdata folder with all it's contents). And tell us if you still get disconnections.

Regards,
JL

stubenflieger
11-23-2014, 06:34 PM
Hello,

i have the same message: "Fpln OnError"

then the connection of the remote modules is lost (fmgs server says "not connetcec") although the widefmgs says that all connections are still up and working

greetings

markus

jeehell
11-23-2014, 07:19 PM
@stubenflieger: My last message applies to you also.

@all: I just put a new update: from now on, the nadvdata auto transfer from server to clients is no longer supported. You must put the navdata yourself on all your computers. If you do not do it, then NDs will not show any VOR/WPT/ARPT/NDB

Regards,
JL

brianwilliamson
11-24-2014, 01:45 AM
Been away from the sim for a couple of months due other projects, but have just got back in and upgraded.

All seems good as it upgraded from 34.1 to 36.3 ok. the only thing I noticed, and it happened to all 3 computers in the sim, was that around installing 9/10 of the files, it stalled and I had to retry a couple of times, but it seemed to finish the upgrades as far as I can tell.

The main problem is that the button that turns on the Master APU does not function, both on my buttons and on the overhead buttons in the program. All overhead buttons seem to work ok.

Perhaps you might have a quick look and see if there is a problem or was the problem due to the upgrade delay of some kind.

Kind regards..............Brian W.

brianwilliamson
11-24-2014, 02:02 AM
On second thought it would seem to be in the upgrade, else everyone would not be able to start their engines !

It just seemed weird that the upgrade stalled on 3 occasions, so maybe we should see if there is a way to re-do that part.

Regards...............Brian W.

jeehell
11-24-2014, 03:14 AM
Brian,

Best is to start from http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.3.exe
And then on do the updates.

Regards,
JL

brianwilliamson
11-24-2014, 03:55 AM
Thank you JL.
Ok will do.

Do I need to just do an un-install and then run 36.3 or do I need to save the cfg's etc and delete everything before I run 36.3 ??

Many thanks................Brian W.

jeehell
11-24-2014, 05:23 AM
Just install over the prvious installation, all config files are saved.
You will only have to re configure the axis (there were some issues there, due to file format changes).

JL

OmniAtlas
11-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the latest update JL -- I've had no issues running on a single machine (no network).

Testing out the new features now, and status messages :) --

ALTN Y BRK WITH A/SKID

INOP SYS
-----------
CRG HEAT
GALLEY

stubenflieger
11-24-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi JL,
i have copied the navdate folder from the server to the remote pc, but unfortunately it makes no change, after several seconds the connection is lost. I have no error messages on the widfmgsserver (no Fpln OnError), all ports are connected.

I have unistalled all fmgs software from both pcs. reinstalled the latest here provided version and then upgraded both computers then again copied the navdata folder but with no change :-(

the interesting thing is that although the connection is down, the remote pcs modules seem to recive informations - if I set a new altitude on the fcu bevore the init phase of the mcdu, the mcdu (on the remote pc) says that a new cruise alt is set. but i cannot delet that message, the keys are dead. same with the pfd and nd: i can change the modes on the fcu connected to the server pc and this is shown on the nd of the remote pc. it seems as if the connection is only in one direction.

I even tried to switch off firewalls, no change.

Then I have tried something different: I disabeled the ovhd on the remote pc and activated it on a second monitor on the fsx pc.

Unfortunately nothing changed but a new thing:

The peroformance of the second display (mouse moves) where the overhead is is very poor. this is only when the fsx is connected to the server. when i start the fmgs or the overhead without fsx running, the performance is normal. also when the overhead is not running but fsx. this was also not before the b36.3

Regards
Markus

jeehell
11-24-2014, 05:45 PM
What was the last version you used without issues?
Have you recalibrated the anaalog axis since then? (even if they were still present?)

JL

stubenflieger
11-24-2014, 06:02 PM
Hi,

hm i really dont know but i think the last version was the version of friday. I update whenever the updater suggests an update.

i have callibrated everything completely new because of the reinstallation after a complete uninstall today.

Kind regards
markus

jeehell
11-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Hi,

Here a full package (same as current auto update, but who knows for those having issues..):
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.4.exe

Regards,
JL

Miatanet
11-25-2014, 12:17 AM
Hi all
I had no issues at all. Updated yesterday to latest version, copied navdata folder to all systems and had a short flight from lszh to lsgg without passengers and without cargo. All went without any issue. I had inop crg heat too. When starting approach manual speed did not work first, but after disconnecting AP and activating again, speed via FCU in manual mode worked.

that really rocked, no more hardware.exe disconnects any more ������.

thank you so much again for that great software

kind regards
Stefan

brianwilliamson
11-25-2014, 01:47 AM
I have tried every thing I can think of and have done half a dozen or more installs and updates to get to 36.4 but the overhead will still not work at all now, so it is worse than before. Still running 3 seperate computers on a full sized simulator.

I had a feeling the autoupdater was not doing things correctly this morning as it would take ages to load anything and then closed down. Later today it updated a lot faster and less updates, so something did not seem correct.

I also did the controls and buttons on the Server, so that was ok. It seems now the problem is with the Overhead and the FDS Cards. I sure do not wish to go through the lot of those again with that many buttons and Leds. !! It shows that they are connected and working .

