PDA

View Full Version : G. A. Glass Cockpit.

wollo
01-14-2007, 09:01 AM
just bought this software and can't find any docs on P.M. site. The combined document does not have any instructions for GAGC either.

when I create a flight plan it doesn't get transferred to the glass cockpit. (the fs gps has the plan fine). I've shared my flight plan folder as FSPLANS and my fs folder. Any advice would be appreciated.

Bill.

dornier
01-15-2007, 12:29 AM
GAGC is quite new to PM. So it still not cover into the documentation. For operational manual, you may download the real one from Garmin website. It has more than enough information there. It also has a CBT (reaosnable price).

However, there are many systems still not implement in the GAGC (include the basic flight plan and database information). We expect to see these happen in future (hopefully in short future).

Alkit

wollo
01-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Thats harsh, for the price. I feel like I just bought beta software. ouch.:(

Bob Reed
01-15-2007, 05:10 PM
Well that is one way to look at it. The other way is to know that every upgrade and addon that comes out for it you are intitled to. So as the new fetures are aded you will get them free of charge. Which GA software did you buy? The Garmen or the GAIFR?

James Twomey
01-15-2007, 07:20 PM
Wollo,

I have to agree, I have owned the Boeing PM Stuff for a long while and I havent been dissapointed yet. Plus thier support has been great in addition to all the free added features that they do add. How familar are you with that platform?

Regards,
James Twomey

wollo
01-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Guys, I've got both GAIFR and GAGC both are fine pieces of software but GAGC seen's a bit as is when you consider it isn't even mentioned in the latest documents.
I do however agree that continual upgrades are excellent value for money .

James, I'm not familiar with the platform at all. I've only been using GAIFR for 4 months. I've just bough GAGC .

I take it a bit of patience is what I need here guys?