PDA

View Full Version : 737 overhead pannel help

tank988
03-14-2014, 02:13 PM
HI,

I am building a 737 overhead. I have got the toggle switches all working, but now i face another problem. I am unbale to get the LED's to work. I have found this software and tested the Arduino and FSX using the landing gear lights. My arduino turned the LED's on/off perfectly. I need help getting the same thing for the overhead LED's. Does this software have this feature yet? if not can it be added so i can complete my overhead.

Guys any help at all would be great.

PS fantastic arduino linking software. would love to speak with the programmer who made it!!

Thanks

usarmyav8or
08-24-2014, 12:05 PM
HI,

I am building a 737 overhead. I have got the toggle switches all working, but now i face another problem. I am unbale to get the LED's to work. I have found this software and tested the Arduino and FSX using the landing gear lights. My arduino turned the LED's on/off perfectly. I need help getting the same thing for the overhead LED's. Does this software have this feature yet? if not can it be added so i can complete my overhead.

Guys any help at all would be great.

PS fantastic arduino linking software. would love to speak with the programmer who made it!!

Thanks

I don't have an answer to your question, but rather a question to your question. I too just started building my overhead panel and will be using the Arduino circuit boards. Can you tell me where you got the software from and what you did to make it all work? Its my first attempt at doing all this.

Rob

tiburon
08-25-2014, 01:25 AM
I have found this software
Thanks

I think you have to be a bit more specific. What software, how exactly are you trying to do this, what have you tried and what didn't work.