It seems some things have changed in the last few updates, so perhaps I am missing something.

I have gone back to 34.1 and all works fine except for a couple of things that I suspect you have corrected in the later versions.

I am also using the latest version of P3D and have deleted FSX.

I will try again in the morning and see if I can get some further information to pass on.

Again many thanks, Regards.................Brian W.

jeehell
11-25-2014, 02:35 AM
Brian,
Did you try the full package I uploaded yesterday evening?

Regards
JL

brianwilliamson
11-25-2014, 03:21 AM
JL Yes I did.

Brian W,.

PS. Maybe not, I just checked and not sure will re-do in the morning................

jeehell
11-25-2014, 03:54 AM
To all: there have been issues with some antivirus for a while. Some effects are files not being copied during installation or update. This can mean communication issues between the apps. So make sure you're not in that case.
Also, windows sometimes block the comm if the applications are not run with the same privileges. I recommend using administrator rights for all apps.

Regards,
JL

brianwilliamson
11-25-2014, 04:06 AM
Thanks JL will check all the above.

Brian W.

tcane
11-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Hi Jehell,
after your last update the jehell ware server says that the ewd, pfd, and nd on the client are not connected but all seems to be work fine. Is this normally?

thanks again for your hard work on this nice software! And off course that I controll the radio in smaller steps now!!! Perfect. I can turn now in frequencies like 132.155

cheers Florian

stubenflieger
11-25-2014, 06:02 PM
Hi JL,

thak you for the last update. the 36.4 works.I just had a flight with conneced modules all the time!

in regards

markus

filippoporcari
11-25-2014, 06:02 PM
just for info after the DLLs update i had NO HC CRASHES AT ALL after some 10 flights....VERY GOOD JOB!!!
thx a lot jl
fil

brianwilliamson
11-25-2014, 11:33 PM
Went through everything and on all computers and exempted necessary programs on Windows Defender and turned off the firewalls, made all run as Administrator. Loaded 36.4 and all went well. everything connected as it should but could not get the APU Master Switch to operate.

I checked the overhead graphics with the Mouse and all Switches and Leds worked both on the graphics and my overhead Leds/switches. All except the APU Master switch. I even went back and re-saved the APU Master Switch in the hardware folder, but made no difference.

All parts checked as being connected ok.

So there is not much more I can tell at this stage, except to go back to the earlier version. I suspect there is just one setting that is incorrect, but hard to tell which one.

Regards and many thanks................Brian W.

skalarki
11-26-2014, 08:18 AM
I checked the overhead graphics with the Mouse and all Switches and Leds worked both on the graphics and my overhead Leds/switches. All except the APU Master switch. I even went back and re-saved the APU Master Switch in the hardware folder, but made no difference.

Hi Brian. If you have fire buttons connected in FIRE panel make sure APU FIRE is not ON. This will block APU MASTER switch. I had similiar issue with one of my customers.

Marcin

jeehell
11-26-2014, 09:37 AM
Hi Brian,

What hardware interface do you use for the switch?

Edit: I hadn't seen Marcin's reply... It could indeed be a good reason. Same applies to the engine switches.
JL

aixplane
11-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Hi,

can somebody tell me the minimum and recommended hardwarerequirements for the PFD/ND-Software? Tried to run Cpt and Fo Instruments on my i3 with 3,3 Ghz x 4, 8 Gb ram and it seems that it needs full cpu power. Running just Cpt or Fo- Instruments is ok...

Thank you

brianwilliamson
11-26-2014, 02:56 PM
Thanks Marcin and JL. No, the Fire switch was OK as far as I can tell. The interface Cards for the switches and leds are Flight Deck Solutions.

The weird thing is that I can go back to the earlier version and all works ok, but as soon as I upgrade and install the 36.4, I get the problem. Also the other funny thing is that the Overhead does not work the APU Master even using the mouse.

I will be back in the cockpit after breakfast and see If I can do a new install on the computer where the overhead is and try to figure out what is happening and report back. I will check the switches on the interfaceit cards to make sure there nothing turned on.

Many thanks.................Brian W.

jeehell
11-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Hi again,

Try to first just change the fire pushbuttons in IIT creator (no need to redo the whole sw config). The real switches are two latching positions, normally pushed in when supposed to be working. So check you did not swap the events. There was an earlier bug which I corrected, as before that update, a wrong configuration could work.

JL

brianwilliamson
11-26-2014, 03:38 PM
Thanks JL, will go through the Switches on the ITface it cards to make sure.
It has to be something simple, just need to track it down. It sounds as if we are on the right track.

Thanks again................Brian W.

brianwilliamson
11-26-2014, 05:38 PM
Ok that was the trouble...............FIRE HANDLES !!

It would have taken a lot of time to spot that one, as I could not see any visible signs on the overhead until I brought the overhead display up and started pushing buttons with the mouse.

So a big thanks to JL and especially to Marcin.

Ok back to the job.

Many thanks....................Brian W.

stubenflieger
11-28-2014, 01:57 PM
sorry for bringing up the disconnect Problem again, but I now have it again.

