PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS Compatible with Cockpitsonic FCU/EFIS/AUTOBRAKES/ RADIO.......

photographerjm
05-21-2013, 11:42 PM
Hello JL,

Thank you for your attention and congratulations for your Best Work !!!!!!
I have some question, becouse I'm a beginner .......

I'm from Japan and some years ago I bought some products from Germany Company ( Cockpitsonic ) but after many problems I abandoned my A320 project and change for B737NG.
But my first project ( A320 ) is a dream and now I decided to return for my first project and decided sale my B737NG.
I have some parts from Cockpitsonic ( FCU / EFIS / RADIO / AUTOBRAKES ) all P&P but I do not know if it would be compatible with A320 FMGS.
I have some parts from opencockpit and MCDU from FDS.
Please, would be possible to inform me if the products I mentioned is compatible or not with A320 FMGS ???

Many thanks, I'm waiting your reply.
Best Regards and have a nice day,

Photographerjm

jeehell
05-23-2013, 07:02 PM
Hello,

Right now CockpitSonic is not compatible. BUT, I have all the necessary documentation to make the drivers. If you have some time to wait for then test the driver, I will give it a go.

As for FDS hardware and opencockpit, these are compatible (but need configuration of course).

Best regards
JL

photographerjm
05-23-2013, 09:14 PM
Hello JL !!!!
Many many thanks for your reply and support, I'm very very happy for your work !!!!
No problem I'm waiting your solutions for Cockpitsonic products !!!!!
Sorry , I'm only a "BEGINNER" and I will request helps for Opencockpits and FDS products too !!!

Many Thanks, I'm waiting your reply.
Best Regards and have a nice day,

Photographerjm

asessa
05-24-2013, 04:38 AM
Hi JL, i bought an ECAM panel plug&play from cockpitsonic, so if you want i can help you to test drivers ;)

jeehell
05-24-2013, 06:26 AM
Hi to both of you,

Actually I had already started on the ECAM, and it should be more or less working already.

Please have a try:
http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule.dll (you need the cockpitsonic's EHID drivers installed with a valid licence...)

Regards,
JL

asessa
05-24-2013, 06:44 AM
Hi JL, where can i find this drivers ?

jeehell
05-24-2013, 07:03 AM
I guess here:
Driver (http://www.cockpitsonic.de/index.php?view=category&cid=3%3Adriver&option=com_quickfaq&Itemid=40)

JL

asessa
05-24-2013, 07:15 AM
The MCDU EHID driver is only for MCDU i think.
Maybe i have to install A320 driver (but i don't read EHID)....

I've found this site
Uwe Schneider GmbH | EHID (http://www.uweschneider.de/EHID.php?lang=en&ehid=dev)

Are this ?

Regards
Antonio

jeehell
05-24-2013, 07:24 AM
Your link is correct. I have no idea if you will have to pay for a licence or not, you should contact Mathias from cockpitsonic for more information I think...

JL

asessa
05-24-2013, 07:52 AM
Ok JL, i will contact Mathias and i will report here his response

Regards

asessa
05-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Mathias of Cockpitsonic, tell me to check at Uwe Schneider GmbH | EHID (http://www.uweschneider.de/EHID.php?lang=en&ehid=dev)

I sent an email to uweschneider to request information about license of A320 EHID.

Regards
Antonio

asessa
05-26-2013, 06:34 AM
Hi, uweschneider give a free license for the drivers. So i can test ECAM....JL , where do i put your dll ?

jeehell
05-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Hi

you need to put it in hardware modules folder. I suggest you install the EHID drivers on main FS computer. If you don't have the hardware modules folder,reinstall FMGS software and check FSUIPC support option.

Regards,
JL

asessa
05-27-2013, 03:29 AM
Hi JL, I have done just as well, thanks

At the beginning of my tests, the panel works well, each button changes to a page on the SD, but the two "DUS" are not recognized by the software.

After I turned everything on overhead, I start to have "exception in EHIDModule.dll" whenever my action on the panel changes the page on SD.
Example: When I turn the APU should display the page on the SD but I get this error and the panel stops working (when I press the buttons nothing happens).

Any idea?

Regards
Antonio

jeehell
05-27-2013, 05:17 AM
Hi

Ok I will look at that.
THe DUs dimmers are not yet implemented, it was only a test to see if I could use the EHID drivers...

Regards,
JL

asessa
05-27-2013, 05:31 AM
Good, i'm sure your software will works fine also with EHID ;)

Have a good job guy!

Regards

asessa
05-28-2013, 03:36 AM
Hi JL, yesterday i done a complete (little) flight from Naples to Rome FCO and i didn't have problems with ECAM Panel.
Maybe the first time, i done many tests and the drivers gone in error.

So give me other time to test it , but if you want also implement Dus dimmers i will happy :D

Regards
Antonio

jeehell
05-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Hi

I worked a little bit on the driver. I added the DUs dimmer pots.
Also, for those with a FCU, I started adding it, but only the inputs work (no LEDs or 7segments displays yet).
http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule.dll

Regards,
JL

asessa
05-29-2013, 03:13 AM
Great!

I will try it this evening! :)

asessa
05-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi JL, i've just installed the new module but nothing is changed even if i can see log in the Hardware monitor
EHID:OBJ ID: 0x30205201
EHID:OBJ Value: 0x3800
EHID:OBJ Value: 0x3100
EHID:OBJ Value: 0x2E00
I tried to setup into Configuration, in the Dus relative section but i can't.
All pages are switched correctly.
Finally : can you manage also backlight?

jeehell
05-29-2013, 03:11 PM
Hi

There is no need to configure those dimmers in FMGS config. They should work directly without calibration. However there must be NO OTHER axis assigned to those 2 dimmers in FMGS config. Did you try the mini and maxi positions?

Regarding the backlight, I need to have a look. However I think there is no possibility to light the ECAM keys (the green stripes which should be on each key).

JL

asessa
05-29-2013, 03:37 PM
Hi

There is no need to configure those dimmers in FMGS config. They should work directly without calibration. However there must be NO OTHER axis assigned to those 2 dimmers in FMGS config. Did you try the mini and maxi positions?

Regarding the backlight, I need to have a look. However I think there is no possibility to light the ECAM keys (the green stripes which should be on each key).

JL

Hi JL, i don't have any axis assigned to 2 dimmers.
I tried from 0 to max and also OFF but nothing happened... maybe i had to restart my pc ?

Regards

jeehell
05-29-2013, 03:47 PM
No it should not be necessary (but you can try it cannot hurt).

JL

jeehell
05-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Ok please try this one now:

If anyone here has a cockpitsonic FCU (who knows...) the LEDs and displays should work now...

Regards
JL

photographerjm
05-29-2013, 09:11 PM
Hello Jeehell,
Thank you for your hard work, I'm happy for your news !!!
Now I will test and reply you in some days.

Many Thanks and have a nice day,

Photographerjm

PS* In this module is included FCU/EFIS, Radio and AutoBrakes drives ???? :-D

asessa
05-30-2013, 04:26 AM
Ok please try this one now:

If anyone here has a cockpitsonic FCU (who knows...) the LEDs and displays should work now...

Regards
JL

Hi JL, thank you for the update.
I'll test it this evening! ;)

jeehell
05-30-2013, 05:19 AM
Hi Photographerjm,
for now included are only ECAM and FCU (not EFIS). I'm working on the EFIS, then it will be autobrakes and radios.

Regards,
JL

jeehell
05-30-2013, 02:08 PM
I added both EFIS and Glare Wings, autobrake panel, and gear lever panel.

