PDA

View Full Version : A sign of a true home cockpit builder -

notgotaclue
04-03-2012, 10:56 AM
I am now a full member and broke the world hammer throwing record into the bargain. I also swore in several different languages including Russian.

Allan.

skino
04-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Have you adapted a SIOC variable? :mrgreen:

No Longer Active
04-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Oh how painful! Your nail may or not full off. Just to be safe, paint all your nails black and play goth for a month, no one will ever know! lol. Alex

Goldmember
04-05-2012, 03:30 PM
You didn't do that on purpose, just to see if the forum software called the picture 'attached thumbnail', did you?

Ronson2k9
04-05-2012, 06:13 PM
I knew I shouldn't have looked at the blowup version of that pic and I was right.. Looks nasty. I bet a few expletives were uttered as well I know that such an occasion would call for some if it were me.. If you want to feel better about it. I would suggest the movie 'Money Pit (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091541/)' with Tom Hanks and Shelley Long.

Hope it heals fast
Ron

No Longer Active
04-06-2012, 05:41 AM
I thinks Allans thumb is becoming a celebrity lol

notgotaclue
04-06-2012, 10:01 AM
I thinks Allans thumb is becoming a celebrity lol

If it happens to fall off I can post it to you with a signed photo if you want. ;)

It is starting to look very dodgy and now has a big lump of blood under the nail. It was suggested by Mrs Notgotaclue that I ram a red hot needle through the nail to make it better. I told her where to go...
I think a visit to the doctor may be in order but I feel a bit of a plank going to the doctors with a baddy thumb nail.
The fascination shown in my dilemma makes we wonder whether Hollywood will start showing an interest. Maybe Tom Cruise can play my thumb as they are about the same size.
P.S. I have seen the Money Pit and it was exactly like that when I did the deed.
Allan.

No Longer Active
04-07-2012, 04:42 PM
To be honest, your body is the best healer, just let it do it's thing and keep it clean! Im sure it will repair itself!

Please (for all our sakes) don't post the picture when it falls off lol! Ewwwwww!

That's all for nail!

Alex :)

jrowland
04-07-2012, 07:20 PM
You didn't do that on purpose, just to see if the forum software called the picture 'attached thumbnail', did you?
The true question is if the forums software will call it a "disattached thumbnail" when he posts a picture of it having fallen off.