PDA

View Full Version : DVATX v1.40 : sees motorcard but no spinning / how to connect to FSX

Saldo
04-30-2013, 09:31 AM
Today I downloaded DVATX 1.40 and was able to calibrate the throttles and spoiler.I also have a Phidgets motor card type , 1064.DVATX sees the motorcard , but in the Roll Servo Calibration menu nothing is happening when moving the settings. Any ideas ? I am using a LeoBodnar joystick controller card card in my tq which has already been calibrated in FSX. Any idea how DVATX connects to FSX , or what I need to do to when running FSX ? I did not find anything about it in the manual. BTW : I am using the Ifly Cockpit Builders Edition.

Saldo
05-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Today I downloaded DVATX 1.40 and was able to calibrate the throttles and spoiler.I also have a Phidgets motor card type , 1064.DVATX sees the motorcard , but in the Roll Servo Calibration menu nothing is happening when moving the settings. Any ideas ? I am using a LeoBodnar joystick controller card card in my tq which has already been calibrated in FSX. Any idea how DVATX connects to FSX , or what I need to do to when running FSX ? I did not find anything about it in the manual. BTW : I am using the Ifly Cockpit Builders Edition.
No one here to help ?