Regards,
JL

asessa
05-30-2013, 02:33 PM
wowww , great job guy :)

asessa
05-31-2013, 03:56 AM
Hi JL, nothing to do... the Dus dimmers don't work.
All buttons works very fine, but dus dimmers don't :(

If i move the Dus dimmers, i can read values in the Hardware monitor but nothing happens in the ecam/sd windows

Regards

photographerjm
05-31-2013, 06:12 AM
Hello Jeehell ,

You are a Super Man !!!!! Your work is very very Fast !!!!!!
Many many thanks for the big helps, I will reply you in some days after the tests, ok !!!!!
Many thanks and have a nice day,

Photographerjm :grin:

jeehell
05-31-2013, 07:50 AM
Hi

can you give some examples of the value it shows (like min, max and a few positions in between)?
I'll look at it next week, I'll leave for the weekend.

JL

asessa
05-31-2013, 08:01 AM
Hi

can you give some examples of the value it shows (like min, max and a few positions in between)?
I'll look at it next week, I'll leave for the weekend.

JL

Hi JL, take a look at here (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/jeehell-ware-q-discussions/26293-a320-fmgs-compatible-cockpitsonic-fcu-efis-autobrakes-radio-2.html#post140673)

One question : Have you also programmed the switch ON/OFF of those dimmers ?
Each DUs have a position to OFF (all to left) then when you go ON you can move dimmer.
Can this the problem? Maybe you have first put ON and then the values will be applied.

Regards and thanks in advance
Antonio

jeehell
05-31-2013, 09:44 AM
If you still get those messages, then I do not know why but I think this is not the correct DLL that you use???
Try that one please:
http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule2.dll
The ON/OFF position is not the issue I think.

JL

asessa
05-31-2013, 09:54 AM
Ok i try it .

Anyway , I've put your last DLL (this version (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/jeehell-ware-q-discussions/26293-a320-fmgs-compatible-cockpitsonic-fcu-efis-autobrakes-radio-3.html#post140711)) in FMGS Hardware directory overwriting the old one.

Thanks

jeehell
06-02-2013, 02:47 PM
Hi

Any news? Just one thing, did you remove the old version before trying the version 2?

JL

asessa
06-03-2013, 03:24 AM
Hi

Any news? Just one thing, did you remove the old version before trying the version 2?

JL

Hi JL, i was out this weekend, so i try it this evening.
Anyway, i always removed the old versione before i tried the new ;)

Regards

asessa
06-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Hello JL, the new driver works very well!
Great job guy!

The two dus dimmers work well, even the on / off switch.
The only "bug" is that the maximum intensity is reached just after the middle of the step to the right.

Also the lights are all on, though, as you had anticipated, you do not manage the status of all buttons that are always turned on.

But great job, really!

jeehell
06-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi

Ok great news!
I will need one thing for the dimmers: can you turn on the logging feature in hardware connect (general one and switches logging as well), and tell me what the value is when the dimmer is in MAX position?

Regards
JL

asessa
06-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Hi Jl,Upper Display
Min EHID:ECAM_UPPDISP_POT, dir:256
Max EHID:ECAM_UPPDISP_POT, dir:65280
Lower Display
Min EHID:ECAM_LOWDISP_POT, dir:256
Max EHID:ECAM_LOWDISP_POT, dir:65280

photographerjm
06-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Hello Jeehell,

Sorry for my delay, I have some problems with my hardware ( +5V, GND, +12V connectors ) and after I solve these problems I think I will can test your drives, ok !!!! Please give more some days and I will reply with a great news !!!!!!
Many thanks for your support.

Best Regards and have a nice day ,

Photographerjm :grin:

Leonidas
06-24-2013, 09:38 AM
Hi to all
I've tried the module v.2 and LEDs and dimmers are OK now, but I have two issues:

1. As Antonio said, you don't know which button has pressed, because are all light.
2. When you press a button for second time it goes to ALL mode instead to Auto mode.

Best regards

jeehell
06-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi Leonidas,

1. yes this is a hardware limitation, it is not possible to control each LED independently.
2. I'll look at that.

Regards,
JL

asessa
07-03-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi JL, i bought a complete CockpitSonic FCU, do your drivers also manage Annunciators?

jeehell
07-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Hello,

What do you mean by annunciators? MW and MC buttons?
I will add them. Currently I'm very busy on other part of the software, so don't know when I'll do it. Did you try the main FCU already?

Regards,
JL

asessa
07-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Hello,What do you mean by annunciators? MW and MC buttons?I will add them. Currently I'm very busy on other part of the software, so don't know when I'll do it. Did you try the main FCU already?Regards,JL

Hi JL, yes i mean MW and MC buttons. No problem for that ;)

The FCU will arrive in the next days and i will try it ;)

asessa
07-10-2013, 03:46 AM
Hi JL, yesterday i perform a fast check of Cockpitsonic FCU and EFIS.

All seems to work fine (this evening i will test it in a complete flight) , the only problem i had is on QNH push button : if i push it the QNH go in Std Mode , if i push again it don't come back in QNH selection mode and i can't select pressure, i had to go on the software and push for return in qnh selection.

Any idea ?

Regards

jeehell
07-10-2013, 03:56 AM
Hi,

it should be PULL to go to STD and PUSH to go to QNH. Maybe it is inverted. Did you try to pull it anyway?

Regards,
JL

asessa
07-10-2013, 04:15 AM
Yes i know...but i think the cockpitsonic fcu don't have the push/pull button.... but i will test it this evening.

In any case, if i push on Speed (for example) i go in Managed...if i push again it come back in open mode...

Regards

jeehell
07-10-2013, 08:10 AM
HI

I'm surprised, the documentation states push and pull features for all encoders?? I do not have the real unit, I can only rely on the documentation they provide...

JL

asessa
07-10-2013, 08:37 AM
HI

I'm surprised, the documentation states push and pull features for all encoders?? I do not have the real unit, I can only rely on the documentation they provide...

JL

In effect , Cockpitsonic site say "The push / pull rotarys switches have the typical very heavy tactile feel and have been approved by real world pilots." ... i have to verify if my fcu has this component or not (i buy a used fcu, so i think it can be different than actual on site).

I will report you tomorrow...in any case, thanks

asessa
07-11-2013, 03:49 AM
Hi JL, yesterday i finally tested FCU .

1. The FCU has pull/push rotary , so i had in error :)
2. On the FCU push/pull seems to be inverted...if I push i go in OPEN if I pull i go in MANAGED.
3. Push/Pull of HDG seems to comand SPEED
4. Pull on Speed selector don't work.

Efis works fine , all button and switch.
Master Warning and Master Caution buttons works fine

jeehell
07-11-2013, 05:40 AM
Hi

Please try this new version:

Best regards,
JL

asessa
07-11-2013, 07:01 AM
Hi

Please try this new version:

Best regards,
JL

Ok JL, i will test it asap.

Thank you

asessa
07-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Hi JL, last version seems to work very fine. I will test it hard next week.

asessa
07-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Hi JL, do your driver for Cockpitsonic manage radio panel ?

jeehell
07-16-2013, 02:05 PM
Hi,

it is not yet working with the radios. I'll try to give it a go tomorrow.
I thought you had an opencockpit RMP??

Regards,
JL

asessa
07-16-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi,

it is not yet working with the radios. I'll try to give it a go tomorrow.
I thought you had an opencockpit RMP??

Regards,
JL

I discovered that he sent me a panel of Cockpitsonic!
But I've bought as OC: P

So we forget OC and i use CockpiSonic :)

jeehell
07-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Hi,

This version includes basic RMP features (VHF1,2 linked to FS, and VHF3 just for eye candy, no other feature).
Please report if you have any issue, it is not yet tested.

Regards,
JL

asessa
07-17-2013, 02:26 PM
Hi JL, it's great!! VHF1, VHF2 is ok, it change freq also in ivap! :) Great job guy

jeehell
07-17-2013, 03:43 PM
Hi

ok great. Is the change smooth when you turn the encoders? Also are the VHF1 & 2 leds turning ON/OFF correctly when you select com1 or com2?

asessa
07-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Hi

ok great. Is the change smooth when you turn the encoders? Also are the VHF1 & 2 leds turning ON/OFF correctly when you select com1 or com2?

Hi JL,

The change of each encoders is very smooth and all leds are turned on/off correctly (VHF leds).