There are no error Messages on the widefmgs log, all ports are conneted and it seems as if the communication from the Server to the modules on the remote pc works but not vice versa (i cannot klick on any button or Switch on the Overhead, i cannot use the Keyboard of the mcdu).

could it be the w-lan? I have the router about 5 meters away from both Computers and a good Connection. there is also the wlan suspend mode deactivated.

thank you
markus

stubenflieger
11-28-2014, 02:07 PM
Hi again,

i have a correction. I tried it again - nothing changed to my last post except the fact that i now have a message on my widefmgs Server log:

port 8003:192.168.1.104 connected
port 8004:192.168.1.104 connected
port 8005:192.168.1.104 connected
port 8006:192.168.1.104 connected
MsgMutexMain1 timed out

regards

markus

mellox90
11-28-2014, 02:55 PM
Good Evening everybody!!
Me too stubenflieger; i got this disconnection "problem" between the server and the others pc's from B36.2.. With the latest update i tought the problem was solved as yesterday i completed a long flight without any disconnection or problem. But this evening the connection has started to broke up again with hundreds of MsgListMutex time out on the clients and disconnection message on the wideserver .I've done everything from uninstalling the whole suite on all the pc's, starting with fresh programs without existing user configs, as well giving to all exe admin privileges, no firewall or antivirus, but without success. If i revert back to 35.7 everything is ok.
Apart from that; i really want to say thank you to jeehell for this fantastic suite. He makes my dreams comes true!!
btw Sorry for my poor english!!

Regards,

Marcello

stubenflieger
11-28-2014, 03:50 PM
ok, now i have tried something different. i disconnected my third Monitor on the remote pc and did not connect it to the fsx pc. now everything works fine - no disconnects.

could that have been the reason? Maybe because the pc had more workload with the Monitor? it is a usb Monitor, so it has a Software graphics Card.

regards
markus

Stephan Schwarz
11-28-2014, 06:36 PM
With the latest version installed (clean full install on all 3 computers), on the computer running both sides PFD and ND, the CPU load is always 100%. This makes the visuals laggy, which has not been before. Can you check this please, Jean Luc?

Thank you,
Stephan

EDIT: well, just went back to B36.3,, the CPU load was still between 95-100% ... so I kicked out the Dual Core AMD 6000+ and switched to a Quad core AMD X955 ... now the CPU load is between 50 and 60% and everything is running smooth ...

jeehell
11-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Hi

- the msg mutex warning is not a sign of disconnection
- I have seen issues with administrator rights with last versions. Make sure you run ALL applications with admin rights. Make sure your antivirus does not block anything. Working on an earlier version is not a warranty it'll work just the same way with the new version.
- please try to copy the nav data on all your clients.
- if possible, put the ovhd on the server.
- I can certify the software works on a Sim with 4 networked PCs
- PFDs and ND do use a lot of CPU. No going back there.

Regards,
JL

jeehell
12-02-2014, 07:42 AM
(the thread was closed unintentionally, just reopened it sorry...)

Miatanet
12-04-2014, 02:35 AM
Hi JL
is there an ini file where you can set the active rmp frequency to unicom 122.800 as default?

BR
Stefan

Beret
12-05-2014, 04:36 PM
Hi Stefan
Save your flight with 122.800 as your standard flight. I think it must work so.

BR
Guido

jeehell
12-06-2014, 08:30 PM
Hi,

latest version is here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.5.exe

regards,
JL

lmaster
12-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Hi JL,

Just installed last version B36.5, using updater and reboot. However, your software boxes (for sound, Server, AP/FBW,...) are all indicating at the bottom version B36.4. Is this something I should not care about or does this means some kind of installation error?

I turn off A/V and firewall for installation/update.

Thanks.
Joao

jeehell
12-07-2014, 08:27 AM
Do not care about that.

JL

buentead
12-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Thank you, JL, for the software update! I did a flight from Zurich to London Heathrow without problems (2.5h online). Very cool!

There are 4 minor cases I noticed:
- Sometimes, E/WD duplicates the screen of SD. Usually, after a restart of both programs, E/WD will be correct
- On the SD page "Engine", the start valve position shows open and close (as a cross) when the valve supposed to be closed. The open position is correct.
- I have to run the WideFMGSServer with the Windows priority set to "Above Normal". If I don't change the priority, then the two clients may loose input connection to the server (if this happens, the output communication (from server point of view) still works).
- On the Skalarki ECAM, the light of the selected page doesn't show up. Only CLR and STS works.

Adrian

tcane
12-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi Jh,
after your new Update (made with the auto updated) something is going little bit crazy. My assignment of the buttons and switches are a bit of mess. For example: If I push the speed button on the fcu the ewd goes crazy and scrolls through the pages. Any idea what's happen?

cheers florian

Edit: made an fresh installation, but got the same problem. The led output are also confused. :(

RigoA320
12-08-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi JH. Have update to version 36.5. Have made a test flight and a lot of mistakes. some are described here already. My OVHP of Fscockpit.eu not work properly. Most panels have bein connegden been on where I myself had switched on before. I hope by a new update, the error can be corrected. MfG Rigo

tcane
12-08-2014, 03:36 PM
Hi,
made a short video where you can see some of the issues. http://youtu.be/0b-KMmOo7qQ
Hope this can help a bit.

