PDA

View Full Version : How to get arrival transitions into CDU?

CBruce
10-21-2013, 07:32 PM
It is very frequent to be assigned an arrival transition when flying into Germany, but these are not in the CDU, so you have to enter the waypoints in the legs page frantically if you are being assigned. How do I set these up in the CDU so that I can select a transition easily if I am assigned?

Peter Nielsen
11-11-2013, 01:21 PM
It is very frequent to be assigned an arrival transition when flying into Germany, but these are not in the CDU, so you have to enter the waypoints in the legs page frantically if you are being assigned. How do I set these up in the CDU so that I can select a transition easily if I am assigned?

Bruce this is already implemented and works fine but would depend on the NAV data base you are using..

can you give me a specific arrival in germany that does not work for you so I can check from my end?

Peter

CBruce
11-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Thanks, Peter, I think I found the answer, the arrival transitions (eg UNOKO2N into EDDF) are shown on the arrivals page along with the STARS, they are not shown as transitions from the STAR. So I am sorted on this thanks, I use Navigraph updates on top of the Project magenta navaid data
Best
Charles