PDA

View Full Version : Dual CDU Hardware setup

Brian
01-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Hello,
I have still some problems getting both CDUs (Engravity) running correctly.
I tried both, one and separate PC-setup.
1. CDU left (Build 384) works fine...
2. CDU right (Build 84) also tried 85c. When pressing the PROG key I am getting the letter P, selecting N1 slill impossible.
Reinstalling PM software without success.
And how about closing rCDU without restarting the PC???
Where may I get a Manual showing the dual cdu setup step by step?
Thanks,
Brian

Bob Reed
01-07-2007, 11:04 PM
Hi Brian. A little more information please. You are runing CDU software one one and RCDU software for the second, right? Also I don't think you can run them both on the same mchine as you will not have correct keyboard controll of one. As for a mauel? I don't think there is one. Remeber you can always get PMs answer directly by mailing support@projectmagenta.com

Brian
01-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi Bob,
now both CDUs are working fine on one PC. But I am still getting the letter P when pressing the PROG page on the rCDU. This is the same using two PCs or crosschange the Engavity CDUs.
The left one is playing fine now.
And I still have this strange GS behaviour when intercepting. LOC will be intercepted normal and precise. When passing the GS the FD commands up A/T increases Thrust and the aircraft climbs up regardless of the altitude set on the MCP. LOC remains intercepted. I tried severals Builds of the PM GC and MCP. I donīt know whats going wrong. Maybe the MCP software itself or any other little adjust within the files...
I will try further...
Brian

Bob Reed
01-08-2007, 01:40 PM
As for the letter "P" problem. Contact PM directly at support@projectmagenta.com There was something with the Engravity CDU that they fixed. I do not own the engravity so I am not sure what the fix was. Also drop them an email about your MCP problem but I will continue to see if I can help with that. See my reply in your other post.