PDA

View Full Version : Fsx multimonitor +4 →→→→→→→ Fatal error & crash to desktop !!!!!!! please help !!!!!!

A320 copilot
01-18-2014, 04:52 PM
I was using the FSX with four monitirs like a chime, until the OV 43 touch screen received today, I set this screen at its place above myhead, everything is good.When I go to the FSX to test, I normally run fsx on 1st screen, 2rd & 3rd screens are duplicated (as one screen so lets say its a 2nd screen) for the PFDs & NDs on the both sides, drag the NDs and PFDs and they work normally without any probs, 3rd screen to the upper/lower eicas's, drag them and everything is good, the 4th scresn for the FMCs and work normally , BUT in the 5th screen which is to the OHpanel, open the OH panel and drag it to the 5th screen ----------》 after that I get the fatal error/crash to desktop problem....!!!!!!!The problem appears after passing the 4th screen and entering to the 5th screen, with four screen no problem but to 5th one I get the problem immediately.....I use a fatal error fix UIautomotion the right version with fsx opening with a sp2 conpatible.I need to do anything with yours help to finally complete my virtual home cockpit.Please guys give me the support to cross this problem and to makedream to be a real !!

Thanks a lot..

A320 copilot
01-19-2014, 05:07 PM
Hiiiiiiiii

A320 copilot
01-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Help !!!!!!!!