PDA

View Full Version : B_34 TAKE OFF PROBLEM

Goodworkbax
06-26-2014, 09:25 AM
Please can anyone kindly help with this issue:

After correctly following the setup and calibration procedures and all the necessary pages for take off, I advance the levers to MAN FLX xx the aircraft doesn't get airborne at the correct Vr until about 160kts. When it does get airborne (pitch to 10 deg), it starts an initial climb then almost instantly begins to descend whilst Im still pitching back. Its almost as if there is not enough power however the engines are at MAN FLX. I use a ZFW of 55T with 19T of fuel. I have confirmed that the flaps are deployed (FLAP 1 *F) via ECAM and also a visual check outside the aircraft. I have disabled the controls in FS and there aren't any assignments in FSUIPC. I'm using the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog sidestick and thrust levers. Any help would be much appreciated.
regards Neil

OmniAtlas
06-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Wind smoothing disabled in fsuipc?

What weather program are you using?

Goodworkbax
06-28-2014, 08:12 AM
Thanks omniAtlas but thats not it, Ive not installed FSUIPC, I'm using FSX with sp1 and sp2 with windows 7. That would allow the FMGS software to connect with FSX using simconnect I believe. However Im having an even bigger problem now and I cant get the FMGS software to connect with FSX at all. Ive tried installing the correct FSUIPC with no such luck. I have down a full re-install of all components but its still not connecting. Ive downloaded the FMGS 34.1 having deleted any previous FMGS software, it used place the JeeHell A320 aircraft in the FSX/SIMOBJECTS folder but its not doing that anymore!!!!!???? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated as Im going crazy troubleshooting this problem.
kind regards Neil

OmniAtlas
06-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Are you running the software over a network or all locally on one computer? I would suggest you do it with the latter to try and trouble shoot first.

Have you run configure.exe to tell FMGS you are running FSX?

If the A320 aircraft isn't place in your simbobjects/aircraft folder then just move it over from the iFDG FSX folder.

Goodworkbax
06-29-2014, 03:10 PM
I'm running the software locally on 1 computer. I placed the PA320 aircraft in the simobjects folder however a previous version of JeeHell used to install it automatically (it's not an issue at all just an observation I thought may help in diagnosing my problem). I have followed the setup process and run configure.exe to tell FMGS that this computer is running FSX. I use the free version of AVG for virus protection and that doesn't have a firewall it seems. As this is a connection issue between FMGS and FSX would you suggest downloading FSX acceleration?? I'm running out of ideas and hair,
Kind regards Neil

OmniAtlas
06-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Sp2 should be adequate. i am using p3d here.

What error messages do you get?

jeehell
06-30-2014, 05:39 AM
Hello,

Your antivirus can be the main issue. Some of them simply remove some of the exe/dll files without warning.

Regards,
JL