I have some questions for you :

1. Can you program the ON/OFF switch so i can turn off/on the radio ?

2. Can you program to turn on backlight? The FCU and EFIS also have the backlights turned off while the ECAM panel have it turned on .

Thanks for your great job

Regards

jeehell
07-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Ok thanks for the feedback.
I will try to add the backlight tomorrow evening.
As for the ON/OFF switch, I need to have a look at the exact function of this switch. It may be related to standby NAV features...

Cheers,
JL

asessa
07-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Ok JL, i'm waiting for your update.
In any case, great great and fast job...you're great!

jeehell
07-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Hi,

I added the backlight on FCU/EFIS/RMPs.

Regards,
JL

asessa
07-18-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi JL, thank you, you're very fast!.

I will try it asap and report you

Regards

asessa
07-18-2013, 12:50 PM
Hi JL, it works very fine.
Now , all panels are backlighted

Thank you very much

Regards

asessa
07-22-2013, 05:32 AM
Hi JL, fcu works very fine.

When i'm in Managed Mode, i've this situation with V/S (text are -9900)..

Can you change it in ---- like speed and hdg , i think it is more real than -9900, or not?

Thanx

jeehell
07-22-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi

ok I will correct that maybe tonight.

Regards,
JL

asessa
07-22-2013, 06:12 AM
Hi

ok I will correct that maybe tonight.

Regards,
JL

Hi
no problem, you can do it with calm ;)

Thanx

jeehell
07-22-2013, 04:13 PM
Hi

Download again (same link as before), it should be corrected.

Regards,
JL

asessa
07-23-2013, 05:06 AM
It's works fine.
Thanks

Jerec
10-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Good morning everybody,

a few weeks ago i set up my Cockpit on Jeehell by using five PCs and im very impressed of the good working. Thanks for this fine work! Yesterday i received a Sidestick and the rudderpedals from Cockpitsonic. Unfortunately, there are not recognized as Joysticks, so i cannot configure them in Config.exe, only in the own little A320-Software from cockpitsonic. Has anyone experience with these components using with FMGS? Jeehell-module is already installed but says no connection...
Or am i right, that i will have to use the EHID-Software from Uwe Schneider as well for axis translation?

Regards

Henrik

jeehell
10-01-2013, 04:38 AM
Hi,right now sidesticks and other analog axis from cockpitsonic are not recognized.If you are not in a hurry you can maybe help me implement them?JL

Jerec
10-01-2013, 05:58 AM
Hey JL,

thx for the quick reply. In the meanwhile i got my license for cockpitsonic-EHID from Uwe Schneider, so the hardwareconnect states "connected to Ver 4".
I feared this circumstances, that these components are not yet supported. But how can i help you with implement them? Which infos do you need?

Regards Henrik

jeehell
10-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Well just give some time to add that to the dll module. It should be relatively quick.

Jerec
10-01-2013, 09:44 AM
Hey,

just got an email from Mathias Heinz, a developer of EHID. He told me, that perhaps hightrace-logfile with entries of the components in work may help you. I can upload such a file to my ftp in about two hours and place the link here.
Perhaps it can help to add the axis to the module.

Regards

Jerec
10-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Hey,

just got an email from Mathias Heinz, a developer of EHID. He told me, that perhaps hightrace-logfile with entries of the components in work may help you. I can upload such a file to my ftp in about two hours and place the link here.
Perhaps it can help to add the axis to the module.

Regards

Here the Link: http://www.beamconcept.de/A320_EHID.log

Perhaps it helps...

Regards Henrik

jeehell
10-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi,

I'll try to have a look in the next days,
regards,
JL

Jerec
10-02-2013, 03:30 AM
Good morning,

sounds perfect. I will be on vacation in the next week until 14.10.2013. So after this date i could inform you about working of the implementation.

Regards Henrik

jeehell
10-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Hi Henrik,

I tried to add the sidesticks to the EHID module.

Please put that DLL inside your "FMGS\hardware modules" folder.
You need to run FMGS Config first then calibrate your stick in that software just as you would with any ordinary joystick.

Please report your findings.

Regards,
JL

Jerec
10-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Hey JL!

Just back from my holidays and i see, that you were busy as a bee in my absence. :)
I just tested the the new dll and it seems to bee working, although my new Sidestick is in maintanence due to an upset PTT-Button.
But i can report the following things at this time:

1. Brake left and right are both accepted and can be completely calibrated.
2. Rudder Axis is not recognized, although many left/right pushes on the axis (perhaps not yet implemented?)

When i get my stick back (hopefully this week), i will directly report testing results as well. But at this time, many many thanks for your efforts!

btw: are PTT/Takeoverbutton already in?

Regards

Henrik

jeehell
10-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Hi,

The rudder input should be working though. Can you give me a log from EHID software as for the sidestick? Maybe the variable ID in EHID SDk is wrong...

The PTT is not supported, as my software does not handle any COM functions.
The AP takeover button should work correctly.

Waiting for your further testing.

JL

Jerec
10-13-2013, 05:40 AM
Good morning!

I just created a new logfile with only movement of the rudders, link same as above.
Is perhaps there another point, that could cause no recognition? As i start the CONFIG-tool, at once the brake is assigned to an axis, whereever clicked. Perhaps is there a low threshold of recognition of an axis, which causes, that no other axis is detected?
I hope, that the stick is coming back these days...

Regards

Henrik

jeehell
10-13-2013, 06:03 AM
Hello Henrik,

Thanks for the log.
Apparently I was right, their SDK is sometimes wrong.
Try again the dll (same link as above also.

Also, if it does not work, please run the complete software suite (even if no axis are configured).
Then go in the hardwareconnect appliaction (one of the red icons) and turn the loggins function on (only main function and the inputs). And play ariund with rudder/brakes. Then paste the log content here.

regards,
JL

Jerec
10-14-2013, 05:14 AM
Good morning!

Sorry, i couldnt answer yesterday after the test, because i were away from the pc. But i could test the new dll...

Just two words: IT WORKS! :)

Brakes and rudder are now fully configured and can be used in flight. :mrgreen: Nice feeling!
I suggest for Cockpitsonicproducts an errorzone round about 500, because of the heavy-duty construction it will be tricky to get the perfect zero point directly. First testflight was successful! Perhaps i can state the results of the stick-testing these days.
Sometimes its a little bit tricky to get the correct axis to the rudder, because the software often sets the brakeaxis to the rudder, because they are very sensitive and Konfig recognizes them as the "to be set axis". Perhaps the sense-threshold in Konfig could be set a little higher? That would cause much less wrong sets.

Nicer work and thanx for your quick help!

Regards Henrik

jeehell
10-14-2013, 06:02 AM
Hi,

Ok good to hear that.

Regarding the sensitivity, I cannot do much, the axis should be triggered when you move the axis of more than 30% of the total course, which is already a big movement in theory...

Keep me posted for the stick.
Regards,
JL

Jerec
10-22-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi JL,

yesterday i got back my flightstick and today i found the time for testing. Unfortunatly, the stick is not recognized. :(
So i have created a new logfile (link as above) with only stick-values:

1. Aileron
2. Elevator
3. PTT-button
4. Takeoverbutton

Perhaps there are the same errors in the SDK as for the rudder...

Regards and have a nice holiday!

Henrik

jeehell
10-23-2013, 06:38 AM
Hi,

I'm away on holyday until Nov.1st. I'll have a look then.

Regards,
JL

jeehell
11-05-2013, 04:36 AM
Hi,

I've changed a few things in the module. Please have a try (still the same link as usual), and keep me posted.

Best regards,
JL

Jerec
11-06-2013, 05:45 AM
Good morning,

thx for the fix! It works now with configuration of all axis and takeoverbutton / AP disc is working too. :D What a new feeling with the FBW with correct force on Joystick. :)
Many thanks for that!
But on my testflight yesterday the hardwareconnect module crashed in the background with an exception error, so i coiuldnt complete the flight. Maybe there is a small bug left inside the dll?

