PDA

View Full Version : CPFlight radio modules

frazer
05-02-2012, 07:20 AM
Does anyone know if the CPFlight radio modules and fire-panel can be used without connecting them to the MCP?
I have an MCP, but I want the backlight to be controllable separately from the MCP for the radios and fire-panel. Also, it seems like for example the lights test gets slower for every unit you connect to the 737MCP.

Efe Cem Elci
05-02-2012, 08:16 AM
Can't you use a blackbox board for this purpose. Not sure if it will let you control the MCP and radios independently though.

frazer
05-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Can't you use a blackbox board for this purpose. Not sure if it will let you control the MCP and radios independently though.

According to the manual yes, but I cant find the blackbox thing in their webshop? :S

CO735
05-02-2012, 12:01 PM
According to the manual yes, but I cant find the blackbox thing in their webshop? :S

You could try Aviation Megastore, they have one left if their inventory count is correct....

http://www.aviationmegastore.com/blackbox-usb-interface-blkbx1-cp-flight-cpf-blkbx1-cp-flight/product/?shopid=LM4d25dfb3dfd2a64710167c4863&action=prodinfo&parent_id=0&art=70352

oal331
05-03-2012, 05:03 AM
Check this solution (http://www.cpflight.com/sito/dettagli/brt737.asp) in 2 different versions: the first standalone usb to PC and the second with MCP connection like blackbox.

According CpFlight's site:
"FLOOD737 and CABIN DOOR737 panel is available in two version:

BRT-STT737DC:

directly connected to the CPflight MCP737 through the 5 pole cable (daisy-chain). The Brightness regulation panel integrate the 5 pole socket to be connected to the MCP737 (or MCP/EFIS group). Three further 5 pole sockets allows to neatly connect the CPflight pedestall modules on three columns.

The panel Bright knob regulate the backlight brightness of all connected pedestall modules.

The STAB-TRIM CAB DOOR panel is connected to the Brightness regulation panel throug a single flat cable (provided). A 2 pole terminal block allows the connection of a contact to light the "CABIN DOOR UNLOCKED" annunciator.

BRT-STT737USB:
Besides the above features, the BRT-STT737USB integrate the interface that allow to connect the CPflight pedestall modules directly on a computer USB port without need the CPflight MCP737 (Stand Alone)

100% scaled
Warm white backlighting front panel
Work with PRO, EL and USB MCP version (or Stand-alone for USB version)
COMPATIBILITY: Project Magenta, Flight Deck Software, Prosim737, FS9 and FSX

The BRT-STT737 is provided with power supply adapter to power all connected pedestall modules, 3mt. 5 pole cable, USB cable (only for USB version) and mounting kit. The mounting kit include aluminium fasteners, screws and nuts. The mounting kit is supplied unpainted, the color for painting is gray mat RAL 7011."