PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B36

Pages : 1 [2]

jeehell
01-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Stefan,

Some legs may be "MANUAL" legs, which means there ARE FPLN discontinuities. I'll have to check that, maybe tomorrow, I'm very busy lately.
As for the SStick logic, it is working (seen by myself). Check you have the correct assignements for each side.
As for the warning Korry, I guess you're talking about Master Warning and Master Caution. They should work on a single input as well. Again, check on your hardware side first, maybe something there to check...
What hardware do you use by the way?

JL

stubenflieger
01-08-2015, 03:39 PM
hi jl,

thank you fot the tipp with the thrust Lever Position. i will increase the tolerance for the Toga Position.

Markus

Miatanet
01-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Hi JL
Ok, will check the profiler again, using Marcins HW.
thank you for your hints.
kind regards
stefan

OmniAtlas
01-08-2015, 11:01 PM
I will be looking forward to putting JL software on this when it comes out --

http://www.engadget.com/2015/01/07/intel-compute-stick/

Miatanet
01-09-2015, 04:49 AM
Hi all,

tested now the departure out of rwy25 LSGS without any SID, direct to ROCCO, and system is stable. So when having fmgsserver.exe crashes try to select "no SID" on MCDU :-)-

Best regards
Stefan

brianwilliamson
01-10-2015, 01:32 AM
I have updated to 36.7 but I am also suffering disconnects. Has anyone else found the reason or is JL aware of this, or is it a problem with some of my installations.

On most ocaasions, I usually find I have missed installing a switch correctly or something like the Fire Handle Trick that had me in all sorts of trouble !!

I am going to have to get some 3 way switches for some of the overhead toggles, as they require a 3 switch contact to get JL software to work correctly, which when I built the overhead, an on/off switch did the trick.

That is a sign of how good this sofware is and just like the real Airbus.

One question I would like to know is how many on this site are using a full sized A320 simulator ?

Regards................Brian W.

filippoporcari
01-10-2015, 04:09 AM
i'm using a full size dual seat training device brian.
fil

Migelito
01-10-2015, 05:36 AM
Brain, I´m also using a full sized sim with FScockpit and VAS items, running well now with jeehell.

If not done yet, put the overhead logic on your server, takes 2 Minutes, just run B36.7 once more over.

Kind regards
Michael

Arbizzano
01-10-2015, 11:21 AM
Hi Brian
I'm using a full size A320 dual seat training with opencockpits system but I've not istalled 36.7 version yet

regards

Umberto

stubenflieger
01-10-2015, 12:29 PM
Hi all

Wouldn't it be a nice idea to open a threat where everybody could post his cockpit setup with pictures?

markus

jeehell
01-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Hi all,

I'm closing this thread, new version is out:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28909&p=154279

JL

EDIT: By the way, opening a new thread to showcase your sims is a good idea, please be my guest :-)