PDA

View Full Version : collins MCP buttons?

pshz11
05-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Hi,

I'm going to build my Collins MCP based on Simworld's panel. My question is about buttons to use for this MCP. Wich travel distance has real 737NG buttons? I'm wondering, if they feel like generic tact switch (line OMRON B3F). I think, it must be greater?

PHPJJ
01-24-2016, 11:43 AM
Hi,

I'm going to build my Collins MCP based on Simworld's panel. My question is about buttons to use for this MCP. Wich travel distance has real 737NG buttons? I'm wondering, if they feel like generic tact switch (line OMRON B3F). I think, it must be greater?

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm looking for the exact dimensions of the Korry switch of the MCP.

m0ng00se
04-13-2016, 09:26 AM
Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm looking for the exact dimensions of the Korry switch of the MCP.

you can find some dimensions here : http://www.esterline.com/Portals/6/Products/Korry/Docs/Korry_389.pdf

jan789
09-26-2016, 06:10 AM
Does somebody know what is the price of the Korry switches from esterline? Is there some alternative where I can buy it? I read that someone print it on 3D printer, but didn't find anyone who is selling it. Thank you.

m0ng00se
09-26-2016, 06:14 AM
Does somebody know what is the price of the Korry switches from esterline? Is there some alternative where I can buy it? I read that someone print it on 3D printer, but didn't find anyone who is selling it. Thank you.

don't think it will be cheap or if they will sell to the general public. the specs are on their site, so should be easy to design and 3D print.