PDA

View Full Version : Build and interfacing analogic gauge.

Softnez
10-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Hi everybody,

I'ts my first post on this Forum, cuz i'm a new member since... Today. Very nice to meet U :) . I've registered an account on this forum because i have an project. Use flight simultor since 1995 and i was Flight simulator 5. A usually use FSX now and i want to upgrade my passion to realize an instrument.

I have heard talk about arduino and i've bought a kit to start to built the instrument. After that i don't know where do I go. How to make my instrument connect with FSX for example. What i have to do to program it for the instrument receive informations of flight simulator and work with him ?

It's a bigger project, i'm a novice but very passionate.

If U can help me to realize it. Thank U

Cheers,

Jan737
10-01-2013, 01:00 PM
Welcome,

I use FSUIPC, this is the connection between FSX and your Arduino.
Read more about FSUIPC at: FSUIPC Support Pete Dowson Modules - The simFlight Network Forums (http://forum.simflight.com/forum/30-fsuipc-support-pete-dowson-modules/)
You will find a good manual at the software download page..
Good luck

Best regards

Jan Geurtsen

Softnez
10-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Hi Jan,

ok ! Thank you I'm going to learn more about FSUIPC. I have a registered version for FSX.

Thanks

Jimmy

Geremy Britton
10-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Welcome to the forum, i know many members are quite experienced in Arduino cards so you will have plenty of assistance there.

ianflightsim
10-20-2013, 10:56 AM
hi I have just finished programming an arduino with 20 or so switches landing gear etc I used jims links2fsmulti you can find Jim's stuff on his page JIMSPAGE.CO.NZ

Avro748
10-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Szell Georg's post is clearly spam. His signature is a link to an online shop unrelated to cockpit building, and his whole post, being his only post, is an advertisement for boat parts.

Westozy
10-21-2013, 02:09 AM
Spam removed by Gwyn!!