PDA

View Full Version : Vrinsight MCP Combo II and Prosim737 via SIOC Client/Server

billydragon
08-22-2012, 05:17 AM
I make this little software to connect Vrinsight MCP Combo II to Prosim737. This software is IOCP Client will received commands from Serial Comport and simulated as IOCard hardware connect to Server SIOC. Manual included.

kleutjes
02-14-2014, 08:25 PM
I make this little software to connect Vrinsight MCP Combo II to Prosim737. This software is IOCP Client will received commands from Serial Comport and simulated as IOCard hardware connect to Server SIOC. Manual included.

Hello
Is it possible that I can get the sousce code.

billydragon
02-14-2014, 10:18 PM
Hello
Is it possible that I can get the sousce code.

No problem, drop me email to duongnt@me.com. I have no time to make it better, still fly with it no issure.

jose.vpereira
01-12-2015, 10:50 AM
I have just discovered this IOCP client that I have downloaded and tested to try to use my VRInsight FCU with X-Plane.

I almost succeeded, the software works out of the box, when the variables manipulation is performed via FSUIPC (XUIPC on X-Plane) variables, for instance if X-plane default radios are used radios manipulation works.

But (there is always one “but”) for x-plane add-ons XUIPC will not be enough to handle and manipulate data, so that’s where UIPCX will make a difference, a plugin that works with SIOC server and allows to manipulate X-Plane datarefs.

I have tried to contact the author of this client to see if he would still be willing to share the source code, but I have got no answer.

Does anyone know if billydragon is still providing support to this client?