PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Wales in the UK

welshfreemason
04-22-2012, 04:07 AM
Hello Everyone

Im David and I am based in Wales in the UK. My dream is to one day build my own home 747 cockpit as I am currently learning the PMDG 747......
I would love to hear from others in Wales who have already trodden this path so that they could guide me through the process.
Any questions please askl.
Hope to hear from you soon.
David

Sean Nixon
04-22-2012, 05:16 AM
You live in the home of arguably one of home cockpit buildings greatest!

Be sure to check out Ian at http://www.737ng.co.uk/

Welcome to the forum

Sean

welshfreemason
04-22-2012, 05:26 AM
Hi Sean
Yes Ian is a legend. I visit his website everyday......Bet he doesnt realise he has a Magistrate as a stalker hahaha. I will one day ask him if I can visit and have a fly in his sim. I have taken up simming as stress relief from a pretty stressful day job and am hoping one day to build my own home cockpit.

JWS
04-22-2012, 09:30 AM
I have taken up simming as stress relief from a pretty stressful day job and am hoping one day to build my own home cockpit.

So you don't want stress and started simming and probably building a cockpit?
Oh boy, are you in for a nasty surprise.:D

Welcome to the club.

JWS

Geremy Britton
04-22-2012, 09:36 AM
You live in the home of arguably one of home cockpit buildings greatest!

Be sure to check out Ian at http://www.737ng.co.uk/

Welcome to the forum

Sean

Being one of the many people to visit Ian also, i can also confirm his setup is a 'must see' for that extra inspiration and motivation to push you into action. It's always hard finding where to start but just like a jigsaw get the main parts together and build from there.

Welcome to the forum :)

ian@737ng.co.uk
04-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Hello David......
It's so hard being a legend in your own lifetime believe me :o
You would be most welcome to come and get an 'inspiration boost' should you choose.
I'm near Oswestry..... just get in touch and we can work out something.
Regards

Ian