By the way: The self-made Overhead works fine... i think...

Regards
Florian

yaarslan
12-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Goodnight
After you install version 36.5, there widefmgs server.exe, but do not widefmgs.exe.
I uninstall and reinstall several times.
In vain.
How do I create a widefmgs.ex required for the second computer.

tcane
12-09-2014, 12:08 PM
Thinks I have found the issue. Today I assignment the gpws panel for the F/O side and made an new sioc_creator txt file for sioc. After this all works now again perfect.... ;)

cheers
Florian

navigator88
12-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Hello Jeehell, since last updated I have been experiencing problems on running your great software. very slow time in loading the software from client to server. no EWD page on ecam has been replaced by the SD page(so double SD on ecam). no green lights when selected the ecam system pages. it loses connection with server. Hoping you can solve those issues with an upgrade.
Thanks for all you do for us.
Cheers.
Ben

flykarli
12-10-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi Ben, Hi Jeehell.
I can confirm the problem with not green lit LEDs on the ECAM panel after upgrading to 36.5
otherwise I could not find a fault of the SD and EWD displays ?.
But will tomorrow continue testing. Maybe it will help a new script creation with the Sioccreator.
Thanks for this great Software
Karl

tcane
12-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Hello Jeehell, since last updated I have been experiencing problems on running your great software. very slow time in loading the software from client to server. no EWD page on ecam has been replaced by the SD page(so double SD on ecam). no green lights when selected the ecam system pages. it loses connection with server. Hoping you can solve those issues with an upgrade.
Thanks for all you do for us.
Cheers.
Ben

Hallo,

today i made an short test flight and it looks like i got the same problems like Ben! Sorry for my post yesterday, i made only an short test view...
EWD and SD on a Client losing the server. After i restart it, it works for the test-time without a problem. The Ecam lights are not illuminating if i push one of this buttons. The Overhead Korryslights for the Electric and Air Condition Panel doesn't work correctly. If i turn on the external power on the OVHD this panels are in the "ON" Mode, so the Bleed is default etc, but i didn't turn on the Korryswitches for this! The Fuelpanel works correctly... Power on... the Korrylight "OFF" illuminating.

I hope you can solve the problem and a big thank you for your patience!

Cheers
Florian

tcane
12-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Hallo again,

made a testflight again... And it was terrible. :,( All clients (PFD/ND/EWD/SD/ MCDU are disconnecting, also after a restart. The cpu usage of the ND and PFD needs 100% and works very slow and sluggish.
I think I can forget my online flight tomorrow. :(
Is there any way to go back to the last version before you publish the 36.5?

Greets Florian

ps.: here is a small video of the issue with the korry led on the OVHD. Hope this will be help. http://youtu.be/Wzcy31AsSQU

iwik
12-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Florian,
Go to post 150 for last version.
Les

jeehell
12-11-2014, 07:04 AM
Hi,

The latest version is available:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.6.exe
It should fix most of the hard issues some had with previous one.

regards
JL

tcane
12-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Hi,

The latest version is available:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.6.exe
It should fix most of the hard issues some had with previous one.

regards
JL

Hi JH,

thanks for your update. I Install it now... but the disconnecting of the Clients, problem with the ovhd Korrys etc persists. Only the Ecam works now correctly. Sorry :cry:

Regards Florian

RigoA320
12-11-2014, 12:04 PM
Hi JH are still the same problems after updating to 36.6. still incorrect function OVHP. Eektrik Panel - Air Cond Panel and Panel ADIRS always when I connegden. are from the normal. Speed ​​display jumps. Regards Rigo

jeehell
12-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Florian, are you under win 7 or win 8?

Rigo: I don't understand your message. Maybe you mention the fact that now when launching the OVHD, almost all korrys are set to ON (instead of previously OFF). This is to be more reaslitic (the real ACFT is secured this way after flights).

JL

RigoA320
12-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Hi JH. yeah right korrys are on, but I'm not sure that's right. normally makes capitan ovhp external POUEr on, and apu on, and turn on all panels. for me only battery off and hydraulic system is off. Everything else is on. regards rigo.

jeehell
12-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Hi JH. yeah right korrys are on, but I'm not sure that's right. normally makes capitan ovhp external POUEr on, and apu on, and turn on all panels. for me only battery off and hydraulic system is off. Everything else is on. regards rigo.
This won't change. The airbus SOPs are to leave the ACFT in that configuration.

JL

tcane
12-11-2014, 05:07 PM
Florian, are you under win 7 or win 8?

JL

Hi Jl,

Using Win7 64 Bit on the Server and 32 Bit on the Clients.

Did i understand it right, that the configuration of the OVHD are normally, like in my short Video?

Cheers Florian

RigoA320
12-12-2014, 03:28 AM
Hi Florian

For me it is now so, JH writes is the Airbus

Greetings Rigo

jeehell
12-12-2014, 06:55 AM
Only the FUEL MODE SEL will change in next, I forgot that one, it should be in AUTO mode by default (leds off).