Best regards Henrik

jeehell
11-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Hi,

Please report again after testing for a while if you still get this error.
When it happens, it should be sufficient to manually restart hardware connect to restore the flight controls.

Regards,
JL

Jerec
11-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Good morning JL,

after some testflights, the error appears after roundabout 30min flying in multiple times:

1. Access violation in different adresses
2. Out of memory error

In that case, the flightcontrols get stuck and autopilot/ATHR is disconnected. After switching AP/ATHR on, the FMGC takes over control and it seems to be ok, but when manually dic, the aircraft is flying away with throttle setting before error. Damn, i just read, that restart of hardwareconnect should solve it for the flight, i will test it next time.
Can i help you anyway to find the error by sending logs? Just tell me and i will do.

Regards Henrik

jeehell
11-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi Henrik,

Ok I iwll look at that ASAP. I may need to put extra logging feature in it to catch the issue, as so far I haven't had any issue with the module. Could you determine if it is the stick addition which causes issue? Or did you have that with the rudder-only setup as well?

Regards,
JL

jeehell
11-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Hi,

Please download those:
http://www.jeehell.org/HardwareConnect.exe

hardwareConnect will output a log file called HClog.txt. Next time it crashes, send me the log (DO NOT restart Hardware Connect before copying the log to a safe place, it will be overwritten otherwise!).

Regards,
JL

Jerec
11-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Good morning JL,

thx for the update. I will check it this evening and keep you informed at once, as i have a log with error.
Regarding to your question about error with only rudder-setup, i cant remember the error in that configuration did occur in that way, but when we cannot find the error with the log, i can test with only stick / only rudder configs. Just tell me, what i have to do to help you.

Regards Henrik

Jerec
11-13-2013, 03:16 AM
Good morning,

just took a short flight yesterday with the report tool and here is, what the log says:

HardwareConnect Launched
ComplexJoy.dll loaded
EHIDmodule.dll loaded
FSUIPCmodule.dll loaded
SkalarkiIO.dll loaded
SkalarkiIO.dll:Starting server at (null):25253...
SkalarkiIO.dll:Waiting for client...
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49183
EHID:Connected version5
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49185
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:49185
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49186
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:49186
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49187
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:49187
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49188
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:49188
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49189
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:49189
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49190
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:49190
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49191
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:49191
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49192
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:49192
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:49195
EHID:analog input failed
Fast Timer failed

Regards Henrik

jeehell
11-13-2013, 03:35 AM
Hi,

First thing, you have skalarkiIO.dll inside your hardware modules folder. Do you have any hardware from Skalarki? because it tries to connect to skalarki interface software but fails. It could be a cause of crash. Can you try again after deleting skalarkiIO.dll?

Please also download again http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule.dll

Best regards,
JL

Jerec
11-13-2013, 08:11 AM
Hi JL,

yes, yesterday my cockpithardware from SKALARKI arrived. First of all its the FCU unit, which i connected for testing. But at next testing, i will only connect the CS-Hardware and remove skarlarki.dll.
By the way, just for understanding. You said, that the dll was not connecting, but i could fly with the FCU. But it is correct, that i start The SkarlarkiIO.dll on Hardwareconnect and the IO-Profilersoftware from Skalarki itself to handle the hardware? Or is this action doubled. As far, as i understand, your dll only provides the connection to the FMGS with the IO-Profilersoftware. Together, they build the Interface for Hardware, right? In case of no, i have to remove one of the Interfaces.

I will keep you informed with new testdata witout any other hardware connected.

jeehell
11-13-2013, 08:25 AM
Hi,

I do not know exactly how skalarki interface works. But judging from the log, there seems to be frequent connections/disconnections from his module software. I guess it is the connection between skalarki module and skalarki IO profiler, I do not know.
But it would be best to make sure his module is ruled out, this way I'll concentrate on the cockpitsonic module which I developed myself.

Regards,
JL

Jerec
11-13-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi JL,

just came back vom lunchbreak, where i could do a further testflight. At the landing same problem: No reaction on thrustlever to idle and log says:

HardwareConnect Launched
ComplexJoy.dll loaded
EHIDmodule.dll loaded
FSUIPCmodule.dll loaded
Fast Timer failed

Must be short after TO, because the logfiles date is 13.40. Dont know, if you can read any errors out of this log, the error is only Fast timer failed.

Regards Henrik

jeehell
11-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Hi Henrik

Ok this is strange.
I will try to add more logging features.
Can you also try without ComplexJoy and FSUIPC module meanwhile?

Regards,
JL

Jerec
11-14-2013, 04:34 AM
Good morning,

testing without FSUIPC and complexjoy would be very difficult due to thrustcontrol via complexjoy and without FSUIPC flying will be impossible, right?
Later this morning i will be at home and install the new version of FMGS with new navdata and maybe the situation might be better. When you create a deeper logging function, i will test it at once.

Regards Henrik

jeehell
11-14-2013, 05:00 AM
Hi Henrik,

FSUIPC module is not needed at all, it is there only if you need to map some hardware through FSUIPC (for example, using an IO board that does not have a direct interface to my software, but only to FSUIPC). That's why it is optionnal at installation.

Regards,
JL

Jerec
11-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi JL,

ok got it, then i can disable FSUIPC feature at this time and for the future, because my whole cockpit will be from Skalarki. Complexjoy i can disable too, just there will be no reversers, but this will no matter. Then only EHID will be active.
In the lunchbreak i installed the new beta on main PC and after finishing work for today, i will continue with other PCs as well. So this evening i can afford new testing data.

Regards Henrik

Jerec
11-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Hi JL,

so after testing the new beta iīve got a log, that could help for troubleshooting:

HardwareConnect Launched
ComplexJoy.dll loaded
EHIDmodule.dll loaded
SkalarkiIO.dll loaded
SkalarkiIO.dll:Starting server at (null):25253...
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:50509
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:50510
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client disconnected: 127.0.0.1:50510
SkalarkiIO.dll:Client connected: 127.0.0.1:50511
Fmap timer failed
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50505401 Value:2000
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50505401 Value:1FF0
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50705301 Value:3B90
Fmap timer failed
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50705403 Value:20E0
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50505402 Value:2040
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50705403 Value:20D0
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50505401 Value:2010
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50705301 Value:3BA0
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50505401 Value:2030
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50705301 Value:3B90
EHID:analog input failed. objID:50505402 Value:2030

The crash is surely caused by the EHID, as far as i can see.

Regards Henrik

jeehell
11-27-2013, 05:12 PM
Hi,

I haven't forgotten you...
Please try those:
http://www.jeehell.org/HardwareConnect.exe
Again post your logs when you encounter issues.

I think it is not impossible the crash is caused by skalarki module. His module could corrupt the main hardware connect memory, and thus cause other bugs. Can you really not try a single manual flight without his module? It also looks it is not connected to anything anyway?

Regards,
JL

Jerec
11-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Hi JL,

Thx for the Update. In the lunchbreak i installed them and checked it. After a while a got an error as known. When i come home, i will uncheck SkalarkiIO and test only with EHID. I need it only for the hardware of Marcin, but flying without it is also possible. I only thought, that FSUIPC and complexjoy must be on, but i can fly without it (only no reversers). Maybe thereafter we will see, if the problem still exists.

I know its a little OT, but i am right, that i have to load all modules, also, if a have Hardware for it (like FCU and EFIS)? At this time, i load all modules.

Regards Henrik

jeehell
11-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi,

the FCU and EFIS software modules are not required if you use hardware instead. The OVHD though is required, even if you drive all your OVHD panel through hardware.

JL

asessa
11-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Hi,

the FCU and EFIS software modules are not required if you use hardware instead. The OVHD though is required, even if you drive all your OVHD panel through hardware.

JL

Wow, i didn't know this .... i always open FCU and EFIS panels :P

asessa
01-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Hi JL, is it possible last version of HEIDModule.dll don't have instruction for turned on the backlight of FCU ?

