PDA

View Full Version : Undocked windows on 2nd monitor

tiburon
06-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Hi,

Lately I'm having this problem : When I undock my CDU's (PMDG 737NGX) and drag them to a 2nd monitor they stop updating when pressing a key (nothing shows on the CDU) When I drag them back to the main monitor I can see that they in fact show the input I just made. When I try to resize them they go black. The same for the lower EICAS.
I've flown in this configuration for years without any problems. I did install some new programs and airports but after uninstalling them and rebuilding the .cfg file I still have this problem. I checked the resolution and color depth in the settings and checked the .cfg file for old graphics entries.
I hope someone here has an idea otherwise I have to do a full reinstall, something which I'm not looking forward to.

Martin

JMorrison
03-11-2014, 08:53 PM
Hi,
If you are using ENB Series or similar that's a possible cause.

BTW, are you suffering FPS loss when dragging windows to the 2nd display?

Please feel free to comment

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27619

Shawn
03-14-2014, 02:50 AM
This is a stretch and poorly explained but have you changed the screen font size in your main computer settings? I had this happen accidentally and it resulted in some weird issues with gauges I was using. Like I said its a long shot but this place seems pretty quiet these days so....

shawn.