JL

blenk
12-12-2014, 09:27 AM
After updating to B36.* we are facing same disconnecting problems with OVHD+FCU which are on one client pc.
Prior never any issue, but now, after takeoff or 30 minutes in flight it comes quite suddenly.
We are working with 1 server, 3 clients, all WIN7, starter.exe executed as Administrator. No firewall, no anti virus scanner. Navdata folder from Server has been copied to all clients. Even a clean reinstall doesn't solve this matter.

Any suggestion what we can do further?

jeehell
12-13-2014, 02:44 PM
Hi,

A new version available:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.7.exe

Only a full install for now, I'm making big internal changes so it's pointless to have the updater for that.

regards,
JL

tcane
12-13-2014, 03:49 PM
Hi,

A new version available:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B36.7.exe

Only a full install for now, I'm making big internal changes so it's pointless to have the updater for that.

regards,
JL

Hi Jl,
big thanks for your new update and try!
Is it better to generate a new SIOC-Script after the update?

Cheers
Florian

jeehell
12-13-2014, 05:49 PM
It's always better, I changed the file format for SIOC Creator, I added the CAB FANs korry.

JL

tcane
12-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi JL,

made the update and a short flight from EDDN to EDDF! It seems to be all works now perfect again! Only a short disconnect, but reconnected automaticly and works without any issue... only a small interrupt while the disconnection. But itīs fine. ;) Think it was a small lag on my HUB.

THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!

In addition, got two small questions:

1. In some A320 Landing-Videos you can hear a call-out sound "MINIMUM" So is this nice :) call-out already integrated in your software, or did you plan it for the future? ;)

2. I use for booth PFD and ND, one client machine with the following profile and a matrox triple head 2 go digital:
Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 with 2,4 GHZ and 2 GB RAM on a 32 Bit Win7 System. Graphics card are a Nvidia Geforce 6800. I know itīs not the fastest and newest system, but befor you put the Navdatasystem to the clients ( i hope you know what i mean) it works very smooth and ok. So my problem is, that the CPU and RAM ussage are very high and the display is therefore very lagi now. So itīs seems to be that your PFD/ND needs some power. ;) Itīs ok for me to made an small hardware upgrade, maybe, but can you tell me what is the minium or recommended system configuration for it?

Looking forward and again, a big big big thank your for your hard work!

Wish now a happy christmas and happy new year! ;)

Cheers Florian

filippoporcari
12-14-2014, 12:46 PM
florian just for your info i run all displays and both mcdus on a client pc (i have a 2 pcs setup) which is based on i7 2600k cpu (hyperthreading on and stock clock) and 8 gb ram.
yes jl always stated that pfds and nds are cpu demanding.
cheers
fil

Depth08
12-14-2014, 12:52 PM
1. In some A320 Landing-Videos you can hear a call-out sound "MINIMUM" So is this nice :) call-out already integrated in your software, or did you plan it for the future? ;)

This already works if you set the DH in the APPR PAGE. I set it the other day, and it does call out @ DH. Try it!

Depth08
12-14-2014, 12:54 PM
Another annoying bug:

For some reason after updating, our SIOC IOkeys MCDU stopped functioning. We had to re-write an ssi for it to work again. I still don't understand why these occur, but it's frustrating because you try everything!

filippoporcari
12-14-2014, 06:11 PM
hi jl,
since u're working on the state of systems at FMGS startup...wouldn't be interesting to have the BRAKE ACCU PRESS normally pressirized (green band) at startup? now it starts in the lower scale range and if u want to operate as per SOPs u have to use yellow elec pump during cockpit preparation to have it correctly pressurized for the "before start".
cheers
filippo

F22Dead
12-15-2014, 07:34 PM
Bonjour...
B36.7 Thanks (it seems like working again...)
Question about offset 78EE
- 136 ANN LT TEST
- 137 ANN LT DIM
It seems that TEST can be activated in the software OVHD panel, but no way to reset it.
Any ideas?

tcane
12-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Hi Jl,

today made a second short test flight.... and the disconnecting issue is back. :( I change nothing (only the normal windows update) and i donīt know whats happen.
PFD and NDīs still disconnected. Itīs looked so (Video) (http://youtu.be/D_72sKgkTkE), short before i established the ILS. Maybe it can be help you.
EWD and SD works fine, only a small bug with brightness adjustment (second Video) (http://youtu.be/ca781ZM9QP4), but this not so important.

Cheers
Florian

jess-b
12-16-2014, 06:24 PM
I've seen a few bugs with this new version. On startup, at least one gauge (SD, EWD etc) will fail to run, and for some reason I'm having issues with my spoilers. The damn things won't retract all the way. I've checked settings and I'll be damned if I can find the reason why.

Jess B

OmniAtlas
12-16-2014, 11:29 PM
Spoilers / speedbrake: make sure they are disarmed (after landing, use the U key with the EWD focused if you are not using hardware)

jess-b
12-17-2014, 09:37 AM
Thanks Omni, but no dice in that one. I can't even blame p3d. I'm hoping something went wrong during the install.

Jess

jess-b
12-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Ok, there's good news and bad.

The he good news is I've sorted the spoiler issue. It looks like a previous beta wa installed on one of my networked machines. Rolling everyone back to B36.6 did the trick.

Bad news is that B36.6 is not very stable on my system and I suffered lots of disconnections during my flight. So go figure.

