PDA

View Full Version : 737 overhead panels

Joe Cygan
07-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Moving forward with the flight sim business. Here is one of our latest packages. Can be bought separately or complete sets. These are made just like the real panels that are in airliners, no white plastic. Extremely high quality. For now, can be bought at my e-bay store. items in Innovative Flight Simulator Product store on eBay! (http://stores.ebay.com/Innovative-Flight-Simulator-Product?_rdc=1)

My wonderful wife is running things and she will be popping in here from time to time.

Thanks!

-Joe

tiburon
07-05-2013, 02:29 AM
that looks fantastic, Joe. What is the thickness of the panels ? Are you planning on making aft overhead panels soon ?

ohsirus
07-05-2013, 06:34 AM
Any chance of making a complete fwd overhead?

Joe Cygan
07-05-2013, 07:11 AM
that looks fantastic, Joe. What is the thickness of the panels ? Are you planning on making aft overhead panels soon ?

Tiburon the thickness is the standard .25" (6mm). The aft overhead is finished. We just have not got them on e-bay yet. We are going to be opening an online store very soon and all the 737 stuff will be on there.

Any chance of making a complete fwd overhead?

Ohsirus we do make the complete overhead. You save about eighty-dollars purchasing the overhead package. My wife takes care of that side of the business. I'll have her contact you with the specifics on that. I believe it's a twenty-five dollar deposit on all orders that are not on in stock. My wife can be reached for further questions at innovativefsp@gmail.com

tiburon
07-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Sounds great. Can't wait to try some aft overhead panels.

fsaviator
07-08-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm in the market for an aft overhead... do you have pricing worked out?

Warren

Joe Cygan
07-09-2013, 09:38 AM
I'm in the market for an aft overhead... do you have pricing worked out?

Warren

Warren please check your PM. Thank you.

-Joe

fsaviator
07-09-2013, 12:22 PM
Done. Thanks