PDA

View Full Version : Problem Revolution SimProducts

Quique
12-06-2012, 03:05 PM
Hello All,

I would like to share with you all, all the problems Iīm having with Revolution Simproducts, where I have recently made a purchase and from I havenīt received any products or answer, maybe you can help me with this issue.

On July 6th I made the purchase of Cockpit J Rails for seats and the Fire Warning and Master Caution switch .
On July 16th I received a communication that my order was being processed.
On September 3rd I sent an email in order to find out what was the status of my order, this is the reply I got:

Dear Customer,
We are in vacation until end of August.
Your request will be treated when we will be back.
Sorry to keep you waiting.

On September 6th I request again the status of my order, they indicate “ shipped between end of September and mid-October, sorry for the delay”
They indicate that the J rails are packed and that they are waiting for the switches.
On October 12th they reply that part of my order is out of stock and that they will work as fast as possible to have my order ready.
Iīve sent several emails to Eyavi, and I havenīt received any answer from this person yet.

If only two switches from Engravity are pending, does it take this long to have them ready? If I knew this I would purchased them directly, honestly I think that we have a serious problem here, how can they offer expensive cockpits, if they canīt comply with the small orders, they should show more respect to all customers, big or small orders.

Do you have any ideas on how I can make them comply with the order? Does anyone know the address or phone number? We can not allow this lack of compromise.
I donīt know if someone can help with this issue, my order number is 000264, Iīll do everything that I can to make sure they comply with the order, if not they will need to return the money back, even if I have to go myself to talk to this people.

My Sim 737 is almost finished, Iīm only missing those parts, so you can understand this issue.

Thanks for taking the time to read my comment.

Enrique Arias

choffmann
02-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Hi Enrique,

do you have some news on your issue with rev.-simproducts?
When I click on products on the homepage, I am referred to their shop site. But there most of the products are not available! ???

Chris

Quique
02-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi Chris,

I havenīt received any communication back from Eren Eyavi, who I think is the owner, Iīll send him another comment to the Revolutions forum, this time it will be really direct, I will request the delivery of the order I placed on July past year, I donīt understand why they offer their products and do not comply with their commitment, if they cannot comply they should better not announce this service, maybe Matt Olieman can provide his support in this, since Revolutions is one of the forumīs sponsors.

I really donīt know how to proceed in this case, there should be a way to report this kind of actions with the costumers, maybe in France where the owner lives.

Maybe you have an idea of how I can make him comply with the order, since the money return seems much more harder, and I really donīt trust this person.

Regards,

Enrique