PDA

View Full Version : PMsystems 2 LED issues with FDS Interface IT

CBruce
07-04-2013, 02:48 PM
I have all the Leds on my fwd and aft overhead working, except for the following:

1/ On the aft ovhd, landgearleft, landgearright and landgearnose do not light up on my hardware when pmsys lights up. They light up ok on a light test (ie not a connection problem). I am using the FDS Interface IT sw and I copied in the latest PM sysvar.txt file. For landgearright the IIT sw shows:
Name: Landgearright
Type: Longword
Offset: OBF4
Operation: (greyed out)
Value: 0

The other gears are the same.

2/ Cowlvalve 1 and 2. For example, for cowlvalve1 the IIT sw shows:
Cowlvalve 1
Type: Byte
Offset: 5658
Operation: (greyed)
Value: 0 (I tried 1 too but made no difference)

CBruce
10-21-2013, 07:18 PM
I had another thrash at 1 above, the 3 landing gear lights on my aft overhead won’t light up, in PMsystems they are lit green and I tested that the LEDs light up on the ohead hw and they also are properly assigned (they light up on the hw when I select them within the FDS interfaceIT software). They just won’t light up when pmsystems lights up.

Attached are 2 screenshots of the interfaceIT assignment of the sysvar.txt offset, the first shot is the assignment and the 2nd shot shows the detail pulled from sysvar.txt. In the 1st shot I also tried putting 16383 instead of zero within the “value” field but no joy, as pmsystems shows “LandGearRight= 16383 0XBF4 DWORD.”

So it is not a hw connection issue nor assignment issue, it is just not recognising that pmsys has lit up, so could there be something astray within sysvar.txt or do I need to add anything to the interfaceIT value field, etc? (note the “Operation” field is greyed and cannot be altered)

Could you provide any clues how to fix this?