I've installed the latest and my FCU don't turn on the backligh now... (even if it works)

jeehell
01-16-2014, 10:08 AM
I did not change anything in EHIDmodule for a while now. DId it work before last update?

JL

asessa
01-17-2014, 05:31 AM
I did not change anything in EHIDmodule for a while now. DId it work before last update?

JL

I'm not very sure but :

I had FGMS B3.0 till start of december and all is ok.
At the end of december i done a clean installation of my pc, then i installed B3.1 and downloaded last EHIDModule but the FCU now isn't backlit....

:S

jeehell
01-17-2014, 08:47 AM
When you say you downloaded the latest version of EHIDmodule what do you mean?
The very latest is in the release installer package or through the automatic update, so if you downloaded the file at the link above it was probably outdated.
Download it again here http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule.dll

Unless for a specific testing reason, latest version is obtained through installer or the automatic updater.

Keep me posted if it solves your issue.

Regards,
JL

asessa
01-20-2014, 12:45 PM
When you say you downloaded the latest version of EHIDmodule what do you mean?
The very latest is in the release installer package or through the automatic update, so if you downloaded the file at the link above it was probably outdated.
Download it again here http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule.dll

Unless for a specific testing reason, latest version is obtained through installer or the automatic updater.

Keep me posted if it solves your issue.

Regards,
JL

If i remember well, i download only last version of FGMS.
In any case, i will try with this version of driver next saturdary (i'm out of home untill friday).

Thanks a lot

asessa
02-04-2014, 05:41 PM
If i remember well, i download only last version of FGMS.
In any case, i will try with this version of driver next saturdary (i'm out of home untill friday).

Thanks a lot

Nothing to do :(

I downloaded that file, i put it into Hardware directory but the FCU and the RMP haven't still backlight turned on :(

What do i do to test if there is some problem ?

jeehell
02-04-2014, 07:53 PM
EHID drivers come with a little software (EHID_test) which should allow you to test the backlight etc...
Try to make your backlight turn ON with that to see it it still works.
I haven't had time to look at the driver recently.

JL

asessa
02-05-2014, 04:49 AM
EHID drivers come with a little software (EHID_test) which should allow you to test the backlight etc...
Try to make your backlight turn ON with that to see it it still works.
I haven't had time to look at the driver recently.

JL

Ok , i will try this evening.
Thanks

asessa
02-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Hi JL, i don't have EHID_test on my pc, is it normal ?

jeehell
02-06-2014, 08:11 AM
EHID test is a software from Cockpit Sonic, not from me. You should have some files when you installed their EHID drivers??

JL

asessa
02-06-2014, 09:28 AM
EHID test is a software from Cockpit Sonic, not from me. You should have some files when you installed their EHID drivers??

JL

I installed driver from Uweschneider , with license.
http://www.uweschneider.de/EHID.php?lang=en&ehid=dev

In any case, both package (UWS or CockpitSonic) don't have test software inside.
I try to find it into driver's installation directory , but there isn't.

jeehell
02-06-2014, 12:24 PM
It could be it's only the developper SDK which has that software...

Try this little app I made: http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDtest.exe
It's different than UWS soft. You click 'initiailisation' first, then try test1 and test2 buttons. Tell me if the test buttons make any difference. Also put here a copy of the list created in the application.

JL

asessa
02-06-2014, 12:50 PM
It could be it's only the developper SDK which has that software...

Try this little app I made: http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDtest.exe
It's different than UWS soft. You click 'initiailisation' first, then try test1 and test2 buttons. Tell me if the test buttons make any difference. Also put here a copy of the list created in the application.

JL

Ok JH, i'll try Tomorrow or Saturday.
Thanks for you help!

Regards

asessa
02-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Hi JL, i run your test app . If i push TEST1 the FCU's backlight turn on , TEST2 hasn't effect.
Only FCU's backlight is turned on, EFIS and RADIO PANEL remain with backlight off

The application list :

connectedMSG ID:898
-MSG length:9
-data: A320

MSG ID:641
-MSG length:632
-NB of objects:157
-obj 0: 0x40000000
-obj 1: 0x40100000
-obj 2: 0x40188101
-obj 3: 0x40188201
-obj 4: 0x40182301
-obj 5: 0x40182302
-obj 6: 0x40182303
-obj 7: 0x40182304
-obj 8: 0x40182305
-obj 9: 0x40182306
-obj 10: 0x40182307
-obj 11: 0x40183001
-obj 12: 0x40183101
-obj 13: 0x40183102
-obj 14: 0x40183103
-obj 15: 0x40183104
-obj 16: 0x40182508
-obj 17: 0x40182509
-obj 18: 0x40104001
-obj 19: 0x40104002
-obj 20: 0x40104003
-obj 21: 0x40104004
-obj 22: 0x40104005
-obj 23: 0x40104006
-obj 24: 0x40104007
-obj 25: 0x40101301
-obj 26: 0x40101302
-obj 27: 0x40102601
-obj 28: 0x40102502
-obj 29: 0x40103001
-obj 30: 0x40104008
-obj 31: 0x40104009
-obj 32: 0x40400000
-obj 33: 0x40482301
-obj 34: 0x40482202
-obj 35: 0x40482203
-obj 36: 0x40482104
-obj 37: 0x40482205
-obj 38: 0x40404001
-obj 39: 0x40404002
-obj 40: 0x40404003
-obj 41: 0x40404004
-obj 42: 0x40300000
-obj 43: 0x40388101
-obj 44: 0x40388201
-obj 45: 0x40382501
-obj 46: 0x40382502
-obj 47: 0x40382503
-obj 48: 0x40382504
-obj 49: 0x40382505
-obj 50: 0x40382506
-obj 51: 0x40382507
-obj 52: 0x40382508
-obj 53: 0x40382509
-obj 54: 0x4038250A
-obj 55: 0x4038250B
-obj 56: 0x4038250C
-obj 57: 0x4038250D
-obj 58: 0x4038250E
-obj 59: 0x4038250F
-obj 60: 0x40382510
-obj 61: 0x40382511
-obj 62: 0x40382512
-obj 63: 0x40382313
-obj 64: 0x40382314
-obj 65: 0x40382315
-obj 66: 0x40382316
-obj 67: 0x40382317
-obj 68: 0x40382318
-obj 69: 0x40383001
-obj 70: 0x40383101
-obj 71: 0x40383102
-obj 72: 0x40383103
-obj 73: 0x40383002
-obj 74: 0x40383104
-obj 75: 0x40383105
-obj 76: 0x40383106
-obj 77: 0x40383003
-obj 78: 0x40383107
-obj 79: 0x40383108
-obj 80: 0x40383109
-obj 81: 0x4038310A
-obj 82: 0x4038310B
-obj 83: 0x40383004
-obj 84: 0x4038310C
-obj 85: 0x4038310D
-obj 86: 0x4038310E
-obj 87: 0x4038310F
-obj 88: 0x40383110
-obj 89: 0x40304001
-obj 90: 0x40304002
-obj 91: 0x40304003
-obj 92: 0x40303001
-obj 93: 0x40304004
-obj 94: 0x40304005
-obj 95: 0x40303002
-obj 96: 0x40304006
-obj 97: 0x40304007
-obj 98: 0x40303003
-obj 99: 0x40304008
-obj 100: 0x40304009
-obj 101: 0x40303004
-obj 102: 0x4030400A
-obj 103: 0x4030400B
-obj 104: 0x4030400C
-obj 105: 0x4030400D
-obj 106: 0x4030400E
-obj 107: 0x4030400F
-obj 108: 0x40304010
-obj 109: 0x40304011
-obj 110: 0x30000000
-obj 111: 0x30300000
-obj 112: 0x30388101
-obj 113: 0x30388201
-obj 114: 0x30382301
-obj 115: 0x30382302
-obj 116: 0x30382303
-obj 117: 0x30382304
-obj 118: 0x30382505
-obj 119: 0x30382306
-obj 120: 0x30382307
-obj 121: 0x30382308
-obj 122: 0x30382309
-obj 123: 0x3038230A
-obj 124: 0x3038230B
-obj 125: 0x3038230C
-obj 126: 0x3038230D
-obj 127: 0x30383001
-obj 128: 0x30383101
-obj 129: 0x30383102
-obj 130: 0x30383103
-obj 131: 0x30383104
-obj 132: 0x30383105
-obj 133: 0x30383106
-obj 134: 0x30383002
-obj 135: 0x30383107
-obj 136: 0x30383108
-obj 137: 0x30383109
-obj 138: 0x3038310A
-obj 139: 0x3038310B
-obj 140: 0x3038310C
-obj 141: 0x30304001
-obj 142: 0x30304002
-obj 143: 0x30304003
-obj 144: 0x30304004
-obj 145: 0x30304005
-obj 146: 0x30304006
-obj 147: 0x30304007
-obj 148: 0x30304008
-obj 149: 0x30304009
-obj 150: 0x3030400A
-obj 151: 0x3030400B
-obj 152: 0x3030400C
-obj 153: 0x3030400D
-obj 154: 0x30301201
-obj 155: 0x30303001
-obj 156: 0x30303002