What's really strange to me is that I downloaded and installed B36.7 on all my machines, or so I though, but it seemed to think it was B36.6 anyway. Go figure.

Jess

AirFan
12-19-2014, 05:50 AM
Dear JL,

Even I am currently not able to use your software and subsequently not being able to give you any feedback, I gotta say you ‘ve done an awesome job this year. I am still tracking this forum carefully as a reader and this is really a unique piece of software!!! I am really happy that the community increases, you can be very proud!
Jean Luc, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy new year 2015.

I might repeat myself: In case you need any details from a full motion sim or further cockpit details ... drop me a line.

@ all:

I do know some of you, some of you I’ve met personally, some even came around to pick up parts of my old sim and there are many I don't know ... I wanna wish you ALL a relaxing and joyful Christmas time.

I hope to be back in the game in 2015 to support this software and this forum more actively. At the moment I am working on a new private A320 sim project. This new sim will be based on some unique professional full motion sim sample-parts and real components! In case you are interested, here is a little teaser for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6jnnXhYqQ0

Other videos will follow in 2015, also with JLs software !!!

BTW: I do look for contacts who have knowledge in CNC metal sheet production & bending. Further I look for options for powder coating. Just send me an email: a320rob@gmx.de

Merry Christmas to you all,

Robert

Keep this forum alive.

Migelito
12-20-2014, 09:15 AM
Hi JL, hi all!

I tried 36.7 as well:
- No client disconnect if I open all as admin. (if not, disconnect of client within 30sec.)
- AP/FBW disconnects and reconnects all the time in a 4sec. interval (located on server of course)
- Iīm using a VAS throttle with no problems on B34. But suddenly it lost all values in fmgs_config.(I did no update on anything at all) This is the same behaviour in 36.7: I can set all gates (and i see all values), but after save and close nothing works. If
reopening fmgs_config all throttle values are gone. It seems to me that it does not store these values.
Therefore i can use the F1-F4 buttons (FSX). Joysticks work well.

So at the moment: No FBW and no thrust. Any help is appriciated (Win 7/64, 1 server+ 1 client, FSX, throttles via vjoy)

Thanks JL for the work on this software and for the now RW overhead procedure, which I both appriciate.

Merry christmas to all of you
Kind regards
Michael

jeehell
12-20-2014, 10:16 AM
Hi Michael,

I do not know how VAS throttle works, but it is not normal that the FMGS Config file does not keep the settings. Are you sure you use the same FMGS Config file every time? You don't use FMGS config along the other FMGS apps? Make sure the config files are not read only files.
Using F1-F4 keys is not a good solutions at all, the ATHR and other systems won't work correctly.

JL

jeehell
12-20-2014, 10:17 AM
Hi Rob, everyone,

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and an excellent 2015 year.

I won't be around too much these next weeks, as I'm away on holyday. See you next year...

Best Regards,
JL

jess-b
12-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Merry Christmas Jean Luc. Enjoy your time off.

Jess B

immaging
12-20-2014, 11:53 AM
Merry Christmas Jean Luc. Enjoy !!! the next year i have a good news!!!

Daniele

iwik
12-20-2014, 01:22 PM
JL,
Seasons Greeting and enjoy a well deserved break. Thanks a million for all the work done for us and
look forward to your return in 2015.
Same Greetings go to all my fellow Simmers.

Regards
Les

brianwilliamson
12-20-2014, 02:25 PM
JL, a Happy Xmas and all the best for the New Year.

Again a big thank you for a great program, which has been such an improvement for those of us that have a full sized sim.

Regards.................Brian W.

filippoporcari
12-21-2014, 03:21 AM
wish u all a merry xmas and happy new year guys!!!!
all the best
fil

buentead
12-21-2014, 06:41 AM
There are 4 minor cases I noticed: (remark: B36.5)
- Sometimes, E/WD duplicates the screen of SD. Usually, after a restart of both programs, E/WD will be correct
- On the SD page "Engine", the start valve position shows open and close (as a cross) when the valve supposed to be closed. The open position is correct.
- I have to run the WideFMGSServer with the Windows priority set to "Above Normal". If I don't change the priority, then the two clients may loose input connection to the server (if this happens, the output communication (from server point of view) still works).
- On the Skalarki ECAM, the light of the selected page doesn't show up. Only CLR and STS works.

Thanks, JL, for the B36.7 update. All reported issues of B36.5 are fixed with this version. Everything works very well on my installation now :grin:

I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Adrian

Leonidas
12-21-2014, 08:07 AM
JL, a Happy Xmas and all the best for the New Year.
Again a big thank you for a great program, which has been such an improvement for those of us that have a full sized sim.
Regards.................Brian W.

Brian APU in ON ... :roll:

brianwilliamson
12-21-2014, 02:27 PM
That damned second officer...................

Brian W.

Miatanet
12-23-2014, 03:39 AM
Hi all
wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year.
all the best for 2015 and a lots of happy landings:-)

kind regards
Stefan

OmniAtlas
12-23-2014, 10:20 AM
Thank you JL for your software (have you considered adding a donate option?), which without none of us would be here on this community forum.

Merry Christmas all, and have a happy new year!

