PDA

View Full Version : 737 gauges

kasiot
01-29-2014, 03:57 PM
Hello guys,
i am trying to build a cheap 737 cockpit and my plan is to built the frame from mdf and put a screen behind for the instuments. Any ideas for gauges and how is a good way to do it? I am planning to run the pmdg 737 but all the solution that i found in the internet are extremly expensive for my budget

Thanks a lot

John_B
01-29-2014, 06:10 PM
I have written this in another thread but it fits here too.

I Have made all my own 737 gauges (apart from the wet compass and the chrono they are work in progress).
I interface mine with FSBUS and Atmegas and Attiny micros( with help from a great guy in Italy).
If any of you want a custom or standard gauge made I can knock something out for you VERY cheaply!
I am not running a business ( I am a plumber by trade) just putting some skills to give us poor people a chance at building a sim.:razz:
Apparently they connect straight up to the open cockpits cards also..I cant offer software support for them as I can only just do FSBUS
If anyone is interested in the stuff I have made just say and I will drop a vid or two.
I am in the uk but will ship I have made a few airbus panels too for the Italian friend.

John

kasiot
01-30-2014, 02:42 AM
I was also wondering if it is posssible the instruments panel from 737 pmdg to drag them to my second monitor that i am gonna use for the panel?

Solo86
09-01-2014, 07:03 PM
I was also wondering if it is posssible the instruments panel from 737 pmdg to drag them to my second monitor that i am gonna use for the panel?

Yes that's very easy. just double click on the display (which then puts the display in it's own window) and drag it to he second (or third or fourth!) monitor.