jeehell
02-08-2014, 01:20 PM
OK thanks I'll try to correct that in next version of the module.

JL

asessa
02-08-2014, 01:47 PM
Ok thanks JL!

Regards

jeehell
03-26-2014, 07:00 AM
Hi,

I just put an update with a new version of the driver. Please check if it solves the backlight issue.

Regards,
JL

asessa
03-26-2014, 07:05 AM
Hi,

I just put an update with a new version of the driver. Please check if it solves the backlight issue.

Regards,
JL

Hi JL, thank you.
I will try it in during this weekend and i will report you results ;)

Regards

tcane
03-26-2014, 12:36 PM
Hi,

Regards,
JL

Hi,
the backlite seems to work now! ;)

Yesterday i installed my rmp from cockpit sonic with the ehid driver.
But I got a little issue with the switch from stby/crs to active. If I push the switch knob an hold it, the frequencies change but if I let go of the button the frequencies change back. The led's of VHF also doesn't work. Any idea?
Regards
Florian

jeehell
03-26-2014, 01:33 PM
Hi,

Weird I thought other people had that working??
I tried to correct those SW issues. Please update again.

JL

tcane
03-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Hi,

Weird I thought other people had that working??
I tried to correct those SW issues. Please update again.

JL

Hi Jl,
thank you very very much for your fast reply and update. The Switch works now correct and perfect! Only the green led's doesn't work.

Florian

jeehell
03-27-2014, 07:49 AM
OK I'll check that again.

JL

tcane
03-28-2014, 11:12 AM
OK I'll check that again.

JL

Hi Jl,
yesterday I try it with the original cockpitsonic driver and the led's works fine but without backlighting and also a issue with the display sometimes. By the way I find also another small issue with your driver. The display got normally 6x seven segment displays. But if I use the rmp with your driver and ehid it works only with five. The sixth one is only a dot.
Also the on/ off switch and other switches (like on nav, AM, VOR, etc) doesn't work.

I think this video explain it better.
http://youtu.be/QtDKMCDqGfc

So thanks for your help and really great work!

Regards
Florian

jeehell
03-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi Florian,

I can not get access to that video, it says it's private...

All the STBY NAV switches are not yet supported in my software, it's not linked to EHID. You can only get the VHF working correctly for now.
Also, did you try to switch to VHF2 and back to VHF1?

JL

tcane
03-28-2014, 02:44 PM
Oh sorry, my fail!
The link works now... i hope! ;D

Florian

jeehell
03-29-2014, 03:29 PM
Ok I put a new version again on the updater tool. Please try it...

JL

tcane
03-30-2014, 08:43 AM
Hi Jl,
thanks for your update!
The 7-Segment displays works now very well!
Only the green Led's still doesnīt work. :,(

Did you have some future plans to integrate the other switches in your dll? :)
Because i think itīs very useful when you fly online and you can switch the VOR or ILS fast. :D

Florian

jeehell
03-30-2014, 08:56 AM
Please download that app: http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDtest.exe click on "initialisation" and paste the result here.

I do not know when I'll add teh STBY NAV functions. They are never used in real life OPS, unless of a double FMGS failure...

JL

tcane
03-30-2014, 03:04 PM
Hi Jl,
this is the result:

connected
MSG ID:898
-MSG length:9
-data: A320

MSG ID:641
-MSG length:192
-NB of objects:47
-obj 0: 0x30000000
-obj 1: 0x30400000
-obj 2: 0x30488101
-obj 3: 0x30488201
-obj 4: 0x30482301
-obj 5: 0x30482302
-obj 6: 0x30482303
-obj 7: 0x30482304
-obj 8: 0x30482505
-obj 9: 0x30482306
-obj 10: 0x30482307
-obj 11: 0x30482308
-obj 12: 0x30482309
-obj 13: 0x3048230A
-obj 14: 0x3048230B
-obj 15: 0x3048230C
-obj 16: 0x3048230D
-obj 17: 0x30483001
-obj 18: 0x30483101
-obj 19: 0x30483102
-obj 20: 0x30483103
-obj 21: 0x30483104
-obj 22: 0x30483105
-obj 23: 0x30483106
-obj 24: 0x30483002
-obj 25: 0x30483107
-obj 26: 0x30483108
-obj 27: 0x30483109
-obj 28: 0x3048310A
-obj 29: 0x3048310B
-obj 30: 0x3048310C
-obj 31: 0x30404001
-obj 32: 0x30404002
-obj 33: 0x30404003
-obj 34: 0x30404004
-obj 35: 0x30404005
-obj 36: 0x30404006
-obj 37: 0x30404007
-obj 38: 0x30404008
-obj 39: 0x30404009
-obj 40: 0x3040400A
-obj 41: 0x3040400B
-obj 42: 0x3040400C
-obj 43: 0x3040400D
-obj 44: 0x30401201
-obj 45: 0x30403001
-obj 46: 0x30403002

King Regards
Florian

jeehell
03-30-2014, 04:13 PM
OK I got it now...
This is in fact an F/O RMP, not the CPT version, I do not know why (don't know if it can be set by the user...) and I had'nt coded the LEDs for the FO RMP...
I've just corrected that, check the update please.

JL

tcane
03-30-2014, 05:07 PM
Hey Jl,
Oh no, really!? That I had not thought of. Sorry... You can be set it really on the backside of the rmp on two small switches.
All works now perfect... on both sides. ;)
Thanks for your patience and great work! I open now a beer for you. ;D Cheers

Florian

asessa
04-02-2014, 04:05 AM
Hi JL, i confirm you the backlight now works.

In these days i will test the system, i noted the the qnh selector didn't change numbers but , maybe, it's my problem.

Thank you for the great job

GodAtum
04-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi all, are there any vidoes of of jeehell working with cockpitsonic?

Should there anything to be aware of?

asessa
04-03-2014, 10:17 AM
Hi all, are there any vidoes of of jeehell working with cockpitsonic?

Should there anything to be aware of?

i don't have videos, but i use without any problem :

1. Complete FCU
2. RMP (some features are not implemented, but COMM1,COMM2 and COMM3 works)
3. ECAM Panel

GodAtum
04-03-2014, 10:25 AM
i don't have videos, but i use without any problem :

1. Complete FCU
2. RMP (some features are not implemented, but COMM1,COMM2 and COMM3 works)
3. ECAM Panel

Do you have the warning/caution lights and siren as well?

asessa
04-03-2014, 10:37 AM
yes , works all!

GodAtum
04-03-2014, 11:10 AM
yes , works all!

How do you setup all the controls, is there something similar to the skalarki IO profiler?

asessa
04-03-2014, 11:14 AM
How do you setup all the controls, is there something similar to the skalarki IO profiler?