AirFan
12-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Here is interesting video about the initial overhead korry states during power up from real cold and dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo7A3CuVb8g

I dont understand why the second BAT does not show "OFF" for a short time after he pushed the first BAT, though.
However, I found it interesting and worth sharing.

Cheers,
Rob

SimStar001
12-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Today I reinstalled windows 7 on my Main PC. Copy and paste of Acontrols.cfg doesnt work, cause all joystick axes are not connected according to FMGS Config. So I deleted these axes and tryed to reassign them.
I started with selecting CS Ailerons. Joystick axe is recognized but after opening settings window all connections to the joystiocks were lost...
In windows game controller settings all is working and all joysticks are still available and working.

So its impossible to assing any axes.... all Skalarki hardware axes are working fine....

Does anybody has an idea what is going wrong?

viper34th
12-29-2014, 05:14 AM
Hi to all.

Can someone help me with the Bat 1 offset ?
It writes only 0 when i read it, Bat 2 offset tells me the correct value.
And when the Bats are off, the Bat 1 value is also 0 and not -1.

Someone has the same problem ?

Thx for the help and a Happy New Year.

CU
Viper

tcane
12-29-2014, 06:12 PM
After the issues with the last Version, today i take a new try with a completed new installation.
But the problem is still be there. :( PFD/ND/EWD/SD disconnects sometimes from the server (startet as admin) the funny thing is... sometimes it works continues, even though it is not connected to the server, sometimes not.
But he bigger problem is now the connection from the MCDU Navdata. After the start it needs more than 5 Minutes until the Navdata are loaded and i can logged in the departure and arrival airport. From where takes the MCDU the NAVDATA? Server? The client, where are the MCDU is installed?

I know that is just holiday season and that is perfectly legitimate. Offcourse for you Jeehell and Guys. But perhaps there is something wrong here look up a possibility. It makes me very sad that is just my holiday not being able to fly a few laps Online. :,(

King regards and wish a happy new year Guys!

Florian

jeehell
12-29-2014, 06:43 PM
Hi,

Do you have the OVHD on a remote computer?
If that is your case:
I think most issues come from that for those who have issues. I'm trying to find a solution, but it will take some time...
Try a flight with the OVHD on the server computer.

As for the navdata, there is no way to make the time shorter, the soft has to translate approximately 300 MB of raw data into a suitable format, this is not done in 1sec...

Regards,
JL

tcane
12-29-2014, 08:29 PM
Hi,

Do you have the OVHD on a remote computer?
If that is your case:
I think most issues come from that for those who have issues. I'm trying to find a solution, but it will take some time...
Try a flight with the OVHD on the server computer.

As for the navdata, there is no way to make the time shorter, the soft has to translate approximately 300 MB of raw data into a suitable format, this is not done in 1sec...

Regards,
JL

Hi JL,

big big thanks for your reply!!!

No, since i got the Hardware OVHD (made self with OC Cards) i put the Software-Overhead tho the server Computer. The Overhead works well without any problems. Only the Displays...

As for the MCDU: Ok i understand and it is actually understandable, off course . The strange thing is, that it was not so extreme (only 5-10 sec) before the new installation.

King regards
Florian

jeehell
12-30-2014, 07:49 AM
5 minutes seems a bot long, but 2-3 minutes is rather normal. Check the computers CPU usage on all your PCs, it may a good indications of issues.
Also, did you put the navdata on all computers? (on the clients it is used for little thiongs such as getting the VOR/NDB/etc on the ND)

JL.

tcane
12-30-2014, 08:05 AM
For declaration:
FMGS Server, OVHD and FCU Software are on the Main Computer.
Booth ND/PFD are on the first client.
EWD/SD and MCDU are on the second Client.

The CPU Usage of the first client are very high, but didnīt know why. I have the feeling this is only since the last major update. NAVDATA are installed on this Computer.

On the second client are the CPU usage normally. No Navdata installed there, because there is no folder for the NAVDATA like on the PFD and ND Client.

jeehell
12-30-2014, 08:23 AM
The navdata takes some time loading on the clients as well. Check again about 5 minutes after running the software how the CPU usage is distgributed (which applications use the CPU the most).
Also, do you have both CPT and FO PFD/ND on one computer? this may be too much, these are the worst ones in terms of CPU...

JL

tcane
12-30-2014, 09:31 AM
Hi,

will check this next time!

Should I install the Navdata also on the MCDU client? If yes, in which folder?

Yes, got both ND and PFD (for CPT. and F/O) on one Intel Core 2 Duo (http://www.amazon.de/Intel-K%C3%BChler-Core-Sockel-E2140-E8600/dp/B000I223LE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1353669405&sr=8-4) E4600 with 2,4 GHZ and 2 GB RAM (http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=2%20gb%20ram) on a 32 Bit Win7 System. Graphics card (http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=graphics%20card) are a Nvidia Geforce 6800. Split it with a Matrox Triple Head to go. I had the hope it would be enough. Did you have a recommendation for the system where i can use booth Displays on one Client? I wouldīt buy a third client only for the FO Displays. :(

OmniAtlas
12-30-2014, 09:56 AM
Happy new year all...its been a miserable 2014 for aviation...just flew back from Malaysia with AirAsia :-\

I am testing the new stall sounds with the latest beta -- turning off ADR1+2+3 also loses navigation data, alignment?

