PDA

View Full Version : New member with a question

deckerb
07-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Hello,

Just joined today in hopes that i can get an answer to a burning question i've had.

I'm an avid simmer using FSX. I have 15 Saitex instrument components. I have been looking around to see if anyone sells a cockpit template that these components can be inserted in. It would seem to me that given all the components available, that someone would. Can'tnfind one though.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Decker

Neil Hewitt
07-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Hi Brian.

A quick google found this:

http://www.x-wishesflight.com/paneller.aspx

If you were looking for a desktop-style GA sim, this seems custom designed for what you want. Or I imagine you could put this console into a shell build if you were willing to get the tools out :-)

Couldn't find anything else custom-designed for the Saitek kit, but given that all the panels are pretty thin they're easy enough to mount into a home project. You could probably replicate the kit above without too much difficulty if your building skills are up to it.

deckerb
07-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Hi Neil,

Thanks very much for your reply. I did spend quite bit of time trying to find something online before I posted. Guess I didn't use the right keywords. This is exactly what I've been looking for and will look further into it.
Thanks again.