You don't need to setup the controls.
JH drivers already setup the controls, for all CS devices

GodAtum
04-03-2014, 11:32 AM
You don't need to setup the controls.
JH drivers already setup the controls, for all CS devices

Do I need to download some EHID drivers from somewhere too?

asessa
04-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Do I need to download some EHID drivers from somewhere too?

Pls read this post
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26293&p=146417&viewfull=1#post146417

;)

Regards

asessa
05-04-2014, 10:37 AM
Hi JL, with last version 33.2 i noted a big problem with the CPT EFIS : i can't change hpa from device.
I can't also push it for the STD/Selected selection. The only thing i can do is pull it (changing QNH-BARO).

I tried to change the rotary switch with another but i have same problem. (the rotary switch used mounted on the FO EFIS, and it work perfectly)

Can you try to solve this bug , if is a bug ?

Best Regards
Antonio

jeehell
05-04-2014, 11:11 AM
Hi,

I will check that.

JL

jeehell
05-04-2014, 01:56 PM
I did not find anything suspicious??
Try this version:
and use the switch logging feature to see if there is anything happening?

JL

asessa
05-05-2014, 04:07 AM
I did not find anything suspicious??
Try this version:
and use the switch logging feature to see if there is anything happening?

JL

Ok JL, i'll try it this evening and i will report you ;)

Thanks for your great support

asessa
05-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi JL, finally i checked that drivers but i've the same problem.

This is the hardware log

*16:17:30*:HardwareConnect Launched
*16:17:39*:ComplexJoy.dll loaded
*16:17:39*:EHIDmodule.dll loaded
*16:17:39*:FSUIPCmodule.dll loaded
*16:17:39*:SkalarkiIO.dll loaded
*16:17:39* SkalarkiIO.dll:Starting server at (null):25253...
*16:17:39* SkalarkiIO.dll:Waiting for client...
*16:17:44* EHID:Connected version 8
*16:18:24* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:34
*16:18:25* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:35
*16:18:26* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:36
*16:18:27* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:37
*16:18:28* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:38
*16:18:29* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:39
*16:18:30* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:40
*16:18:31* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:41
*16:18:32* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:42
*16:18:33* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:43
*16:18:34* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:44
*16:18:35* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:45
*16:18:36* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:46
*16:18:37* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:47
*16:18:38* EHID:EFIS_CPT_FD_SW
*16:18:38* EHID:LED ID:300 value:1
*16:18:38* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:48
*16:18:39* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:49
*16:18:40* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:50
*16:18:40* EHID:EFIS_CPT_LS_SW
*16:18:40* EHID:LED ID:301 value:1
*16:18:41* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:51
*16:18:42* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:52
*16:18:42* EHID:FCU_SPD_PUSH
*16:18:43* EHID:LED ID:323 value:1
*16:18:43* EHID:LED ID:-1 value:-999
*16:18:43* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:53
*16:18:44* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:54
*16:18:45* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:55
*16:18:46* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:56
*16:18:46* EHID:FCU_HDG_PUSH
*16:18:46* EHID:LED ID:314 value:1
*16:18:46* EHID:LED ID:-2 value:-999
*16:18:47* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:57
*16:18:48* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:58
*16:18:49* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:59
*16:18:50* EHID:LED ID:-48 value:18
*16:18:50* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:0
*16:18:50* EHID:FCU_ALT_PUSH
*16:18:50* EHID:LED ID:322 value:1
*16:18:51* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:1
*16:18:52* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:2
*16:18:53* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:3
*16:18:54* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:4
*16:18:55* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:5
*16:18:56* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:6
*16:18:57* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:7
*16:18:58* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:8
*16:18:59* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:9
*16:19:00* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:10
*16:19:01* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:11
*16:19:02* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:12
*16:19:03* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:13
*16:19:03* EHID:EFIS_CPT_MODE_SEL, dir:2
*16:19:04* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:14
*16:19:04* EHID:EFIS_CPT_MODE_SEL, dir:3
*16:19:05* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:15
*16:19:05* EHID:EFIS_CPT_RANGE_SEL, dir:2
*16:19:06* EHID:EFIS_CPT_RANGE_SEL, dir:1
*16:19:06* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:16
*16:19:06* EHID:EFIS_CPT_CSTR_SW
*16:19:06* EHID:LED ID:302 value:1
*16:19:07* EHID:EFIS_CPT_WPT_SW
*16:19:07* EHID:LED ID:302 value:0
*16:19:07* EHID:LED ID:303 value:1
*16:19:07* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:17
*16:19:07* EHID:EFIS_CPT_VOR_SW
*16:19:07* EHID:LED ID:303 value:0
*16:19:07* EHID:LED ID:304 value:1
*16:19:07* EHID:EFIS_CPT_NDB_SW
*16:19:07* EHID:LED ID:304 value:0
*16:19:07* EHID:LED ID:305 value:1
*16:19:08* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:18
*16:19:08* EHID:EFIS_CPT_ARPT_SW
*16:19:08* EHID:LED ID:305 value:0
*16:19:08* EHID:LED ID:306 value:1
*16:19:09* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:19
*16:19:09* EHID:EFIS_CPT_NAV1_SEL, dir:0
*16:19:10* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:20
*16:19:10* EHID:EFIS_CPT_NAV1_SEL, dir:1
*16:19:11* EHID:EFIS_CPT_NAV1_SEL, dir:2
*16:19:11* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:21
*16:19:12* EHID:EFIS_CPT_NAV2_SEL, dir:0
*16:19:12* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:22
*16:19:12* EHID:EFIS_CPT_NAV2_SEL, dir:1
*16:19:13* EHID:EFIS_CPT_NAV2_SEL, dir:2
*16:19:13* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:23
*16:19:13* EHID:EFIS_CPT_NAV2_SEL, dir:1
*16:19:14* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:24
*16:19:15* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:25
*16:19:16* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:26
*16:19:16* EHID:EFIS_CPT_QNH_PUSH
*16:19:16* EHID:LED ID:308 value:0
*16:19:16* EHID:LED ID:307 value:1
*16:19:17* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:27
*16:19:17* EHID:EFIS_CPT_QNH_PUSH
*16:19:17* EHID:LED ID:308 value:1
*16:19:17* EHID:LED ID:307 value:0
*16:19:18* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:28
*16:19:19* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:29
*16:19:20* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:30
*16:19:21* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:31
*16:19:22* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:32
*16:19:23* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:33
*16:19:24* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:34
*16:19:25* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:35
*16:19:26* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:36
*16:19:27* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:37
*16:19:28* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:38
*16:19:29* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:39
*16:19:30* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:40
*16:19:31* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:41
*16:19:32* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:42
*16:19:33* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:43
*16:19:34* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:44
*16:19:35* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:45
*16:19:36* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:46
*16:19:37* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:47
*16:19:38* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:48
*16:19:39* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:49
*16:19:40* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:50
*16:19:41* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:51
*16:19:42* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:52
*16:19:43* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:53
*16:19:44* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:54
*16:19:45* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:55
*16:19:46* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:56
*16:19:47* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:57
*16:19:48* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:58
*16:19:49* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:59
*16:19:50* EHID:LED ID:-48 value:19
*16:19:50* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:0
*16:19:51* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:1
*16:19:52* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:2
*16:19:53* EHID:LED ID:-49 value:3
*16:19:53*:HardwareConnect closed

If i understand correctly there is an EHID LED that not working .... but is it a harwdware or software problem ?
How can i check that aspect ?

If you note, EFIS CPT PUSH works, EFIS LED (BARO-QNH) works and all switch works well.

jeehell
05-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi,

That is not an issue with the LED, this is just the second counter for the clock....
I honestly think there is a hardware issue somewhere with the PULL and encoder.
try this one now: http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule.dll and try to use the non working switches.
If it used to work and does no longer, I'm afraid it looks like hardware... It could simply be solder which broke down, if you have a way to open it and look inside. Have you asked cockpitsonic support?

