PDA

View Full Version : Casing for Flyengravity MIP Descktop Panel kit

giotrif
09-19-2013, 05:01 AM
Good day everybody!!

I am planing to start building a 737NG simulator. I am currently searching through all the available product makers out there and i think this will be one of the most difficult stages of the project. So am asking a little help from the more knowledgeable people here!!

For my MIP i am thinking of the Flyengravity MIP desktop Panel Kit, so now i m trying to find a casing in order for it to stand. Building one myself is one idea that i try to avoid. I found Sismo "MIP STAND FOR DST" MIP Casings : MIP Stand for DST (http://www.sismo-soluciones.com/index.php/shop/mip/mip-casings-stands/67-2013-08-20-detail) but i don't know if this stand is compatible with the flyengravity or not.
Dimensions of the complete flyengravity MIP are 1510mm x 550mm x 530mm
Dimensions of Sismo "MIP STAND FOR DST" are 1519mm x 546mm x 430mm

If anyone have use them together, please let me know if they can accommodate each other.
Any other suggestions for a Casing and MIP are appreciated.

Thank you all!!

OmniAtlas
09-19-2013, 11:30 AM
You can ask the people at flyengravity to supply you with the end panels to append the MIP to, but you'll need to build sub panels.

davemuir
09-20-2013, 06:25 AM
Hi
Go for it and build your own far cheaper and more satisfaction
regards
dave

giotrif
09-20-2013, 07:45 AM
I have contact them but without any reply yet. Although, as far as I found in forums, they offer their stand in a so called "pro line" panel. So sismo is no more an option for me.

On the other hand I start reconsidering to build the stand myself. The blog of a fellow simmer www.flightdeck737.be/en/ , really inspired me on that way.

davemuir
09-20-2013, 08:45 AM
Hi
if you send me your email I can show you a few pictures of my self built mip basically a table ,4 wooden ribs at 15 degrees and 3 pieces of 3 mm thick aluminium for the front of the mip cut out for displays and use real standby guages.
regards
dave