Thank you. Regards.

jeehell
12-30-2014, 10:49 AM
@Florian : yes put the navdata on all computers, even on the MCDU or ECAM ones.
Try running without the FO side to see if ti makes any difference.
Do you use EGPWS? If so, turn it off (on both sides) to see if it has any effect.
I do not know your complete setup, but it could worth testing to have the CPT and FO side on separate systems, even it it means a slower system for the F/O.

@Ben : The ADIRS logic is from a very long time ago, I plan to rework that soon, but no, the ADR should not work as currently modeled.

Regards
JL

OmniAtlas
12-30-2014, 10:44 PM
@Ben : The ADIRS logic is from a very long time ago, I plan to rework that soon, but no, the ADR should not work as currently modeled.

Regards
JL

Thank you JL

Init page 2 is accessible after engine start?

Regards.

Leonidas
01-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Init page 2 is accessible after engine start?
Mine it is accessible too, but I think it shouldn't...

filippoporcari
01-04-2015, 01:32 PM
u can make it NOT accessible (like in the real aircraft) modifing the aircraft.ini file u can find in FMGS SERVER/PA320 folder if i remember correctly the path: into that file there's a line INITBACCESSIBLE set it to FALSE and the page won't be accessible.
having it accessible is very useful in training scenarios: u do many repositioning and many takeoff and landing....if the page is not accessible u have to shut engines every time and u consume time :)
regards
fil

jeehell
01-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Hi,

Filippo isright about the INITBaccessible entry in the aircraft.ini file (except it is either yes or no).
In the real aicraft, after engine start, the MCDU should switch to FUEL PRED page instead of INITB, I have to add that some day..

JL

Migelito
01-05-2015, 02:16 PM
Hyi Jeehell, hyi all!

Short info on B36.7, maybe it helps someone:

I do run a server (FSX, AP/FBW, Sound, server) and ALL the rest on one client (i5, 3,8Ghz). Everything works fine, also
EGPWS, CPU usage is always below 55%. But still I do get disconnects. With priority higher than normal or high (Thanks to buentahead!) it works without disconnects for around 30 minutes or until I change something in FSX (weather, time, airport, ...). When disconnects happen, the complete client is disconnected, not just a part. I did follow any hints (Open as admin., Navdata, ...)
Further bugs noticed:
- Eng page is selected on lower ECAM (ECAM switching p/b is lighted green, which means pressed) after power on
- Eng 1 and Eng 2 Bleed is off (with p/b in on). After off/on switching operation normal (edited)

Thanks for your work, Jeehell, this is a beautiful piece on our sims.

Kind regards
Michael

Miatanet
01-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Hi all

started today twice a leg from lsgs to licr and the fmgs_server.exe crashes 4 minutes after t/o. When checking my sim this afternoon from lszh to lsgg all went fine. Could it be the difference starting from a airport up in the mountains?

Does someone have the same crashes?

Best
Stefan

stubenflieger
01-07-2015, 05:24 PM
I dont think there is a correlation between the airport's alt and the crasches. I flew from LSZS (Samedan - 5.700 ft MSL) to Vienna yesterday without any crash.

But I had some other strange experience:
I had to use TOGA for the take off because of the short runway and the cold temperatures (Eng & Wing Anti Ice was on). Unfortunately nav mode was not available after the departure (also no SRS TO). The green line was not solid but dashed and did not change wehn I pushed the heading knob. The PROG page was not available after departure (during Preflight it was).

Then I used the same flight plan with Flex Temp (no Anti Ice) and took off with FLEX-Thrust. Now everything worked fine.

Maybe JL could check that behaviour - or did I do something wrong?

Samedan is definetely a special case because of it's high altitude and short rundway but the strange behaviour could also happen in innsbruck under special circumstances.

Thank You!

Markus

Miatanet
01-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi all
installed again the b36.7, but still have the fmgs_server.exe when starting from SION (LSGS) when reaching 8500 ft. Is there a log somewhere which can be activated to see what is the problem?

Best regards
Stefan

jeehell
01-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Hi,

@Stephan : Do you use the same departure out of Sion? Maybe a bug in the SID leading to a crash.

@Markus : if you get only dashed FPLN on the ND, usually it means the ACFT did not transition to take off phase. This usually happens when the THR LVR are not really in TOGA or FLX detent. Make sure you do get MAN TOGA or MAN FLX on the FMA.

JL

Miatanet
01-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Hi JL

thank you for the reply, will check it tonight. It is quite strange because most of the SID's at LSGS are not supported by the fmgs, it shows disconnect between lgsg and the next waypoint on the flightplan page when choosing a SID from rwy07 and you can't delete that entry... Did a flight from LSGG to LSZH and all was fine.

I will report when tested.

Another issue I can't understand is the function of the priotity stick korry. When pressing to FO side it always play dual input when fo side stick is used, even when set priority to fo, it shows the green arrow to the fo side, but stilkl have this "dual input" aural. Is it like that in the real acft?
And last but not least, the warning korry needs to be pressed twice before the sound stops, is that also as in the real acft?
Best regards
Stefan