PDA

View Full Version : PMDG SDK programing

Pumpie
02-24-2013, 05:08 PM
Hello,
During the last period i tried, unsuccessfully, to use the PMDG's SDK to send values to the aircraft.

I have wondered if i could get a done solution which uses the SDK to control the switches in the aircraft which i could use to learn how to do that (original SDK is written with C++ and FSUIPC only allows to read values)

Thank you in advnace

blueskydriver
02-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Does FSUIPC offsets work in PMDG, is that what you're saying besides knowing C++?

BSD

Pumpie
02-25-2013, 03:08 AM
not sure if i understood you correctly,
FSUIPC only allows read-only values and im looking for non ready-only values(just like the regular offsets)

Roarkr
02-25-2013, 04:07 AM
Hi,

All PMDG SDK Variables (outputs) and Events (inputs) can be access with OCBA from flightsim4fun.com - rk software (http://www.flightsim4fun.com).

You can use Sioc from Opencockpits to link it to various IOCARDS and MODULES also from OpenCockpits.

rgs

Hello,
During the last period i tried, unsuccessfully, to use the PMDG's SDK to send values to the aircraft.

I have wondered if i could get a done solution which uses the SDK to control the switches in the aircraft which i could use to learn how to do that (original SDK is written with C++ and FSUIPC only allows to read values)

Thank you in advnace

Pumpie
02-25-2013, 05:24 AM
Thank you very much
I installed this software but according to the installation instruction it only fits with opencockpit devices.
How could i define my own USB device using this?

Thank you again for you reply

Sammy-E
02-25-2013, 07:04 PM
Hi
Have you tried this site?
https://sites.google.com/site/jwk737/home/pmdg-connect

greetings,
Eric

Pumpie
02-25-2013, 07:48 PM
Yes, but didn't success..(i know nothing about C++)

nolatron
02-25-2013, 11:09 PM
What values are you trying to send to the NGX?

If you want control switches you can use the SDK Control Codes and FSUIPC to assign them to joystick buttons/switches.

Pumpie
02-26-2013, 07:47 AM
I used Leo bondar's card and built overhead panel with switches.

Only way to assign it is using the full version of FSUIPC?

nolatron
02-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Pretty much I think. At least to me it's the easiest way to do it.