PDA

View Full Version : Automated /programmable mouse movement and clicks

Cessna172sim
09-26-2012, 05:21 AM
Hi,

Although I know that there are several softwares available for this kind of tasks I still want to ask from you first.

I am working with a PIK-5 oldtimer sim and Simmeters software gauges. The altimeter pressure setting can be set
from the software instrument panel altimeter with a mouse over /click. Now I would like to move this function under
pulse encoder and real panel. Has anyone had similar kind of challenge to move the mouse cursor in X /Y axles and also
add mouse clicks via encoder /potentiometer?

Thanks in advance,
BR,
OP

nolatron
09-26-2012, 08:12 AM
I know FSUIPC can record macros. I made one for the PMDG 737NGX that clicks on the Nav1 Radio Volume button and assigned that Macro to a push button switch.

Don't see why you couldn't do the same with an rotary encoder and two recorded macros (one for the click to INC and one for the click to DEC).

Brodhaq
02-01-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi, you would love this one: HID macros (http://www.hidmacros.eu/) which allows you to do macros for almost every standard input HID (keyboard, mousescroll, joystick button,...) and assign them keystroke, mouse click, fsuipc/simconnect action, whatever... :)

Pavel