PDA

View Full Version : OCP4NGX

Jasper
01-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Hi Guys,
Got an annoying little problem which has stopped me in my tracks.. Every time I try to open OCP4NGX i get a unhandled exception error. It has something to do with just in time debugging. I have tried it on two different computers with different windows (XP Pro (64 bit) and Vista (32 bit). Has any one else experienced this and if so were you able to fix it? I am trying to integrate a home built MCP through PMDG 737 NGX and SIOC.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jasper

slainte
04-26-2013, 11:42 AM
Hi Guys,
Got an annoying little problem which has stopped me in my tracks.. Every time I try to open OCP4NGX i get a unhandled exception error. It has something to do with just in time debugging. I have tried it on two different computers with different windows (XP Pro (64 bit) and Vista (32 bit). Has any one else experienced this and if so were you able to fix it? I am trying to integrate a home built MCP through PMDG 737 NGX and SIOC.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jasper

Just wondering Jasper did you ever get this sorted out as I noew have the exact same problem and it is very frustrating. Thanks.

Jasper
04-30-2013, 04:06 AM
Hi Slainte,

Nope... never did get it sorted. Spoke to Roar and he is at a loss as well. I am configuring through sioc and fsuipc. Its quiet a challenge seeing I'm no computer wiz. Will let you know how I go with that.
Jasper