JL

asessa
05-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Hi,

That is not an issue with the LED, this is just the second counter for the clock....
I honestly think there is a hardware issue somewhere with the PULL and encoder.
try this one now: http://www.jeehell.org/EHIDmodule.dll and try to use the non working switches.
If it used to work and does no longer, I'm afraid it looks like hardware... It could simply be solder which broke down, if you have a way to open it and look inside. Have you asked cockpitsonic support?

JL

Hi JL, nothing to do... it doesn't work.
I requested support to CP, Mathias said me i have to use EHID Monitor provided with drivers , but i don't have this software with my installation.

:(

asessa
05-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Hey...found!

Now it works!
I mounted the connector in the wrong direction , lol :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

asessa
05-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Another question , i have a doubt : Should be both efis align ? If i set QNH on the CPT Efis, the FO Efis should be set automatically at that qnh ?

jeehell
05-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Hi

Ok glad the issue was not a big problem...

Regarding the QNH, no they are completely independent on both sides. Each pilot must set it's own QNH setting.

regards,
JL

asessa
05-12-2014, 04:58 AM
Ok JL, thank you for your support!

Regards,
Antonio

Helipad
06-26-2014, 05:10 PM
Hi All
This is my first post here in the forum
I'm assembling my A320 cockpit and for that I bought a Rudder Pedals Module from Cockpitsonic. Now when I try to "calibrating" them on the FMGS config it wont recognize the pedals, I can hear the dong sound on windows every time I plug the USB cable but no luck in trying to calibrate them. I went to their website and download their driver to test the pedals and they are recognized in their driver so now I'm lost.
I specifically request the assembling of the module to operate with Jeehell software.
Any Help is very appreciated

Kindly Regards
Pedro

Jerec
06-27-2014, 01:28 AM
Hey Pedro,

welcome to the forum. In your case i think, what might be your problem. Unfortunately Cockpitsonic-Controls are not recognized as Joysticks in windows, only as EHID-devices in hardwaremanager, so it is not possible to setup them in FMGS-Config without additional drivers.
But there is already soultion from uweschneider in germany. Just look for a registered licence of EHID-driver on uweschneider.de, registration is free for private use and you will get your licence within few days. The driver is a small windows service and will translate the CS-language to the Cockpitsonicmodule from JL. JL implemented them for me some time ago. Then you can use the devices.
Meanwhile i changed the USB-box from CS to and ordinary Joystickmodule from opencockpits, so i have all my controls as windowsdevices.

Regards Henrik

Helipad
06-27-2014, 04:45 AM
Hey Pedro,

welcome to the forum. In your case i think, what might be your problem. Unfortunately Cockpitsonic-Controls are not recognized as Joysticks in windows, only as EHID-devices in hardwaremanager, so it is not possible to setup them in FMGS-Config without additional drivers.
But there is already soultion from uweschneider in germany. Just look for a registered licence of EHID-driver on uweschneider.de, registration is free for private use and you will get your licence within few days. The driver is a small windows service and will translate the CS-language to the Cockpitsonicmodule from JL. JL implemented them for me some time ago. Then you can use the devices.
Meanwhile i changed the USB-box from CS to and ordinary Joystickmodule from opencockpits, so i have all my controls as windowsdevices.

Regards Henrik

Hi Henrik

Thank you very much for you reply, I wander why they didn't explain that to me buy the time I purchase the module, to be honest with you CS is not very good concerning support till today they not even replay to my complain about the way this module had arrive to my house but anyway... I will try to get the EHID by uweschneider and see how it goes.
BTW could you explain to me how you convert the pedals to a normal joy?

Regards
Pedro

matthias
06-27-2014, 10:33 AM
...and if he does this in the next two hours he will get the license today...

Helipad
06-29-2014, 07:07 AM
Hi all,

thank you very much for the help.
Matthias
I had Downloaded the EHID program and installed in my pc but it say " 0 devices found" how can I found the ability to request the licence?

Regards
Pedro

matthias
06-30-2014, 03:47 AM
Hello Pedro,

just write a mail with your full name to email@uweschneider.de. I will take care of it then.

Best regards
Matthias

Helipad
06-30-2014, 04:53 PM
Hi All,

Matthias I have send you an email with my name.

Regards
Pedro

asessa
09-29-2015, 10:12 AM
Hi JL, hi all
I don't remember if i already asked you but i can't set some frequency on my RMP like 119.620 (119.625 yes) or 124.520 (but 124.525 yes)... Why ?

Tnx in advance

jeehell
09-29-2015, 10:42 AM
this is called channel spacing. It's either 25kHz or 8.33kHz (old and new norms).
You can change that in c:\a320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\PA320\aircraft.ini file.
Change (or add) that line to match that:
Spacing833=yes

asessa
09-29-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi JL, thanks for your answer

This is my aircraft.ini

[AIRCRAFT]
StatusTitle=A320-214
EPR/N1=N1
Baro=mb
VFE_1=230
VFE_1+F=215
VFE_2=200
VFE_3=185
VFE_4=177
VLE=280
flaps_position.0=0
flaps_position.1=0
flaps_position.2=15
flaps_position.3=20
flaps_position.4=26
flaps_position.5=35
slats_position.0=0
slats_position.1=18
slats_position.2=18
slats_position.3=22
slats_position.4=22
slats_position.5=27
delta_RadioAltitude=12
MaxOilPressScale=100
IncreasingHighOilPressPulse=90
DecreasingHighOilPressPulse=85
IncreasingLowOilPressPulse=20
DecreasingLowOilPressPulse=16
RedLowOilPress=13
IncreasingHighOilTempPulse=140
DecreasingHighOilTempPulse=135
HighOilTempAmber15min=140
HighOilTempAmberImm=155
QFEoption=yes
INITBaccessible=yes
AFTcargoVent=yes
AFTcargoHeat=yes
FWDcargoVent=yes
FWDcargoHeat=yes
Spacing833=yes

Why did it not work ?

jeehell
09-29-2015, 11:18 AM
no idea without more details... is it with the cockpitsonic radios?
they have six digits?

asessa
09-29-2015, 11:22 AM
no idea without more details... is it with the cockpitsonic radios?
they have six digits?

Yes, it is a cockpitsonic radio with six digits (XXX.YYY)

jeehell
09-30-2015, 04:52 PM
This is strange it does not work. Are you sure it always jump 25kHz by 25kHz??
I'll try to make some tests when I get the time to, not very available theses days.

JL

asessa
10-01-2015, 03:20 AM
This is strange it does not work. Are you sure it always jump 25kHz by 25kHz??
I'll try to make some tests when I get the time to, not very available theses days.

JL

Hi JL, if i remember well , it occours only for some frequencies.
In any case, tonight i try again and i report you the frequencies don't work ;)

Regards

asessa
10-21-2015, 04:44 PM
Hi JL, I'm just flying now... those are some freq i can't select :

- 124.220 (but 142.115 and 124.225 yes)
- 126.820 (but 126.815 and 126.825 yes)
- 129.420 (but 129.425 yes)

A strange thing is if i select 129.425 vpilot client sets the correct freq 129.420 ....

jeehell
10-21-2015, 05:10 PM
Those specific 3 frequencies do not exist, neither in 8.33kHz spacing nor in 25kHz spacing...
Vpilot probably rounds up/down for FSX/P3D compatibility of some sort?

List of all 8.33kHz frequencies: http://g3asr.co.uk/calculators/833kHz.htm

The 25kHz ones are easy : you add 0.025 each time so its 118.000, 118.025, 118.050, etc...

Anyway, not a bug, and will not correct anything.

Regards,
JL

asessa
10-21-2015, 05:40 PM
oh you're right...so the atc was in error...sigh

jeehell
10-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Frequencies such as "124.42" are implicitly in the form of "124.425", this is an error usually made by "older" ATCOs who were used to only the 25kHz spacing... and when the radios did not show the sixth digit...

asessa
10-21-2015, 06:00 PM
rgr, thanks