PDA

View Full Version : A340 Performance Calculation Software (FOVE)

Caravelleflyer
10-22-2012, 03:36 AM
Hello there,

I am new to this forum as I have a request which you guys might be able to help me with:
I am an avid flight simmer flying mainly A320 and A340. I do have lots of real training programmes and manuals and also the original Airbus FOVE (Flight Operations Versatile Environment) Performance Calculation Software for the A320 (And A330) - to fly as realistically as possible. The problem is that I do not have the FOVE for the A340 which I prefer the most. I would need the A340-300 performance calculator for the CFM C2 engines as I like flying the older versions. Would anybody happen to have that programme (real one)? I could exchange it for A320 or A330? ;)

Let me know if you are interested. You can also send me a private message at airbuscrew at hotmail dot com.

Happy flying

Chris

kenz69
11-01-2012, 05:45 PM
ARQUIVOS AERONÁUTICOS: AIRBUS TAKEOFF PERFORMANCE CALCULATOR (http://arquivoaeronautico.blogspot.fr/2011/03/airbus-takeoff-performance-calculator.html)

Caravelleflyer
11-16-2012, 06:01 AM
ARQUIVOS AERONÁUTICOS: AIRBUS TAKEOFF PERFORMANCE CALCULATOR (http://arquivoaeronautico.blogspot.fr/2011/03/airbus-takeoff-performance-calculator.html)

merci beaucoup!

Ehsan.akbarpour
12-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Dear Chris,
my name is ehsan and i am F/o of a340 if you want i could provide you all the documment and also training tools that provide us during initial course .and i can answer any question you have .and appreciate if you could provide me the source of FOVE to install on my computer .
thanks alot
ehsan

Hello there,

I am new to this forum as I have a request which you guys might be able to help me with:
I am an avid flight simmer flying mainly A320 and A340. I do have lots of real training programmes and manuals and also the original Airbus FOVE (Flight Operations Versatile Environment) Performance Calculation Software for the A320 (And A330) - to fly as realistically as possible. The problem is that I do not have the FOVE for the A340 which I prefer the most. I would need the A340-300 performance calculator for the CFM C2 engines as I like flying the older versions. Would anybody happen to have that programme (real one)? I could exchange it for A320 or A330? ;)

Let me know if you are interested. You can also send me a private message at airbuscrew at hotmail dot com.

Happy flying

Chris