PDA

View Full Version : startup with and without 2d panel

didi21at
10-21-2013, 06:08 PM
hello!
first of all: thank you for your work! it took me a bit to get into it, but its a great thing you did!

but i have some questions:
i installed a320fmgs to my fsx. the new plane created was without any ingame panels. but it worked.
when i put my panels from projectairbus a230 into it, i wasnt able to start the engines any more. i mdiddnt change anything at the procedure, but it diddnt work... n1 diddnt go higher than about 2, egt was 24, no fuel flow...

thats a bit strange...

thank you and greetings from austria
didi

jeehell
10-22-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi

the panel you use probably has its own internal logic which interferes with my software.
You may use the default FSX A321 panel, it is compatible.

Regards,
JL

didi21at
10-22-2013, 01:32 PM
hey, its magic ;)

that was the problem! i thought i could take the panel from project airbus, because i took this plane at the installation process. but that was a misbelief :-)

with the default FSX A321 panel (which looks actual the same) it works :-)

thank you

didi21at
11-20-2013, 09:03 AM
hello jeehell!
i have the next problem! i dont have an idea how that compound button thing woks. i have read the instructions, but i cant get it run.

i have 3 buttons: J8B16, J8B17 und J8B18, i want them to choose com1, com1 and nav
then i have 2 encoders to change the frequency: J5B12 and B13 and J5B2 and B3 (left and right turn each)

i hope you understand what i mean :-)

thx, didi

jeehell
11-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Hi,

not sure what your problem is...
If you have joystick buttons you go to FMGS Config then Buttons and then you press the buttons you want to use to assign them the action you want.

Regards,
JL

didi21at
11-20-2013, 02:53 PM
hi.

i want that i can change with one (or two) ecoder com1, com2 and nav frequency. because of that i must change (with the 3 buttons) which frequency of them is assigned to the encoder(s)

i have read that this works with compound buttons.

greetings,
didi

jeehell
11-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Sorry, but I do not see clearly what you mean by "compound buttons". However joystick buttons (or similar devices such as Leo Bodnar's etc...) are recognized in FMGS config software (32 buttons for each joystick). The assignation is very simple...

Regards,
JL

EDIT: Ah Ok I see, the Radio inputs are not in the joystick list. I'll add those for next release.

EDIT2: no need to wait that long: download and replace the original one: http://www.jeehell.org/FMGS_Config.exe

didi21at
11-21-2013, 09:16 AM
thank you, ill try that